Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

A New Age (All clans will be welcome this time) - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

A New Age (All clans will be welcome this time) - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age (All clans will be welcome this time)

+12
Milkycloud
Scarheart
Lightclaw
Missing
Torrentheart
Heatherpool
Glimmermist
Tangleclaw
Russetstar
Nyx
Phoenixflare
Scarlett
16 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Solved A New Age (All clans will be welcome this time)

Post by Scarlett May 4th 2013, 13:34

First topic message reminder :

Silverstar padded out of the entrance of the leaders den. The sunlight was just seeping up over the tree line, bathing the clearing in sunlight. It's about time that these kits were made apprentices. She looked over the camp, preparing to address them all officially for the first time. Silver star quickly groomed her pelt, returning it too its glossy sheen before staring down and the clan below. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather under the Highledge for a Clan meeting!" She said loudly as she awaited the usual response.

(For those members who want to rp their main characters from other clans here you are welcome to do o, you can just pretent that you were either just arriving or that you had slept in the clearing he night before. You are all, also welcome to make your own Thunderclan characters if you prefer.)

Last edited by Snowstar on August 11th 2013, 11:12; edited 1 time in total
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433513
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: A New Age (All clans will be welcome this time)

Post by Missing May 5th 2013, 12:22

Missingleg blushed under his pelt, looking down at the ground. "Sorry, Brightfost." he said cheerily, lifting his head and pushing away the embaressment. "Feeling a bit wobbly today. You know?" Just as he finished, Silverstar started, and he turned, as much as he could to watch carefully.
Missing
Missing
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4420
Female Posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare May 5th 2013, 12:26

Phoenixflare nodded at leopardwing. "Congrats," she praised. "You deserve an apprentice," she dipped her head in gratitude at the she-cat. She turned to Missingleg. "Be careful," she laughed. "I don't want any paws kicking me in the face,"

Last edited by Phoenixflare on May 5th 2013, 12:33; edited 1 time in total
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7102
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Torrentheart May 5th 2013, 12:29

Torrentheart smiled as Briarpaw received her apprentice name and mentor. Leopardwing was going to be a mentor! He cheered for a few moments, then looked at Brightfrost. "Maybe you'll get one," he meowed. He turned to Phoenixflare and Missingleg. "You guys too." With a faint smile, he bent over to examine Missingleg, just noticing his lost leg. He touched his nose to his leg stump. "StarClan bless you," he said warmly.
Torrentheart
Torrentheart
RiverClan Deputy
RiverClan Deputy

Custom Rank : The BOSS
WarriorPoints : 7024
Male Posts : 449

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Missing May 5th 2013, 12:32

((Just noticing? LOL WHERE HAS HE BEEN? Oh wait He's in RIverClan ignore me))

Missingleg shrugged. "I probably will never get one. That's ok, though. I can hardly keep up with myself." he purred warmly, a small smile on his face.
Missing
Missing
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4420
Female Posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw May 5th 2013, 13:01

Lightningstorm had been in WindClan territory and gotten a late start to visit for the ceremony. So, she stretched her long legs hard to run as fast as she could to be in time for the ceremony. Oh StarClan, I should have put off that nap....Coalpaw thankfully woke me up though. the tabby she-cat thought with a sigh.

Panting, she skidded into the clearing just in time for Briarkit to be called and named. Trying to be more quiet, she crept over to sit next to her deputy friend, Torrentheart and try to catch her breath. "Hey, sorry I'm late." She whispered quietly, a mischievous twinkle in her honey-colored eyes.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13712
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx May 5th 2013, 13:57

"Hello, Lightningstorm!" Brightfrost nodded at the WindClan deputy. The she-cat was panting hard and ruffled from the wind-- she must've run the whole way. "Nice that you came on time," she teased, before turning back toward her Clanmates and calling out her own congratulations to the new mentor/apprentice pair.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38665
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar May 5th 2013, 14:26

Leopardwing' heart filled with pride. She looked at Briarpaw, her own apprentice. She walked up to touch noses with the young she-cat
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : no.
WarriorPoints : 6891
Female Posts : 651

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmermist May 5th 2013, 18:14

Briarpaw padded over to Leopardwing. Her eyes huge with surprise she was finally an apprentice! She looked up at Leopardwing in awe. She was overwhelmed with happiness that her mentor would be Leopardwing! She raised her head to touch noses to her new mentor.
Glimmermist
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 6324
Female Posts : 227

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 40,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar May 5th 2013, 18:47

Touching noses with Briarpaw, Leopardwing felt elated. She was eager to begin her training already. "You're going to have a fun time as an apprentice." She murmured softly with a gleam in her amber eyes.
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : no.
WarriorPoints : 6891
Female Posts : 651

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart May 6th 2013, 07:46

Is it to late to join and is this mostly based on river clan because that's what I mainly see in most of the post.?
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : warrior
WarriorPoints : 10871
Female Posts : 753

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett May 6th 2013, 12:38

No it's a Thunderclan rp topic. There's been an incident where most members have been kicked out of Thunderclan now but as soon as things are set straight I will continue.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett May 6th 2013, 12:42

No it's a Thunderclan rp topic. There's been an incident where most members have been kicked out of Thunderclan now but as soon as things are set straight I will continue.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Milkycloud May 6th 2013, 23:05

Milky walked slowly over to silverwing, her icey-blue eyes steadily watching the ground. "I-I'm here for the ceremony...." Milky stuttered as she talked, while looking steadily at the ground. She walked over and sat down in front of silver, still staring at the ground
Milkycloud
Milkycloud
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : As Pure As Snow
WarriorPoints : 6258
Female Posts : 121

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett May 6th 2013, 23:19

Silverstar looked over at Milkypaw as Leopardwing and Briarpaw were completing the usual clan ritual of touching noses. She nodded slightly to the apprentice before speaking. "You may take your seem with the other soon to be named apprentices." She waited again for the apprentices and warriors to fall silent and as they did so, she continued. "Heatherkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Heatherpaw. Your mentor will be Brightfrost. I hope she will pass her wisdom and quick witt onto you."

Last edited by Silverwing on May 7th 2013, 00:50; edited 1 time in total
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx May 6th 2013, 23:25

Suprised but also pleased, Brightfrost stepped forward to greet her new apprentice. Torrentheart's some kind of fortune-teller now huh? she thought, laughing silently. "I'll train you to become the best," the gray-furred warrior promised aloud. Brightfrost had to bend her head to be able to touch noses with Heatherpaw.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Milkycloud May 6th 2013, 23:30

Milky looked around at the other cats touching noses I've never been in a clan before.... ,she wondered...she stared at the ground again I feel like I don't fit in she thought, I wonder which kits will be getting a mentor today....I sure wish I had one..... she thought to herself

Last edited by Milkypaw on May 11th 2013, 13:37; edited 1 time in total
Milkycloud
Milkycloud
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : As Pure As Snow
WarriorPoints : 6258
Female Posts : 121

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatherpool May 6th 2013, 23:47

Heatherpaw stepped forward. Her pelt was bristling in excitement that she could finally begin her warrior training. "When can we start?!" she mewed curiously. She unsheathed her claws like she was ready to pounce before touching noses with her new mentor.
Heatherpool
Heatherpool
ThunderClan Medicine Cat
ThunderClan Medicine Cat

WarriorPoints : 6280
Female Posts : 185

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur May 7th 2013, 00:50

Ghostfur was just returning from a small trek through the territory when he remembered the apprentice ceremony. Mouse-dung! I forgot all about that ceremony! he thought to himself as he snuck back into the camp. At least I don't know most of these cats, so much has changed since I left.. Ghostfur stalked into the camp and tried to stay hidden at the edge of the crowd of cats, which was not very easy with his pale gray fur. He saw some excited looking kits who's names Ghostfur still hadn't learned. Those must be the new apprentices! he thought as he sat down as far from the main crowd as possible.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Ghost in the Night
WarriorPoints : 10947
Male Posts : 544

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett May 7th 2013, 01:15

(OOC: I've decided to bring back Snowlily a bit too. I will still be using her as one of my characters in Thunderclan. She will be a very senior warrior or elder by now though. It's time to retire but she'll be one of the characters to help o offer advice to the higher positions as well. Basically like in the books.

Name: Snowlily
Appearence: Chocolate mottled tortoishell cat with teal eyes.
Personality: Most of you know by now. Wink

And we carry on with the RP)

Snowlily padded through the entrance of the elders den, her body a bit sore from the night before. As she made her way into the clearing she purred softly, while the sun warmer her pelt. Her muzzle had grown grow as the moons passed but she still kept her pelt well groomed. She noticed the clans newest member sitting off on his own near the back of the clan who now all seemed to be below the High ledge. I must be very late... And what was that tom's name...? She padded over to him and sat down comfortably without saying anything at first.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur May 7th 2013, 01:35

Ghostfur tried not to react as the older cat sat next to him. He remembered seeing this cat around camp a few times, but he had never actually bothered to talk to her. "Soo, I see Thunderclan is still doing as well as before I left." Ghostfur said, in an awkward attempt to break the silence. Normally he was okay with silence, but this was just uncomfortable!
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett May 7th 2013, 01:41

"It is. Better than it has in a long time it seems." She watched as the ceremony continued. "so what is your story anyway? why did you leave and what made you return after so long?" Her vioce had grown a bit rough sounding at times but you could still hear her old voice from her younger days. She looked at the yound tom as she awaited the response.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur May 7th 2013, 01:54

"That is a long story." Ghostfur said tentatively, "Suffice it to say that me and my friends never felt like we belonged in these clans, so we left and formed our own. We didn't last long, even with Starclan's blessing! I became leader and even got the customary nine lives, just to lose five of them trying to protect my clan!" As he felt the pain of losing his home to wolves returned, he startled rambling off the whole story. "Eventually so many cats had died that we had no choice but to disband and return to the forest. I think I'm the only leader to lose almost their entire clan in under a moon in the history of the clans!" he finished. Ghostfur hadn't realized that his voice had been rising and he was near yowling. After that he just sat there trying to recollect himself.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw May 7th 2013, 14:39

Blazeclaw padded over to Ghostfur. "Hay, Ghostfur. How are things going?" Blazeclaw said quietly.

(Sorry I haven't posted a lot! Can I make another character? Here it is if I can!

Name:Raven
Appearance:Black tom with Green eyes
Personality:Dull, Temper Issues, Stubborn
Other:ThunderClan warrior, formally a DarkForest warrior)
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13583
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx May 7th 2013, 14:51

"As soon as the ceremony is over," Brightfrost meowed, leading Heatherpaw over to one side so the rest of the kits coul be announced. "We'll go explore the territory, with the other apprentices if the mentors agree." She noded a greeting at Ghostfur as she passed.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagedance May 7th 2013, 16:39

A small shape moved only slightly as the ceremony happened on the right of the Highrock, next to the medicine cat den. A smile was curled up on Ivythorn's face as she watched the excitement glisten on young cats' faces everywhere throughout the ceremony. Her chest fur was stained with white power that showed she was crushing herbs previously. She figured a ceremony wasn't going to hurt her, even in her tight schedule. With still a smile remaining on her face, she padded up to Brightfrost and Heatherpaw. Gently, she touched her soft pink nose to Brightfrost's cheek. "Congratulations Brightfrost. You will teach Heatherpaw well," she mewed quietly. She nodded positively to Heatherpaw and touched her muzzle to the kit's head. "You too, little one," she added.
Sagedance
Sagedance
SkyClan Medicine Cat
SkyClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : Herbalist Defined
WarriorPoints : 4681
Female Posts : 54

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 60,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next