Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Windclan RP (v.2.0) - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Windclan RP (v.2.0) - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windclan RP (v.2.0)

+12
Gingerlion
Scarlett
Lilacstar
Spicefeather
Shimmerpaw
Phoenixflare
Ren
Redstar
Caraway
Nyx
Frost
Windystorm
16 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Windclan RP (v.2.0) - Page 2 Empty Windclan RP (v.2.0)

Post by Windystorm January 31st 2013, 22:31

First topic message reminder :

Windclan RP (v.2.0) - Page 2 Windcl12

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The continuation of the previous Windclan rp. Feel free to join in!

Rules:
  • Don't get too off topic.
  • Follow all site rules.
  • Keep to a small number of 'story lines'. This makes the rp quite chaotic. Example:
    The Cats of Dirtclan wrote:Fuzzytuft: I'LL SAVE YOU MUDPUPPY! *badger/fox bursts into camp and grabs random cat*
    Crowraven: *attractive face* I love you, Mirrorgaze.
    Inconveniantkit: *starts to sneak out of camp...*
    Weedwhisker: i am dying
    Willowfur: DAD! D8 *lion king music*
    Rose: BACK UP, I'M GIVING BIRTH ._.
  • Forbidden mate-ships are to be discussed with Honeystar, the leader, and not just formed for plot purposes.
  • Members from other clans are allowed to make their own WC cat, but their main characters in other clans can't show up unless with permission or until this rule is changed later on.
  • Be realistic. Badgers are very rare, foxes are rare, dogs are extremely rare, and other predators don't just come up every 2 pages. Also, one cat can't take down a badger by him/herself unless they're Lionblaze. Bravery is nice, but it won't do anything for you if you're dead.
  • Drama is encouraged, but don't take it outside of the rp. Also, don't make it too intense.
  • If the rules are broken more than 3 times, that person will be reported to the staff and they will take action.

--------------------------------------------------

What's Happened So Far:
Spoiler:

MEMBERS INVOLVED:

Form:
Code:

Name:
Personality:
Age (Moons):
Mate:
Kits:
Family:
History(Optional):
Other:

Windclan Cats
Clan Members:

Newleaf

Windclan is healthy and strong. Rabbits are slow from Leaf-bare and easier to catch than ever. Any prey that hides can now be found with the help of the Thermal Scope, which Windclan found during the blizzard. With the worst of the seasons over, Windclan has time to rebuild, restock, and relax.

Weather:
Warm, few clouds.
Prey: Abundant
Clan Condition: Dens and nests fixed for Newleaf, preypile growing quickly.
Other: A good day for a hunt.

Other:

• The rp will change seasons every 10 pages. From now on, the first post will be the place to check for all news and things in the clan instead of randomly deciding when seasons come and go. It will be easier. Also, the first post will be updated every 5 pages or so unless something important happens, then it will be updated as soon as possible.

(More will be added later, if needed)

Feel free to continue where you left off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy hunting!

Windclan RP (v.2.0) - Page 2 Windcl12

Last edited by Windystorm on March 2nd 2013, 12:54; edited 15 times in total
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4060
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Windclan RP (v.2.0) - Page 2 Empty Re: Windclan RP (v.2.0)

Post by Phoenixflare February 3rd 2013, 16:14

Phoenixflare looked behind him. "Larkpaw!" He called. "Did you need me?" He flicked his long tail.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7105
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 3rd 2013, 16:17

~Pantherpaw's a girl. D:~

"Humph," Pantherpaw grumbled, following Larkpaw out of the apprentice den more slowly. She wondered where Holyblaze was, still sleeping maybe? It was just like her sister to go bouncing out as soon as the sun rose. "Holyblazeee!" Pantherpaw loved her mentor's name. Would her warrior name be just as awesome? Panthergaze maybe.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38668
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm February 3rd 2013, 16:21

(Good lord, those eyes... Accepted Spice.)

Wildfang looked over at Phoenixflare, sporting a crooked grin. "Good morning." He meowed, glancing over at Larkpaw. His ears twitched slightly. "She was up early. I think she might want to train. Good luck with her."

Windystorm nodded to Poenixflare. "Hey! Morning," He meowed cheerfully, settling down beside the fresh kill pile. His pelt was still wet, and he didn't really have a good morning, but it was Newleaf, prey was practically running into cats' paws, and the warm weather would probably dry him off before he finished the job.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway February 3rd 2013, 16:22

~aaah sorry xD i'm sexist with names (FabFur reference Windclan RP (v.2.0) - Page 2 1818838577)~

"Phoenixflare! What are we gonna do today?" Larkpaw asked. "Did anyone catch any fresh-kill yet? I think I can catch stuff pretty well now." She was hungry, as she hadn't eaten yet, but the thought of being an important member of the Clan was invigorating to her. She cheekily grinned at Windystorm, as she liked attention from older cats.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33824
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm February 3rd 2013, 16:29

Windystorm grinned back at the apprentice. Something about her reminded himself of him as an apprentice. "I caught a few rabbits yesterday." He meowed, flicking his ear towards the 2 large rabbits on the top of the preypile. He let out a surprised meow as the kit landed on his tail and whirled around, a purr rumbling from his throat and a mischievous look in his eyes. "How'd you like it if I trod on your tail?"

Wildfang smirked. "So, you've mastered the art of hunting, eh?" He asked, scooping up a mouse from the fresh kill pile. He preferred mice to rabbits. It was almost all he ate as a rogue kit after he was thrown out of his twoleg's house. Wildfang laughed, a bit too loudly. "Kit, I'll warn you Windystorm's been getting fatter faster than he's been running around."
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 3rd 2013, 16:48

Name: Cherryblossom
Description: Slender, tabby she-cat. She's about average size with a deep reddish/brown, short haired pelt and lovely, bright green eyes.
Pic:
Personality: Timid, Loyal, Quiet, Highly Intelligent
Age (Moons): 22 moons
Mate: None
Kits: None
Family: None
History(Optional): Orphaned as a kit, she was found by one of the Windclan warriors and was raised by a nursing queen as one of their own. She was accepted into the clan at an early age and feels strongly loyal towards her clan.
Other: There are few cats she will open up to though to those she does she usually forms a very close bond with them and would do anything for them.

Last edited by Snowlily on February 3rd 2013, 17:28; edited 2 times in total
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433516
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway February 3rd 2013, 16:49

"I'd be honoured," Larkpaw replied sarcastically. "You have more tail to trod on than me anyway." She hungrily glanced at the rabbits. She hadn't reached the speed of a full grown hare yet, but she was the third fastest apprentice (and how many apprentices are there in total? xD)
Hearing Wildfang's comment, she thought it was amusing at first but the realized he had called her a kit. "I can hunt," she meowed defiantly. "I've been an apprentice for two months now. And if Windy's getting fatter, he's not getting slower, at least. Being slow in the head can be terrible sometimes." She didn't like Wildfang too much already.

Channeling my inner sassmaster here Razz
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost February 3rd 2013, 16:51

~ But but DawnStorm, Icephoenix is too old for Holyblaze! D; ~

"Hey Pantherpaw," Holyblaze mewed from behind, a ghost of a smile on her face as she padded over towards her apprentice. "What's with all the excitement?"

~ Sorry for the short post I'm feeling really sick. ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25650
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm February 3rd 2013, 17:37

(Cheese, that was meant for Dawn's kit xD)

Wildfang laughed again, the same smirk on his face. He signaled towards the kit on Windystorm's tail with his tail. "Larkpaw, I hope you didn't think I meant you and that I didn't offend you with my sarcasm." He meowed, taking a bite of the mouse. "You're too much for Windystorm to handle, anyway. He's slow as a badger." Wildfang winked and glanced back over at Windystorm.

Windystorm snorted and gave Larkpaw an apologetic smile before looking over at Wildfang. "Great, at least I'm faster than you are." He teased, reaching up to cuff the ear of his cheeky friend.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 3rd 2013, 17:42

~Am I okay to join in now Windy?! D:~
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm February 3rd 2013, 17:43

(Sorry Snow! D8)
(of course :3)
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 3rd 2013, 17:56

Cherryblossom was sitting at the edge of camp watching the other cats. Unsure of what she should be doing right now, the stood up and stretched her forelimbs and each hind let in turn, then shook her pelt thoroughly. Her tail flicked from one side to the other as she padded toward the entrance of the camp. I have no idea what to do today... Maybe I'll just start with a simple hunting warm up. The sunlight brought out the red in her pelt as it came to life. It glistened as her muscles sent ripples down hr flank as she padded out of the camp and parted her jaws to take in the scents
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren February 3rd 2013, 18:19

~ Okay, Phanny :3 ~

Heatherkit grinned confidently up at the young warrior, his tail still in her grasp. "Hi," she smiled. Dawnstorm laughed, and picked up the kit by the scruff, placing her down with her siblings. She tumbled away to play with the others. "Sorry about that," Dawnstorm mewed as she nudged Heatherkit off. Dawnstorm sat back down, watching her kits with careful eyes.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4425
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway February 3rd 2013, 18:19

~Whoops xD That was my inner stupid person, too. ~

Larkpaw simply didn't reply and flashes a mischievous smile before whining at Phoenixflare to take her out of camp and do something. Her paws batted his furry flank as she persisted. "Can we do some training in running?" she nagged. "I want to catch a real rabbit before the other apprentices."
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 3rd 2013, 20:57

Phantom wrote:~ But but DawnStorm, Icephoenix is too old for Holyblaze! D; ~

"Hey Pantherpaw," Holyblaze mewed from behind, a ghost of a smile on her face as she padded over towards her apprentice. "What's with all the excitement?"

~ Sorry for the short post I'm feeling really sick. ~

~Get better soon. D:~

Pantherpaw bounced in excitement at the sound of her mentor's voice and spun around. "Take me hunting!" she begged, eyes wide. "Or battle training!" She cocked her head at Larkpaw and added in an undertone, "I want to beat Larkpaw to it!" Her paws were throwing up dust in now in her excitement, speckling her legs with a dusty cover.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare February 3rd 2013, 23:17

Phoenixflare sighed. "Fine. We're going to do some battle training. And if you do good, "He added. "I'll give you first pick from the fresh-kill pile."
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7105
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm February 3rd 2013, 23:26

Windystorm chuckled. "C'mon Phoenixflare," He meowed, sitting up and stretching. "Training's fun. No need to be so down." His tail flicked towards the apprentices. "And they look like they're gonna do great!"

Wildfang grinned. "Yeah. You up for it, or should I train these two instead?"
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Spicefeather February 4th 2013, 00:34

Moss padded up to the group of cats quietly and sat beside Windystorm. He stared at them with an inner smile and licked his nose quickly.
c8
Spicefeather
Spicefeather
Loner

Custom Rank : FooFoo Cuddlypoops
WarriorPoints : 4102
Male Posts : 131

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway February 4th 2013, 06:59

"Yay! Okay then. I know a few moves already. Can you teach me a new one? Maybe one that doesn't need a lot of speed? I'm bad at that," Larkpaw meowed in a cheery tone. "Where shall we go to train?" She scuffed a bit of dirt with her paws, enjoying the way it formed a small dust cloud beneath her nose.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost February 4th 2013, 07:36

~ Thanks, I feel better now. ~

"We'll go hunting," Holyblaze purred at the apprentices' excitement. "If you're lucky, you might even catch a rabbit on your first hunt." She couldn't help smiling at the thought of her own success at catching a rabbit on her first hunt. I'll train Pantherpaw to be as good as me... or even better!
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25650
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 4th 2013, 09:53

~Good. :]~

"Yes!" Pantherpaw's tail shot up in excitement, eyes shining. "Can Larkpaw come too?" She spun around to gaze at Phoenixflare pleadingly. It would be so much more fun if there was competition.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw February 4th 2013, 15:16

Leafkit frowned at Swiftkit. She inches closer and placed her tiny paw on his. "Hello? You should be a bit nicer to your future mate." She flitted out her chest fur. But it quickly settled back when she realized that she was a bit bigger than him and he mighty nilot like her. She removed her paw from his and looked at her ginger paws.

Spottedkit bounded out into the clearing and head butted Viper. "HI." she mewed rather loudly. She seemed to be the only one who was still affected by her mother and father's deaths. She missed them and couldn't wait to see them again in StarClan, though she wasn't thrilled about the idea of dying.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6209
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren February 4th 2013, 17:49

Swiftkit shied back. "Mate?" he mewed curiously. "What's a mate?" His
blue eyes shone as they bore into Leafkit's. He had no idea what a mate
was, but he did know what rude meant. And he didn't want to seem like
that.

Heatherkit trotted off, pouncing on Spottedkit. "Gotcha!"
she meowed loudly, and tried to roll over on the big kit. She felt
really lonely lately, like nobody even cared about her. Only her own
mother and Honeykit seemed to care.

Dawnstorm padded up to
Larkpaw and her mentor. Sitting down, she nodded to the two. "Hello you
two. Going hunting I see?" she meowed in a friendly manner. She nudged
away Honeykit playfully and Honeykit tumbled off to the other younger
kits.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw February 4th 2013, 18:14

"AH!" Spottedkit screamed and writhed. She unsheathed her little claws and pricked the skin on Heatherkit's side and wiggled out from underneath.

"Well.." Leafkit had to think for a moment. "Your mommy and daddy are mates. And.. so were mine." She frowned when she remembered that her parents were dead. "But, mates love each other... but I guess you might not like me huh Swiftkit." She frowned and looked back at her small paws.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6209
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren February 4th 2013, 18:22

Heatherkit pounced off Spottedkit and screeeched as she glanced back on
the bloody streak. "Sorry," she said while licking her wound real quick.
She turned back to Spottedkit. "What do you want to do?" she squeaked.
Spottedkit was really bigger and older then her, but Heatherkit wanted
to play.

Swiftkit got back up bravely and licked Leafkit on the
cheek. That's what Swiftkit always see's cats licking each other, so he
figured this is what 'mates' do. "No, I like you, Leafkit," he squeaked.
"You're fun." He wasn't really completely clarified on the whole mate
thing, but he figured being the daddy of Leafkit's kits would be really
awesome.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next