Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Forbidden Love Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Forbidden Love Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden Love

+3
Icestar of ShadowClan
SkyStar
Birdstar
7 posters

Go down

Forbidden Love Empty Forbidden Love

Post by Birdstar September 5th 2011, 11:37

Prolouge

A light gray she cat raced across the moors over to the border for StreamClan. She stopped and looked around. "Dreamflight?" a voice whispered behind her. She turned around. "Silverclaw!" she cried. She raced over to him and nuzzled him. "I've missed you so!" Silverclaw purred. "Its good to see you." he said. Silverclaw looked into Dreamflight's eyes. He sighed. "What wrong?" Dreamflight asked padding closer toward him trying to comfort him. Silverclaw backed up. Hurt flashed in Dreamflights eyes. "Dreamflight..." He sighed once more. "I love you but we cant do this anymore... its forbidden love. We must stop." Dreamflight shook her head. "No..no, no Silverclaw." She whispered shaking her head. Dreamflight closed her eyes. When she look up her heart broke as she saw Silverclaw walk away...

So what do you think? I'm sooo sorry for any typos! Btw Chapter 1 will be up soon! Wink
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7818
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Love Empty Re: Forbidden Love

Post by SkyStar September 5th 2011, 11:50

That was so great i want more
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8614
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar September 5th 2011, 12:00

Thank you! I'll start writing Chapter 1 soon! Wink If anyone sees any typos please tell me and i'll fix them as soon as possible. (Btw I am known for my typos! lol)
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan September 5th 2011, 12:03

Haha, I can edit for you, if you want. No charge!
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4814
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar September 5th 2011, 12:22

Oh thank you so much! Very Happy here chapter 1 btw
Chapter 1
Sadness weighed Dreamflight down as she trudged back to camp. How could he? She thought. "Hey you!" Someone called. She turned around. She noticed her surroundings. She was at the entrance to camp. Whitefeather and Forestfire raced toward her. "What are you doing here in this time of night." Forestfire growled. She sniffed and stuck her nose in the air. "Going back to camp for your information. By the way.. I'm your clanmate!" Forestfire looked taken aback. "Look whos in a bad mood." He snarled. Whitefeather sighed. "Enough!" She snarled to both cats. Dreamflight and Forestfire looked at Whitefeather. "Get in camp Dreamflight and go to sleep... now" Forestfire gave a little smile and leaned in to whisper in Whitefeather's ear. Whitefeather nodded. Now she would have it She thought as she sunk in her nest. There was no way they wouldn't tell Stormstar. She sighed sadly. This has been the worst day of my life!
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Coyoteheart September 5th 2011, 15:48

You HAVE to write chapter 2! Please? I love this!
Coyoteheart
Coyoteheart
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4809
Female Posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar September 5th 2011, 15:57

Thank you here goes
Chapter 2
Dreamflight opened her eyes. The sun shone into the den. The warriors were getting up on thier paws and strechting and yawning getting ready for the day. She jumped to her paws and quickly padded out of the den to the fresh kill pile. She got a rabbit and quickly ate it licked her lips when she was done. "Dreamflight?" She looked around and saw Logfall. She jumped to her paws. "H-hi Logfall." Logfall narrowed his eyes. "Uh Stormstar would like to talk to you." Dreamflight grimanced and she felt her stomach tighten. "Dreamflight?" She padded past him with dread and padded over to the leaders den. "S-Stormstar?" She asked. "Come in!" He called. She padded in and sat down. "Whitefeather told me that her and Forestfire saw you outside camp at a dreadful time at night. Is that true." Dreamflight looked down at her paws and nodded. "Why?" Stormstar asked. "I-I was taking a walk to clear my head." Stormstar narrowed his eyes. "Alright... Dreamflight i want you to go on a hunting partrol on the StreamClan border. Tell Rainfall to lead with Currentpaw." Dreamflight dipped her head. She padded out of the den and let out a sigh of relief. She bounded toward the warriors den. "Rainfall!" She called. The silver she cat poked her head out. "Yes?" she asked. "Go get Currentpaw. Your leading a partrol on StreamClan border. Stormstar's orders." Rainfall nodded and raced to the apprentices den.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Coyoteheart September 5th 2011, 18:05

This is good! Keep writing!
Coyoteheart
Coyoteheart
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4809
Female Posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar September 5th 2011, 18:08

Thank you guys so much for all the good feedback! P.S Party at chatbox!! Very Happy
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar September 5th 2011, 20:10

Nice! I really like it! and yeah you should really write more! Smile
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15908
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 5th 2011, 20:21

I like it. Keep on writing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar September 5th 2011, 20:38

Chapter 3
Dreamfight dropped in a crouch behind some heather. That rabbit's mine. She thought. She raced forward and quickly leaped forward and gave a killing bite to the neck. "Nice job." She turned around. "Silverclaw!" She gasped. Before her stood the muscular silver tom. "Shhhh!" He growled. "I can't be seen. I've found a place we can talk. Behind the clan's territory. Follow me and don't say a word." Dreamflight quickly grabbed her rabbit and they raced through the moors. They ran past the territory and past the markers to what she could see was an abandoned Two-Leg barn. "In here." Silverclaw whispered. She slipped in and looked around. Many stacks of hay were everywhere and she could hear mice. And a lot of them. There was a ledge they could jump on to get to the next floor where more hay was. They jumped onto the ledge then onto the next floor. Silverclaw sat down and she sat down in front of him. "Why did you come back?" She snarled. "I hate you." She whispered. "Then why did you come?" Silverclaw asked gently. Because i still love you She thought. "We can make things work. I can't believe I'm about to say this but, we must have forbidden love." Dreamflight blinked then nodded. She nuzzeled him. "We'll meet here every night." Silverclaw said. "Every night?" Silverclaw nodded. "If its ok with you?" Dreamflight smiled and warmth filled her heart. "Of course it is!" She licked his ears. "But I must be getting back. See you tonight." She said. Silverclaw dipped his head. "See you tonight." She slipped out of the barn and raced back onto the moors and straight toward Rainfall. She looked upset. "I thought you had caught something by now!" Rainfall scolded. "Currentpaw caught a rabbit and I did too." She growled. Rainfall sighed and shook her head. "Catch something and meet us back at camp." She didnt care that Rainfall was upset. Silverclaw still loved her! a voice echoed in her head... Forbidden Love...
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar September 5th 2011, 20:53

Aw snap! Forbidden love! I just can't wait for you to write more! Smile
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15908
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar September 5th 2011, 21:35

Chapter 4
Stormstar was gazing at the stars next to Logfall his deputy when he heard cats and many of them. One thought erupted in his head. StreamClan He jumped to his paws. Sure enough he could smell river and fish. He raced out with Logfall following close by and raced toward the entrance. The clan must have smelt the intruders because every cat was in battle position. The nursery,The medecine cat den,and The elders den were all protected. Good He thought. A small silver she cat came into the camp. "What are you doing here Littlestar?" He growled. She sneered. "Stealing your territory!" The clan were launched into battle. Stormstar could see the hunger in the StreamClan cats eyes. "STOP!" He yowled. The cats slowly stopped fighting and backed away giving each other horrid looks. He raced over to Littlestar. "What is the meaning of this! Just showing up at our clan like this trying to steal territory! What about your little rivers? Huh? Explain now Littlestar." The clans went silent. "Our rivers.." She began. "Have frozen over. Its the sign of Leaf-bare. were starving and it happened so soon. Stormstar shook his head. "Go back to your camp now." Littlestar dipped her head." Logfall growled "What was that about? Whats thier problem!?" Stormstar shook his head. "I don't know.."
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 6th 2011, 09:20