Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

AN IMPORTANT SHADOWCLAN MEETING: Banishment - Page 4 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

AN IMPORTANT SHADOWCLAN MEETING: Banishment - Page 4 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AN IMPORTANT SHADOWCLAN MEETING: Banishment

+8
Caraway
Willowstream
Skittlestream
Nightfrost
Hazeldust
Dragonclaw
Nyx
Icestar of ShadowClan
12 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

AN IMPORTANT SHADOWCLAN MEETING: Banishment - Page 4 Empty AN IMPORTANT SHADOWCLAN MEETING: Banishment

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan June 23rd 2011, 15:40

First topic message reminder :

Welcome, cats of ShadowClan.
You may know a member of our clan, Silverstream.
After some careful consideraton between multiple members of this fine forum, I have come to a decision.
Since Silverstream has a mate in another clan, wanted to be a medicine cat even though she has a mate, attempted assassination of Clan leader's friend for a piece of land that does not border ShadowClan, attempted to defy my leadership and run ShadowClan, sneaked out of camp multiple times in the face of danger, has general spamminess, and has been known to stray off topic, EVEN WHEN THERE WAS A NOTE SAYING NO MORE POSTS IN THIS FORUM Super Mad , and created more than one account (I have proof of this from muliple sources), I have decided to kick Silverstream out of ShadowClan. THis will be heavily talked over with Dragonclaw before any actions are taken, but I wanted to let the members of my clan know what is happening. Don't get me wrong. Silverstream is still a great cat and friend. It's just that ShadowClan is a Clan of order, and I wish to make ShadowClan a better Clan than ever before.
If you have any objections, please post them.
Thank you for your time,
~*~Icestar
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4814
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

AN IMPORTANT SHADOWCLAN MEETING: Banishment - Page 4 Empty Re: AN IMPORTANT SHADOWCLAN MEETING: Banishment

Post by SkyStar July 17th 2011, 17:25

But I like this topic.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8614
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

AN IMPORTANT SHADOWCLAN MEETING: Banishment - Page 4 Empty Re: AN IMPORTANT SHADOWCLAN MEETING: Banishment

Post by Nightfrost July 18th 2011, 17:40

I have a few IP adresses from other houses becuase I use them in someones house. So yeah...
Nightfrost
Nightfrost
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 8865
Female Posts : 1561

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9950

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfrost July 18th 2011, 17:51

I don't know.... thats weird. wait. we can see IP adresses?
Nightfrost
Nightfrost
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 8865
Female Posts : 1561

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9950

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 18th 2011, 21:25

Watershred wrote:

That is because I go to her house she lives a block away from me.

you said a while ago that she lived like 50 yards away. does that count as a block? scratch and you like this topic watershred? Razz your friend was exiled on this topic.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33808
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4