Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Warriors Fan-Fic: Cold Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Warriors Fan-Fic: Cold Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Fan-Fic: Cold

2 posters

Go down

Warriors Fan-Fic: Cold Empty Warriors Fan-Fic: Cold

Post by Ren January 19th 2013, 14:43

WARRIORS FAN-FIC: COLD
I tensed. Was this really my brother? His eyes shone with a evil glint in his eyes as he swept them over the clan. The atrocious-infected eyes seemed to corrupt all it viewed. His eyes reached my blue gaze as he howled one more time, again shaming his own family and reminding the clan he just appointed us outcasts. I wondered how he did it. Murdered his own family and friends, and now outcasts them when he rose to his anti-faith-driven position. RiverClan and StarClan provides him with life, and he turns his back to it. It leaves me gaping wide.

Oh my, my bad :3 I was testing something with topics and forgot that the topic I had was in the WP shop. Sorry, can somebody move this to Writer's Club?
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4417
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Warriors Fan-Fic: Cold Empty Re: Warriors Fan-Fic: Cold

Post by Dragonclaw January 20th 2013, 12:09

Topic Moved To Writer's Club Smile