Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Lost Cave  - Page 5 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Lost Cave  - Page 5 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Cave

+7
Frost
Caraway
Rainfeather
Streamstar
Shardstep
Lilacstar
Birdstar
11 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Lost Cave  - Page 5 Empty The Lost Cave

Post by Birdstar October 16th 2011, 16:53

First topic message reminder :

Applefur led her patrol through the territory. She jogged down a hill. At the bottom she lifted her head and she could smell rabbit. All of a sudden the ground started moving from under the patrol. Applefur was completely shocked. She screeched as the ground gave way and the patrol was propelled down down down into the dark.

~All clans can participate!~
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7830
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

The Lost Cave  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Lost Cave

Post by Birdstar October 21st 2011, 19:43

Applefur woke up in a strange forest. She blinked and saw a cat running toward her. She narrowed her eyes. She got to her paws. Then a familiar scent hit her. "Kitty!" She cried she raced forward toward her and nuzzled her. "Its so great to see you!" She said happily.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentwolf October 21st 2011, 19:55

Silentwolf smiled as she nuzzled Metalclaw "I miss you so much!" She purred.
Silentwolf
Silentwolf
Loner

Custom Rank : Leader of the skies
WarriorPoints : 4750
Female Posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 21st 2011, 20:00

Kitty purred " I died only a few heartbeats ago! Not four moons ago! But I'm happy to see you!" laughed Kitty, then her face gew somber and she mewed quietly " What will you tell Honeystar?" her voice grew sad and she mewed sadly " You and Streamfur must get out of here! Don't worry about Streamfur, I will do every thing in my power to make sure she will get out of this cave!" then her voice grew quiet and she mewed " Some of us won't leave this cave......ever"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5698
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentwolf October 21st 2011, 20:05

Silentwolf rubbed agianst his head and purred. "I love you, but I must go." ~ I really have to go!~
Silentwolf
Silentwolf
Loner

Custom Rank : Leader of the skies
WarriorPoints : 4750
Female Posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 21st 2011, 20:27

Applefur thought for a moment. "I'll tell Honeystar you died like a true warrior protecting your friends. And you are a true warrior." Applefur said. "And you will get out of the cave. I'll bring your bodies with me. I wont leave you there no matter what." Applefur said determinedly.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 21st 2011, 20:31

Kitty purred, and glanced around and mewed " Its not the same.....I really wish that I could go home, go home alive!" But Ktty shook her head and mewed " Applefur, you do not need to take my body if you wish, it will only cause more grief at the sight of my ravaged body......"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 21st 2011, 20:35

Applefur narrowed her eyes. "I cant just leave you and Silentwolf there!" Applefur replied stubbornly. She thought for a moment. "Dont look." Applefur said with a small giggle.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 21st 2011, 20:43

Kitty cocked her head, and then with a sigh she mewed " Okay, fine, but only because this is YOUR dream!" then she closed her eyes.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar October 22nd 2011, 10:42

Streamfur coughed up a lot of water, looked at Applefur and meowed weakly, "The stream flows out of the cave" before she passed out again. Blood was pouring out of a wound in her neck and she had a deep scratch on her pelt. Her leg was also bent a strange angle.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8443
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 22nd 2011, 11:08

Applefur pricked her ears as she heard Streamfur's familiar voice. "The stream flows out of the cave." She gasped. Then she looked at Kitty. "Ive got to go. I hope to see you again." She mewed. Applefur nuzzled Kitty. She woke up soaking and tired on the cave floor. She sat upright. Applefur saw Streamfur breathing. "Thank StarClan!" She cried. Applefur looked around. She felt some what alone. She got to her paws and shook out her wet fur. Then she grabbed Streamfur by the scruff. She took a deep breath saw that the stream she could only carry one cat at a time. Applefur took a deep breath now knowing how to swim in a way Applefur jumped into the stream and started swimming with all her might. She saw light and fresh air and she exploded out in a forest. She crawled up out of the stream into the light and over to a nearby tree.
Applefur lay Streamfur down gently noticing the blood on her neck. She froze her eyes widened. What about Kitty and Silentwolf? There still laying in that cold horrid cave!But Streamfur could die too. I'll get cobwebs and apply pressur to Streamfur's neck and get Kitty and Silentwolf. She decided. Applefur looked aorund and saw cobwebs far away. She sprinted toward the cobwebs and snatched quite a lot. Then she ran back skidding to a stop beside Streamfur. As she applied pressure but still being gentle she tried to stop the blood from her neck. Once she was pretty sure it wouldnt keep bleeding she sprinted back and jumped into the stream down into the cave. There she saw Kitty and Silentwolf's bodys. Grief stabbed her heart. She gently picked them both up and looked at the stream. "I'll get them out of here together." She whispered. She jumped into the stream and swam up once more. Her shoulders and back were extremely sore once she got them out of the stream by the tree. She kept applying pressure to Streamfur's neck although being super careful. Dawn was coming. Maybe she could find a way to get them back to their clans? Applefur yawned and saw a small mouse. She stalked forward and quickly jumped on it killing it swiftly.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 22nd 2011, 11:46

Kitty nodded her head, and disapered with Applefur's dream. Kitty gently shook her fur out, and padded away back to he new home. As she padded into Starclan's camp Bluestar paused and mewed gently to her " I know,I thought I wasn't ready to die, but their wasothig I could d but watch my clan struggle to surivie in the forest." Kitty looked at her and mewed regertfuly " But you lived some much more of your life! You had kits and watched them grow into powerful warriors, and you became such a great leader! You gave your life up for your clanmates and all I did was become a warrior, and then I had to die only a few moons later!" Bluestar looked at her and mewed gently " I know.....,but you had a small destiny to fulfill, but you are part of something even bigger than yourself! Now are you gaonna sit their feeling sorry for yourself or help Applefur escape?!" Bluestar mewed, and Kitty looked at her for a long moment and mewed " Okay!"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossfoot October 22nd 2011, 16:14

Crookedpaw felt the ground shake bellow him and fell into the cave and hurted his shoulder.
Mossfoot
Mossfoot
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Angel of the shadows
WarriorPoints : 7102
Female Posts : 695

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 22nd 2011, 22:23

Applefur ate her mouse somewhat filling her stomach and looked at Streamfur and whispered. "Streamfur. You alright?"
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar October 23rd 2011, 08:53

"We need a medicine cat" Streamfur meowed weakly. Her leg was still bent at a strange angle and she still had the deep scratch on her pelt. "Where's Shardstep?"
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8443
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 23rd 2011, 08:57

Applefur shrugged. "I have no idea." Applefur thought for a moment narrowing her eyes. "I'll go check back at the cave real quick. I'll be back. If you need anything just yowl." Applefur slipped away quickly jumping into the stream. She swam quickly down the stream and looked around the cave. She felt horribly alone. She narrowed her eyes looking around.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossfoot October 23rd 2011, 18:43

Crookedpaw was swimming down the stream he saw applefur."Applefur."He yowled.
Mossfoot
Mossfoot
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 23rd 2011, 18:48

Applefur raised her head hearing her name. "Crookedpaw! I know a way out of here! Follow me!" Applefur called.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart October 24th 2011, 15:44

Stormheart Looked at Applefur as if she was insane. "Do you really think I'm going to get my fur wet if I can just climb out?"
Stormheart
Stormheart
Loner

Custom Rank : Retired EdgeLord
WarriorPoints : 6754
Female Posts : 407

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossfoot October 24th 2011, 16:08

"Good."He said turning to his broken shoulder."Have you seen a medince cat around here?"He asked."I hurt my shoulder real bad and I think it's broken."He went on.
Mossfoot
Mossfoot
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content