Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Attack On The IceClan Fortress - Page 4 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Attack On The IceClan Fortress - Page 4 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Attack On The IceClan Fortress

+11
Lightclaw
Honeystar
Icestar of ShadowClan
Fireheart
Nyx
Ninecloud
Stareye
Nightfrost
Hazeldust
Asterismos
Caraway
15 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Attack On The IceClan Fortress - Page 4 Empty The Attack On The IceClan Fortress

Post by Caraway August 8th 2011, 09:18

First topic message reminder :

Edit by Dragonclaw
Finally, the great Clans have assembled in front of the IceClan fortress.

AwesomeClan, WindClan, RiverClan, FireClan and ShadowClan have just finished a little jaunt next to the castle. Their camp is near the castle. They are preparing to attack.

ThunderClan and the fearsome IceClan are still within the castle. What will they do?

Shadowstorm, the kidnapped deputy, veers closer to death in the dungeon.

Will the AWRFS Clans be able to navigate the castle? What is the true power of IceClan? And what is Monkeystar's ultimate plot?

The answer for the AWRFS alliance may be in Thunderfang, a former ThunderClan cat that ditched for SkyClan. What is SkyClan's standing on this battle?

It begins now!
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33819
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

The Attack On The IceClan Fortress - Page 4 Empty Re: The Attack On The IceClan Fortress

Post by Nightfrost August 23rd 2011, 14:54

"So, whats the plan, Brightstar?" Nightfrost asked her leader. Brightstar was about to reply when she felt someone watching them... "Do you feel that?" Brightstar asked Nightfrost. "Like.... someone's watching us. The fur on my neck is standing up..." Nightfrost felt it too... this tingling feel on the back of her neck. she opened her mouth and tasted the air, and a scent of ShadowClan hit the roof of her mouth. "ShadowClan," whispered Brightstar, scenting it too. "I think its.... Shadepaw?" "Shadepaw! Come out right now!" said Nightfrost loudly. A dark shadow slinked out of the bushes and greeted them with an abashed face.
Nightfrost
Nightfrost
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 8876
Female Posts : 1561

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9950

Back to top Go down

The Attack On The IceClan Fortress - Page 4 Empty Re: The Attack On The IceClan Fortress

Post by Hazeldust August 23rd 2011, 16:33

~Don't god-mod any of my characters, please! And Shadepaw's in AwesomeClan-RP characters can only be in your own clan. Otherwise you could plant spies in other clans and have them bend to your will. ~

Shadepaw stood out of the snow, feeling defensive. He wasn't doing anything wrong-other than leaving the fight, but he wasn't much good there. He might cause more trouble because he didn't enjoy fighting much, and another cat might give their life to save his because he wouldn't attack.

Besides, the RiverClan cats might need help.
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Custom Rank : WHAT
WarriorPoints : 9013
Female Posts : 1799

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 23rd 2011, 17:12

Mistbreeze followed Lightningstorm quietly. She could hear the soft scuff of paws around her, and she knew that her Clanmates were getting into position. Mistbreeze unsheathed her claws. The battle had begun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 23rd 2011, 20:20

Lightningstorm also unsheathed her claws and padded on, her pelt bristling at every sudden sound.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13710
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust August 24th 2011, 09:53

~Er, so you guys are outside? scratch~

Hearing the scuff of paws fade, Hazeldust exhaled noisily and pushed out of the little closet. "Icestar," she called quietly. But hearing no response, she started to follow the familiar scent through the stone halls.
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 24th 2011, 20:22

They were finally outside. Lightningstorm started a steady pace, wanting to arrive on time.

-Now we are Very Happy-
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 26th 2011, 17:25

Brightstar bounded over to Darkstar. "Darkstar, can you bring your Clan with me and go back to the forest to stop Monkeystar? I'll bring half of RiverClan and we can meet up with SkyClan back at the forest."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38663
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan August 27th 2011, 08:19

"Hazeldust?" Icestar breathed. "Im in this cave" Icestar tapped the cave wall with her claw. It definatly was hollow. Icestar took a deep breath, and smashed her paw into the side of the wall. Shocks of pain shot through her paw, but when the dust settled, she saw two berries. One of these would save Shadowstorm, but the other one would kill him.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4825
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust August 28th 2011, 17:11

Hazeldust peered at the berries. "How did you know something would be here? What if they're a trap-they might both be deadly," she fretted. She wondered if any cats were still in the fortress. They might be able to know, in case the kits eat one by accident.
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan August 29th 2011, 14:30

"The wall sounded hollow" Icestar breathed. "Im going to eat a bite of one. If I collapse, feed him the other one. If I dont, well... We will see if its still enough to save him after my bite." Icestar took a deep breath, carefully studying the two berries. She closed her eyes, and look a small bite of the one on the left.
((*The Suspense!!!!* lol))
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 29th 2011, 15:30

~I knew it! I thought you were going to do something like that Iceshadow. [clings to the edge of the seat]~
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10446
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 29th 2011, 17:16

-OMSC, What's gonna happen? O.O-
They'd finally made it! Now to find Monkeystar...
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 29th 2011, 19:23

~wow i haven't checked this topic forever... hey! why am i still in the broom closet? i'm coming too!! don't leave me!~

CheeseStar clumsily slinked behind the stone columns until she got to where Hazeldust and Icestar's scent ended, and the smell of dust and old rocks was beginning. She saw them both, but decided not to interfere, since THIS WAS SO EPICLY INTENSE!! affraid XD
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33819
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfrost August 30th 2011, 11:54

LOL OMG Iceshadow come back and tell us what happens next!!!! and sorry Hazeldust.... I forgot Cat Smile

kay..... where were we?
Nightfrost
Nightfrost
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 8876
Female Posts : 1561

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9950

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan September 2nd 2011, 20:02

((We need someone to tell us which berry was poisonous. But, if I can step in...))
Icestar immediatly felt her throat close up and her stomach clench. She took harsh, shallow breaths through her nose. She flicked her tail at Hazeldust. "Shad... ow...." Icestar wheezed. She sighed, was still a minute, and came back, still wheezing. Even StarClan couldnt heal her of this poisoning. "Hurry...." Icestar said, close to losing her second life.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonflight September 2nd 2011, 21:32

(Can i join the battle too?)
Dragonflight
Dragonflight
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Dragonfly!
WarriorPoints : 4664
Female Posts : 74

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 4005

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart September 7th 2011, 02:45

~Oooo awesome and sure you can, it should be alright~

Fireheart stayed inside the fortress to protect the ones who couldn't fight or to weak.

~I dont know what else to do Razz ~
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

WarriorPoints : 8456
Male Posts : 1435

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9500

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 7th 2011, 16:13

~Uh..... maybe you could help rally your Clan? Rolling Eyes ~

~And sure, Dragon, join us!~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw September 7th 2011, 22:10

-Lol.-
-And yeah, I'd also like it if you joined us, Dragon!!!-
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart September 7th 2011, 22:13

~Alrighty than~

Fireheart was in the fortress being prepared for any cats to walk in the fortress. "All cats of Thunderclan and Iceclan, remember, this is a battle we will win, I believe in you all with your strength!" said Fireheart. Very Happy
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 8th 2011, 16:27

~Ha. If you actually were a cat and you grinned like that, I'd think you were living with Twolegs and taking steroids. Razz ~

Brightstar ran across the hard-packed snow, her patrol of warriors racing behind. She could see the forest now! They'd be there in no time.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonflight September 8th 2011, 16:31

(Can i join your patrol of warriors then bright?)

Dragonflight scented the air carefully.
Dragonflight
Dragonflight
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 8th 2011, 16:36

~sure. We're racing to stop monkeystar~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonflight September 8th 2011, 17:00

(ok)

Dragonflight raced to catch up with her fellow clan members. She felt the wind ruffle her fur and thick dust billowed out behind her. Once she caught up she slowed down and looked at her leader for gidance or a sign of hope.
Dragonflight
Dragonflight
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart September 11th 2011, 03:07

Brightstar wrote:~Ha. If you actually were a cat and you grinned like that, I'd think you were living with Twolegs and taking steroids. Razz ~

Brightstar ran across the hard-packed snow, her patrol of warriors racing behind. She could see the forest now! They'd be there in no time.

~Hahaha, you really think so Razz ~

Fireheart face the Iceclan Fortress entrance to pounce on the first cat that dares to walk in the fortress! He must not fail!
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next