Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Warriors Dream Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Warriors Dream Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warriors Dream

+3
Hazeldust
Nyx
Icestar of ShadowClan
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Warriors Dream Empty The Warriors Dream

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan February 8th 2011, 17:50

~*~Prolouge~*~

To be leader is a dream every warrior this side of the mountains has. Whether as a kit, apprentice, or even still as a warrior, they admire, envy, and even kill to have the position of leader. This is where I come in. As a kit, I had never practiced my hunters crouch. I had never looked and sniffed out interesting leaves and berries. I didnt sneak attack warriors arriving in camp. I was just an unwilling part of the scene. When my apprentice training started, I gave a fair effort, but I honestly didnt care. Why would you fight your neighbors just because of a small argument? Isnt life precious? But my mentor insisted on training me, and so that is how Redwing and I became aquanted.

~*~ Chapter One ~*~

As an apprentice, I am-
"Ice!" A voice called, snapping me out of my trance exploring the present.
"What?!?" I complained.
"Get over here and start sniffing for prey!"
SIghing, I walked over to where Redwing stood and started sniffing. THere was a faint trace of the fox our warriors had chased out two sunrises ago, but there was something else. I pricked my ears. Was that scuttling I heard? I dropped into a hunters crouch and stalked the scutting. A trace of brown fun poked through the leaves. I pounced, and with a bite to the-
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!" Leopardfoot yelped as I bit her tail.
"What do you think you're doing?!? Your not a kit anymore! And you just made me scare away all the prey in the forest!!" I hung my head in shame.
"Sorry, Leopardfoot. I will not eat for the next two days as my punishment." Leopardfoot nodded her approval of my self-inflicted puishment, just as Redwing burst into the clearing.
"Wait! You cant expect an already half-starved apprentice to give up two days of food and still do well in training and helping her clan!" Leopardfoot shrugged.
"The punishment has already been decieded. You can no longer change her destiny." Redwing shook his head sadly and went to Aquastar. Even though Survivorclan's Warrior code required the guilty to inflict punishment upon themselves, Aquastar could modify it if the punisment was too severe or too lenient. I sighed and decided to follow Redwing back to camp. As I reached the camp, Diamondkit, a random kit, bounded up to me.
"Hiya, Ice! What happened? Why arent you talking? Someone needs a hug!" I shrugged off Diamondkit and wandered over to the fresh-kill pile, only to find I hadn't caught anything.
"Might as well take something" Whitestrom purred over my sholder. "it will be your last meal for three days."
"THREE?!?" I exclaimed. "I said two!"
"I know." WHitestorm sighed. "Aquastar decided the punishment was too lenient, and changed the date to three days." I sighed, thanked Whitestorm, and took a scrawny rabbit back to the apprentice den. I will hide it under my nest so I can eat a few mouthfuls every day. Even though I knew Whitestorm would slip me sweet herbs to keep me alive, I didn't need charity from anyone. I sighed and curled into a vacant nest to rest. As I slipped into dream, I thought I smelled a familiar scent of lilac, mint, and milk.

~Chapter 2~

I woke to Whitestorm prodding me with a paw smelling of marigold. "Aquastar is making an announcement" she murmured. I got up and walked over to the Tall Tree, whree Aquastar stood, her blue pelt flashing in the moonight.
"Cats of my Clan, today Ice bit Leopardfoots's tail." Aquastar started, but was interupted with murmurs of laughter. She flicked her tail impatiently, waves of annoyance rolling off her, before continuing.
"As her punishment, she will go without food for three days. If any cat catches her with food, report to me immediately. The consequences will be severe, but the rewards will be great. Thank you." Aquastar left the Tall Tree with her clanmates murmuring confusion amongst themselves. Whitestorm took her place with a nod of her head. There was a semblance of order and calm about her.
"If there are any questions, cats should feel free to seek Aquastar. Thanks." This just confuzed cats more, so Whitestorm left them alone and went back to the Medicine Cat den.

~Four Moons Later...

~Chapter 3~
"Iceclover, get out of bed!" I groaned at the wake-up call from Opalpaw. "Is the ceremony starting already?" I groaned. "Yep! Razz C'mon!!" I stumbled out of my nest and followed Opalpaw to the Tall Tree, where Aquastar was making an announcement.
Oh Noes!! Im missing a page!! I think its in my locker!!

Last edited by Icestar on July 25th 2011, 20:34; edited 2 times in total
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4824
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

The Warriors Dream Empty Re: The Warriors Dream

Post by Nyx February 8th 2011, 17:59

Nice.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38662
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan February 8th 2011, 18:01

Thanks Smile
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust February 8th 2011, 21:30

me like it too!! Very Happy
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Custom Rank : WHAT
WarriorPoints : 9012
Female Posts : 1799

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 9th 2011, 08:39

Iceclover wrote:~*~Prolouge~*~

To be leader is a dream every warrior this side of the mountains has. Whether as a kit, apprentice, or even still as a warrior, they admire, envy, and even kill to have the position of leader. This is where I come in. As a kit, I had never practiced my hunters crouch. I had never looked and sniffed out interesting leaves and berries. I didnt sneak attack warriors arriving in camp. I was just an unwilling part of the scene. When my apprentice training started, I gave a fair effort, but I honestly didnt care. Why would you fight your neighbors just because of a small argument? Isnt life precious? But my mentor insisted on training me, and so that is how Redwing and I became aquanted.

~*~ Chapter One ~*~

As an apprentice, I am-
"Ice!" A voice called, snapping me out of my trance exploring the present.
"What?!?" I complained.
"Get over here and start sniffing for prey!"
SIghing, I walked over to where Redwing stood and started sniffing. THere was a faint trace of the fox our warriors had chased out two sunrises ago, but there was something else. I pricked my ears. Was that scuttling I heard? I dropped into a hunters crouch and stalked the scutting. A trace of brown fun poked through the leaves. I pounced, and with a bite to the-
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!" Leopardfoot yelped as I bit her tail.
"What do you think you're doing?!? Your not a kit anymore! And you just made me scare away all the prey in the forest!!" I hung my head in shame.
"Sorry, Leopardfoot. I will not eat for the next two days as my punishment." Leopardfoot nodded her approval of my self-inflicted puishment, just as Redwing burst into the clearing.
"Wait! You cant expect an already half-starved apprentice to give up two days of food and still do well in training and helping her clan!" Leopardfoot shrugged.
"The punishment has already been decieded. You can no longer change her destiny." Redwing shook his head sadly and went to Aquastar. Even though Survivorclan's Warrior code required the guilty to inflict punishment upon themselves, Aquastar could modify it if the punisment was too severe or too lenient. I sighed and decided to follow Redwing back to camp. As I reached the camp, Diamondkit, a random kit, bounded up to me.
"Hiya, Ice! What happened? WHy arent you talking? SOmeone needs a hug!" I shrugged off Diamondkit andwandered over to the fresh-kill pile, only to find I hadnt caught anything.
"Might as well take something" Whitestrom purred over my sholder. "it will be your last meal for three days."
"THREE?!?" I exclaimed.
"I said two!"
"I know." WHitestorm sighed. "Aquastar decided the punishment was too lenient, and changed the date to three days." I sighed, thanked WHitestorm, and took a scrawny rabbit back to the apprentice den. I will hide it under my nest so I can eat a few mouthfuls every day. Even though I knew Whitestorm would slip me sweet herbs to keep me alive, I didn't need charity from anyone. I sighed and curled into a vacant nest to rest. As I slipped into dream, I thoughtI smelled a familiar scent of lilac, mint, and milk.

~Chapter 2~

I woke to Whitestorm prodding me with a paw smelling of marigold. "Aquastar is making an announcement" she murmeredsd. I got up and walked over to the Tall Tree, whree Aquastar stood, her blue pelt flashing in the moonight.
"Cats of my clan, today Ice bit Leopardfoots's tail." Aquastar started, but was interuppted with murmurs of laughter. She flicked her tail impatiently, waves of annoyance rolling off her, before continuing.
"As her punishment, she will go without food for three days. If any cat catches her with food, report to me immediatly. The consequences will be severe, but the rewards will be great. THank you." Aquastar left the Tall Tree with her clanmates murmuring confusion amongst themselves. Whitestorm took her place with a nod of her head. There was a semblance of order and calm about her.
"If there are any questions, cats should feel free to seek Aquastar. Thanks." THis just confuzed cats more, so WHitestorm left them alone and went back to the Medicine Cat den.

The name (Warriors Dream) sounds like a cruise ship Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 9th 2011, 11:39

Maybe they should make a cruise ship. It would be cool. Very Happy
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 9th 2011, 12:13

A Warriors cruise ship? Great! ..Hey....would we have to eat dry kitty food?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust February 10th 2011, 13:16

huh. no way. we're warriors who deserve who deserve good meat. king
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 10th 2011, 16:34

Fish?
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspenfern February 10th 2011, 17:30

What's that about fish there? Mmmm.. yummy.
Aspenfern
Aspenfern
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 5493
Female Posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspenfern February 10th 2011, 17:30

Delicious.
Aspenfern
Aspenfern
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspenfern February 10th 2011, 17:31

Scrumptious.
Aspenfern
Aspenfern
Loner

Back to top Go down

Mouth-watering.
Aspenfern
Aspenfern
Loner

Back to top Go down

And I did NOT look that up in a thesaurus.
Aspenfern
Aspenfern
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspenfern February 10th 2011, 17:32

But then again... fish??? Smile
Aspenfern
Aspenfern
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspenfern February 10th 2011, 17:32

And we start off again on delicious...
Aspenfern
Aspenfern
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspenfern February 10th 2011, 17:33

Scrumptious...
Aspenfern
Aspenfern
Loner

Back to top Go down

Delicious...
Aspenfern
Aspenfern
Loner

Back to top Go down

Nice...
Aspenfern
Aspenfern
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust February 10th 2011, 18:21

(sighs) *throws fish in face.* TAKE IT AND ENJOY IT AND BE DONE WITH IT!! Rolling Eyes
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 10th 2011, 18:41

Aspenfern wrote:Nice...

Are you talking about my couch? Very Scared

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfrost February 10th 2011, 18:43

Hey TawnyPelt...
Its the synonm game!
Nightfrost
Nightfrost
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

WarriorPoints : 8875
Female Posts : 1561

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9950

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 14th 2011, 22:19

I read this story again cause it's so good!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 21st 2011, 15:57

Be quiet, Shadowstorm. It's not your couch.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan February 21st 2011, 16:23

Shadowstorm wrote:I read this story again cause it's so good!
Haha, thanks!! I have more, maybe Ill add it.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content