Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

To Kill a Dragon ((RPG)) - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

To Kill a Dragon ((RPG)) - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Kill a Dragon ((RPG))

+7
Nyx
Ghostheart
Ghostfur
Sunstar
Redstar
Moonsong
Roguestar
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

To Kill a Dragon ((RPG)) - Page 2 Empty To Kill a Dragon ((RPG))

Post by Roguestar April 27th 2015, 18:52

First topic message reminder :

To Kill a Dragon ((RPG)) - Page 2 Knight11

As the King of Regum has wrote:From this day forth, any team who can slay the beast known as Valstrath and bring to me the monster's head shall receive the reward of a quarter of my kingdom to share among themselves and ten-thousand gold pieces each. They shall be known a hero among the people and be given houses for each contributing slayer to overlook their portion of the kingdom. This I say as the King of Regum, that the brave come forward and take this chance at victory.

AN INTERESTING ENCOUNTER﴿

An Interesting Encounter:

WORLD MAP﴿

Map:

RULES﴿

Read Me:

CHARACTER SHEET﴿

It's somewhat of a long form...:

MY CHARACTERS﴿

Theo Razius:
Valstrath:

TEAM RANKS﴿]

Ranks:

ROSTER﴿

Team 1:
Team 2:
Others:

A special thanks to Moonsong for helping out with a few decisions! ^.^
((And the map/Theo's art belongs to me... Valstrath I found from Bing, as was the title pic before I edited it :| ))
((And also, it may seem like a lot and the map may be badly-drawn, but I put time and effort into this. Thank you for your time!))

Last edited by Roguestar on May 1st 2015, 19:52; edited 5 times in total
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18253
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

To Kill a Dragon ((RPG)) - Page 2 Empty Re: To Kill a Dragon ((RPG))

Post by Roguestar April 30th 2015, 17:03

Accepted Nyx & Blackstone. Wooow, Team 1 is getting all the people Razz

Theo did nothing but watch as people from two teams made their way to the gate. He couldn't even answer his teammates' questions for who was on what team before a dragon fight broke out. The two snapped back and forth, both of them he knew of which were on his team. He decided to let the two bicker for a bit, himself standing against the gate until his name was called. "Finally, someone asks for me directly," he grinned and laughed a bit beneath his mask, walking over to the two dragonkin with Caardian floating beside him, "But you two are certainly going to have to get along. I don't want to deal with endless arguing on the journey. I do hope that you're alright with that because as soon as we get a 'Filitarn Lycaon' to join us in this little group of ours, we're venturing off."
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar April 30th 2015, 17:17

"But you two are certainly going to have to get along. I don't want endless arguing on the journey." as Theo's words clicked in Nyxias's head, her smile became some what icy as her fangs lengthens, the thought of spending the entire journey with the young brat making her stomach churn, but she held her composure and tongue out of respect for the team leader. 

"Thank goodness we're leaving soon. I don't think I can stand anymore wasting anymore time." Nyxias mentally groaned, the thought of sitting idly getting under skin. As silence over took the small group, Nyxias took the time to look over Theo's mask and the small doll following him, her curiosity peaking at the odd sight. As she absently observed the two, her tongue gently swiped at her fangs, grinding small wounds into her tongue as she waited for the final member of the team to arrive.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5684
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx April 30th 2015, 17:32

"Sorry to keep you guys waiting." Esha had come up behind the rest of her team just in time to hear the black-haired girl's complaint. "Got held help," she added vaguely. "I'm Esha Stone." She eyed the members of the group as she spoke, and easily singled Pilar out to be the leader by her stance and the way the rest were looking at her. Esha stuck her hand towards Pilar to offer a handshake.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38650
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone April 30th 2015, 17:34

Raseeth made his way to the gate quickly, worried he'd miss the team leaving. He looked at the people gathered in front of him wondering which of them were in the same team as him. "So, uh, who's team one here?" he asked. He fumbled with the axe on his belt. He wasn't too great at talking to new people, but he tried his best.

so short... lol
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : carolus t-rex
WarriorPoints : 7415
Male Posts : 446

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur April 30th 2015, 18:03

Erik kept some of his attention on the two dragon hybrids, but once Theo interceded, he figured it would work out, though it looked like team two certainly had some compatibility issues with its current members. Looking over the group that had formed for group one now that the others had arrived, Erik did a little head count and realized their whole team, large as it was, was present. "Well boss, if I recall the number of names on the roster right then it looks like team one's all here. Shall we be on our way then?" Erik asked Pilar in a laid-back tone. He knew that they had quite a long journey ahead of them, but Erik also wanted to get going because every moment they remained idle that dragon could be ravaging another human settlement, and he couldn't just stand by as the humans were hunted down so violently.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Ghost in the Night
WarriorPoints : 10932
Male Posts : 544

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe April 30th 2015, 21:38

[I have no idea what's going on but I really don't want to do pre-cal homework right now gg]

Spoiler:
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13271
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 30th 2015, 21:52

Pilar shook Esha's hand, giving her a small nod, "To you as well." She looked at Erik, nodding, "Um, yes, I guess that is everybody. Looks like we should be on our way."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10212
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx April 30th 2015, 23:19

"Right. So do we have a plan as to where we're going first?" Esha asked. She reached down to adjust the knives hidden in her boots as she spoke. The knife sheaths were cleverly hidden, but the knives themselves sometimes loosened if her movements were too violent. It was best to make sure they were secure before she started running off anywhere. "I mean, are we going to get horses for the journey? And are we going directly to Valstrath's cave?" Esha paused self-consciously, suddenly aware that she was talking a little too much. Then she gave an inward shrug. So what?, she thought. Forging on, she added, "I think we should get some information first. Maybe check out the Burnt Village. That's pretty close. Or we could investigate the rumors about the Witch Hut."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostheart May 1st 2015, 07:21

Flitarn was very distracted by the dragons arguing he almost didn't register anyone saying his name. Once he finally registered this fact he moved a bit more in view and away from the arguing pair. He's used to being very unnoticed, it works well. He waved slightly. "Um...I'm over here hehe..."
Ghostheart
Ghostheart
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 3903
Male Posts : 72

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar May 1st 2015, 08:06

Short post because phones.

Accepted! I'll add you to the roster later, Noxe.

"Oh, well come on over!" Theo waved Falitarn towards the group, "We won't bite... At least, I won't." He pulled a small slip of paper from his sleeve, glancing at it before placing it in Cardian's sack in exchange for the map. He unscrolled it, pointing at the burnt ruins of the village outside of the Capitol, "I plan on, as soon as our medic arrives, going to the Burnt Village. There, I'll be picking up a few more members to join the party there before we decide to go on which road."
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar May 1st 2015, 08:43

"The Burnt Village is a good idea. It's probably best to go there." Pilar nodded, looking at her team, "Are we all ready?"

((I'd post a longer post but I'm at school.))
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10212
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur May 1st 2015, 11:12

Erik nodded as they chose their destination. "I'm ready to go whenever you are." he said to Pilar. Erik could also agree that the Burnt Village was a good idea, it was closest and they might learn more about their target there. As for afterwards, he would let the group decide but Erik would rather avoid the Grijowth Woods, better to face enemies in the open in his opinion. 'Well, one thing at a time I guess. In the end all that matters is we stop the dragon anyway.' Erik thought, focusing back on his surroundings.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Ghost in the Night
WarriorPoints : 10932
Male Posts : 544

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunstar May 1st 2015, 16:40

Yuuki stood up straight, slipping her pistol back into her pocket. "I'm in," she said. "Sounds fun." She had been to Burnt Village once in her whole life, but that was a long time ago, back when she was still a little girl. "Are we headed there right now? I'm Yuuki, by the way," she added hastily.

~Short post because it's short~
Sunstar
Sunstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Custom Rank : Flamin'
WarriorPoints : 5679
Female Posts : 161

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 70,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong May 1st 2015, 18:03

Natalia smiled and chimed in, "I'm ready! Hopefully I won't have to heal any of you just yet, let's all try to stay out of fights with anyone besides the dragon." She clenched her fist around the head of her staff as she said so, dace darkening at the reminder of what they were teaming up to do- if the dragon hadn't killed hundreds, she wouldn't even consider harming it.

Kayden huffed and turned away from the other dragon hybrid, but not before snarling at her one last time. "Who cares about a medic? We won't need them if we aren't stupid enough to get hurt. Can we just get the heck out of here?"

~And I join the legions of those screaming, "SORRY FOR THE SHORT JUST KILL ME NOW."~
Moonsong
Moonsong
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : < seraphic >
WarriorPoints : 4419
Female Posts : 136

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar May 1st 2015, 19:23

Nyxias's eyes narrowed at Kayden's rude outburst, slightly surprised by his outright disrespect for the two most important members of the team.
"The only one here stupid enough to get themselves hurt is you, pipsqueak." Nyxias mumbled to herself, scoffing at the boy's childish actions. 

Feeling her skin prickle in annoyance at the hot headed dragon kin, Nyxias barged past the Kayden and moved closer to Theo and Filtarn, hoping that putting some distance between herself and the other dragon hybrid would prevent any sort of more bickering. 

"I can't afford to waste anymore time bickering with that miserably pathetic excuse of dragonkin, we need this to work." Nyxias thought with an huff, once again allowing her teeth to gently slot against the soft flesh of her tongue as the foremost of her anger dissipated. 

Shuffling on the balls of her feet and wiggling her toes slightly, Nyxias impatiently rocked back and forth, eagerly awaiting for the medic to arrive so they could finally leave this dreadfully crowded square.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe May 1st 2015, 20:18

Valdra appeared at the edge of the group, slightly out of breath. "Hello! So sorry about being late. I had a few things to take care of."
She tried to avoid looking at the impatient faces of her team, knowing her tardiness would only support the idea that the medic was less important than those who fight. Instead, she studied the map, upon which various landmarks were highlighted. "So, we're headed to Burnt Village, right?"
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13271
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar May 1st 2015, 21:57

"Ah, welcome to the group, Valdra," Theo greeted the medic, taking no mind of Kayden's disrespect, "Yes. We're going to the Burnt Village. From there, we'll stop for a brief break and then decide which way to go. I've considered both ways, and both are dangerous. I'll explain the dangers when we arrive at the crossroads, however. For now, we shouldn't waste any more time standing about." He turned, scrolling the map back up and stuffing it back in the sack. He began walking out of the gate, only stopping to wave the remainder of the team to follow him. In hopes that they were all behind him, he decided to introduce the ghost-possessed straw doll that floated beside him, "Another thing: This is Cardian. He doesn't like to be touched by those he doesn't trust... In which case, anyone who isn't me."
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar May 1st 2015, 22:26

Nyxias smiled awkwardly at Valdra, feeling ashamed at the fact that Kayden had so openly bashed her skills, despite their incredible importance. At Theo's word to move out, she began to follow him, eager to put distance between herself and the crowded village that filled the air with the stench of sweat, garbage, and overall filth. 

Nyxias observed Cardian curiously, listening to Theo's words intensely. 
"Hmm, I've seen dolls like this before, but I've never seen one able to move on its own." she thought, her icy eyes focused on the small doll. 

"What is Cardian? A voodoo doll of sorts?" Nyxias asked Theo after a few moments, her gaze finally switching from the small doll to the mortal.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone May 2nd 2015, 09:42

"I'm ready to go," Raseeth said. He made sure all of his weapons were fixed down properly, and that he at least had a few arrows in his quiver. They'd come in handy, even if he was more of an axe kind of person. He hadn't ever felt the need to go to the burnt village so he hadn't been there very many times.

~I also join the short post club Razz And, sorry for it being late. xD~
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : carolus t-rex
WarriorPoints : 7415
Male Posts : 446

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong May 2nd 2015, 13:29

Kayden huffed and shoved his hands in his pockets, holding in either a sarcastic comment or a cloud of rot-breath- he wasn't sure what would come out. He trailed after Theo, sinking his fangs into his lower lip, trying to resist the temptation to destroy the doll or attack the other dragon-kin. She smelled wrong, and she was a dragon. She should die, but he didn't want to get arrested or kicked off the team, so he just followed along, making rude comments internally.
Moonsong
Moonsong
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : < seraphic >
WarriorPoints : 4419
Female Posts : 136

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar May 2nd 2015, 18:36

Theo tilted his head at the question brought forth by Nyxias. He glanced at Cardian, the only response from the doll being a flicker of the flame on his candle. Taking that as the ghost not really caring how he explained its presence, he shrugged, "It's... something like that. I handcrafted that doll, but it's not really used for voodoo. It's more of a vessel, if you would." The doll wavered in its path, the flame atop its candle remaining stable despite the movement. It almost seemed to be proving its existence to the remainder of the group if it weren't for the flips it performed shortly afterwards. Theo crossed his arms and rolled his eyes with a chuckle. "And if you couldn't tell, it likes to show off."
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx May 3rd 2015, 16:57

Esha observed silently that the whole introduction process was so very awkward. What were you supposed to say? Why, yes, hello, I'm your teammate in this quest to kill a dragon the size of mountain. Hopefully, we won't be a smoking pile of ashes by the end of the week. She gave both Yuuki and Erik a tight smile, and toyed with frayed edges of her leather gloves as she waited impatiently for Pilar to lead them on. The sooner they left, the better. A head start on the other team would be welcome.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostheart May 4th 2015, 11:31

Filitarn observed the goings on quietly again, unsure of what he should say if anything. He followed quite a bit aways from the group, being far is better. Admittedly he was vaguely interested by the voodoo doll of sorts, he liked the idea of the object. Perhaps later he could ask how exactly is was built maybe. Idly he conjured a small ball of water, twisting and twirling it around his paws. He'd doubt anyone would notice it and it should amuse him until they get to the burning village.
Ghostheart
Ghostheart
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 3903
Male Posts : 72

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar May 5th 2015, 17:25

"Huh. I don't think I've ever seen a doll quite like that before." Nyxias stated, her bright eyes following the doll curiously as the silence fell heavily between the team.

Looking around, Nyxias began to observed her team. Filitarn was a few steps back, looking quite awkward as he fiddled with his hands. Valdra was still quiet, and Kayden was in the back, most likely still fuming over their earlier argument.

~Short post because nobody's really doing much or posting right now Razz
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw May 7th 2015, 12:04

Is it too late to join?
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6640
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2