Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Attack On The IceClan Fortress Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Attack On The IceClan Fortress Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Attack On The IceClan Fortress

+11
Lightclaw
Honeystar
Icestar of ShadowClan
Fireheart
Nyx
Ninecloud
Stareye
Nightfrost
Hazeldust
Asterismos
Caraway
15 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Attack On The IceClan Fortress Empty The Attack On The IceClan Fortress

Post by Caraway August 8th 2011, 09:18

Edit by Dragonclaw
Finally, the great Clans have assembled in front of the IceClan fortress.

AwesomeClan, WindClan, RiverClan, FireClan and ShadowClan have just finished a little jaunt next to the castle. Their camp is near the castle. They are preparing to attack.

ThunderClan and the fearsome IceClan are still within the castle. What will they do?

Shadowstorm, the kidnapped deputy, veers closer to death in the dungeon.

Will the AWRFS Clans be able to navigate the castle? What is the true power of IceClan? And what is Monkeystar's ultimate plot?

The answer for the AWRFS alliance may be in Thunderfang, a former ThunderClan cat that ditched for SkyClan. What is SkyClan's standing on this battle?

It begins now!
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33807
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

The Attack On The IceClan Fortress Empty Re: The Attack On The IceClan Fortress

Post by Guest August 8th 2011, 09:32

At the main camp, Crystaldance had finished the healing herbs. Her makeshift medicine cat's den was already picked out on the battlefield - a hidden cave near the castle. Any cats injured could come there. Other medicine cats had their own battlefield locations.

"Ready," Crystaldance said to Icestar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Asterismos August 8th 2011, 09:39

<Hey, can I come along? With other medicine cats so we can figure out Shadowstorm's cure?>
Asterismos
Asterismos
Loner

Custom Rank : Sweet and Elite
WarriorPoints : 7862
Female Posts : 156

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 8th 2011, 09:52

my post got edited... but basically i'm coming with Hazeldust and Icestar. my suggestion for a plan was to sneak in with a medicine cat. possibly through the "bad plumbing" (some stories and traps there, maybe some accidental traps too Razz ). when we find him, we give him herbs (medicine cats) and then drag him out through the way that WindClan got out.

Snowdapple and Crystaldance can come then. that's enough for the medicine cats. More will be in the reinforcement group. I think one more warrior will be enough for the rescue team. perhaps a RiverClan cat, in case we get caught in the water that runs through the "bad plumbing". We should have another two rescue teams then. Maybe two smaller ones with only one medicine cat and two or three warriors.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 8th 2011, 11:36

Silversong padded over to CheeseStar. "I'll get a riverClan cat!" she offered. "Do you want me to to get Brightstar? How about Talonstrike? Or Cowboy?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust August 8th 2011, 13:03

~Some medicine cats should stay behind where the main fighting will be-some of us are obviously going to get hurt. Wait, are there even enough cats to have the Big Boom Of Battle while the ninja cats sneak in? scratch~

"I think Brightstar wanted to come," Hazeldust told Silversong. "I think Cowboy should stay with the main attack, though," she added. She was feeling tense all over-they first needed to create a big diversion before they could actually enter the fortress. "When are we leaving?" she asked through gritted teeth.
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Custom Rank : WHAT
WarriorPoints : 9001
Female Posts : 1799

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfrost August 8th 2011, 17:33

Can I come instead? Or maybe me and Brighstar?
Nightfrost
Nightfrost
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 8864
Female Posts : 1561

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9950

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 9th 2011, 13:39

~You two should go! I want to stay with the main force and eat some ThunderClan cats. xD~

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye August 9th 2011, 13:48

OOC: I am confused, I thought Icestar was in the castle. And where's all the WindClan cats in this?
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6285
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 9th 2011, 13:51

~Maybe you should go see Shadowstorm's Rescue and read the last few pages. That might help.~

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye August 9th 2011, 13:56

OOC: I had the last post, mousebrain. Razz
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 9th 2011, 13:57

~I was only trying to help. Besides, i didn't see. ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust August 9th 2011, 18:12

~Recap? For anyone who's confused: WindClan, ShadowClan, FireClan, AwesomeClan, and RiverClan are all in the makeshift camp, deciding who's going in the castle and who's staying in the main attack. While directing the WindClan cats outside during their escape, IceClan found out and they all had to flee, except Icestar was missing-assumably to go find Shadowstorm herself. So now we all have to go save her and Shadowstorm before...whatever happens.~

"So, CheeseStar, Brightstar, Silversong, Snowdapple, Nightfrost, and I are the only ones coming?" Hazeldust had a mounting feeling of desperation and impatience building inside of her.
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye August 9th 2011, 18:32

OOC: I didn't mean any offense Darkstar. The smiley I used to let you know I was kidding refused to work when I made the post.
"No! I want to come too!" Skyeye piped up.
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninecloud August 9th 2011, 18:40

Stareye wrote:OOC: I am confused, I thought Icestar was in the castle. And where's all the WindClan cats in this?

OOC: No, you guys are outside. WindClan has just gotten away out of the castle. If you read the last RP, the IceClan cats apparently have just spotted WindClan escaping. WindClan and Icestar have just gotten outside. So basically, I think that either Iceclan will follow out and attack you, or maybe they'll raise the alarm and assume the Clans are near.
Ninecloud
Ninecloud
Loner

Custom Rank : Cloud 9
WarriorPoints : 7384
Male Posts : 105

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 21,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye August 9th 2011, 19:11

OOC: Thanks for clearing that up. I'll just wait and see what happens.
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 10th 2011, 04:02

okay, crystaldance was going to come too i think. i actually had the last post, but it got turned into a new topic, then it was edited by dragonclaw. o.O

"Okay... That's more than enough cats," CheeseStar declared. "We still need back-ups (thanks Talonstrike, for at least saving some forces for later)."
((i don't think it's god-modding if i say we're walking into the castle... and guys, don't make this topic stretched out too by everyone just posting 'we kept walking'. the next person or someone close to that can say where we got))

The group slipped in and out of the fortress's many columns and such. CheeseStar kept experiencing the feeling that someone or something cold was watching them... It seemed like some others were feeling the same.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust August 10th 2011, 12:02

~So...we already crawled up the wall by the cracks, entered the fortress? Then it means the main attack/distraction already started-we need a distraction!~

"It's really cold," Hazeldust whispered grumpily. She didn't raise her voice in fear of someone would hear. "We don't know where we're going. Shouldn't we try to find another cat-like a ThunderClan queen or an apprentice? They're more likely to tell us things and easier to trap." Her own apprentice, Briarpaw, was outside, with the waiting distraction force.

~Read my Create a Cat for a description on Briarpaw...Hey CheeseStar, you changed your other roleplay characters!~
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 10th 2011, 12:07

Brightstar shrugged. "Maybe Mistbreeze," she whispered. "She's always been close with her friends outside of her Clan. But the question is, how do we find her? This castle is huge." Brightstar tasted the air carefully. "We've got more to worry about than the cold. We don't know this castle. Any of the enemy Clans could be hiding behind any corner, any shadow, any... place.. really."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38651
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust August 10th 2011, 20:32

Hazeldust bit her lip (...cats can do that, right? scratch) "It's probably warmest near the center of the fortress," she said slowly. "If they had any sources of warmth, it would be best kept in the middle of the fortress. Maybe we can make our way there-queens and kits would have to be kept warm."
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 11th 2011, 02:38

~yeah, i changed them again. i have no opportunity to RP them yet, though. maybe i will use them later. IDK ~

"There might be warriors guarding them though," CheeseStar pointed out. "They're probably the best hostages, especially the kits. They wouldn't risk it. But there should be a place where there are only a few warriors.I mean, they can't have that many cats. Can they?"
A cool breeze blew through the tunnel from the front. It smelled like... ash? i don't know. someone else can change it if they want.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Asterismos August 11th 2011, 02:54

<Jumping ahead a little...I think Icestar should be the one who finds the antidote to save Shadowstorm (or Shadowstar?), since she's his mate and everything. Oh, and since Pain was the one who poisoned Shadowstorm, I think we should find him and get him to tell us the cure. Predatory >
"I would think that the IceClan members would have the nicest and warmest place to themselves," Snowdapple murmured thoughtfully. She wrinkled her nose in distaste. The ashy smell was getting to her. It smelled like forest fires. Suddenly, an idea dawned on her...
"Fire," she whispered. "That's the only way they can stay warm here. We have to follow the scent of ash."
Asterismos
Asterismos
Loner

Custom Rank : Sweet and Elite
WarriorPoints : 7862
Female Posts : 156

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 11th 2011, 16:37

"CheeseStar, think. There;s only IceClan and ThunderClan here, and IceClan only has 5 cats. ThunderClan has around ten, but we have around thirty in total. Adn yes, Snowdapple, a wonderful idea. We can also look for smoke." Brightstar meowed.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38651
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye August 11th 2011, 18:35

"Well, let's hurry up already!" Skyeye hissed impateintly. She tasted the air for a stronger taste of ash.
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 11th 2011, 18:40

"Ash, smoke, what's the difference?" Rainsplash muttered. "Smoke comes from blazing fires. Ash comes from fires that are put out already." She eyed Skyeye irritably. "Hurry, hurry! We've got this far already! Another minute of careful planning won't hurt anybody."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next