Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

ThunderClan Deputy Ceremony Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

ThunderClan Deputy Ceremony Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ThunderClan Deputy Ceremony

+5
Silverstream
Tangleclaw
Sunstar
Ghostfur
Roguestar
9 posters

Go down

ThunderClan Deputy Ceremony Empty ThunderClan Deputy Ceremony

Post by Roguestar March 27th 2015, 14:37

You are invited!
You are welcome to join the ceremony appointing a new ThunderClan deputy. There are no restrictions to what Clan you may come from, nor what position you may hold in that Clan. This event is open for all!
~Roguestar

Rogueblossom shifted, uncomfortable in the leader's den. Since the death of the former leader, the she-cat had been left with new responsibilities, like having to find someone to fill in her old position. Yes, as leader, she would have to appoint a new deputy, and that would also mean that she have to leave for her lives later that night... But that wasn't now. For much of the day, she had been laying there trying to determine a new deputy. Finally, her mind settled on one warrior in particular that was suited for the job.

With nervousness fluttering in her stomach, the new leader rose to her feet, setting a paw into a patch of light from where it was streaming in. With confidence, she strode out of the den to the ledge. Her gaze swept over the clearing, noticing all of the cats who were out and socializing but also acknowledging that there may be some in their dens. It was sundown, which would usually mean that the sundown patrols would to head off soon, but that wouldn't be the case right then; there were more important matters to be handled. Rogueblossom raised her head, noticing the brightly lit sky above, and she and spoke with a loud voice as to gain the attention of those all throughout the camp.

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather under the Highledge for a Clan meeting!"
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18276
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Deputy Ceremony Empty Re: ThunderClan Deputy Ceremony

Post by Ghostfur March 27th 2015, 14:53

Ghostfur looked up from where he had been lying when he heard Rogueblossom, Roguestar now, call the clan meeting. He had been enjoying the nice weather as the day ended, but it looked like he couldn't relax just yet. Ghostfur personally still didn't know how he felt after their previous leader's passing. He had respected her as a leader and she had welcomed him into Thunderclan, even though the clans typically chased off rogues.

But now Ghostfur was a full-fledged member of Thunderclan, using his tragic life experiences to help the clan as a senior warrior despite still being a bit young. So Ghostfur was determined to continue to advise and support Thunderclan, his leader, and whoever the new deputy may be to the best of his ability. Such were the thoughts going through Ghostfur's mind as he got up and padded over to sit below the highledge.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Ghost in the Night
WarriorPoints : 10955
Male Posts : 544

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunstar March 27th 2015, 18:34

The clans had received a message from Roguestar that they could come and watch the ThunderClan deupty ceremony, so Sunburn had taken up the offer and come. She padded through the ThunderClan camp, gazing a bit warily around, and sat down, a bit further away from the rest, so as not to intrude. Wonder who's going to become the deputy.. 

~Eh. Short post. Wasn't exactly sure what to say.~
Sunstar
Sunstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Custom Rank : Flamin'
WarriorPoints : 5702
Female Posts : 161

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 70,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw March 27th 2015, 19:43

Some WindClan had already arrived to the ceremony. Tangleclaw lowered her head to flatten the bristling fur on Leafpaw's spine. "Calm down, little one. ThunderClan won't hurt us." the older she-cat soothed her daughter between licks. The tabby apprentice growled and stood up straight. "I'm not worried about ThunderClan, mother. I don't trust ShadowClan…" she growled, shuffling away from her mother. Tangleclaw gasped and clicked her fluffy tail over Leafpaw's mouth. "Do not speak again until we leave." she scolded her daughter and turned to Soulpaw who was shaking with excitement. "Have you seen your father?" the pale and ginger she-cat asked the white tom. The apprentice shook his head and looked around. I hope he gets here soon…
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13591
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstream March 27th 2015, 22:01

The clearing had begun to fill up quickly once Roguestar had made the announcement to gather for the meeting. The slender, silver she-cat stood up from where she had been doing the last of the days sun bathing and quickly noticed a spot next to Ghostfur. Silverstream padded over and paused for a moment awaiting a protest from the tom before sitting down to wait for what she had already known would be the announcement of the new deputy. Of course, What else could it be? It was tradition that a new leader pronounce the name of their deputy before StarClan on the night they become leader.

She curiously glanced over at Ghostfur who appeared to be lost in thought about something she couldn't quite make out. Unsure whether or not to ask what was on his mind, she instead let out a small steady purr and made herself comfortable. Silverstream groomed her pelt quickly and tucked her paws beneath her tail awaiting the announcement of Roguestar's decision for deputy. She was still, however, slightly unsettled at the number of cats from the other clans who showed up for the announcement.
Silverstream
Silverstream
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 6203
Female Posts : 137

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur March 28th 2015, 13:13

Ghostfur was still deep in his thoughts and hadn't even been aware of the clearing filling with more cats until he heard a cat next to him. Looking up he realized that a fair amount of cats from the other clans had already arrived. Ghostfur was willing to bet that whoever became deputy was going to feel pretty nervous having their ceremony in front of cats from the other clans, after all if they were to make a mistake then every clan would hear about it. But brushing those thoughts aside, Ghostfur looked over at the source of what had snapped him out of his thoughts before and saw Silverstream sitting by him. "Oh, I didn't see you there Silverstream, though I guess you already made yourself comfortable." Ghostfur said to the she-cat.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blizardwing March 28th 2015, 18:25

I heard Rougeblossom call for a clan meeting while I was taking a nap and I thought: yay:D a deputy. So I got up, looked around, and I saw that there are lot of other clan cats from other clans which made me nervous, I also saw an open space on the other side of Ghostfur so I decided to sit by him, "Hi", I said to Ghostfur.
Blizardwing
Blizardwing
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Cloud Wachter
WarriorPoints : 3362
Female Posts : 6

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkshadow March 28th 2015, 19:43

A large tom arrived a little late to the ThunderClan Deputy ceremony so he sat in the back of the group. He looked around curiously to see if anyone else from his clan had turned up for the meeting. When he didn't see anyone, he focused on Roguestar awaiting her decision.
Darkshadow
Darkshadow
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4630
Male Posts : 18

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar March 28th 2015, 23:04

Roguestar watched the many cats gather under the Highledge, including those from the other Clans. She watched them, talking and finishing up their conversations. After a moment, most of them had turned their attention to the she-cat atop the ledge. She noticed this and began speaking, bringing any remaining conversation amongst those below to an end, "As you all should know, ThunderClan is in need of a deputy before I leave to receive my nine lives tonight. After much contemplation, the time has come to reveal who has earned the position."

The leader paused for a brief moment before speaking once more, "I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of ThunderClan is Ghostfur."

~Ghost, I've already PMed Adelaide about updating your rank. Congratulations! Smile~
~And I know that this is a kinda short post, but it's near midnight for me. My day has been pretty busy, being on the road and whatnot, so yes. Short post. Deal with it Narrowed Eyes~
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightpaw March 28th 2015, 23:14

{{ So I don't have a little ThunderClan badge but I was wondering if I would be able to roleplay as part of this? c:
I'm an apprentice. . . I guess I need a mentor.. xD }}
Nightpaw
Nightpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Nightpaw
WarriorPoints : 4374
Female Posts : 43

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunstar March 28th 2015, 23:33

Sunburn stared at Roguestar as she announced the words. She didn't know who Ghostfur was, but she guessed that that was the cat who Roguestar was looking at. Padding over to the tom, she dipped her head, acknowledging him. "Congratulations. From a fellow deputy to another, good luck. But I'm sure you'll do great." She stepped back, befofe turning tail and padding out of the camp. She couldn't afford to stay there that long.

~Also kinda short...~
Sunstar
Sunstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Custom Rank : Flamin'
WarriorPoints : 5702
Female Posts : 161

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 70,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar March 28th 2015, 23:47

~Lilaeyan: Yeah, go ahead! It's wrapping up, since it's not that long anyways, but it would still be alright to congratulate the new deputy. Very Happy And about the mentor, either don't mention one right now or make up one. I'll have to get back to you on who your mentor will actually be.~
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightpaw March 29th 2015, 00:02

{{ Okeyy, sounds good. c: Thank you. }}

Nightpaw sniffed the air, the scent of cats all around her mingled with the scent of excitement and even a tinge of jealousy. Maybe that would be her one day. She flicked her ears, glancing up at the sky and purring lightly. Perhaps it would be.
The entire clan giving their congratulations to her because she was next in line to lead the clan. What a wonderful thought. But she had a long way to go before she was ready to even be a mentor to any cat. Let alone deputy to the entirety of ThunderClan.

She heard his name called and squealed with joy. Though she didn't know him very well, he seemed nice enough and deserved the position. Obviously. Or Rougestar wouldn't have given it to him. It was all so exciting. Expecially thinking that a littel apprentice like her could one day be so important.

Get the fuzz out of your head, Nightpaw.
She thought to herself, shaking her head and snorting lightly. She didn't need to be deputy to be important to the clan. She would be a warrior one day soon and that would be enough for her.
She raised her chin, trotting up to the new deputy and dipping her head. As she raised her head again to look him in the eye and found herself taking him in with a wide eyed gaze. He was so . . . regal. Or maybe it was just the fact that the sun was hitting him just right and he had just been made deputy. She was sure he was proud of that. She know she would've been.

"Congratulations, Ghostfur. I'm sure you'll serve our clan for many moons as deputy. StarClan willing." She purred, happy for her clanmate. It was so nice that all the clans had come out to witness the event. Suddenly she looked around and felt a twinge of nervousness. There were so many cats here. Cats she didn't know. It was a little unnerving to be in a place so crowded.
But she could handle it.
Nightpaw
Nightpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Nightpaw
WarriorPoints : 4374
Female Posts : 43

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur March 29th 2015, 00:26

Ghostfur had given Blizzardwing a quick nod and was about to greet her when Roguestar began the ceremony. Turning his attention back up to the highledge, Ghostfur began to wonder who would become deputy. So it came as quite the surprise to Ghostfur when he heard Roguestar announce his name as deputy, and Ghostfur actually needed to take a moment to realize what had just happened.

While he met the criteria and even had experience leading cats, due to his past Ghostfur had figured he was out of the running. "I would be honored, and I'll do my best." Ghostfur said after getting over his moment's pause and approaching the highledge. Ghostfur then sat down just below the highledge and looked up at Roguestar, not entirely sure what to do with this being the first deputy ceremony he's attended, though Ghostfur hoped he hasn't done anything to embarrass himself in front of these cats from the other clans.

Ghostfur's attention was then drawn back to the rest of the cats gathered when a young apprentice approached and congratulated him. If he recalled correctly it was the new apprentice Nightpaw. "Well thank you, Nightpaw. And I hope you're right." Ghostfur responded with a nod to the young apprentice. Being praised by an apprentice almost right away also had the effect of helping Ghostfur get over a little bit of his nervousness, being named clan deputy after all he's been through is a pretty good achievement and he can't go leaving the impression of some nervous young warrior being put in that position. That's especially true when in front of the other clans, so Ghostfur couldn't help but straighten up a little bit and try to appear dignified to the gathered cats. "And thank you for your encouragement, Sunburn. I'll make sure to live up to my position as deputy of Thunderclan." Ghostfur said to the Skyclan deputy, thankful for the encouraging words.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide March 29th 2015, 09:05

The ranks and badges for Ghostfur and Lilaeyan have been awarded.
Adelaide
Adelaide
Administrator
Administrator

Custom Rank : Administrator
WarriorPoints : 6321
Female Posts : 62

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 500,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw March 29th 2015, 12:16

Tangleclaw skipped cheerfully over to Ghostfur. "Well done! You'll make a great deputy!" she purred. The she-cat sat down next to the tom and curled her tail neatly over her ginger paws.
(sorry it's VERY short)
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13591
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur March 29th 2015, 13:47

Ghostfur nodded in appreciation to the Windclan she-cat. "Thanks Tangleclaw." Ghostfur said as he remembered the she-cat's name. With all this positive feedback Ghostfur was starting to feel more confident in himself, he had managed to run a camp for rogues and loners who needed a place to rest for awhile so being Thunderclan's deputy shouldn't be too hard! Ghostfur shifted his paws a little as his becoming deputy continued to sink in.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content