Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Windclan RP (v.2.0) - Page 4 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Windclan RP (v.2.0) - Page 4 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windclan RP (v.2.0)

+12
Gingerlion
Scarlett
Lilacstar
Spicefeather
Shimmerpaw
Phoenixflare
Ren
Redstar
Caraway
Nyx
Frost
Windystorm
16 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Windclan RP (v.2.0) - Page 4 Empty Windclan RP (v.2.0)

Post by Windystorm January 31st 2013, 22:31

First topic message reminder :

Windclan RP (v.2.0) - Page 4 Windcl12

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The continuation of the previous Windclan rp. Feel free to join in!

Rules:
  • Don't get too off topic.
  • Follow all site rules.
  • Keep to a small number of 'story lines'. This makes the rp quite chaotic. Example:
    The Cats of Dirtclan wrote:Fuzzytuft: I'LL SAVE YOU MUDPUPPY! *badger/fox bursts into camp and grabs random cat*
    Crowraven: *attractive face* I love you, Mirrorgaze.
    Inconveniantkit: *starts to sneak out of camp...*
    Weedwhisker: i am dying
    Willowfur: DAD! D8 *lion king music*
    Rose: BACK UP, I'M GIVING BIRTH ._.
  • Forbidden mate-ships are to be discussed with Honeystar, the leader, and not just formed for plot purposes.
  • Members from other clans are allowed to make their own WC cat, but their main characters in other clans can't show up unless with permission or until this rule is changed later on.
  • Be realistic. Badgers are very rare, foxes are rare, dogs are extremely rare, and other predators don't just come up every 2 pages. Also, one cat can't take down a badger by him/herself unless they're Lionblaze. Bravery is nice, but it won't do anything for you if you're dead.
  • Drama is encouraged, but don't take it outside of the rp. Also, don't make it too intense.
  • If the rules are broken more than 3 times, that person will be reported to the staff and they will take action.

--------------------------------------------------

What's Happened So Far:
Spoiler:

MEMBERS INVOLVED:

Form:
Code:

Name:
Personality:
Age (Moons):
Mate:
Kits:
Family:
History(Optional):
Other:

Windclan Cats
Clan Members:

Newleaf

Windclan is healthy and strong. Rabbits are slow from Leaf-bare and easier to catch than ever. Any prey that hides can now be found with the help of the Thermal Scope, which Windclan found during the blizzard. With the worst of the seasons over, Windclan has time to rebuild, restock, and relax.

Weather:
Warm, few clouds.
Prey: Abundant
Clan Condition: Dens and nests fixed for Newleaf, preypile growing quickly.
Other: A good day for a hunt.

Other:

• The rp will change seasons every 10 pages. From now on, the first post will be the place to check for all news and things in the clan instead of randomly deciding when seasons come and go. It will be easier. Also, the first post will be updated every 5 pages or so unless something important happens, then it will be updated as soon as possible.

(More will be added later, if needed)

Feel free to continue where you left off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy hunting!

Windclan RP (v.2.0) - Page 4 Windcl12

Last edited by Windystorm on March 2nd 2013, 12:54; edited 15 times in total
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4060
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Windclan RP (v.2.0) - Page 4 Empty Re: Windclan RP (v.2.0)

Post by Windystorm February 24th 2013, 22:25

(The rule regarding breaking rules has been changed so that, instead of being banned, any member that breaks the rules 3 times will be reported to the staff.)

(C'mon guys, let's get this active again! )

Windystorm padded into camp with a fat thrush, puffing out his chest proudly as he set it down at the prey pile. It was difficult to catch, but he'd caught it just by the Thunderclan border. After it crossed, of course. It was Windclan prey then. This'll feed 2 cats! He thought, pleased.

Wildfang rolled over onto his belly and blinked, noticing Windystorm. His eyes set greedily onto the thrush, his mouth watering. Man, that looks good...
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw February 26th 2013, 18:48

~Is it okay if I join?~
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6658
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren February 26th 2013, 19:02

~ i think you can because you're a WindClan member now, Thunderclaw. And also Dawnstorm is sitting in the clearing with the kits if you decide to visit her during the RP ~
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : ÒŽartaÓ³ (;
WarriorPoints : 4425
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar February 26th 2013, 20:19

Birdstar quickly padded into camp with a worried look on her face. The small patrol followed and the patrol consisted of her daughter, Leopardheart, Flamesoul, and Emberstrike. She looked around camp to see that mostly everyone was in the clearing. The apprentices were practicing their battle moves while warriors were sharing tongues or eating freshkill. Birdstar padded across the clearing and a small breeze slightly ruffled her fur. She leaped onto SwiftRock and yowled, "Let all cats, old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath SwiftRock for a Clan meeting!" Birdstar waited allowing the clan to assemble.

~Btw Thunderclaw your apart of the clan now so feel free to join in Smile~
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7834
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw February 26th 2013, 20:35

Name: Coalpaw
Description/Pic: A large handsome fluffy black tom with light yellow eyes.
Personality: sarcastic, cynical, a tad playful at times, and untrusting of most.
Age (Moons): 13 moons
Mate: n/a
Kits: n/a
Family: Pantherfrost {father}, Ravenfeather {mother-dead}, Crowtail{older brother}, Beetlewhisker {older brother}, Magpiekit {younger sister}, Rookfang {uncle/mentor-dead}
History(Optional): Coalpaw was born to two very strong warriors. Pantherfrost was always cold and distant, preferring the company of his warrior sons and brother. Coalpaw was always much closer to his warm, nurturing mother and visited her everyday when he became an apprentice. His mentor was his uncle and role model, Rookfang. They became very close until they were on a patrol with Lightningstorm and Pantherfrost. A small group of four rogues attacked and killed Rookfang who had been too slow to take to the trees while Coalpaw had been sent off for help. Pantherfrost blamed Coalpaw for not being fast enough while Lightningstorm tried to comfort him, only getting pushed away at first. Very injured on his side and neck, Coalpaw spent the next few moons recovering. When he awoke from a long sleep because of his injuries and herbs, he found out his mother was dead and what was left of her was his little sister, Magpiekit. Seeking out comfort, he went to Lightningstorm and formed a close bond with her, his new mentor. They look after Magpiekit together and leave her with one of the Queens when they can't. He's actually pretty jealous of Windystorm because he's Lightningstorm's mate and is often rude to him. More so than any other.
Other: (anyone up to playing Magpie kit or anyone else in his family?)

Lightningstorm's ears perked at the sound of a Clan meeting being called to order. Standing from where she sat talking with older apprentices, she took her spot as deputy beneath Swift rock, yellow eyes calm and looking rather bored with this meeting. She knew where it would go and disliked it, but wouldn't argue since it was ultimately Birdstar's decision.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13715
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren February 26th 2013, 20:43

Dawnstorm got to her paws and watched as her tumbling kits squirmed around. "Swiftkit, Honeykit, Heatherkit, Flamekit," she called to them. "Get to my side in a line, please. Like we practiced!" When she saw Flamekit stumble past her, she licked the top of his head. "Flamekit, you're the last in line next to Heatherkit if you don't remember," she said gently, remembering Flamekit had only joined the Clan the other day. She looked around for Thunderclaw in the herd of cats, but inched forward a little bit until she was in front of the SwiftRock. She looked around for the familiar tom again, and decided to just watch what Birdstar was going to do, and wait for him to find her if he was going to sit next to her. She turned to her young kits. "Alright, you four. Stay quiet, like a strong warrior does during meetings. Remember, this is a privilege, not a priority, so don't disobey my rules or you will go in the nursery with aunt Springfur," she reminded her kits. She turned to face Birdstar, her kits clinging to her silky fur.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar February 27th 2013, 00:24

~Btw all WindClanners make sure you check out the clan sheet to see what Pebble and Chill look like. The two are barn cats that are friends and allies to WindClan and they live in the barn together, sort of like Ravenpaw and Barley!~

Birdstar looked around the clearing one more time and then began her announcement with clear grim on her face. "On a border patrol, we decided to go and check on Pebble and Chill and catch some easy prey. We arrived at the barn to find them both terrified. Their barn had been raided and they were almost killed because a group of cats is forming and they came and raided their barn. They said that before the group of cats caused any real damage they were distracted when dogs came into the barn while Pebble and Chill hid. This may not sound like a problem to us at first, but Pebble and Chill have helped us numerous times and this group of cats could affect us if we don't do anything. It could be dangerous." She paused for a moment. If they didn't stop these rogues now they could come and hurt WindClan!

~We need more action in this RP ;D~
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 27th 2013, 16:15

"Can I go on the border patrol, Birdstar?" Pantherpaw said suddenly. Her whole body seemed to vibrate with the energy she was giving off; the black-furred apprentice couldn't sit still. She was always either tapping her tail on the ground, or shifting from paw to paw, or bouncing lightly on her heels.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38668
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw March 1st 2013, 08:39

Thunderclaw padded over to Dawnstorm and sat beside her."What do you think about the news?"He asked,trying to get used to the camp.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6658
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway March 1st 2013, 12:26

Rogues? Larkpaw had heard of cats who weren't part of Clans but she couldn't imagine them outside of Pebble and Chill. "If Pantherpaw is going, I want to go too," she whined. "Can I please?"
~I don't remember what I was doing before so let's pretend we're at camp Phoenixflare o:~
She bounced around her mentor. "So do you think I could fight a rogue?" she mewed curiously, imagining them as uneducated strays.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33824
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx March 1st 2013, 14:44

"We've haven't seen any rogues other than Pebble and Chill," Pantherpaw added. 'It would be a nice learning experience!" She skipped forward a step in anticipation. She glanced over at Larkpaw and beamed. "I bet we could take down rogues together."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway March 1st 2013, 17:18

"I've been training really hard, so I bet I'm better than you," Larkpaw boasted, her instinctively pretentious nature coming into play. She playfully pounced on her sister and pretended to scratch her sheathed claws over Pantherpaw's face like Phoenixflare had taught. Then, pausing, she remarked, "I hope the rogues don't come to our camp. They can probably smell the delicious rabbits and want to eat them. They could have attacked Pebble and Chill for territory and come for ours. They better take our scent markings seriously."

~btw this new group isn't the new one that's coming out on the site itself right? O: I'm guessing no but I just wanted some security Sweat ~
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 1st 2013, 17:24

"Did you say rogues?" Sagedapple's head popped up from behind Dawnstorm. Her paws were still damp from the chervil root she'd been mashing up earlier, and now they were caked in dust. The moor earth clung to anything wet it seemed. The medicine cat shook her paws in annoyance as she pattered up closer to Birdstar.

(You became leader Bird! Very Happy When did this happen? I missed it.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar March 1st 2013, 19:32

Birdstar held up her tail for silence. Turning to Sagedapple yet she kept her voice loud so the whole clan could hear she said, "Pebble and Chill haven't said whether they are rogues or a new clan. However, I'm going to meet with them soon. All that I know is that they are planning to attack starting with the barn cats. From what it sounds in my opinion, it seems that these cats are a group." Now she turned and acknowledged the two young apprentices. "Also, Pantherpaw and Larkpaw, there will be a battle patrol in about two days at dawn. That is when Pebble and Chill told me these strange cats would attack. If you have permission from your mentors you may go on the patrol." Birdstar mewed. She leaped off of SwiftRock, disliking having a conversation with her clan from so high. "For now, I need everyone to help and prepare camp just in case. We'll need some bramble that is near ThunderClan's border and some sticks as well so we can protect our camp." She mewed digging her claws into the springy, moorland grass. "Viper, lead a patrol to ThunderClan's border and collect bramble and sticks. Try to carry as much as possible. Viper you can choose who you'd like to come with you. Also, Gingerlion. Lead a hunting patrol; were going to need enough prey to support us and keep our energy up. You may choose your patrol, however please have a small patrol." Birdstar called. They had to be as prepared as possible. It was definitely hard to predict rogues or an enemy clan.

~@Cheesestar: Honestly, I made this up so we could have some more action in the RP. It gets boring just hunting and posting random normal clan stuff ya know? Lol this way we can keep this RP alive!
@Sagedapple: Thanks Sage! I became leader, hmm about a couple weeks ago?? Lol thats probably not right but pretty recently. Good to see you again btw Smile~
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren March 1st 2013, 19:41

Dawnstorm huddled into Thunderclaw's fur, her tail curling around her warm kits and pulling them close. "I'm not sure," she whispered. "Nervous.... scared, but a bit confident considering the Clan seems to be getting prepared." She shuffled her paws, her ears dancing around. She called up to Birdstar, looking at her eyes."Birdstar, could you set some rules for the Elders and Nursery kits? I think we need some just in case," she reminded.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway March 1st 2013, 20:51

"Okay," Larkpaw mumbled quietly, since only a situation like this delivered from her leader would make her shut up. "Maybe we could move the elders and kits to your den, Birdstar? It's right in the middle of camp, hard to reach directly. It'd be dangerous if their walls were broken into since there would be weak defense in the nursery and elders' den. Both of them are up against the brambles surrounding camp."

She turned to Phoenixflare in a pleading gesture and asked, "Can I got on one of the patrols please? It would be great training and I would learn a lot."
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar March 1st 2013, 20:58

Birdstar nodded thinking for a moment. "Good idea. All kits, Queens and Elders will be moved to my den. Its large enough for everyone and there will be plenty of space. We also need at least two warriors to guard the den and we need plenty of moss so the Queens, Elders and kits can lay down. As for some quick regulations, all kits must stay in the shelter of my den and must be with their mother at all times. Able Queens must protect the Elders and kits if possible. Since were still preparing, you may stay in the Nursery but stay together. Pay attention because we will be moving you to my den shortly. Any suggestions?" She asked giving a chance for anyone to give an idea to help prepare the clan.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm March 2nd 2013, 12:58

(Alright, I'm back from the hospital with the weird nurses, so I'm all good Razz I added everyone that I missed. Pebble and Chill are in there too.)

Wildfang swiped his tongue over his jaws and brushed a thrush feather off of his muzzle. That thrush really was good. "I'll do it, Birdstar." He meowed, sitting up with confident gleam in his eyes.

Windystorm nodded, giving the apprentice a look of approval. He glanced at Wildfang, snorting. That was for the others!
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare March 2nd 2013, 13:16

Phoenixflare stood up. "I'll also do it, Birdstar," he mewed. "I'd love to help." His long orange tail flicked back and forth, looking like fire in the sunlight. He unsheathed his claws and dug them into the ground, waiting for Birdstar's reply.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7105
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway March 2nd 2013, 14:02

Phoenix you're my character's mentor c: my last poooostt

"Can I please help too?" Larkpaw asked Phoenixflare. "Birdstar said I could go on a patrol if you let me. I'd be a big help because I know a lot more stuff noooooow." Her voice was whiny but she knew from experience that it worked better than being sweet, since the cat would understand that nothing logical could convince her.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare March 2nd 2013, 16:53

~ Oh, sorry. Didn't see that ~

Phoenixflare looked down at Larkpaw. He shrugged. "Why not," he mewed. He stood up and stretched. "Yes, you can help."
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7105
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx March 2nd 2013, 17:01

"Maybe we should move Sagedapple's herbs to a better hiding place," Pantherpaw piped up. "Right now it's just kinda out there in the open. What if the supplies were lost?" Yeah, sure, it was newleaf, but the herbs would have to take time to grow and stuff right? She blinked at Birdstar hopefully.

~Phantom's become inactive in thia RP and Pantherpaw can't get the approval from her mentor if she doesn't post. :/~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar March 3rd 2013, 00:57

Name:Ivorypaw (Ivorywing)
Description/Pic: a mau with violet eyes
Personality:calm, mysterious
Age (Moons):12 moons
Mate:N/A
Kits:N/A
Family:Eagleflight and Aurorawing
History(Optional):n/A
Other:N/A
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : no.
WarriorPoints : 6894
Female Posts : 651

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4