Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 16 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 16 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

+26
Sunfire
Lilypebble
Smoketail88
Snowfrost
Hawktalon
Bluecloud
Auburnflare
Cheetahfur
Wolfsong
Rose
Lionclaw
Silverstream
Nyx
Craneflight
Honeystar
Frost
Birchleaf
Streamstar
Mallownose
Birdstar
Scarlett
snakefire
Redstar
Lightclaw
Mossfoot
Lilacstar
30 posters

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 16 Empty The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Lilacstar December 3rd 2011, 11:49

First topic message reminder :

Here is the simple of view of the territory-

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 16 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjRvaAE5NJPuCSZbbz5l5SACxYyTrZKMUxrX5meC4wOmbcJphU

Now here is the view of the valley hding our camp- The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 16 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIdCIUEzniaf8r_fj8ks1pIiBKFOW5-YyJAfJ5-L8kwnfawcKy

Now here is a picutre of the river surrounding our camp! The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 16 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzOBTc6ZXWc0Cz2XAd4vaJDj6wd0_X9LSDSOuVDcG8iZfJ5tF02g

Now here is our awesome camp- The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 16 09

And here is the desert hiding our camp! The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 16 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQs6hVbSUur9CWXeKZ6dZuCuA9XeQIyU3rbqrj7KD1UCha3UxzHQ

Invited cats-

Honeystar

Fang

Applefur

SNowlily

Lightningstorm

Crookedjaw

Streamfur

Iceclaw the Scratcher

Last edited by Kittystar on December 4th 2011, 09:05; edited 1 time in total
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5655
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 16 Empty Re: The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Scarlett December 11th 2011, 19:47

Snowlily shook her head to refocus herself then watched the small kits bounding off the the fresh kill pile. They sure have gotten close. What happens when I need to take her back to Iceclan with me? She isn't old enough to leave for Fireclan yet and the tribe and Iceclan are so far apart. She purred while watching the two kits play together. It won't be long before they are apprentices. Only another moon or two to go now.I think I'll bring Kitkat something anyway. I'm sure she could use some food by now. Maybe I'll refill the pile later tonight too. I could use the time to think. Gathering herself once again she turned and padded over to the fresh kill pile. Choosing to bring Kitkat a small hawk for her and her kits, she drug it back to the nursery. "I thought you might be hungry after having two new kits and with what's going on with you and Kittystar. Not to mention all of the excitement in the camp". Turning away slowly, she walked back to the fresh kill pile and chose a rabbit to share with Iceclaw,wherever she is she thought to herself. She placed the rabbit at the edge of camp and sat down to eat. At some point she found herself staring at the stars missing the Iceclan camp.

Last edited by Snowlily on December 17th 2011, 19:29; edited 2 times in total
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433469
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 16 Empty Re: The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Birdstar December 11th 2011, 20:05

Applefur who was out hunting pricked her ears seeing a hare. She looked around by instinct for some heather to hide behind and saw in the desert area not many plants. She felt a sting of homesickness. Applefur slowly stalked forward. She sprinted toward the hare and leaped into the air landing on it. She gave a quick killed bite and smiled the hare dangling from her jaws. She padded back to the Tribe's camp breathing in the scent of hare.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7787
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstream December 11th 2011, 20:13

"Hey look Mallowkit there's Applefur!" Phoenixkit mewed happily.
Silverstream
Silverstream
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 6151
Female Posts : 137

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 11th 2011, 20:14

Applefur lay the hare on the fresh kill pile and smiled at the kits. "Hello lilttle ones." She mewed smiling.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett December 11th 2011, 20:16

Snowlily's ear perked up. "Oh, I thought you were...never mind. It looks like hunting went well for you" she said trying to hide her disappointment. She looked at the hare placed at her feet. She scented the air and flinched slightly at the dominant scent of the tribe. She felt worse when she realized that even she was begining to smell like a tirbe cat. The homesickness was really starting to hit her now. She looked around the camp seeing only cats from other clans.Are there no Iceclan cats anywhere? Silverpelt looks the same but everything else is different. Even the food... Snowlily lifted the hare with her paw half-heartedly trying to hide the sadness in her eyes. "Applefur..." she started quietly but was unable to find the words to finish. She felt a pang of guilt for being so ungreatful for the tribes courtesy. She could feel her heart drop out of her chest. Suddenly, she realized her appetite was gone. She was laying there with her head on her paws watching the hare's pelt flow with the gentle breeze occationally looking up at Silverpelt for some sort of comfort.

Last edited by Snowlily on December 11th 2011, 20:29; edited 3 times in total
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstream December 11th 2011, 20:19

"If only Cedarkit and Frostkit were here to see all this." Phoenixkit mewed in awe and wonder. When she looked up at Snowlily, she noticed her mother acting strangely. "Mommy what's the matter?" she mewed softly with concern on her face.
Silverstream
Silverstream
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett December 11th 2011, 20:41

Snowlily lifted her head after hearing Phoenixkit's comment. "Yes. It would be quite the adventure for them" she responded. She had hoped that in saying it she would feel closer to home or that in some way she could come to believe that she wanted her kits the but she couldn't. She didn't want her kits to see her like this. They were still so young and depended on her to do so much still. Stop that! You need to pull yourself together now. But in the last few days so much has happened... Phoenixkit was almost lost. It scared me half to death finding her in the camp only moments after that eagle showed up... What if it had... Snowlily shivered at the thought of what almost happened. Her eyes lightened on the kit again as she slowly let out a purr to hide what was really going through her mind. Slowly she padded up to Phoenixkit and licked the top on her head. She wanted just one moment. One moment to forget where she was. Forget what almost losing to her kit and her friend. Just one moment to forget everything. Where nothing else mattered....

Last edited by Snowlily on December 11th 2011, 20:45; edited 1 time in total
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstream December 11th 2011, 20:45

Phoenixkit still didn't understand what was troubling Snowlily, but she purred softly to her "I love you."
Silverstream
Silverstream
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar December 11th 2011, 21:05

Honeystar walked over to the fresh kill pile. He noticed Snowlily with her little kit. "I'm glad to see she is doing a lot better now." he mewed "You have a very tough little kit there. I'm sure she'll become a great warrior someday." Speaking of which, where was Tigerspirit and Moonpaw? It would soon be time to return to WindClan.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10404
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett December 11th 2011, 21:35

Snowlily touched her nose to phoenixkit's, before sensing other cat's eats on her. It made her fur crawl beneath her skin when people stared at her. She turned he head toward Honeystar and unpon seeing him shifted uneasily. Can he sense what I'm feeling right now? Of course not... How could he? It's not as though he can read minds. You're beinging ridiculous. Still she feelt this uneasiness about being so weak-minded in front of her kit and so many other cats. Her tail curled around her defensively she looks Honeystar in the eyes, sensing something else is going on here.Is something troubling him? Cranekit and Tigerspirit have grown really close on this trip. Just like Mallowkit and Phoenixkit....Maybe he does know what I feel like then? But it's home sickness too...It's nearly time to return and the kits will be separated. Not only that but I can't help but wonder if Phoenixkit is strong enough to make the long journey back. Even with Iceclaw and I there with her... Everything she tried to avoid came flooding back to her thoughts. Wave after wave of emotion began to over take her. Snowlily quickly became overwhelmed by all of the conflicting thoughts and emotions. The homesickness. The fear of nearly losing Phoenixkit. The guilt of not being more greatful to the tribe for allowing her visit and the nagging question that refused to leave her thoughts. "Where are you Iceclaw?" she mewed helplessly to herself.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar December 11th 2011, 21:40

"Snowlily?" Honeystar asked as he placed his tail over her shoulder. "Are you feeling alright?"
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 11th 2011, 21:46

Applefur pawed at her hare and sadly thought of the moors. The cool breeze running through her fur. "Honeystar, I-I think we should head back to WindClan soon." She mewed. Applefur looked at Snowlily and looked at her for a moment. "Snowlily, I know how you feel. When that eagle tried to take Autumnpaw..." She trailed off for a moment her eyes filled with horror. "I know how you feel." She whispered. Applefur picked up her hare and lay down to eat it. All of a sudden her kits padded up to her. "Mother, can you help us out with something?" Stormpaw asked. "Whats up?" She asked her kits giving a small smile. "Our pads are killing us!" Boltpaw exclaimed. She got to her paws. "Hmmm. Each of you hold you pads up for me." She mewed. Once they showed her their pads she could see how blistered they were. "Ouch." She whispered and gently started licking them. "OUCH! Mama! It hurts!" Leopardpaw cried. Applefur jerked away from their paws when she heard Leopardpaw's cries. "Hmm. Im not sure my loves. How about you go lay down in a nest. You lick them yourselves so you know how gentle or how rough you want to lick them. I dont want to hurt you." She mewed to her kits. "I'll get you all something to eat. Now who would like a hare?" She asked. Stormpaw and Autumnpaw cried, "We do!" and Boltpaw and Leopardpaw went to get something in the fresh kill pile. As Applefur's kits walked away she sighed and turned to the others.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar December 11th 2011, 21:53

Honeystar took painful notice at the home sickness going on between everyone [and the blistered paws of Applefur's kits]. "Applefur, have you seen Moonpaw, Cranepaw or Tigerspirit anywhere?" he asked his Deputy. "I think we should get ready to leave for home."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett December 11th 2011, 22:34

"Huh?! Oh! Of course I'm fine. What a silly question to ask..." Cat Smile she mewed quickly more to assure herself than anyone that may be listening to her words. She dismissed the words with the flick of her tail and looked up at silverpelt again, closing her eyes as the breeze blew, imagining she was back home in Iceclan. That all of the hardships she had yet to face were behind her. She looked at Honeystar questioningly. Could he understand this sickness I'm feeling? All of the emotions? I mean it has to be hard for him too, right? Being away from Windclan as it's leader. That has to be hard. Especially with his deputy also here. I can't help but wonder who was left to take care of Windclan. She looked at her paws deep in thought as she dug her claws deep into the ground to release some of her energy. I'm starting to lose control of my emotions. I can't do this here... she thought as she realised both of her front sets of claws were begining to throb from digging them into the hard, compacted dirt. The others can't be allowed to see me this way...I need to get out of the camp for a while. "Honeystar would you mind horribly watching after Phoenixkit for me? I seem to have a lot of energy stored up at the moment and I'd like to get out of camp for a while. That and the fresh kill pile is looking a bit low on food at the moment." Her tail flicking in the direction of the pile that has nearly disappeared. Only 2-3 mice and a small hare Applefur places in the pile earlier remain. "We could use more before morning" she mewed hoping she could escape his gaze quickly without coming across as rude.

She nodded polietly to Applefur. Knowing t.hat she felt the same way at some point
But the truth is that's only part of what bothers me She looked the Windclan apprentices over. "Applefur would you like me to find them something to help with their pads? I think I know what we need", she mewed hoping to change the subject since she wasn't able to escape as quickly as she had hoped.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar December 11th 2011, 22:53

Honeystar was not convinced that Snowlily was okay. Something deep is really troubling her he thought as he noticed her flexing her claws in and out on the ground. "Snowlily, how about I come with you. I can get Cranepaw to watch Phoenixkit, and I'm sure Applefur can help him too." Honeystar hoped to get the opportunity to find out what was wrong with his friend from IceClan.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett December 11th 2011, 23:09

Snowlily wasnted to portest. "Well...I..." she started but she had nothing. She couldn't come up with a reason why Honeystar couldn't come with her. Flustered she stammered on. "I-I was hoping to...I just wanted to catch...I wanted to get...". In reality she was hoping to talk to some of her past friends in Silverpelt now about her troubles. She avoided the Windclan leaders eyes as she let out a small sigh of frustration with herself. What am I doing? I sound like a babbling idiot. How am I supposed to justify my behavior today. There no way that anyone can miss that screw up. A small breeze blew which ruffled her fur uncomfortably. She adjusted herself so she faced into the wind to prevent the chill from running up her skin again. That uncomfortable cold feeling that startles any cat. No warnings. No mercy. Snowlily watched her pads as she padded at the dirt still refusing to look Honeystar in the eyes. She wouldn't allow herself to risk exposing all of the troubles underneath. Everything she refused to reveal to the others. I shouldn't risk getting to close to him. I know that. If I did I would be careless. If we had to fight them one day, then what? Would I risk betraying my clan by telling him about my toubles? Eventually she nodded in agreement to Honeystars offer but focused herself on something in the distance as she had. "Okay Honeystar. Thank you" she mewed hesitantly. She was still as of yet unsure whether or not she would tell Honeystar anything, but she figured that getting herself under control once again may be easier with some company and her sister was still nowhere to be found.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 12th 2011, 04:36

Iceclaw suddenly appeared next to Snowlily, her fur sleek and dripping wet. "I'm so sorry Snowlily!" she mewed to her sister, trying hard to explain her bedraggled state. "I... I kinda fell into a stream." Her pelt burned with embarrassment and she licked herself a couple of times.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25603
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar December 12th 2011, 09:22

"Well it is good to know you're here anyways." Honeystar replied trying to hold back a mrrow of amusement. "Me and Snowlily were just on our way to hunt for more prey, and she needs someone to help watch Phoenixkit while we're gone."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett December 12th 2011, 09:46

Snowlily stood silently for a moment gawking at Iceclaw. As she took in her sisters words, she looked over her smooth, wet fur. ” How did you manage that?” she mewed suddenly finding herself unable to hold back the amusement in her voice at her sisters current state. She purred quietly as she licked over Iceclaws face, hopeing to remove some of the water that seemed to weight down her sisters fur. The soaked coat stuck to her form very closely which left her exposed to the elements. How did she manage to find her way into the stream? What was she doing there anyway? Snowlily looked back to Honeystar still unsure about what to tell him. Can I trust him? He's not from my clan. I'm not sue if I should risk it. It could leave my clanmates exposed to an attack from windclan. If he tells anyone from the other clans.... It could lead to a war over territory. I can't let that happen. No matter what. Suddenly, she could feel the gaze of other cats weighing down on her. Letting out a small huff she lifted her head defiantly. ” Shall we be off now Honeystar” she spoke up much louder now. She knew what she would get away with now.

~ sorry. I don't write as much on my phone so for now they will be shorter.~
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 12th 2011, 15:35

Applefur got to her paws, "Well, Im going to go check on my kits and then Iceclaw, we can take care of Phoenixkit." She mewed smiling. "I'll be back in a moment." Applefur added and padded into the cave where her kits were resting.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar December 12th 2011, 15:47

Honeystar nodded his head to show that he was ready to go. He still wondered what was wrong with Snowlily, but decided to wait. After all, they were from different Clans, and if Snowlily wanted to talk to him about it she would. "Oh and Applefur," He called back to his Deputy. "Let me know if you see Moonpaw and Tigerspirit."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 12th 2011, 15:53

Applefur looked over her shoulder, "Yes Honeystar." She called back smiling. Then she disappeared into the cave to tend to her kits.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lionclaw December 12th 2011, 17:11

Lionclaw went into the nusery to visit his kits. "They're beautiful' he meowed, looking at his two kits.
Lionclaw
Lionclaw
Loner

Custom Rank : Sand Cat
WarriorPoints : 4569
Male Posts : 8

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 12th 2011, 17:22

Their names are Lilykit (Whose warrior name will be Lilystream) and Snowkit (Whose warrior name will be Snowclaw). Kitkat meowed. She licked Lionclaw on the cheek affectionatly.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10183
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett December 12th 2011, 18:16

Snowlily padded out of the camp with her tail flicking from side to side. She glanced over her shoulder and Honeystar before turning her gaze back in front of her and shaking her head. Focus yourself. You're out hunting now and this isn't the prey or the terrain that you are used to. Slowly she padded on past the camps entrance and into the open fields. She waited for a moment to be sure Honeystar could keep up with her. While waiting she looked at the mountains in the distance. She looked at her home. The snowy peaks glistening in the sunlight and day quickly turned to night. She found herself day dreaming about being back in the Iceclan camp surrounded by the icy waterfall, the warm nests, all of here friends back in her clan. She was even begining to miss Pain. ~God forbid~ Snowlily let out a small sigh and looked down at her paws. Her pads were warn down and bleeding in some places from the new terrain. It's was much drier here that it is back home... Home... The word seemed to haunt her now as she thought about what home meant to her.What it meant to her clan...and how far away she was from it or at least how far she felt. She let out another small sigh as she looked around the clearing for Honeystar. "I think I'll be going back to Iceclan with Phoenixkit soon. I'm not sure when Iceclaw will be leaving here though. Would you try keeping her out of the streams?" she mewed in amusement, trying to lighten here mood a bit. She didn't want to bring anyone else down. She felt that every cat should be happy, even if she wasn't. There was no need to make her problems anyone elses. She placed one of her pads in some snow trying to soothe some of the pain and clean it. It felt nice for a moment, but then the icy burn set in on her injuries causing her to flinch as she pulled her paw away from the snow.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next