Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

All is fair in Love and War Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

All is fair in Love and War Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All is fair in Love and War

3 posters

Go down

All is fair in Love and War Empty All is fair in Love and War

Post by Lilacstar November 7th 2011, 11:27

Chapter 1

" Treeleaper.....Treeleaper! Over here!" Treeleaper gasped at the voice, and then he hissed " Leafpool! What are you doing here?! If you get caught in my camp, your gonna end of with ripped and shredded fur!" then a beautiful she-cat emerged from the shadows and mewed softly " I....I needed-no I wanted to see you, its been so long since I've seen you Treeleaper." Treeleaper glanced around the clearing and the he hissed softly " Okay but we can't meet in the middle of my camp! Are you a frogbrain?!" Leafpool looked at him and then purred " How about the sunning rocks??" Treeleper froze and then hissed " Are you crazy?! Riverclan and Thunderclan are at war over them! And what do you think will happen if they sent a Riverclan warrior and a Thunderclan warrior meeting there??" Leafpool shook her head and whispered " No...I don't ge-" Treeleaper hissed " They will think that you were giving Riverclan info about your battle plans!!!" Leafpool shook her head and then sighed " You-you don't want to see me do you??" Treeleaper gasped and tried to mew, but Leafpool cut him off by mewing " I knew it!! You don't love me anymore! You were just using me because Riverclan needs more kits!" Treeleaper snarled " Don't you dare say that-" Leafpool cut him off and then she padded back home. Treeleaper awoke later to find his clan gathering around the high willow tree, and so he padded out to the clearing and his apprentice bounded up and mewed excitedly " Were gonna raid Thunderclan's camp and kill there leader!" then his sister mewed happily " No, were not gonna kill there leader, but were gonna to some awesome damage!" purred his sister Riversplash. Soon almost all of Riverclan was racing through thhe forest, and they stood around their camp. Then Poppystar yowled " Riverclan attack!" then they were surging through Thunderclan's camp attacking warriors. Suddenly a high pitched shriek ripped the air, and he whipped around to see Riversplash shaking Leafpool, gripping her by the throat. Treeleaper shreiked " NOOOO! NOT HER!!" but it was too late, Leafpool was dead.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5699
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

All is fair in Love and War Empty Re: All is fair in Love and War

Post by Mossfoot November 8th 2011, 05:12

Cool.But can you take out the killing?It's freaking me out.And I don't get it?
Mossfoot
Mossfoot
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Angel of the shadows
WarriorPoints : 7103
Female Posts : 695

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

All is fair in Love and War Empty Re: All is fair in Love and War

Post by Frost November 8th 2011, 07:42