Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Your latest dream ( if you can remember it ) Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Your latest dream ( if you can remember it ) Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your latest dream ( if you can remember it )

+6
Noxe
Redstar
Lilacstar
Shimmerpaw
Frost
Lunarlight
10 posters

Go down

Your latest dream ( if you can remember it ) Empty Your latest dream ( if you can remember it )

Post by Lunarlight August 31st 2012, 05:10

my dream: I just got attacked by a cougar and was killed. Nail Biting It had big eyes that look like Dragonclaw's. No
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Custom Rank : FINE BULLY ME
WarriorPoints : 8775
Male Posts : 1287

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9000

Back to top Go down

Your latest dream ( if you can remember it ) Empty Re: Your latest dream ( if you can remember it )

Post by Frost August 31st 2012, 10:24

That's terrible.

Did you kill it?
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25644
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Your latest dream ( if you can remember it ) Empty Re: Your latest dream ( if you can remember it )

Post by Lunarlight August 31st 2012, 15:59

I woke up when it attacked me. AT THREE AM!!!! boy, its so hard to get sleep around here.
I'm not going in the forest around here. ( we have cougars where I live )
Did I kill it? no, I died, remember. Bite
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 31st 2012, 16:14

My latest dream was of my family on a cruise, then all of a sudden, my father began to sing Carrie Underwood, when i woke up I found my explination (Carrie Underwood was on the radio.)
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6203
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar August 31st 2012, 16:18

Lol Razz

My last dream was where I was running across the ice, and it was so dark. But then the ice broke and I fell in, and the ice trapped me in. But just before the dream ended, I saw a faint white light that some how gave me comfort, and I drownd in the water like I was just sleeping, it was peacefull.
Though when I woke up, my lungs ached...weird..
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5696
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarlight August 31st 2012, 16:23

that is odd, it affected you in real life? its time to call William Shatner, because, that belongs on weird or what. white light? that is stranger? had you died in a dream? I wished you kept dreaming. That could answer all our questions about something I cannot talk about.
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 31st 2012, 16:25

My last dream was scary. I was in a pitch black room with the TV messing up, than witch spirits started to chase me... D: My cat woke me up Razz
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10224
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 31st 2012, 16:27

Almost all my dreams involve food, and this probably isn't the place to describe the varieties of entrees, appetizers, and deserts I've experienced while sleeping Razz
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13283
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarlight August 31st 2012, 17:18

NOW POST YOUR FAVOURITE DREAM
Dream: I ate nothing but cake, and became mario also.
Mario is awesome, Super Mario Brother Forever.
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Eaglestrike August 31st 2012, 17:57

I don't remember my dreams anymore. IDK
Eaglestrike
Eaglestrike
Loner

Custom Rank : That one cat
WarriorPoints : 4612
Male Posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 31st 2012, 18:06

I don't remember any of my dreams either. O.o When I was little, I used to have the weirdest dreams though...

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 31st 2012, 18:12

I was on Planet Pie, and they had all the pie you could imagine, and it was hand fed to me.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10224
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar August 31st 2012, 20:31

I was an angle, in the clouds. It was a truely amazing dream beyond this point. But when one of my dear friends, passed away, I went down to take them to their afterlife. I tried to lift both of us, but I couldn't, I wasn't strong enough. But my friend told me to go back, he'd wait. So I went back into the clouds, and I was very sad I couldn't take him into his afterlife, but when I peered down from the sky, I saw everyone on the earth rising up together, and it was truely amazing.

Turns out, I fell alseep listening to Both of Us by Taylor Swift ♥ But that dream was totally amazing! I was so happy to see my friend, and all my family and we all walked off in the clouds when I woke up. Best. Dream. Ever! ♥ (:
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 1st 2012, 07:23

My best dream was of me going to school,, then when I got there instead of my 4th grade teacher, Mrs.Mortenson, there was this weird french dude that taught dance lessons. Each of us got partnered up with a boy I got paired up with my crush <3 and then we all ate marshmallows that tasted like caremel. Bite
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6203
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarlight September 1st 2012, 22:44

Viper wrote:I was an angle, in the clouds. It was a truely amazing dream beyond this point. But when one of my dear friends, passed away, I went down to take them to their afterlife. I tried to lift both of us, but I couldn't, I wasn't strong enough. But my friend told me to go back, he'd wait. So I went back into the clouds, and I was very sad I couldn't take him into his afterlife, but when I peered down from the sky, I saw everyone on the earth rising up together, and it was truely amazing.

Turns out, I fell alseep listening to Both of Us by Taylor Swift ♥ But that dream was totally amazing! I was so happy to see my friend, and all my family and we all walked off in the clouds when I woke up. Best. Dream. Ever! ♥ (:
From reading this I can verify you have the most beautiful heart out of all of us.
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway September 2nd 2012, 12:41

My favourite dream was probably this one where I had a huge sandbox that took up half my backyard (this was 1st grade) and all my friends were playing in it. Then, a random two headed octopus the size of my house erupted from the sand demanding vanilla ice cream. All my friends ran away or into my house. The octopus shrank to the size of a lamp and followed us in. I didn't have vanilla ice cream because I didn't like it, so I gave the octopus vanilla flavored Dunkaroos and the two heads ate it. It lounged on my couch for a while and then I woke up Very Happy
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33818
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe September 2nd 2012, 13:09

I once had this horrible dream where my friend Myra the stalker kept following me around the school D: so happy when I woke up Razz
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13283
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafwing September 2nd 2012, 17:16

i remeber that i had a dream where there was a bomb in my 'Hello Kitty ' shoe's and and it exploded. That was like my first nightmare so I will always remember it.
Even though this wasn't my latest dream.
Leafwing
Leafwing
Loner

Custom Rank : Alive and Breathing.
WarriorPoints : 4309
Female Posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarlight September 2nd 2012, 17:21

lol, interesting nightmare
my worst dream was when I lost my cat.
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 2nd 2012, 19:06

Hmmmm....My worst Nightmare was where I was on a curise, and suddenly it started to sink. Everyone but me got out, and I was trapped in a little black room, and then this little large red headed monster came out of the shadows, and offered to save me. But I refused, and then he magicaly poofed (It was kinda cool how he poofed, he had sparkles raining down all around him Razz) and then the ship sank, and I was trapped in the room until I died. D:
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam September 2nd 2012, 22:34

@ Viper:That would not be cool at all!

I had a nightmare when everyone had disappeared but me, and there wasn't any food. then i discovered my house (in the dream.) was destroyed. It was very spooky.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9671
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down