Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   - Page 11 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   - Page 11 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?

+36
oceanmist
Streamstar
Silentwolf
Mossfoot
Darknight
Icestar
Cedarpaw
Dragonflight
Birdstar
<3Swiftnose<3
Lightclaw
Caraway
Robynwing
Rainfeather
Floralsnow
Silver
rivershine
Lighteningpelt
~Blossomfur~
Skittlestream
Stormheart
snowswirl66
Alanastar
Icestar of ShadowClan
Rain
Fireheart
FeatherPelt
Xenialhaze
Silverbreeze
Nyx
Honeystar
SkyStar
Ninecloud
Dragonclaw
Swiftfire
Stareye
40 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Which Cat do you Prefer out of all of the Winners so far?

It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   - Page 11 Vote_lcap0%It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   - Page 11 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   - Page 11 Vote_lcap25%It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   - Page 11 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 8 ]
It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   - Page 11 Vote_lcap13%It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   - Page 11 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 4 ]
It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   - Page 11 Vote_lcap6%It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   - Page 11 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   - Page 11 Vote_lcap0%It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   - Page 11 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   - Page 11 Vote_lcap3%It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   - Page 11 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   - Page 11 Vote_lcap16%It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   - Page 11 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 5 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   - Page 11 Vote_lcap19%It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   - Page 11 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 6 ]
It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   - Page 11 Vote_lcap18%It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   - Page 11 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 32

Poll closed

It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   - Page 11 Empty It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?

Post by Stareye August 2nd 2011, 13:22

First topic message reminder :

As the title states, this contest isn't determining the most popular Warrior cat shipping, but the most popular cat within the shipping. For example, do you like Berrynose or Honeyfern better?
Here's the rules for the contest;
1. Only famous and canon shippings will be included. If you would like to add a shipping in the contest, ask me and I'll see if there's room for them!
2. Each election will be 6 days long. (I hope to finish the contest before summer's over! So depressing...) The order of shippings will go from their time in the seris. (For example, GrayxSilver happened before LionxCinder, so the election for GrayxSilver will start before LionxCinder. )
Once all of the shipping's most popular cats has been determined, we'll pair all of the winners in one final round to see which is the most popular shipping cat of all!

This is the order in which the shipping's will go
1. Complete. Winner: Willowbreeze!
2. Complete. Winner: Bluestar!
3. Complete. Winner: Spottedleaf!
4. Complete. Winner: Silverstream!
5. Complete. Winner: Sandstorm!
6. Complete. Winner: Leafstar!
7. Complete. Winner: Feathertail!
8. Complete. Winner: Brambleclaw!
9. Complete. Winner: Leafpool!
10. Complete. Winner: Cinderheart!
11. Complete. Winner: Dovewing!
12. Complete. Winner: Jayfeather!
13. Final election; Most popular shipping cat (September 29th-October 4th)

Current Election: Final Round; Most Popular Shipping Cat

Last edited by Stareye on September 29th 2011, 17:40; edited 25 times in total
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6287
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   - Page 11 Empty Re: It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?

Post by Rainfeather October 5th 2011, 19:15

Well i have to say Congrats Bluestar! Although i didnt choose you you are still one of my favorites!
Rainfeather
Rainfeather
Loner

Custom Rank : Peachy Keen!
WarriorPoints : 8286
Female Posts : 826

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   - Page 11 Empty Re: It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?

Post by Birdstar October 5th 2011, 22:30

Bluestar was my fav and will always be one of my favs! Smile
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7819
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 5th 2011, 23:37

Congratulations Bluestar! I'm just glad the winner wasn't Half Moon (from Jayfeather x Half Moon) Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 6th 2011, 20:36

But Bluestar is still one of my favourites and will always be! XD
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25635
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Craneflight October 6th 2011, 21:30

Blizzard wrote:Congratulations Bluestar! I'm just glad the winner wasn't Half Moon (from Jayfeather x Half Moon) Razz
Umm...Why is that Blizzard?
Craneflight
Craneflight
Loner

Custom Rank : kit of Honeystar :)
WarriorPoints : 4825
Male Posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11