Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

A New Age (All clans will be welcome this time) - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

A New Age (All clans will be welcome this time) - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age (All clans will be welcome this time)

+12
Milkycloud
Scarheart
Lightclaw
Missing
Torrentheart
Heatherpool
Glimmermist
Tangleclaw
Russetstar
Nyx
Phoenixflare
Scarlett
16 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Solved A New Age (All clans will be welcome this time)

Post by Scarlett May 4th 2013, 13:34

First topic message reminder :

Silverstar padded out of the entrance of the leaders den. The sunlight was just seeping up over the tree line, bathing the clearing in sunlight. It's about time that these kits were made apprentices. She looked over the camp, preparing to address them all officially for the first time. Silver star quickly groomed her pelt, returning it too its glossy sheen before staring down and the clan below. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather under the Highledge for a Clan meeting!" She said loudly as she awaited the usual response.

(For those members who want to rp their main characters from other clans here you are welcome to do o, you can just pretent that you were either just arriving or that you had slept in the clearing he night before. You are all, also welcome to make your own Thunderclan characters if you prefer.)

Last edited by Snowstar on August 11th 2013, 11:12; edited 1 time in total
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433513
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: A New Age (All clans will be welcome this time)

Post by Ghostfur May 7th 2013, 19:52

"Oh, um, hey there Blazeclaw." replied Ghostfur, hoping he got the name right. As he got control over his nerves, Ghostfur started to feel embarrassed that he had vented like that with the older cat next to him. He hadn't told anyone that story out of fear of being mocked, and here he was telling it loud enough for any cat to overhear! He returned a nod to Brightfrost as he waited for the older cat to answer, and to see if Blazeclaw would try to engage in a conversation with him.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Ghost in the Night
WarriorPoints : 10947
Male Posts : 544

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett May 8th 2013, 00:44

Snowlily looked over the Tom silently, her gaze carefully guarded. She didnt know how to respond or what she should say. She looked over the other warriors and newly appointed apprentices as their anticipation rose. "We'll that's quite a story there. You must have been close to them all. I suppose as a clan leader you can't be anything but close to them though." She looked back at the Tom with a sympathetic stare.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur May 8th 2013, 09:47

"Yeah, we were a pretty close group, even before I became leader. That's all behind me now, I may still have extra lives, but I gave up my leader name long ago." Ghostfur said, appreciating the sentiment from the old warrior. He looked back up at the excited apprentices and remembered how excited he had been when he had become an apprentice. Huh, if Frozentail were still alive, he'd probably be telling me to stop moping around and move forward. I guess maybe it's time I did that, and my birth clan is a good place for a restart. he thought as he sat there at the edge of the crowd. "Well then," Ghostfur said in a rather improved mood, "might as well congradulate Thunderclan's newest apprentices." Ghostfur got up and stretched before beginning to walk towards the crowd.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw May 8th 2013, 14:08

"How is he feeling?" Blazeclaw asked Snowlilly politely.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13583
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Missing May 8th 2013, 21:08

Missingleg watched the cerremony quietly. Bored, he looked around for some new cats and found Torrentheart. Hobbling over, he waved his tail in greeting. "Hey again, Torrentheart."
Missing
Missing
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4420
Female Posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett May 9th 2013, 14:14

"Shimmerkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Shimmerpaw. Your mentor will be Ghostfur. I hope Ghostfur will pass their knowlegde and strength onto you."

(Hopefully this will be alright with you both since Phoenixflare is banned. I tried to pick an active Thunderclan warrior to mentor you Shimmerpaw. And once all of the apprentices have been given a mentor, I will announce the new Thunderclan Deputy.)

Snowlily watched the grey tom walk off as Blazeclaw spoke. She looked back at the she-cat before answering, "He seems to be fine. Why d you ask?" She mused.

Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar May 9th 2013, 16:08

Streamstar arrived in the clearing, late because of some things in the clan she had to take care of. She was just in time to hear Shimmerkit recieve her apprentice name. She looked around the crowd of cats, and when she spotted Torrentheart, she padded over to join him. "Sorry I'm late," she meowed, "but there was some confusion with the patrols. You didn't forget to assign all of the patrols before you left, did you?"
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8444
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Torrentheart May 9th 2013, 16:29

The gray tom purred at Streamstar. "It's fine," he meowed. "And yes, the patrols for today and tomorrow are set." Shuffling to a more suitable position, he turned to Missingleg. He lifted his tail and waved a greeting. "Hello Missingleg," he greeted warmly. Then he motioned his tail to point at Kestrelflight, leaning closer to Streamstar. "Streamstar, this is Missingleg. He's a ThunderClan warrior," the tom informed a bit too loudly.

~The flow of this post sounds a bit off o.0 Ah well~
Torrentheart
Torrentheart
RiverClan Deputy
RiverClan Deputy

Custom Rank : The BOSS
WarriorPoints : 7024
Male Posts : 449

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur May 9th 2013, 18:33

Ghostfur was just getting to the front of the crowd when he heard Silverstar announce his name. He looked up at the High Ledge in surprise and took a moment to figure out what was happening. Ghostfur walked up and touched noses with Shimmerpaw. He couldn't tell if he was excited or anxious, but Ghostfur at least new he would try his best to not botch things up with his first apprentice. "Once I finish training you, you'll be the best warrior the clans have ever seen." Ghostfur said quietly.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw May 10th 2013, 08:59

"He just looked a little down." Blazeclaw answered. I'm going to sit next to Missingleg now. Bye," Blazeclaw said as she padded away.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw May 10th 2013, 15:35

Shimmerpaw smiled when she heard Ghostfur's words. She reached up to souch his nose and shivered. "I'm sure you will." She said in her little squeaky voice. She was very excited to finally be made an apprentice. "I can't wait to start training." She said after crouching back down.

~Longest nose touch in HISTORY!!!~
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6206
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw May 10th 2013, 16:51

"How are you?" Blazeclaw asked Missingleg.

(I have a picture I drew of you (Missingleg) in my journal!)
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett May 11th 2013, 11:58

"Milkypaw, I know it has been several moons since you've reached 6 moons. It is time that we make up for the lost time in you're training. Since that is the case, I will be your mentor and we will turn you into a fine warrior."

(They can touch noses at the end of the ceremony since she's got 2 more announcements so if Milkypaw wants to sit off to the side with the other warriors until then that would be fine.)

Silver star turned her attention now to Missingpaw, the young apprentice born with only 3 legs. She had been worried that this apprentice would never find her place in the clan with her deformity. Luckily, Ivythorn expressed some interest in the young tom. She stepped aside to allow Ivythorn space on the high ledge for her own announcement. She gave the medicine cat a quick nod signaling it would be her turn to speak.

(Just to catch everyone up, Missingleg has decided to become an apprentice again, with Ivythorn as her mentor. She will be the medicine cat apprentice.)

Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw May 11th 2013, 12:47

Lightningstorm watched, fascination in her eyes at the ceremonies. She'd always been intrigued by these special moments. Everyone just seemed to glow when they occurred and it just stunned her how beautiful it was.

Watching Silverstar speak, she grinned at the announcement of a medicine cat apprentice. I'm glad ThunderClan is doing well. the long-haired tabby thought, golden eyes bright.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13712
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Missing May 11th 2013, 12:52

Missingpaw hung his head, slightly from shame, he guessed. He wasn't sure if he liked his new position or not. But he would never be good enough. Never.
Missing
Missing
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagedance May 11th 2013, 12:54

Ivythorn caught her leader's eye, and with a polite dip of her head she scurried up the gray, smooth surface of the rock and shifted position until she was looking the young tom Missingpaw directly in the eye. Putting on a positive, gentle smile, she licked the tippy top of the kit's head and turned to address the Clan. Her gaze sweeped over the herd of cats. It was hard to believe she would serve all these cats in her lifetime.

Ivythorn gave herself a purr of confidence, stepping forward. "Cats of ThunderClan," she began with the perfect sound level. "As you probably all know, I will not be around to serve you all forever. So, it's time I took on an apprentice. I have personally chosen a cat," -Ivythorn turned to wink at Missingpaw- "that has proven to me their determination and gentleness in the duty of serving the Clan the way a medicine cat does. ThunderClan, I hope you will accept my choice when you see the truth of this cat's potential. Your next medicine cat will be Missingpaw." The medicine cat flicked her tail and turned to her leader, winking at her, too, to start her line.
Sagedance
Sagedance
SkyClan Medicine Cat
SkyClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : Herbalist Defined
WarriorPoints : 4681
Female Posts : 54

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 60,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett May 11th 2013, 13:05

Silverstar nodded her approval back to the she-cat. "You've made a wise choice." She fixed her soft blue gaze now on the Newly made apprentice. "Missingpaw, will you accept this new role as medicine cat apprentice under Ivythorn's lessons?" She asked, her voice level and clear.

Snowlily purred happily in the background of the gathered cats. Her greeting muzzle evidence of her own age and wisdom. There have been few clans that have been so blessed with so many apprentices and allowed to thrive like this one now.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Missing May 11th 2013, 13:14

Missingpaw nodded "I do"
Missing
Missing
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagedance May 11th 2013, 13:32

Missingleg wrote:Missingpaw nodded "I do"

Ivythorn nodded back slowly with a smile spread across her face. "Congratulations Missingpaw, for choosing to follow my path. At the half-moon, you will travel to the Moonstone with me to be accepted by StarClan with the other medicine cats. We will give them the news," she announced. She touched her nose briefly to Missingpaw's and murmured a congratulations yet again.
Sagedance
Sagedance
SkyClan Medicine Cat
SkyClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : Herbalist Defined
WarriorPoints : 4681
Female Posts : 54

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 60,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Milkycloud May 11th 2013, 13:41

MilkyPaw's eyes grew wide with both surprise and interest for the first time in many years. "I- I accept you as my mentor. I will do the best I can to become a great warrior...." MilkyPaw stuttered as she talked, still in disbelief.
Milkycloud
Milkycloud
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : As Pure As Snow
WarriorPoints : 6258
Female Posts : 121

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Missing May 11th 2013, 13:57

Ivythorn wrote:
Missingleg wrote:Missingpaw nodded "I do"

Ivythorn nodded back slowly with a smile spread across her face. "Congratulations Missingpaw, for choosing to follow my path. At the half-moon, you will travel to the Moonstone with me to be accepted by StarClan with the other medicine cats. We will give them the news," she announced. She touched her nose briefly to Missingpaw's and murmured a congratulations yet again.

Missingpaw pressed his nose against his new mentor's and nodded, smiling a little.
Missing
Missing
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw May 11th 2013, 14:43

Shimmerpaw looked up at Ghostfur and whispered. "When do we start training?" She kept herself from jumping around with much restraint. She smiled and watched the rest of the ceremony come together. "Isn't Silverstar going to announce the deputy today?" Shimmerpaw asked. "Maybe it will be you Ghostfur!' She whispered excitedly. Having the deputy as her mentor would be amazing!!

(If that were to happen she would start ASDFGHJKL-ing. I actually don't know if Ghostfur applied to be deputy. Razz)
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur May 11th 2013, 15:59

"Maybe we can tour the territory after the meeting is over." Ghostfur whispered back to Shimmerpaw. He could tell Shimmerpaw was excited, and Ghostfur could feel his own excitement building. My first apprentice! This is my chance to redeem myself after what happened back in the valley! When his apprentice mentioned the vacant deputy position Ghostfur replied, "I highly doubt it will be me, but hopefully Silverstar will name the new deputy soon."
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 11th 2013, 16:10

Whiteheart, having spaced out the majority of the meeting, suddenly jerked upright. Oh no, she thought in dismay. Had she completely missed the apprentice ceremony? Hoping no one had noticed her lack of attention, she padded over to the closest apprentice near her. Shimmerkit. But she would be Shimmerpaw now, right? "Congratulations," Whiteheart meowed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw May 11th 2013, 16:28

Shimmerpaw smiled and looked at her mentor. "I'm sure it could be you!" She said. "Why are you judging yourself like that?" She asked. She looked at Silverstar and waited patiently for her announce the next announcement. She was pretty sure she was shaking in her pelt with excitement. Now I can't wait to be a warrior!! OR MY FIRST TRAINING SESSION! she thought happily. Shimmerpaw looked up at Whiteheart and smiled. "Thanks!" she said and dipped her head to the warrior.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next