Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

New Warriros Fight: Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

New Warriros Fight: Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Warriros Fight: Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain

4 posters

Go down

New Warriros Fight: Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain Empty New Warriros Fight: Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain

Post by Fireheart August 12th 2011, 12:12

I've decided to post my Fanfic here, hope you all like it! Smile

~Allegiances~

~Sunclan~ (Territory like Thunderclan)
Leader: Sunstar- Tom with bright yellow fur with red stripes with blazing red eyes
Deputy: Brightstep- Tom with white fur with blue eyes (Apprentice: Whitepaw)
Medicine Cat: Lightcloud- Tom with gray fur with black stripes with black eyes
Warriors:
Yellowstorm- She-cat with dark yellow fur with spots of orange with brown eyes
Redstripe- Tom with bright brown fur with red eyes (Apprentice: Tigerpaw)
Morningfur- She-cat with orange fur with green eyes (Apprentice: Darkpaw)
Silverstripe- Tom with black fur with silver stripes with white plain eyes
Leafrain- She-cat with white fur with orange spots with blue eyes
Apprentices:
Darkpaw- Tom with complete black fur with black eyes
Tigerpaw- Tom with orange fur with brown and red stripes with orange eyes
Whitepaw- Tom with gold fur with white paws with blue eyes
Queens:
Flowerpelt- She-cat with yellow fur with emerald eyes- Mate: Greenstem (Deceased)
Elders:
Onetail- Tom with black fur with a white tip on the tail with yellow eyes
Bigheart- Tom with brown fur with black spots with bright green eyes
Kits:
Smallkit- She-cat with dark red fur with a small tail with red eyes
Thunderkit- Tom with orange fur with yellow stokes of 'lightning' with bright yellow eyes

~Moonclan~ (Territory like Riverclan)
Leader: Moonstar- Tom with completely white fur and bright blazing white eyes
Deputy: Whiteflower- She-cat with gray fur with white paws with blue eyes
Medicine Cat: Waveheart- Tom with blue and white fur forming of waves with green eyes
Warriors:
Blackclaw- A black tom with gray spots with black eyes
Shadoweye- An black tom with blue eyes
Lightningcloud- A gray she-cat with white spots with blue eyes (Apprentice: Stormpaw)
Echostorm- An all brown tom with sky blue eyes (Apprentice: Batpaw)
Flameheart- A red tom with brown spots with green eyes (Apprentice: Oceanpaw)
Grayfur- A grey tom with black paws and black eyes
Silverstripe- A she-cat with silver like fur with black eyes (Apprentice: Waterpaw)
Apprentices:
Stormpaw- A white she-cat with gray stripes with green eyes
Batpaw- A black tom with white paws and gray spots with brown eyes
Oceanpaw- A blue she-cat with white spots with blue eyes
Waterpaw- A white she-cat with blue stripes and green eyes
Queens:
Yellowcrest- A leopard colored fur she-cat with brown eyes- Mate: Blackclaw
Whitepelt- An all white she-cat with blue eyes- Mate: Shadoweye
Elders:
Lightheart- An all white tom with blue eyes
Featherpelt- A brownish-orange tom with brown eyes
Kits:
Crowkit- A black tom with white paws with yellow eyes
Mudkit- A brown tom with black spots with brown eyes
Riverkit- A tortoiseshell she-cat with blue blazing eyes

~Dawnclan~ (Territory like Windclan)
Leader: Dawnstar- Tom with orange fur with yellow and red stripes with bright yellow eyes
Deputy: Miststream- She-cat with silver fur with gray eyes
Medicine Cat: Redstone- Tom with red fur with green-like spots with green eyes
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Yellowstripe- A black she-cat with yellow stripes with gray eyes
Warriors:
Hawkheart- A brown tom with black and gray stripes and white paws with brown eyes (Apprentice: Blazingpaw)
Blackshadow- An all black tom with white eyes
Snowsplash- A she-cat with white fur and blue stripes with blue eyes (Apprentice: Maplepaw)
Tigerteeth- A tan tom with black stripes and black eyes (Apprentice: Lionpaw)
Leopardclaw- A tan tom with black and brown spots with brown eyes
Crowwing- An all black tom with white paws and black eyes (Apprentice: Goldenpaw)
Apprentices:
Goldenpaw- A gold fur like she-cat with brown eyes
Blazingpaw- A reddish-orange she-cat with red eyes
Maplepaw- A brown she-cat with white paws and brown eyes
Lionpaw- A tan tom with brown eyes
Queens:
Blossomflower- A yellow she-cat with brown spots with green eyes- Mate: Hawkheart
Pebbleheart- A brownish-orangish she-cat with brown eyes- Mate: Blackshadow
Elders:
Oneeye- A black tom with a brown tail and brown paws
Kits:
Swiftkit- A tom with gray fur and white paws with blue eyes
Windkit- A she-cat with white fur and gray splotches and white eyes
Sagekit- A tannish she-cat with black stripes and green eyes

~Rainclan~ (Territory like Shadowclan)
Leader: Rainstar- She-cat with blue fur unlike no other cat with bright light blue eyes
Deputy: Fogfur- Tom with gray fur with black stripes with white eyes
Medicine Cat: Bluestorm- She-cat with white fur with blue-like spots with green eyes
Warriors:
Hollytail- A black she-cat with gray stripes and black eyes (Apprentice: Lightningpaw)
Poppystorm- A brown tom with black and white stripes with black eyes
Featherfur- A black tom with white stripes and black eyes (Apprentice: Firepaw)
Eagleeyes- A brown tom with white spots with brown eyes
Brambletail- A tannish tom with a brown tail tip and brown eyes
Mousetail- A gray she-cat with a skinny tail like a mouse with gray eyes (Apprentice: Leafpaw)
Apprentices:
Lightningpaw- A gray tom with yellow stripes and white paws and gray eyes
Leafpaw- A green she-cat with blue spots and green eyes
Firepaw- A red tom with yellow spots and red eyes
Queens:
Silvershine- A silver-fur like she-cat with silver eyes- Mate: Brambletail
Fluffycloud- A white she-cat with gray paws and white eyes- Mate: Eagleeyes
Elders:
Greenmoss- A green tom with dark green spots with green eyes
Kits:
Wetkit- A blue she-cat with gray spots with blue eyes
Shadowkit- An all black tom with black eyes
Waterkit- A white tom with blue eyes
Morningkit- A yellow she-kit with brown stripes and a white tail with green eyes

~Cats outside the Clans~
Angel- A blue-gray she-cat with blue eyes (leader of the cats)
Angela- A white she-cat with brownish-tan spots with brownish eyes (Brother: Milo)
Milo- A tiger-like fur tom with brownish eyes (Sister: Angela)
Crystal- A black and white she-cat with green eyes
Tabby- A blackish grayish she-cat with yellow eyes
Abby- A brown she-cat with brown eyes
Clare- An all black she-cat with white paws with green eyes

Note: The names and descriptions were hard to come up with. Plus, still working on it and any ideas or suggestions, please post them. BTW, this is my first fan-fic and well, it still a working progress and will be transferring the chapters from TTW to here soon. Smile Razz

Last edited by Fireheart on August 15th 2011, 00:47; edited 1 time in total
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

WarriorPoints : 8454
Male Posts : 1435

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9500

Back to top Go down

New Warriros Fight: Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain Empty Re: New Warriros Fight: Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain

Post by FeatherPelt August 12th 2011, 12:14

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS! This is great!
FeatherPelt
FeatherPelt
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4831
Male Posts : 152

Back to top Go down

New Warriros Fight: Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain Empty Re: New Warriros Fight: Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain

Post by Nyx August 12th 2011, 12:15

I pretend to be Whiteflower! Mwahahaha! Clap

Anyways, I like it. Ecstatic :
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38661
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart August 12th 2011, 12:16

Hahaha, thanks Featherpelt. I will start transferring the chapters. Very Happy Wink

And thanks Brightstar Razz
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherPelt August 12th 2011, 12:16

Sadly, we both have a Moonstar. But, thats ok! We can share Wink
FeatherPelt
FeatherPelt
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4831
Male Posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart August 12th 2011, 12:17

Yeah, I noticed that too and I don't mind. Its a name we both thought of so its cool Very Happy
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart August 12th 2011, 12:18

~Prologue~

It was a time for a gathering and the clans were all heading to the Fourtrees with the selected cats to talk about anything important or anything unusual in the clan territories. Sunclan was first to be there and then Dawnclan followed by Rainclan and Moonclan.
"I will go first to speak," said the yellow furred cat. "Sunclan has been doing fine and everything is peaceful in our territory. I would like to announce that Sunclan has two new kits, Smallkit and Thunderkit."
The cat backed down to wait for another leader to speak. The Moonclan leader stood and spoke. "Moonclan has nothing to report as well, everything is fine and enough prey to hold us for a while."
"Well Rainclan has had some problems with prey but I think we can hold out for now," said the Rainclan leader. "I just would like to give you all notice."
Then finally the Dawnclan leader stood to speak. "I would like to report some twolegs in our area recently. I think they are going to be there a lot more and they have been and will continue to scare off prey. Dawnclan would like to request for some extra land for the mean time." "That is insane!" said the Moonclan leader. "I agree with Moonstar," said the Rainclan leader. "Asking for more land is just not right. You'll just have to try to fend for yourself and your clan." The Dawnclan leader was furious. "That's just not right Rainstar, I mean, what if your clan had twolegs in your area, you would probably be asking more land as well!" "But I don't have any twolegs, now do I, Dawnstar?" said Rainstar. Dawnstar wasn't giving up just yet. He growled but turned to the Sunclan leader. "What do you think Sunstar? Will you be willing to give us land or not?" Dawnstar gave a glare towards Sunstar. "I wouldn't dare give up any land to Dawnclan!" said Sunstar. "Then it's settled," said Moonstar. "Dawnclan will just have to try to survive on their own prey but be warned Dawnstar, if any of your warriors step in my territory, we won't show any mercy!" The other clan leaders agreed and the meeting was over.
Moonstar and Rainstar had left but before Sunstar was able to leave, Dawnstar stopped by him. "Listen Sunstar, you know you can't deny my request, so please, let some of my warriors hunt in your territory," Dawnstar said. Sunstar growled. "I won't let you even step one paw in our territory!" Sunstar demanded. Dawnstar smiled and said, "You have no choice, you either let my clan hunt in some of your territory or I will share your secret to your clan and the other clans!" Dawnstar threatened and stared at Sunstar one last time and walked away. Sunstar wasn't pleased to be threatened by Dawnstar but he couldn't let his secret be spilled. Sunstar walked towards his warriors and walked back to camp thinking on what he should do.
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 12th 2011, 12:20

Nice! Good suspense. ^.^
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38661
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart August 12th 2011, 12:21

Thanks, its not much and the whole story will probably be bad (knowing this because I haven't written a story before and I this is my first one) and well, I just decided to share O.o
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart August 12th 2011, 12:24

~Chapter 1~

It was normal in Sunclan. No one was ever bothered and every cat lived peacefully. The only cat that wasn't at peace was Sunstar. He was shaken up from what happened at the last gathering. No one knew what happened since no one was around him when it ended until he caught up with the patrol. At least, that's what I heard from Leafrain, a warrior like me. I didn't go to the gathering because I wasn't selected from Sunstar but Leafrain did and she told me everything. She said something about Dawnclan wanting more territory. Even if I was leader, I wouldn't let any other Clan walk in my territory! My dream has always been becoming a clan leader. I've had this dream since I was a kit.
"Hey, Redstripe, come here, I got news!" said Leafrain.
Redstripe's thoughts had ended and he walked towards where Leafrain was.
"What's up Leafrain?" asked Redstripe.
"Well, I was talking with Brightstep and he said he was going hunting for the clan and he said we can go!" Leafrain had explained.
Whitepaw had walked towards the talking cats and had a confused face on him. "Umm, who is Brightstep again?" he asked.
Leafrain purred with amusement. "He is Sunclan's deputy! You gotta remember this Whitepaw, don't forget because he is also your mentor!" Leafrain warned.
Whitepaw felt sad but then shot right up. "Wait, if he is my mentor and is organizing a hunting patrol, doesn't that mean I am coming?" he asked the two cats.
"You should be, you need to start training soon so I would believe Brightstep would be taking you as well," explained Redstripe.
Brightstep walked up towards the cats. He had overheard their conversation.
"Yes whitepaw, today we will begin your training. I am also taking Yellowstorm with us for hunting. This clan needs more prey," he had said to the cats as he pointed his tail to the almost empty pile of prey. "So be ready to meet me at the entrance, I got to go tell Yellowstorm that she has to come." Brightstep had walked towards the Warriors den.
Redstripe showed an angry face after Brightstep passed them. Yellowstorm wasn't warrior fit. She always slacked off and never did what her mentor said. No cat even knows how she was made a warrior.
"Well I guess since Yellowstorm is coming with us, we better get extra prey for her poor hunting today," Redstripe said as he, Leafrain and Whitepaw were heading towards the entrance.
"Now don't be like that, Redstripe! I know she hasn't done much since she was made a warrior but that doesn't mean she won't change. Maybe she will do something for once," Leafrain shot at Redstripe.
Redstripe couldn't help laughing. His face puffed up and he burst out laughing. Whitepaw had a scared face at Redstripe's laugh. "Hey, I think Leafrain has a point!" Whitepaw added.
"Well, I can't wait to see how today's hunting will turn out!" Redstripe had added as they made it to the entrance waiting for Brightstep.

Sorry if its not as good, I'm not used to writing ^-^
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 12th 2011, 12:28

Nice..... maybe you should read one or two of Brightstar's or anyone else's stories. They're really good. Hazeldust was a good example. and Brightstar's was too. I like her stories. ^.^

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart August 12th 2011, 12:30

Yeah, I decided to do that as well so maybe I can get better writing skills ^-^ I tried finding Brighstar's First Fan-fiction but couldn't find it -.-
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 12th 2011, 12:56

Here are her stories.

Sign of the Stars
A Time of No Mercy
Dawn
The Harsh Leaf-Bare

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart August 12th 2011, 20:48

Alright, I will be sure to look into the Resort soon. Thanks Sagedapple. Very Happy
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 12th 2011, 21:10

I was thinking today of doing a 'Warriors Down Under' kind of Fan-fic. Where we see the world of Australian[and NewZealand?] Clan Cat warriors. Who here would want to see that? It would be quite a change to the Great Britain/ North America setting that's so familiar to us. Different clans [DesertClan ,BushClan, etc], different warrior names [Camelstar, Croctooth, Brombytail, Boomerleap, Koalakit], different challenges of survival. Should I give it a try?
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10444
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 12th 2011, 21:12

Oh yeah, Fireheart I think you're fan-fic is awesome. Wave
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart August 12th 2011, 22:26

Thanks Honeytongue and your fan-fic sounds awesome. Smile
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 14th 2011, 21:51

Honeystar wrote:I was thinking today of doing a 'Warriors Down Under' kind of Fan-fic. Where we see the world of Australian[and NewZealand?] Clan Cat warriors. Who here would want to see that? It would be quite a change to the Great Britain/ North America setting that's so familiar to us. Different clans [DesertClan ,BushClan, etc], different warrior names [Camelstar, Croctooth, Brombytail, Boomerleap, Koalakit], different challenges of survival. Should I give it a try?

Definitely! And could I possibly help too, if you want? I'd love to make one! That would be incredible! And I'm thinking of making a desert cat or making an arctic cat fanfic!

And awesome job Fireheart! I've rewarded you with +100 WP! Ecstatic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 14th 2011, 22:54

Sure that would be great Blizzard.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart August 15th 2011, 00:52

~Chapter 2~

Redstripe, Leafrain, Yellowstorm, Whitepaw and Brightstep were all on the hunting patrol and they were on a walk till they reached a little clearing where they usually practice their warrior moves.
"Alright, I will train with Whitepaw while you, Yellowstorm and Leafrain collect some prey," he said as he looked at Redstripe. "Alright, come on guys, lets go hunt over there," Redstripe said pointing his tail to the direction towards deep in the forest with lots of tree.
"Actually, umm, I think we should hunt where there are more bushes so we can hide in them or if some prey are hiding in them," Yellowstorm suggested.
"And what do you know about hunting," Redstripe shot back at her.
"Redstripe!" Leafrain yelled, stopping their small argument. "Lets just go where Yellowstorm suggested, I think she has a point," she added.
Redstripe was furious. "But that's just stupi-,"
"Redstripe, enough!" Brightstep added interrupting his point. "Just go where there are more bushes like Yellowstorm suggested, I know she is right," he said
Redstripe didn't say anymore but he had an angry face stuck on himself as they trotted of to the way Yellowstorm had mentioned.
"Alright Whitepaw, we will practice some moves before we start some hunting," Redstripe heard Brightstep say as he walked further away from him. Redstripe thought about what just happened. He knew he was right. If they had more trees, they could hide high in the trees and pounce on their prey. Then he realized Yellowstorm did have some point. The bushes could hide their scent. Then he shook his head, no he thought, I am right, not her he added in his thought. Leafrain stopped and so did the others.
"Alright, here is a good spot, we each can hide in separate bushes so we each have a chance if one of us misses the first time," Leafrain explained.
"You mean like Yellowstorm?" Redstripe teased. Yellowstorm looked down towards the ground.
"Redstripe, you haven't even gave her a chance and now your picking on her, please just stop and we will see what she is made of!" Leafrain shot back at him.
They each headed for a bush. Redstripe knows Yellowstorm will miss and when she does, he will show her he can do a lot better. Then Redstripe smelled something. Prey he thought, here comes my chance to show Yellowstorm she can't be as a good warrior as me!
There were at least two mice slowly walking closer to them without noticing them. Redstripe was ready to pounce on one when he noticed Leafrain got the one he was aiming for. The other mouse was getting ready to flee. I will get the second one he thought as he jumped out of the bushes and was over the mouse. He was about to land on it just when the mouse was to fast for him and he missed. Then Yellowstorm jumped out of the bushes she was hiding from and she landed right on the mouse and killed it in one blow. Redstripe was shocked on what just happened. Impossible! Impossible! he thought as he saw Leafrain walk towards Yellowstorm congratulating her. He just laid there on the ground watching them laughing and being happy.

I will still be posting my other chapters I already have done and make sure that the others that I will still be working on will be better. Smile
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 15th 2011, 13:17

Why does Redstripe hate Yellowstorm?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 15th 2011, 13:32

Nice, Fireheart!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart August 16th 2011, 01:22

@Rainsplash: because he thinks a Warrior should do more and like said in the chapter, she is lazy and doesn't do much and he doesn't think she is fit to be a warrior ^-^

~Chapter 3~

Redstripe couldn't believe it. How could something like this happen? he thought. Leafrain walked up to Redstripe as he got up. "Well, aren't you impressed what Yellowstorm just did?" she asked him.
Redstripe couldn't think straight. He wasn't sure how to reply. Saying Yeah, I was impressed was like saying he was wrong. He didn't want to admit he was wrong. "Well, I could have gotten that mouse if I was paying attention better. That catch wasn't anything at all. Any cat could have gotten it," he said proudly.
Leafrain gave Redstripe an ugly look. "You really are low Redstripe. You know, I kinda liked you but now, I don't think so anymore. If only you believed in Yellowstorm, if only you gave her a chance, maybe things could have been a little different between us," she added as she walked to Yellowstorm once again.
What?! Redstripe thought. She...Leafrain...like me? he thought again. Redstripe was kinda down now feeling really stupid. Leafrain liked me and now she doesn't all because of Yellowstorm! he thought. If she wasn't here, things would have been different he added to his thoughts. Redstripe was getting furious. His thoughts were only fixated on Yellowstorm on how she ruined his chance at love. He knew it was all because of her. He looked at Yellowstorm and Leafrain as they dug their prey and walked towards Brightstep's and Whitepaw's scents.
Redstripe stood up and walked behind them but at a slower pace. He looked at the ground wondering what he should do. Should he get Yellowstorm back? Should he just admit he was wrong so Leafrain could like him again? He was so confused with all these thoughts until he looked up and saw Leafrain and Yellowstorm again. Then he noticed that they started running much faster towards Brightstep and Whitepaw.
Why are they running? he thought. Then he stopped to lick his paws because they were dirty from missing the mouse. He didn't want to show is failure to Brightstep and Whitepaw. Then Redstripe shot up. I smell something he thought. He sniffed the air again and knew what the smell was.Badgers! And the scent is right behind me! He turned around to see not one but two badgers right behind him looking down at him. They were big and huge badgers looking very hungry.
Redstripe jumped back but bumped into a third badger. He didn't dare turn to look, not until he heard a squeal near the badger. Redstripe turned and noticed white paws dangling above his head. "Whitepaw!" he screamed as he saw the apprentice being held by the scruff in the badgers mouth. This must be the father, he thought noticing the badger a little more muscular than the other two. Redstripe didn't know what to do until he was hit by a badgers paw and knocked out completely. One of the two badgers behind Redstripe picked up Redstripe by the scruff and all three of them started to walk away from the area.
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart August 17th 2011, 05:13

~Chapter 4~

Leafrain was on the lying on the ground motionless. Then her paw moved. She opened her eyes slower seeing the forest all sideways. She then realized she was on the ground and then got up. There was blood everywhere. Her back left paw was bleeding out blood and injured. She couldn't move much because of it.
She then looked around the whole area to see Yellowstorm on the ground with her belly cut straight down. She tried to walk over to her but couldn't move. Leafrain then looked for Brightstep and found him on the ground. She couldn't tell if he was hurt.
Where's Whitepaw, she wondered. Leafrain wondered what happened to him. She tried to remember everything before this all happened.
She remembered Yellowstorm and her talking to one another and then smelling a badger ahead. She then remembered them running towards the scent because that's where Brightstep was training with Whitepaw. She then remembered that the badger was much larger then a normal badger and they tried to fight it off because it was trying to attack Whitepaw and Brightstep. That's all she remembered when she thought about something else.
Where's Redstripe! She was getting really worried because she couldn't smell his scent anywhere. She then turned to face Yellowstorm.
"Yellowstorm? Are you okay?" she tried to call to her but no answer. Leafrain was getting more worried because she was the only one conscious right now. She struggled to stand on her four paws but managed. She slowly walked towards Yellowstorm's body while trying not to make her hind leg get into anymore injuries then it already was.
Leafrain lowered her head to Yellowstorm's body so her muzzled moved Yellowstorm's body to try to wake her. "Yellowstorm, please wake up," she said as tears came down from her eyes. Yellowstorm's eyes opened ever so slowly. Her eyes gazed at Leafrain's as she saw her crying. "Leafrain, I am alive, don't worry. Please, just check on Brightstep, I think, I think he may be in more pain than I," he said. Leafrain started to bring more tears down her eyes. "No, I don't think you can make it. I want to stay by your side, I am sure Brightstep is alright," she said as a shadow hovered over Leafrain and Yellowstorm. Leafrain turned her head to see Brightstep standing fine and well.
"Listen, I wasn't hurt that badly, just a scar on my face, I will head back to camp and bring a patrol and Lightcloud here," he said. "Since you are both hurt, please wait here till I bring help," he ordered as he dashed into the trees as fast as he could.
Yellowstorm smiled a bit. "At least he is okay," she said to Leafrain. Leafrain couldn't move, she sat next to Yellowstorm hoping she was going to make it. "Hey, Yellowstorm," Leafrain began.
"Yeah?" Yellowstorm replied.
"I am sorry for everything in the past. I mean, you never did much and us warriors would al-"
"Leafrain, its okay," she interrupted. "I know, I over heard everything you guys said. I always knew that you guys thought I was lazy and I understand, I mean, I never liked work anyways." she added.
Leafrain smiled. " I am sorry for it all though and I am sure if Redstripe were here-"
"Where is Redstripe anyways, and Whitepaw?" she asked.
"I don't know either, but, I think the badgers got them," Leafrain sadly said to Yellowstorm.
"What?!" Yellowstorm said loudly. "Shouldn't we follow the badger's scent then?"
Leafrain hesitated for a second. "I know, if only I could but my left back leg is injured and you are injured and Brightstep went to get help for us. The badger's scent is gone and we can't follow it. It's too dangerous but I really wish I wasn't injured so I could claw that badger's face off." Leafrain had said.
Yellowstorm was motionless for a moment. Then she tried to stand. "No, don't move Yellowstorm, you might make your wound worse!" Leafrain warned but Yellowstorm stood up anyways. Leafrain stood up in front of Yellowstorm and Yellowstorm was about to speak. "Leafrain, I have a confession," she started.
"What is it Yellowstorm?" she asked in confusion.
"No matter how rude, mean or obnoxious Redstripe was, I always kinda liked him," she said to Leafrain. Leafrain's eyes grew large remembering telling Redstripe that she liked him. At a time like this, she was thinking, What will I do about Redstripe if Yellowstorm has feelings for him too?
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down