Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Attack On The IceClan Fortress - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Attack On The IceClan Fortress - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Attack On The IceClan Fortress

+11
Lightclaw
Honeystar
Icestar of ShadowClan
Fireheart
Nyx
Ninecloud
Stareye
Nightfrost
Hazeldust
Asterismos
Caraway
15 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Attack On The IceClan Fortress - Page 2 Empty The Attack On The IceClan Fortress

Post by Caraway August 8th 2011, 09:18

First topic message reminder :

Edit by Dragonclaw
Finally, the great Clans have assembled in front of the IceClan fortress.

AwesomeClan, WindClan, RiverClan, FireClan and ShadowClan have just finished a little jaunt next to the castle. Their camp is near the castle. They are preparing to attack.

ThunderClan and the fearsome IceClan are still within the castle. What will they do?

Shadowstorm, the kidnapped deputy, veers closer to death in the dungeon.

Will the AWRFS Clans be able to navigate the castle? What is the true power of IceClan? And what is Monkeystar's ultimate plot?

The answer for the AWRFS alliance may be in Thunderfang, a former ThunderClan cat that ditched for SkyClan. What is SkyClan's standing on this battle?

It begins now!
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33819
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

The Attack On The IceClan Fortress - Page 2 Empty Re: The Attack On The IceClan Fortress

Post by Stareye August 11th 2011, 18:53

Skyeye turned on Rainsplash. "It will hurt Shadowstorm." She said solemnly.
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6297
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

The Attack On The IceClan Fortress - Page 2 Empty Re: The Attack On The IceClan Fortress

Post by Guest August 11th 2011, 19:47

Rainsplash shrugged. "That's true, but we'll never get to him if something goes wrong in our plan," she pointed out.

~Hey leaders! Where are you?????~

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 11th 2011, 21:40

we're here... you're coming? scratch

They followed the smell of ash/smoke until they reached an intersection in the tunnels. There was a big hole in the middle. When one of the cats looked down, there was a small fire surrounded by piles of fresh-kill. This was one of the small areas of the castle where the cats could eat and relax. "This should be a place where plenty of warriors come to eat," CheeseStar mewed. "If we wait, someone will probably come and that will be our chance."
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33819
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye August 11th 2011, 23:01

"It's a stalemate then. It doesn't matter." Skyeye grunted. Without another word, she hopped through the snow to catch up with Cheesestar.
"Discover anything?" She mewed.
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6297
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 12th 2011, 09:55

Meanwhile, in the Fortress, Starclaw went secretly to check on Shadowstar.

<<he is the ShadowClan LEADER now>>

Starclaw gave Shadowstar some extra food, water, and gave him some extra blankets. Then Starclaw went and turned up the fireplace in the dungeon so Shadowstar could get some extra warmth. Then Starclaw quickly hurried away.

Later....

Starclaw went outside for a walk. He went out of a hidden, booby-trapped entrance and went for a walk in the cliffs section of the mountain. Here, he could get some exercise and fresh air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 12th 2011, 10:01

"Hey..." said Lotusflower. She'd been outside with the main attack force. "Who that?"

She pointed to far off in the distance, on the castle grounds, a big fluffy gray cat was strolling along in the snow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart August 12th 2011, 10:38

Fireheart has been lazy as ever not really helping to prepare for the battle, but sleeping for a bit.
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

WarriorPoints : 8456
Male Posts : 1435

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9500

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 12th 2011, 10:48

Brightstar poked CheeseStar in the shoulder. "I'm going outside to check on the main attack force. See you in a bit!" Brightstar hurried out of the fortress and bounded lightly over the snow toward the gathered cats.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38663
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust August 12th 2011, 11:17

~Shouldn't the attack force start....attacking? Or at least start a distraction.~

"So, we sit here and wait?" Hazeldust's statement turned into a question. It didn't seem like the most efficient idea. "If cats come here to eat, shouldn't we smell their scent?" she added confusedly. She couldn't smell any other cat-if she could, then they might have followed that trail.

Or maybe her nose was just cold.

Very, very cold.
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Custom Rank : WHAT
WarriorPoints : 9013
Female Posts : 1799

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 12th 2011, 11:22

~Are you part of the main attack force? Or are you the scouting party?~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust August 12th 2011, 13:13

~I'm in the scouting party...because CheeseStar said so IDK somehow I suddenly appeared in the fortress with the rest of them. My apprentice is in the attack force though Very Happy~
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 12th 2011, 13:23

Brightstar padded back into the fortress. "Well, Hazeldust, the frost might kill any scent. It puts us in a disadvantage-- but also helps us some too."

~My other roleplay character, Frostleaf, and her apprentice, Ripplepaw, is in the main attack force. Echoblossom, another of my other cats, are with us.~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust August 12th 2011, 20:11

"Well, this fortress sure is frosty. Even the walls inside are covered in frost," Hazeldust looked disgruntedly at the wall. She rubbed against it, hoping the friction could warm her up some. It didn't. After walking some more, the corridor turned to the right without any other paths, but here the walls weren't frosted over. Rubbing against the newfound wall, it actually hinted of some warmth on the other side.

"Hey," she said slowly. "Look what I found..."
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan August 15th 2011, 19:44

((Ok, so Shadowstar is now the leader of ShadowClan. I bet you guys saw that. Lets pretend hes still deputy for now. You'll see. *Ice has an epic RP idea*))
Icestar wandered through the rocky tunnels, until she was positive she would not be able to find her way out. Sighing, she paused. Her nose pricked at a familiar scent. Shadowstorm? Icestar slipped her head around the corner only to find a ton of cats. Gulping, she slipped into a nearby empty cave. She would have to wait until they switched guards, or a distraction happened to save him.
((Attack now!!))
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4825
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust August 15th 2011, 20:07

Hazeldust was still frozen stiff, and rubbing against the warmer wall was helping. "Guys?" she twisted around to see if the others heard her. Suddenly, a high-pitched yowl pierced the air outside and a soft thunder of pawsteps reached Hazeldust's ears.

The attack has started. Soon, the IceClan and ThunderClan cats would hopefully rush outside to confront their massive army of cats...and other animals. Thinking back on the high-pitched yowl, she shook her head resignedly. Obviously Briarpaw.

Patter of paws were starting to sound inside the fortress too. Hazeldust's heart flipped with a moment of panic. They could be easily found.
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 15th 2011, 20:15

[~OMSC! I think I know what's going to happen. And can I just be known as Deputy Honeytongue on here too?~]
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10446
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan August 15th 2011, 20:23

((If you think you know, PM me, Honeystar. I kinda want to know if what im going to do is realistic, or fits in with the plot))
((And someone needs to RP on the other side. We need to 'know' whats happeneing on their side.))
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4825
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 15th 2011, 22:14

Honeystar wrote:[~OMSC! I think I know what's going to happen. And can I just be known as Deputy Honeytongue on here too?~]

OOC: Naw, I think you should stay WindClan leader Ecstatic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 15th 2011, 22:16

Monkeystar heard the screams from outside.

"They're here." he said gleefully.

Quickly, Monkeystar and a quarter of his Clan hurried to the rear of the castle. Monkeystar opened the door and the rushed out into the blizzardry storm. Then they headed down the mountain, away from the Fortress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninecloud August 15th 2011, 22:19

Ninecloud watched the ThunderClan Leader leave. "Lucky," muttered Ninecloud. "He gets to return to the forest!"

Meanwhile, Ninecloud focused his attention on the battle to come. He checked his reinforced shark's teeth once last time. Then he waited at his assigned battle post where he would spring the trap at the main entrance.
Ninecloud
Ninecloud
Loner

Custom Rank : Cloud 9
WarriorPoints : 7396
Male Posts : 105

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 21,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 15th 2011, 22:22

Pain watched the opposing Clans from behind enemy lines. He was in a hidden outcrop in the mountain. From here, he would come down to bring in more terror from the rear of the Clans. There were other ThunderClan cats behind him. Pain was the squad leader.

He bristled when the Clans roared and surged forward for the assault.

"Alright, let's move!" Pain called to the other cats. Like wraiths, the snow/ice/rock colored cats moved as shadows across the battlefield, bringing the first drops of blood and the first deaths to the big battle to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 15th 2011, 22:31

[~OK then. I still think it doesn't make sense to do so, but anyways...Let's finish this thing once and for all! Sword "Now for Wrath, now for Ruin, and the Red Dawn!"- LOTR: The Two Towers~]
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10446
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart August 16th 2011, 01:34

@Icestar: I have a feeling on it too! O.o

Fireheart woke to the commotion. He looked around for his leader but couldn't find him. "Where is Monkeystar?" he asked.
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

WarriorPoints : 8456
Male Posts : 1435

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9500

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust August 16th 2011, 09:56

Briarpaw felt a swell of pride as their battle force lined up. She counted swiftly in her head-together, IceClan and ThunderClan only had about twenty warriors (in fact, there are 17 altogether, note counting other RP characters if there are any). Letting out a piercing battle call, she pounced into the snow, eager to show her ferociousness to the opposing cats. But she skidded to a halt when she looked up-from an outcrop of a mountain-and there were the IceClan cats. Hissing, she narrowed her eyes.

~~Hello? None of the other cats inside the fortress are doing anything! Sad What am I supposed to do? scratch~
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 16th 2011, 12:01

Brightstar glanced behind her as a patter of paws sounded behind the patrol. "It's okay guys, it's only the RiverClan scout I sent....." A silvery she-cat skidded around a corner and ran up to Brightstar, panting. "Brightstar, Brightstar! Some of the ThunderClan cats have shark-teeth too! And-and--" "Slow down, Frostleaf. Anything else?" Frostleaf nodded quickly. "I saw ninecloud. He had shark-teeth, and he was standing at an entrance to a hallway. I daresay it's trap there."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next