Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

ShadowClan Deputy Ceremony Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

ShadowClan Deputy Ceremony Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShadowClan Deputy Ceremony

+7
Frost
Phoenixflare
Caraway
Scarlett
Bramblesky
Ren
Icestar of ShadowClan
11 posters

Go down

ShadowClan Deputy Ceremony Empty ShadowClan Deputy Ceremony

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan January 14th 2013, 19:19

Iceshadow stood on the Tall Rocks, overlooking her beautiful clan. The wind rippling through her fur seemed to be patting her on the back, congratulating her on her new status as leader. Later in the day, Iceshadow would travel to the Moonstone to recieve her nine lives- but for now, she needs to appoint a new deputy, medicine cat, and announce other Clan-related news.

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather under the Tall Rocks for a Clan meeting!" Iceshadow yowled over the expanse of the Warriors World.
((So if you're from another Clan, you're welcome to sit in for just this time Super Happy ))
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4815
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Deputy Ceremony Empty Re: ShadowClan Deputy Ceremony

Post by Ren January 14th 2013, 19:37

DawnStorm padded under the tall rock. What was Iceshadow going to talk about? Perhaps a ceremony. She knew Iceshadow was the new leader and was anxious to see what her first action would be. Dawnstorm tilted her head at the she-cat.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4410
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblesky January 14th 2013, 19:41

Crowshadow sat under the Tall Rocks, Whats going to happen? Crowshadow waited for what the call was for.
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Custom Rank : Bramble in the Sky
WarriorPoints : 4621
Male Posts : 445

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett January 14th 2013, 19:55

Snowlily padded her way into the camp and across the clearing. Puzzled slightly by the sudden gathering, she eyed over all the other cats that gathered in the camps clearing. She decided to sit near the back of the group out of the way of others but still where she was able to hear clearly.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433501
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway January 14th 2013, 20:09

CheeseStar bounded lightly into camp to visit her old leader and pay respects. She basked in the familiar surroundings and wish she'd brought Hazeldust with her. She responded to Iceshadow (for now i guess i should just call you that) and took her place in the huddle of cats beneath the Tall Rock, anticipating her announcement.

~i like "...expanse of the Warriors World" xD~
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33809
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan January 14th 2013, 20:14

"The time has come to appoint a new deputy. I say these words before StarClan, that the spirits of our ancestors may hear and approve my choice. Snowlily will be the new deputy of ShadowClan." Iceshadow dipped her head to Snowlily and moved over so there was space on the Tall Rocks for her.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 14th 2013, 20:22

Blazespirit joined in the chant. "Snowlily, Snowlily!" She yowled. She was happy for the she-cat. She was a good cat and she would make a wonderful deputy.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7090
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 14th 2013, 22:13

Dawnstorm chanted Snowlily's name faintly. she would do a good deputy, that was certain. Her amber eyes scanned the white she-cat. She inhaled her scent. It was as fresh and sweet as her. She saw the pride in the she-cat's scent and smiled. She winked at Iceshadow as well. Iceshadow was now a good friend to her, and she knew she chose the right choice. She scanned the tall rock and sat down to enjoy the show.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway January 14th 2013, 22:23

A look of nostalgia passed CheeseStar's gaze, but she joined the others' chanting in a more contained tone. Snowlily would prove her loyalty well as deputy; she trusted the white tabby. Iceshadow had made a good choice.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost January 15th 2013, 01:35

Phantom meanwhile was watching from behind one of the huge great oak trees, hidden among the shadows. Beside her were some of her closest Dark Forest friends, Aere, Feral, Fell and a few others. Her ears twitched at the mention of Snowlily's name. She strained her neck to catch a glimpse of a pure white she-cat rising to her paws. Snowlily, her adopted sister and one of the closest friends she had was the ShadowClan deputy! Surely Phantom would have been delighted for her but her face remained expressionless.

~ wait, so Snowlily is the ShadowClan deputy? But she's not in ShadowClan O.o ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25635
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett January 15th 2013, 04:41

Snowlily let out an excited purr. Her pelt was sleek and glowing in the light as she stood and made her way up to the Tall rock pausing for a second to measure the jump before making her leap. She landed beside Iceshadow quickly, before she unsheathed her claws to hold herself up.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan January 15th 2013, 18:37

Iceshadow caught Dawnstorm's eye and winked back. Wink
"Snowlily, your friendliness and responsibily are honorable traits. I trust you to share them as a model for the rest of the Clan." Iceshadow rested her tail on Snowlily's back. "Now, I have another announcement. ShadowClan is also recieving a new medicine cat, Rosethorn. Rosethorn, is it your wish to enter into the mysteries of StarClan as a medicine cat?"

((Ah geez someone wasnt happy about the announcement XD they lowered my reputation! And Phantom, Snowlily is joining ShadowClan. We're just waiting for some things to be settled out))
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett January 15th 2013, 19:53

~OOC: I haven't been technically accepted into the group cause iceshadow isn't moderator of it yet.~
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar January 15th 2013, 23:26

Birdflight padded into ShadowClan camp quickly, dipping her head respectfully to the new ShadowClan leader and a look shined in her golden eyes as if saying, Sorry I'm late! She ducked down and sat beside Dawnstorm smiling to her and sat back to watch. Snowlily was announced deputy and she was immediately filled with joy. Snowlily would make the perfect deputy and she was more than capable for the job! Snowlily was also one of her good friends and she knew how responsible and fair the pure white she cat was. Birdlflight chanted Snowlily's name along with the others and then she quickly grew quiet, awaiting Rosethorn's response to being medicine cat.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7819
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost January 16th 2013, 05:14

~ Well, probably someone who had wanted to be ShadowClan leader :/ You've got more thumbs up then thumbs down though! But I thought the dislike button was disabled, and now its back! Congrats, Iceshadow, Snowlily and Rosethorn! Anddddd Birdflight got a thumbs up for her post? That's... just strange... O.o oh well. ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25635
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar January 16th 2013, 19:34

Iceshadow wrote:Iceshadow caught Dawnstorm's eye and winked back. Wink
"Snowlily, your friendliness and responsibily are honorable traits. I trust you to share them as a model for the rest of the Clan." Iceshadow rested her tail on Snowlily's back. "Now, I have another announcement. ShadowClan is also recieving a new medicine cat, Rosethorn. Rosethorn, is it your wish to enter into the mysteries of StarClan as a medicine cat?"

((Ah geez someone wasnt happy about the announcement XD they lowered my reputation! And Phantom, Snowlily is joining ShadowClan. We're just waiting for some things to be settled out))
"I do." the beautiful brown she-cat smiled, her sky blue eyes beaming. She looked at the other medicine cats, then at the other clan cats. When Cindersoul (random) died, she told me I was destined to be a medicine cat. I know she was right. Rosethorn thought, looking up to the stars. When she did, she thought she saw the gray pelt in the shimmery patterns, but she looked back to Icestar (Shadowclan) happily.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10215
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 16th 2013, 20:45

~I'll pop in right now. xD~

Viper watched Rosethorn, the way she said her words were just so confident!
She and Rosethorn had became friends in the past few moons, and both she-cat were close.
Smiling, Viper thought, " Today is good for Shadowclan! Finally be able to catch up now! But as long as they don't steal any of OUR territory!"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5687
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 16th 2013, 22:21

Dawnstorm's bright hazel eyes gleamed with pride. She felt as if Iceshadow or the others were her kits, and she nuzzled and mothered them. She persisted cheering, happy for the three new ShadowClan special-ranked cats. She pounced up and down in excitement.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam January 16th 2013, 23:12

~Is Rosethorn Forestblaze's new name? Just wondering. Razz~
Sunbeam looked on impassively. I'm glad for shadowClan, but this means that another clan will become riverclan's rival. Though it is nice to see an old clan revived again.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9662
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar January 17th 2013, 16:35

~Yes, I am Forestblaze, Sunbeam Razz :3~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10215
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway January 17th 2013, 16:45

"Congratulations, Rosethorn," CheeseStar said almost silently to the new medicine cat. She was glad that the positions had been filled at last; a possible sign for ShadowClan's returned prosperity. She was genuinely happy for her home Clan.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan January 18th 2013, 10:13

"Then come forward. Warriors of StarClan, I present to you this cat. She has chosen the life of medicine cat. Grant her your wisdom and insight so that she may understand your ways and heal her Clan in accordance to your will."
Iceshadow licked Rosethorn on the shoulder as all the cats cheered their names. This was the dawn of a new age for ShadowClan.
"Tomorrow, we three cats will depart to the Moonstone to receive the official blessing of StarClan. But for now, everyone take a piece of fresh-kill and celebrate!"
Iceshadow knew that prey was low this season, but, she figured, this was an important time to celebrate. ShadowClan would get by, as they always have. And anyway, she can always hunt a bit before she leaves for the Moonstone tomorrow so the Clan will be fed in her absence.

(((Should we go RP the trip to the Moonstone now?)))
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 18th 2013, 12:19

Dawnstorm was slightly surprised that Rosethorn was medicine cat. Rosethorn honestly didn't seem all that medical, but she new that she was chosen for good means. She cheered the two cats on even louder. ShadowClan wasn't her clan, of course, but she couldn't help not being ecstatic that ShadowClan's perseverance was in mind.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content