Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?

+36
oceanmist
Streamstar
Silentwolf
Mossfoot
Darknight
Icestar
Cedarpaw
Dragonflight
Birdstar
<3Swiftnose<3
Lightclaw
Caraway
Robynwing
Rainfeather
Floralsnow
Silver
rivershine
Lighteningpelt
~Blossomfur~
Skittlestream
Stormheart
snowswirl66
Alanastar
Icestar of ShadowClan
Rain
Fireheart
FeatherPelt
Xenialhaze
Silverbreeze
Nyx
Honeystar
SkyStar
Ninecloud
Dragonclaw
Swiftfire
Stareye
40 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Which Cat do you Prefer out of all of the Winners so far?

It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   Vote_lcap0%It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   Vote_lcap25%It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 8 ]
It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   Vote_lcap13%It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 4 ]
It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   Vote_lcap6%It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   Vote_lcap0%It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   Vote_lcap3%It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   Vote_lcap16%It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 5 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   Vote_lcap19%It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 6 ]
It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   Vote_lcap18%It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 32

Poll closed

It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   Empty It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?

Post by Stareye August 2nd 2011, 13:22

As the title states, this contest isn't determining the most popular Warrior cat shipping, but the most popular cat within the shipping. For example, do you like Berrynose or Honeyfern better?
Here's the rules for the contest;
1. Only famous and canon shippings will be included. If you would like to add a shipping in the contest, ask me and I'll see if there's room for them!
2. Each election will be 6 days long. (I hope to finish the contest before summer's over! So depressing...) The order of shippings will go from their time in the seris. (For example, GrayxSilver happened before LionxCinder, so the election for GrayxSilver will start before LionxCinder. )
Once all of the shipping's most popular cats has been determined, we'll pair all of the winners in one final round to see which is the most popular shipping cat of all!

This is the order in which the shipping's will go
1. Complete. Winner: Willowbreeze!
2. Complete. Winner: Bluestar!
3. Complete. Winner: Spottedleaf!
4. Complete. Winner: Silverstream!
5. Complete. Winner: Sandstorm!
6. Complete. Winner: Leafstar!
7. Complete. Winner: Feathertail!
8. Complete. Winner: Brambleclaw!
9. Complete. Winner: Leafpool!
10. Complete. Winner: Cinderheart!
11. Complete. Winner: Dovewing!
12. Complete. Winner: Jayfeather!
13. Final election; Most popular shipping cat (September 29th-October 4th)

Current Election: Final Round; Most Popular Shipping Cat

Last edited by Stareye on September 29th 2011, 17:40; edited 25 times in total
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6287
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   Empty Re: It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?

Post by Guest August 2nd 2011, 13:24

Willowbreeze! cheers

Back to top Go down

It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?   Empty Re: It's a contest! Who's the more popular cat in the shipping?

Post by Guest August 2nd 2011, 13:26

I'm kind of confused. What's a shipping?

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftfire August 2nd 2011, 13:41

I don't know.... Neither Willowbreeze or Crookedstar is really a fav. of mine.
Swiftfire
Swiftfire
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4664
Female Posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye August 2nd 2011, 16:19

Moonblossom- A shipping is another term for couple. So when someone says " CrookedxWillow is the best shipping ever!" They're reffering to Crookedstar and Willowbreeze as a couple.
Swiftfire- If you don't like either of them, then pick the 'lesser of two evils' ! I'd hate for this to be another one of my contests that everyone ignores!
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonclaw August 2nd 2011, 19:00

Poll has been promoted site poll Wink
Dragonclaw
Dragonclaw
Administrator
Administrator

Custom Rank : Technical Support
WarriorPoints : 8890
Male Posts : 712

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye August 2nd 2011, 22:01

Thanks so much Dragonclaw! Happy Will all of the shipping elections be promoted?
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninecloud August 4th 2011, 09:54

I voted!!! Go Crookedstar!! cheers
Ninecloud
Ninecloud
Loner

Custom Rank : Cloud 9
WarriorPoints : 7386
Male Posts : 105

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 21,500

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar August 4th 2011, 10:02

I voted Willowbreeze.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8615
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 4th 2011, 10:08

Crookedstar cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye August 4th 2011, 14:28

Wow, it's getting close! Go Willowbreeze!
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninecloud August 5th 2011, 10:38

No!!! No willowbreeze!! Razz
Ninecloud
Ninecloud
Loner

Custom Rank : Cloud 9
WarriorPoints : 7386
Male Posts : 105

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 21,500

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar August 5th 2011, 10:52

Yes Willowbreeze. GO GO GO GO. Wave
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8615
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 5th 2011, 10:53

Willowbreeze! Ecstatic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 5th 2011, 11:14

Willowbreeze definetly! Love
(wow I just realized I used her name in my fan-fic spoof for Ollie! Sweat )
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10436
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 5th 2011, 12:00

Go WILLOWBREEZE!!!! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye August 7th 2011, 13:56

Wow! I didn't think Willowbreeze was so popular! Regardless, I am very happy to see her win!
The election of Crookedstar v.s Willowbreeze ended yesterday; the poll was set to automatically close that day, but I was on vacation and only came back today to judge it.
The first winner of the Shippings contest is Willowbreeze! She will be one of the many contenders in the final round!
Now the election for Bluestar v.s Oakheart has begun! Get your votes in soon! The election will end August 11th.
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 7th 2011, 14:00

Awesome! I'm totally undecided on this one [Willowbreeze was an easy choice]. Bluestar or Oakheart...hmmm. Happy Ecstatic : Confused Confused
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 7th 2011, 14:03

Bluestar for the win! cheers Even though she went senile at the end of her life, she's still awesome. Oakheart is great too, but Bluestar has to be favorite for me. ^.^
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38653
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye August 7th 2011, 14:04

Honeystar? Congratulations!
I am really opinionated; I don't reallyt have any trouble deciding on things like this.
Go Oakheart! Ecstatic :
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 7th 2011, 14:06

Thank you.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye August 7th 2011, 14:12

That reminds me. I am going on vacatiuon next week, and I am going to need someone to tally the votes for me while I am gone. Honeystar, if you have the time, I'd like you to do that, but feel free to say no.
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 7th 2011, 14:15

I'd be happy to, but I'm not sure if I'm going on vacation too or not, I'll let you know.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 7th 2011, 14:21

Me? I like Bluestar! She was so cool. xD Or... hmmm.. I might choose Oakheart instead. i need to think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 7th 2011, 14:26

Crookedstar!

Predatory willowbreeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next