Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Looking for a new Deputy and Medicine Cat Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Looking for a new Deputy and Medicine Cat Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a new Deputy and Medicine Cat

+3
Foxfury
Thunderclaw
Icestar of ShadowClan
7 posters

Go down

Looking for a new Deputy and Medicine Cat Empty Looking for a new Deputy and Medicine Cat

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan May 26th 2013, 12:59

Hello everyone!
Due to a recent exodus from ShadowClan, the positions of Deputy, Medicine Cat, and Medicine Cat apprentice have been left open.
Do you think you have what it takes to be a loyal, hardworking Deputy or a faithful, spiritual Medicine Cat? Then look no further than ShadowClan! Fill out the form below, and send into Icestar of ShadowClan via PM by Monday, June 3rd. The chosen spots will be announced on the folllowing day based on who the best person for the job is.
*note: no personal biases will be taken into account during this process. The cat chosen for the position is expected to join ShadowClan if chosen. Cats who are already members of ShadowClan have a greater chance of being picked. Two Medicine Cats will be chosen; one will be the mentor, and the other will be an apprentice. Any questions, comments, or concerns contact Icestar of ShadowClan.

Deputy Form:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Current Clan:[/b]
[b]Why are you a good choice for Deputy?[/b]
[b]What experience do you have as a contributing member of a Clan?[/b]
[b]What is your best character trait?[/b]
[b]Do you have a mate?[/b]
[b]What will you contribute to the Clan?[/b]
[b]Are you an active roleplayer?[/b]
[b]Include a sample RP post here: (It can be from a site RP)[/b]
[b]How often do you come on the site?[/b]

Medicine Cat Form:
Code:
 [b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Current Clan:[/b]
[b]Why are you a good choice for Medicine Cat?[/b]
[b]What experience do you have as a Medicine Cat or in general?[/b]
[b]What is your best character trait?[/b]
[b]Are you an active roleplayer?[/b]
[b]Include a sample RP post here: (It can be from a site RP)[/b]
[b]Name a few herbs and their uses in your own words:[/b]

Thank you for applying!
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4818
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Looking for a new Deputy and Medicine Cat Empty Re: Looking for a new Deputy and Medicine Cat

Post by Thunderclaw May 26th 2013, 16:10

I hope you find a great Deputy, Medicine cat, and Medicine cat apprentice! Smile
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6646
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Looking for a new Deputy and Medicine Cat Empty Re: Looking for a new Deputy and Medicine Cat

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan May 26th 2013, 19:02

Thank you, Thunderclaw! Much appreciated Very Happy
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 27th 2013, 10:46

Good luck in your search, Icestar. Smile I would help and apply, but I think I'll stay loyal to Riverclan. Maybe in summer, when all the new members come, all the Clans will be active.

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan May 27th 2013, 11:35

Thank you, Stonestream!! I kinda wanted to choose a deputy before the big summer rush , but hey, just as long as I get a good deputy I'm happy.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxfury May 28th 2013, 19:22

I hope you find a good deputy, medicine cat, and MCA(Medicine cat apprentice)!
Foxfury
Foxfury
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : foxfury is now hollo
WarriorPoints : 4313
Female Posts : 89

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan June 8th 2013, 12:28

I'm extending the date to June 17th. If you want to apply, all cats are welcome!
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost June 8th 2013, 13:03

The Masqueraders wish you all the best heh 8D

Nope we're not gonna join but I've always been a silent supporter of ShadowClan since we're both sneaky. Hopefully we can get more new members quickly and let SC be as great as before (:
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25638
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan June 8th 2013, 13:15

Haha, thanks Frost!! You're the best! Very Happy
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart June 8th 2013, 15:30

I offer to be deputy.

name- Scarheart
gender- she cat
clan- Shadowclan
why am i a good choice- i believe i am a good choice because i am a loyal honest warrior i i will do anything to protect my clan.
experience-my experience i have as a contributing member in my clan is to be loyal and honest.
best trait- my best trait i have to share i loyalty
do i have a mate- No
what will i contribute to my clan- i shall contribute my life to my clan
am i an active roleplayer- yes
rp post example-Casada grabbed her small dagger and shoved it down her boot. She grabbed her other weapons and hopped in to her car. She started to drive to the Wisconsin Dells. She passed Barabou and made it there. She scoped the area for zombies. Zombies were no were to be found. " This is strange. Zombies are supposed to be every where. Maybe someone is here and they attracted all the zombies" She thought to her self. She found a small house and looked inside. Rubble was every where. She heard whining. She removed rubble and found a black wolf. She adopted her and named vortex. Her red eyes gleamed with happiness as she took him in.

how often am i on this site- I try my best to be online everyday besides Sunday.

Let me know if i forgot something. Smile
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : warrior
WarriorPoints : 10862
Female Posts : 753

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan June 13th 2013, 14:57

Just a reminder, applications are due in 4 days, on the 17th. Also, they should be PMed, but I guess if they're posted here thats ok too. Also, Scarheart, since you said you wouldn't really be active over the summer, is it ok if I delay your application until the summer rush is over or until there is a need for a second deputy?
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingerlion June 13th 2013, 15:32

Name:Gingerlion
Current Clan:ShadowClan (if you accept me)
Why are you a good choice for Medicine Cat? I was Medicine Cat of ThunderClan and apprentice of WindClan.
What experience do you have as a Medicine Cat or in general? I have been Medicine Cat twice before
What is your best character trait? helpful, selfless, will do anything for the clan
Are you an active roleplayer? TOTALLY!
Include a sample RP post here: (It can be from a site RP) (From the City of Midnight) Blade woke with a soft yowl from her tree. She scowled and leaped down silently. More Strike would be useful...for some weapons... The she-cat thought absentmindedly as she marked her tree again. Blade's hood covered her small body as she leaped up a different tree and scrambled to it's highest limb. Cats were prowling the ground beneath her, and Blade drank in the air. An assasin Shade from the Order! ( does that count as god-modding?) Quickly Blade rubbed the beech leaves on her white pelt and crouched in the tree, breathing heavily. Occasionaly she peeked out, waiting for the Shade to be gone. Finaly it was gone. She exhaled and slid back down the tree, going to scavence the streets for dropped money.
Name a few herbs and their uses in your own words: Chamomile- for stress illnesses and hyper activity      Deathberries-Kills instantly, without any pain.       Echinacea- for coughs, colds, boils, adn infected wounds
Gingerlion
Gingerlion
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : internet princess
WarriorPoints : 5688
Female Posts : 259

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Torrentheart June 14th 2013, 09:35

Good luck, Icestar of ShadowClan. Very Happy

Same here, Frost. I think I've always liked ShadowClan too Razz Very Happy

RiverClan approved Cool
Torrentheart
Torrentheart
RiverClan Deputy
RiverClan Deputy

Custom Rank : The BOSS
WarriorPoints : 7015
Male Posts : 449

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart June 14th 2013, 21:56

That's fine with me I will be gone until august but I am bringing my iPod so I will still be able to be on everyday besides for one week because I need to help my aunt. So I just posted that topics the know I will be gone. I am still gonna be active though. Sorry if I confused you.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : warrior
WarriorPoints : 10862
Female Posts : 753

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan June 17th 2013, 15:28

Applications are closed and the results are posted here:
http://www.warriorcatsforum.com/t3245-shadowclan-deputy-and-medicine-cats#92230
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down