Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Dawn - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Dawn - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn

+4
Nightfrost
Icestar of ShadowClan
Hazeldust
Nyx
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dawn - Page 2 Empty Dawn

Post by Nyx February 6th 2011, 20:41

First topic message reminder :

Ivypaw stretched. She flexed her claws, eyes gleaming. Today, she was going to patrol ShadowClan's borders with her Clanmates! ShadowClan had stolen from ThunderClan enough times. Ivypaw slipped out of the apprentice's den, blinking away sleep. "Ivypaw! There you are! Are you ready?" Cinderheart was hurrying toward her, eyes round with worry. "Of cour-" Ivypaw began. Cinderheart interrupted her apprentice. "Did you hear the most recent news from the moonhigh patrol?" the smoky grey she-cat fretted. "WindClan has started to hunt in out territory as well!" Ivypaw bared her teeth, and spat, "WindClan! Those scrawny, rabbit-munchers!" Cinderheart circled Ivypaw, her pelt brushing Ivypaw's silver-and-white one. "Come on," she urged, "Lionblaze, Thornclaw, and Graystripe are waiting." Ivypaw flicked her tail crossly as Cinderheart went on, "Stay beside me if there's a battle."
I'm not a kit! Ivypaw shrugged away her mentor. "I'm not a kit!" she snapped aloud. Cinderheart blinked in surprise. "Hurry up, then," her voice became brisk. Ivypaw shot past Cinderheart to join the leaving border patrol.

"ShadowClan sent!" Thornclaw declared, pelt bristling. Graystripe let out a low hiss. "Incoming patrol!" he warned suddenly. Ivypaw tasted the air. "WindClan?" she asked, frowning. "You can't be serious!" Lionblaze protested as a massive patrol surged toward the ThunderClan cats. "Hello," Rowanclaw's voice was smooth as honey. Ivypaw bristled. ShadowClan was being themselves, annoying as ever. "Mouse-hearts," a voice hissed. Cinderheart let out a shocked growl. "Breezepelt?" She flicked her tail. "Is ShadowClan recruiting WindClan cats now?" Graystripe hissed, arching his back. Rowanclaw spat in malice. "Shut up!" he snarled. "Patrol, attack!" Ivypaw gaped in horror as the huge group rushed on to the ThunderClan group, snarling, claws unsheathed. Redwillow slammed into her, pummeling her belly with his claws. Ivypaw ducked and nipped viciously cat the ShadowClan warrior, but Redwillow wouldn't budge. He bit at her throat, as she wriggled, desperate to free herself. No! Ivypaw let out a inward wail as her vision faded to black.

Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38666
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Dawn - Page 2 Empty Re: Dawn

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan February 8th 2011, 18:44

Awesome!! More story!! Yay!!! Its great!!
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4828
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 8th 2011, 18:47

Smile Gotta go
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan February 8th 2011, 18:52

Kay, but ill be waiting for more! Smile
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4828
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust February 8th 2011, 21:24

so will I!!! Cyclops
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Custom Rank : WHAT
WarriorPoints : 9016
Female Posts : 1799

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 9th 2011, 12:04

Dawnstripe was staring at Silverpaw in horror. "What do you mean?" she hissed. "ThunderClan will have to stop ShadowClan?" Ivypaw felt queasy. Lifting her head, she mumbled, "Shadow and Wind will unite. ShadowClan and WindClan. ThunderClan and RiverClan." Firestar shifted his paws uneasily. "Are you sure, Silverpaw?" he asked, twitching his ears meaningfully at Jayfeather. The blind, grey tabby tom flicked his tail. "She may be right," he grunted. "After all, ShadowClan did fight with ThunderClan today. WindClan helped them." Silverpaw flashed her mentor a grateful look. "Yeah," she agreed. "Judging by the prophecy, ShadowClan will turn on WindClan, destroying it like Brokenstar did back at the old forest." Firestar let out a low hiss. "Silverpaw, come with me. I'll discuss this with the senior warriors." Dawnstripe pricked her ears, silver stripes bristling. "Why should we scare the Clan?" she persisted. Ivypaw jerked her muzzle away from Jayfeather, who was trying to give her poppy seeds. "I think it's nessecary," she meowed. "Ivypaw! Are you hungry?" Dovepaw poked her head in again, a vole in her jaws. As Ivypaw started to shake her head, Dovepaw pushed into the den and waved the fresh-kill in front of the apprenitce's nose. "I just caught it," Dovepaw purred. "Nice, plump and juicy." Ivypaw couldn't resist. "I'll eat," she meowed, hooking the vole out of Dovepaw's grasp. Firestar dipped his head quickly, and scooted out with Dawnstripe pressing at his heels. Jayfeather watched them for a moment, then turned back to the two apprentices. "Eat the poppy seeds when you're done," he ordered, and went to meet Ambercloud, who was standing patiently at the entrance, her golden tabby pelt gleaming. Ivypaw lazily nibbled at the fresh-kill as Dovepaw curled up beside her sister. She pricked her ears as she heard Ambercloud say her name. "Goldenleaf wants to go on a hunting patrol, to check out the rabbit warren that Ivypaw found yesterday. Can she come?" Jayfeather's blind gaze flashed. "She almost died!" he snapped. "Go find Icepaw instead. "She would know. She went hunting with Ivypaw." Just as Ambercloud trned to leave, a terrified shriek came from Fernleaf, a queen. "WindClan!" Fernleaf wailed, and cats swarmed out of their dens. Ivypaw pushed herself to her paws, and peered outside. A scratched, and exhausted-looking WindClan she-cat stood panting at the thorn barrier. "ShadowClan is attacking!" Whitetail hissed, her amber eyes stretched wide in horror. Firestar stepped forward. "Why-?" The flame-colored leader broke off as Whitetail collasped, eyes closed.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfrost February 11th 2011, 22:21

Um, the fanwork, DUH.
Nightfrost
Nightfrost
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 8879
Female Posts : 1561

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9950

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfrost February 11th 2011, 22:22

The fanfic is called "Dawn" weirdo Cyclops
Nightfrost
Nightfrost
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 12th 2011, 21:13

Haha. He can't read.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust February 13th 2011, 09:08

need glasses? Cool
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 13th 2011, 11:06

Those are sunglasses. Happy
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust February 13th 2011, 11:07

still glasses. Super Happy
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 20th 2011, 19:52

I have glasses too! *steals glasses from Tawnypelt* Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust February 21st 2011, 10:22

hmph. give them back.

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

you know what? I got more. =D
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 21st 2011, 10:57

Huh.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfrost February 24th 2011, 10:44

yum! i'm eating apple pie at 11:55 in the morning... Super Happy
Nightfrost
Nightfrost
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 24th 2011, 16:50

I've got cheesecake. Cool
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust February 24th 2011, 18:07

I got chocolate!
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivyshine February 25th 2011, 23:58

Monkeyface wrote:Very nice! It was a very good read. I shall look forward to more installments. And thanks for making Thunderclan look good. To the treetops!

stop being soo stiff and formal! talk like a normal person
Ivyshine
Ivyshine
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 5162
Female Posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivyshine February 26th 2011, 00:01

Brightstar wrote: Ivypaw stretched. She flexed her claws, eyes gleaming. Today, she was going to patrol ShadowClan's borders with her Clanmates! ShadowClan had stolen from ThunderClan enough times. Ivypaw slipped out of the apprentice's den, blinking away sleep. "Ivypaw! There you are! Are you ready?" Cinderheart was hurrying toward her, eyes round with worry. "Of cour-" Ivypaw began. Cinderheart interrupted her apprentice. "Did you hear the most recent news from the moonhigh patrol?" the smoky grey she-cat fretted. "WindClan has started to hunt in out territory as well!" Ivypaw bared her teeth, and spat, "WindClan! Those scrawny, rabbit-munchers!" Cinderheart circled Ivypaw, her pelt brushing Ivypaw's silver-and-white one. "Come on," she urged, "Lionblaze, Thornclaw, and Graystripe are waiting." Ivypaw flicked her tail crossly as Cinderheart went on, "Stay beside me if there's a battle."
I'm not a kit! Ivypaw shrugged away her mentor. "I'm not a kit!" she snapped aloud. Cinderheart blinked in surprise. "Hurry up, then," her voice became brisk. Ivypaw shot past Cinderheart to join the leaving border patrol.

"ShadowClan sent!" Thornclaw declared, pelt bristling. Graystripe let out a low hiss. "Incoming patrol!" he warned suddenly. Ivypaw tasted the air. "WindClan?" she asked, frowning. "You can't be serious!" Lionblaze protested as a massive patrol surged toward the ThunderClan cats. "Hello," Rowanclaw's voice was smooth as honey. Ivypaw bristled. ShadowClan was being themselves, annoying as ever. "Mouse-hearts," a voice hissed. Cinderheart let out a shocked growl. "Breezepelt?" She flicked her tail. "Is ShadowClan recruiting WindClan cats now?" Graystripe hissed, arching his back. Rowanclaw spat in malice. "Shut up!" he snarled. "Patrol, attack!" Ivypaw gaped in horror as the huge group rushed on to the ThunderClan group, snarling, claws unsheathed. Redwillow slammed into her, pummeling her belly with his claws. Ivypaw ducked and nipped viciously cat the ShadowClan warrior, but Redwillow wouldn't budge. He bit at her throat, as she wriggled, desperate to free herself. No! Ivypaw let out a inward wail as her vision faded to black.

good! good! very good!

Ivyshine
Ivyshine
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfrost February 27th 2011, 18:39

Apple pie is yummy.
Nightfrost
Nightfrost
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx March 10th 2011, 19:43

That's random!
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx March 10th 2011, 20:10

Icepaw opened her eyes at Fernleaf's terrified shriek. "What in the name of StarClan?" She slid out of the yew branches, shaking moss from her pale grey fur. Ambercloud cam bounding over. "ShadowClan is attacking WindClan!" the warrior growled. Icepaw lifted left forepaw and swiped at a moss stuck on her nose. "They were allies only yesterday," she pointed out, sneezing. Ambercloud rolled her amber eyes. "ShadowClan has always been sneaky," the she-cat replied, watching Firestar help Jayfeather drag Whitetail over to the shade of an oak. "Hunting will have to wait," Ambercloud added.

Icepaw watched in frustration as her mentor bounded away to join Sagedapple. No more hunting? She had waited for ages to get to try to catch those rabbits! Her eyes narrowed crossly. "Don't be grumpy. At least we'll be fighting." Stonepaw's soothing mew made Icepaw feel irritated. "I wish Lilyfur never told you that you were born first! Now, you make yourself sound like you're a whole litter older then me!" Stonepaw shrugged. "I think we should hurry," the dark grey tom bristled. "WindClan cats could be dying as we talk."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 11th 2011, 21:11

oooh nice. But needs more action Thumbs Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfrost March 16th 2011, 17:27

I agree. But it was good! Thumbs Up
Nightfrost
Nightfrost
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivyshine March 18th 2011, 17:48

awesome plz for the sake of my sanity, make the chapters longer! what happens?!! Happy
Ivyshine
Ivyshine
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down