Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?

+36
oceanmist
Streamstar
Silentwolf
Mossfoot
Darknight
Icestar
Cedarpaw
Dragonflight
Birdstar
<3Swiftnose<3
Lightclaw
Caraway
Robynwing
Rainfeather
Floralsnow
Silver
rivershine
Lighteningpelt
~Blossomfur~
Skittlestream
Stormheart
snowswirl66
Alanastar
Icestar of ShadowClan
Rain
Fireheart
FeatherPelt
Xenialhaze
Silverbreeze
Nyx
Honeystar
SkyStar
Ninecloud
Dragonclaw
Swiftfire
Stareye
40 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Which Cat do you Prefer out of all of the Winners so far?

It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   - Page 3 Vote_lcap25%It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   - Page 3 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 8 ]
It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   - Page 3 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 4 ]
It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   - Page 3 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   - Page 3 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   - Page 3 Vote_lcap16%It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   - Page 3 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 5 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   - Page 3 Vote_lcap19%It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   - Page 3 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 6 ]
It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   - Page 3 Vote_lcap18%It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   - Page 3 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 32

Poll closed

It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   - Page 3 Empty It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?

Post by Stareye August 2nd 2011, 13:22

First topic message reminder :

As the title states, this contest isn't determining the most popular Warrior cat shipping, but the most popular cat within the shipping. For example, do you like Berrynose or Honeyfern better?
Here's the rules for the contest;
1. Only famous and canon shippings will be included. If you would like to add a shipping in the contest, ask me and I'll see if there's room for them!
2. Each election will be 6 days long. (I hope to finish the contest before summer's over! So depressing...) The order of shippings will go from their time in the seris. (For example, GrayxSilver happened before LionxCinder, so the election for GrayxSilver will start before LionxCinder. )
Once all of the shipping's most popular cats has been determined, we'll pair all of the winners in one final round to see which is the most popular shipping cat of all!

This is the order in which the shipping's will go
1. Complete. Winner: Willowbreeze!
2. Complete. Winner: Bluestar!
3. Complete. Winner: Spottedleaf!
4. Complete. Winner: Silverstream!
5. Complete. Winner: Sandstorm!
6. Complete. Winner: Leafstar!
7. Complete. Winner: Feathertail!
8. Complete. Winner: Brambleclaw!
9. Complete. Winner: Leafpool!
10. Complete. Winner: Cinderheart!
11. Complete. Winner: Dovewing!
12. Complete. Winner: Jayfeather!
13. Final election; Most popular shipping cat (September 29th-October 4th)

Current Election: Final Round; Most Popular Shipping Cat

Last edited by Stareye on September 29th 2011, 17:40; edited 25 times in total
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6302
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   - Page 3 Empty Re: It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?

Post by FeatherPelt August 10th 2011, 14:31

Yesh, Awesome sauce, is if you vote for Spottedleaf, pure awesome sauce xD
FeatherPelt
FeatherPelt
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4838
Male Posts : 152

Back to top Go down

It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   - Page 3 Empty Re: It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?

Post by Guest August 10th 2011, 14:53

hahahaha. Everyone hates Firestar. xD JK!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 10th 2011, 17:22

Go Spottedleaf! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart August 10th 2011, 17:25

I've gotta vote for Spottedleaf. ^-^ Razz
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

WarriorPoints : 8461
Male Posts : 1435

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9500

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain August 10th 2011, 22:11

I like Firestar the most.
Rain
Rain
Loner

WarriorPoints : 4686
Female Posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 11th 2011, 05:49

Between the two, I'll say Spottedleaf.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10451
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan August 11th 2011, 11:31

My votes: Willowbreeze (I didnt acually see the topic until now, though. I just voted)
Bluestar, even though I missed that election
and Spottedleaf, who I just voted for.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4830
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 11th 2011, 11:36

Spottedleaf is winning! Party Time
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38668
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 11th 2011, 13:37

Spottedleaf! Wave Spottedleaf!! Ecstatic : Spottedleaf!!! Clap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 11th 2011, 16:41

Firestar it is!

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye August 11th 2011, 17:26

@Silverbreeze At this point, I think it would take all of the Firestar fanatics in the fanbase for him to win. Sad I actullay don't like Firestar that much, but I do like him better than Spottedleaf. Spottedleaf never really done anything to greatly offend me either, but why does she have to be so perfect??!! Every single cat that met her described her as the most beautiful she cat they have ever seen with the perfect fur and the perfect markings and the perfect eyes and the perfect scent... every time she appears!
Not to mention personailty flaws seem practically non existent to Spottedleaf. The only thing that can possibly be held against her is her unhealthy obesseion with Firestar. And the last thing is that any cat that ever met Spottedleaf has never hated her. Even when Spottedleaf herded Jayfeather away from Tigerstar and Hawkforst who promised him to help him furfill his dream and forced him to accept his true destiny, Jayfeather acted like nothing ever happened the next time they met. (Look back at The Sight if you don't remember)
I don't mean any offense to Spottedleaf fans, but Spottedleaf's Mary sue nature really ticks me off.
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 11th 2011, 17:31

So then in other words, her being flawless is a flaw itself?
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10451
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye August 11th 2011, 18:25

Uh..no.... She's just a Mary sue....
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherPelt August 11th 2011, 20:52

*Prods Spottedleaf* GO SPOTTEH!
FeatherPelt
FeatherPelt
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye August 11th 2011, 23:29

Featherpelt- I don't get it... NOTHING MAKES SENSE!!! Confused Stressed
EDIT: I've been thinking.. should we mash two or more couples into one election? (E.g Vote for Graystripe v.s Silverstream, Firestar v.s Sandstorm and Leafstar v.s Billystorm at the same time?) I am hesitant to try it, since in order for it to work as a poll, multiple choice will have to be on, and then some people might cheat and vote for the same cat twice. Of course, we could resort to the tallying method, but someone would have to tally the votes for me since I will be gone on vacation on Saturday.
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanastar August 12th 2011, 07:52

I voted Spottedleaf!
Alanastar
Alanastar
Loner

WarriorPoints : 4660
Female Posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherPelt August 12th 2011, 08:02

Stareye wrote:Featherpelt- I don't get it... NOTHING MAKES SENSE!!! Confused Stressed

What do you not get Stareye? I want Spottedleaf to win :33
FeatherPelt
FeatherPelt
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 12th 2011, 10:14

I'm going with Firestar Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye August 12th 2011, 19:02

FeatherPelt wrote:

What do you not get Stareye? I want Spottedleaf to win :33
Because it seems like your encouraging and insulting Spottedleaf at the same time. "Prodding" is like poking someone really hard, and then you cheered for her. Confused
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 13th 2011, 22:29

Spottedleaf is going to win D:

C'mon Firestar! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by snowswirl66 August 14th 2011, 18:40

GO SPOTTEDLEAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wave
snowswirl66
snowswirl66
Loner

WarriorPoints : 4717
Female Posts : 73

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 8900

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart August 14th 2011, 18:42

Spottedleaf 20, Firestar 7! I wonder who will win ^-^
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

WarriorPoints : 8461
Male Posts : 1435

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9500

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonclaw August 14th 2011, 21:59

It's Graystripe v.s Silverstream!

I wonder who will triumph

Eyes Looking Up
Dragonclaw
Dragonclaw
Administrator
Administrator

Custom Rank : Technical Support
WarriorPoints : 8905
Male Posts : 712

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 15th 2011, 13:43

SILVERSTREAM! cheers
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38668
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by snowswirl66 August 15th 2011, 17:30

SILVERSTREAM WILL WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's beating Graystipe 4 to 2 right now
snowswirl66
snowswirl66
Loner

WarriorPoints : 4717
Female Posts : 73

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 8900

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next