Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Lost Cave  - Page 4 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Lost Cave  - Page 4 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Cave

+7
Frost
Caraway
Rainfeather
Streamstar
Shardstep
Lilacstar
Birdstar
11 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Lost Cave  - Page 4 Empty The Lost Cave

Post by Birdstar October 16th 2011, 16:53

First topic message reminder :

Applefur led her patrol through the territory. She jogged down a hill. At the bottom she lifted her head and she could smell rabbit. All of a sudden the ground started moving from under the patrol. Applefur was completely shocked. She screeched as the ground gave way and the patrol was propelled down down down into the dark.

~All clans can participate!~
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7830
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

The Lost Cave  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Lost Cave

Post by Streamstar October 20th 2011, 16:41

Streamfur saw light farther down the stream and she smelled fresh air. She heard yowling behind her and she swam back the way she came to find everyone else fighting a dog. She jumped out of the water, launching herself on the dog. She tore at it's back with her claw, and jumped off it and slid under it, and using all her strength, she pushed up with her hindlegs, sending it flying through the air.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8443
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 20th 2011, 17:16

Mistbreeze padded along the border of ThunderClan, and saw a huge hole in WindClan territory, and decided to see if she could help anyone who might have dropped in. She bounded over and peered into the darkness. Mistbreeze could hear wild barking, yowls, and shrieks. After a moment of hesitation, she leaped paws first into the hole.

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 21st 2011, 15:36

Applefur snarled and raced forward as fast as the wind. She slashed the dogs cheek spun around and jumped on its back clawing its shoulders jumping off and slashing his jaw. The dog lunged at her and bite her shoulder. She screeched. Applefur raced forward. The dog growled and slashed the side of her head. She ignored it. With all her might Applefur raced forward and hit the dog's head with both her paws. The dog fell to the ground out cold. Applefur panted and looked back at the patrol. Through clenched teeth she mewed in pain. "Lets throw this dog in another cave. We dont want it to wake up on us again."
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentwolf October 21st 2011, 17:51

Silentwolfs eyes started to dullen and the blood stopped oozing from her leg and neck. "Help..." She mewed, barely even a whisper. She started breathing heavily.
Silentwolf
Silentwolf
Loner

Custom Rank : Leader of the skies
WarriorPoints : 4750
Female Posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 21st 2011, 17:57

Kitty stumbled to Silentwolfs side, tears welling, but then she fell to the ground and mewed the patrol " I don't want to die alone.....please don't me alone.." her blood was oozing even faster, and her beautiful blue eyes began to glaze over.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5698
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar October 21st 2011, 18:00

Streamfur nodded and padded toward the dog. When she was about to pick up the dog, its head shot up and it grabbed her scruff and began shaking her roughly. Streamfur felt it's jaws around her neck. She managed to kick it with her hind legs, really knocking it out this time, but the dog had sent her flying through the air, and she crashed againts the rock wall by the stream and fell into the stream.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentwolf October 21st 2011, 18:08

Silentwolfs eyes were as dull as they can be, and her body was cold. She woke up in a forest covered with stars and sparkles. She saw Feathertail "Hello! I`m Feathertail, welcome to Starclan!" She mewed, happily. "Am I dead....?" "Yes, it is your time. But Starclan is a very happy place! You can hunt anything you want, meet your ancestors, make friends, talk to the cats that you love that are no longer living and talk to the cats that you love that are still alive." "I guess. Thanks!" She mewed and padded away.
Silentwolf
Silentwolf
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 21st 2011, 18:17

Kitty closed her eyes, and her body went still. She awoke to find herself in a beautifully but strange forest, and she saw Silentwolf. "Silentwolf?! Why are you in my dream?!"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentwolf October 21st 2011, 18:19

"I`m a Starclan cat now. I will walk in your dreams until you join me." Her fur had stars shining in it, and the moon in her eyes. "Beautiful, yes?"
Silentwolf
Silentwolf
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 21st 2011, 18:30

Applefur watched in horror as the dog flung Streamfur to the side as Silentwolf and Kittys bodys grew still. Horror complete horror in her eyes. The world around her seemed to slow down. Applefur looked at the dog. That thing is still alive. Ive got to get it out of here! She thought. She raced forward and prodded the dog with a paw. It was out cold. She slung the dog over her shoulders. "Oof! Oh dear StarClan help me! This dog is huge!" She cried. She padded forward slowly with the dog on her back. She threw it in a cave and saw a boulder. She gave a huge deep breath. Applefur padded forward and pressed her shoulder up to the boulder. "Here goes nothing." She whispered. With all her might she pushed forward. The boulder slowly ever so slowly slid in front of the cave. Applefur collapsed out of breath. She then saw Streamfur and raced toward her. "Streamfur! Streamfur! Are you alright?" She asked gently prodding Streamfur with her paw.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 21st 2011, 18:33

Kitty sheepishly looked at her fur in jelousy, and then noticed stars begining to form in her fur, and they were shining brighter and brighter " Silentwolf...I think I'm dying......Am I really dying....?" the stars in her fur grew brighter, and even brighter.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar October 21st 2011, 18:43

~Applefur, Streamfur was flung into the water~
Streamfur sunk further and further into the stream. She was knocked out when she hit the wall. Her fur snagged on a rock underwater and stopped her from floating further away. Water filled her lungs.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentwolf October 21st 2011, 18:43

"Yes, It`s your time. But Starclan is a happy place! You can hunt anything you want, meet your ancestors, make friends, talk to the cats you love who aren`t alive anymore, and talk to the cats you love who are still alive." She mewed, remembering Feathertails exact words.
Silentwolf
Silentwolf
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 21st 2011, 18:52

Kitty gasped, and tears began to well at her eyes, and she cried to Silentwolf " But I don't wan to be dead! Is there any chance of me suriving?" Kitty noticed a small limp body laying at the botton of the cave, dying or rather dead now, bleeding and battered. I am really dead........I will never see Applefur of Honeystar....or anyone else until they join Starclan! she thought sadly, then padded off after Silentwolf
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 21st 2011, 18:55

~Oh woops sorry! Just say Applefur got rid of the dog and thats it sorry!~
Applefur panted and saw Streamfur flung into the water. Applefur raced over to the pool. She froze. "Dear StarClan... I dont know how to swim! Streamfur will drown. What do I do?!" Applefur cried. Panic rose in her and ice cold fear. Applefur looked down at the water. You can do it! You can save Streamfur! She thought. Applefur took a deep breathe. She leaped into the water and her instinct was to move her paws. She moved them as fast as possible. Kind of swimming Applefur saw Streamfur. She swam faster and grabbed Streamfur by the scruff. With all her might Applefur swam toward the surface. Her strength was leaving her quickly especially since she was carrying Streamfur. Im going to die! Panic rushed through her. Heeeeelp! She wanted to scream for help. She wanted to just give up. A far off voice she knew and loved spoke to her. Her mother. Dont give up! Think about your friends your family your clan. Be strong! With the last off her energy she swam forward with all her might and propelled up. She leaped out of the water with Streamfur gripped tightly by the scruff in her jaws. She fell to the floor of the cave letting Streamfur go. Applefur coughed up water. She coughed and lay there panting breathing in air thanking StarClan she was alive.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentwolf October 21st 2011, 18:56

"No! You can visit them in their dreams!" She mewed, smiling.
Silentwolf
Silentwolf
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 21st 2011, 19:00

Kitty decided to vist Applefur, only because she didn't wish to see her friends die! " Applefur...don't give up! I know you can do it! Save Streamfur, and return to Windclan! Only tell I died as I lived, always getting into trouble!" she murmured into Applefurs ear.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentwolf October 21st 2011, 19:01

"Very good." Silentwolf mewed.
Silentwolf
Silentwolf
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 21st 2011, 19:03

Applefur heard the voice. She crawled toward Streamfur. "S-Streamfur? Are you alright?" She croaked.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 21st 2011, 19:04

Kitty pulled hersely out of the vision, and turned to Silentwolf and mewed " Now lets hope both pf them don't join Starclan!" she smiled, then her belly rumbled and she mewed to Silentwolf " Where is the camp here?! Because I'm hungery!"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentwolf October 21st 2011, 19:06

"The hunting grounds are everywhere, and I`ll show you camp when you`re done hunting. I`ll be over by that tree, there's someone I want to talk to." She pointed her tail in the direction of the tree, and layed down next to it.
Silentwolf
Silentwolf
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 21st 2011, 19:07

Kitty nodded and then mewed " Who do you want to talk to?!"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentwolf October 21st 2011, 19:14

"Metalclaw...." ~That`s Trunks cat.~ She ran towards the tree and layed down.
Silentwolf
Silentwolf
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 21st 2011, 19:39

Applefur felt alone. Cold. Sad. Streamfur please be alive! I need you! Your clan needs you! Then she fell asleep. She was exhausted.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 21st 2011, 19:41

Kittypadded through Applefur's dream and she raced to meet her even thought it was only a dream!
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content