Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Windclan RP Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Windclan RP Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windclan RP

+15
Moonblossom
Eaglestrike
Sunfire
Grasswhisker
Roguestar
Bloodpaw
Jade
Lightclaw
Legendflower
Frost
Birdstar
Lilacstar
Redstar
Shimmerpaw
Windystorm
19 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

Windclan RP Empty Windclan RP

Post by Windystorm September 24th 2012, 18:03

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A continuation of the Journey Back Home rp and a way for Windclan members to rp their main character.

Rules:
  • Don't get too off topic. This is why I made a new rp and closed the last one.
  • Follow all site rules.
  • Forbidden mate-ships are to be discussed with Honeystar, the leader, and not just formed for plot purposes.
  • Other clans are not allowed to participate unless this rule is changed in the future. Small comments here and there can slide.
  • Be realistic. Badgers are very rare, foxes are rare, dogs are extremely rare, and other predators don't just come up every 2 pages. Also, one cat can't take down a badger by him/herself unless they're Lionblaze. Bravery is nice, but it won't do anything for you if you're dead. Wink
  • Drama is encouraged, but don't take it outside of the rp. Also, don't make it too intense.
  • If the rules are broken more than 3 times, that person, even if he/she is in Windclan, will not be able to rp for the rest of the rp or until I feel that they'll behave more appropriately the second time around.

--------------------------------------------------

What's Happened So Far:
Spoiler:

Members Involved:

Leaf-bare

As Greenleaf ends, prey starts to get scarcer and scarcer, but faster than most had expected. Greenleaf was good to Windclan, but eventually they will find themselves with a shortage of food. Soon, snow will cover the moor and freeze most of the small rivers in the territory. The sky is unusually dark, covered by grey clouds, and Windclan might face some of the worst frosts they've had in many moons.

Weather:
Snowing. Starting to heavily snow.
Snow Level:Medium. Kits and apprentices might fall in, warriors will find it a bit harder to move around.
Prey: Scarce. Rabbits almost never found on the surface when not looking for food.
Clan Condition: Fresh kill pile is getting low, cats are having difficulty staying warm and moving around.
Other: Cats are catching colds and dens must be reinforced to keep them warm and empty of snow. Icicles are forming.

Note: If any cat gets wet, they must dry themselves off to avoid getting sick. Frostbite is also a possibility.

Other:
  • It is almost leaf bare, and pretty much every day will be cold and snowy. I will post the weather form time to time just to give you guys something to rp about... Time to freeze everyone to death.

• Cats from other clans can ask to be in the rp at some point, but half of Riverclan can't be in Windclan. For example: If Baldpaw from Riverclan was caught at the border, he will be taken over to Windclan until Riverclan comes to get him (Until he leaves). He would stay and rp until he wanted to leave. For now, no other clan members Razz I'll post when it's ok to ask.

• The rp will change seasons every 10 pages. From now on, the first post will be the place to check for all news and things in the clan instead of randomly deciding when seasons come and go. It will be easier. Also, the first post will be updated every 5 pages or so unless something important happens, then it will be updated as soon as possible.

(More will be added later)

Feel free to continue where you left off.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy hunting.

Last edited by Windystorm on December 25th 2012, 21:17; edited 7 times in total
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4045
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Windclan RP Empty Re: Windclan RP

Post by Shimmerpaw September 24th 2012, 18:10

Sparkpaw came up behind Windystorm "Hey, Uh, Windystorm, can I talk to you after your walk?" she asked the WindClan tom in front o her, she wanted to talk to him badly.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6194
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 24th 2012, 18:15

Windystorm glanced back at Sparkpaw, flicking his ears. "Of course! When I get back, you'll be the first I'll turn to." He assured, grinning.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 24th 2012, 19:16

~My kits are in Windclan. Do you mind if I RP them? :3~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10215
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 24th 2012, 19:52

Viper felt slight annoyance and jealousy that she never got to take her walk with Windtstorm, but she quickly shook it away. Viper padded towards the freshkill pile, but she looked at it absently, and felt like if she ate, she would get sick. With a sigh, Viper trailed towards the warriors' den, wishing Forestblaze was here so she could talk to her.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5687
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 24th 2012, 19:54

Windystorm looked over at Viper, pricking his ears. No walk...? He thought, slightly confused. "Well, looks like we can talk now." He meowed, whiskers twitching.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 24th 2012, 19:59

~Imma visit Windclan. :3 It's like a moonly visit to see my kits. Razz ~

Forestblaze entered the camp, familiar scents flooding through her. She padded over to Birdflight and meowed, "Hello Birdflight. Do you mind if I visit for the night? I want to see my kits." Tigerlily looked pleased to see her mother. "Forestblaze!" at that moment, Wintershadow and Grasswhisker ran over to their mother. "HI!!!" Sunfire walked over, and growled, "Hi." He winked at her, and padded off.

~Sunfire and Forestblaze are Dark Forest >:3~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 24th 2012, 20:03

(Ask first next time Razz)

Windypaw stared at Forestblaze, flicking his ears. "Er... Alright, suddenly there's an Awesomeclan cat in the camp. Wonderful." He joked, slightly wary.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 24th 2012, 20:12

"I'm Moonclan!" Forestblaze purred, "And Honeystar used to let me do this, so I thought I could come... I'll leave if you want me to..."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 24th 2012, 20:13

"FORESTBLAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" Viper yowled, hurtling across the clearing, crashing into the she-cat, making them roll over in a flurry of black and brown. The two she-cats ended up crashing into the ferns beside the warrior's den. "I haven't seen you in SOOOO Long! How are you?! How's Auburnpaw?! Are you joining Windclan?! You seem a little...Wider than last time we met! I'm SO HAPPY YOU'RE HERE!" Viper crie,d getting off the she-cat. "Windystorm isn't it great that Forestblaze is here?!" Viper purred happily, kneading the peaty ground excitedly. Viper let out an excited/Happy sqeaul.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 24th 2012, 20:16

Windystorm chuckled, slightly embarrassed. It was true that Moonclan cats were a bit bigger than Windclan cats, but he had mistaken her for an Awesomeclan cat. Must be the 'cookies'. "I suppose," He purred, amused.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 24th 2012, 20:17

"Woah! Woah! Careful! I'm fine, he's fine, no, I'm visiting my kits and you, and I was going to wait to tell you this, but..." Forestblaze's eyes lit up, "I'm having kits!" All of her kits looked up and were screaming at her, eager to know everything. Who her new mate is, everything. "The father is Eaglestrike." Forestblaze laughed, "And I'm not expecting for a while."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 24th 2012, 20:21

"I KNEW IT! I THOUGHT YOU WERE JUST GETTING FAT OFF OF MOONCLAN COOKIES BUT I KNEW IT! I CALLED IT!" Viper sqeauled, happiness flowing in waves off of the she-cat, and she began to chase her tail, and after a few heart beats, she bcame extremely dizzy, and collasped and fell onto the earth, and looked up at Windystorm and mewed "I met Forestblaze traveling across the clans. We became best friends! Not that you aren't my best friend! But yet again there's Birdflight, and Auburnpaw, and Cloudsong, and my brother Snake, and...I'll just shut up now." she ended the sentence meekly, before rolling to her paws, and stumbled around in a dizzy state.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 24th 2012, 20:22

"Oh! That explains it!" Windystorm beamed, grinning. "Congratulations."
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 24th 2012, 20:27

Forestblaze laughed, "I would be joining you in your little crazy party, but that wouldn't be good for the kits." Forestblaze purred, "And, it's partially Moonclan cookies." She laughed, her voice sarcastic. She looked at Windystorm and meowed, "Thanks." She was bigger than most cats, since she got her mother's genes and was as big as a maine coon. She had the round eyes of her father, but that was it. She looked down on most cats, but eh. She laughed, "So how have you benn, Viper?"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 24th 2012, 20:29

"Ughhhhhhh..I feel dizzy...!" Viper groaned, feeling her stomache lurch. Stumbling, she leaned into Windystorm for a moment, and then after a few heart beats, she opened her eyes again, and began to bounce around, beaming in excitment. Happiness showed brightly in the she-cats eyes. "Well, I finished mentoring my first apprentice, Windystorm over here! I also got mauled by some dogs, but ya know, just a regular day." Viper chatted, sitting down on the ground, before sinking into a laying down postion.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 24th 2012, 20:39

"Cool!" Forestblaze smiled, "It feels good to be back in Windclan..." she sighed, "I don't know if I should come back... I'm loyal to Moonclan, and they're cookies are yummy..." She laughed.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar September 24th 2012, 22:38

Birdflight purred as she watched the two she cats reunited. "Its so great to have you back Forestblaze! Everyone missed you and congratulations on your kits!" Birdflight exclaimed happily. Her golden eyes shined with happiness and she nudged Forestblaze playfully. "Your kits are great warriors by the way." She mewed winking.
Birdflight sat down and wrapped her striped tail around her dainty paws. She couldn't stop purring. She was so happy that Forestblaze was back. Birdflight opened her mouth to say something but stopped. Yeah Forestblaze is a great she cat and one of my best friends but... she's in a different clan now. There's always the possibility that she could go back and spill all of our weaknesses especially about how Honeystar was injured. I guess I wont tell her now, I have to help my clan first above all else...right? Confused she simply smiled. Pricking her ears she turned to see her daughter, Autumndawn pad up to the small group of warriors. "Greetings Forestblaze." Autumndawn mewed her golden eyes shining.
(I guess I'll roleplay my kits a little but I'll probably just RP Birdy the whole time Razz)
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7819
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost September 25th 2012, 07:06

~ Windystorm, Sparkpaw, please make your roleplay posts slightly longer next time. Make sure you add more details. It would be best if something you write in your roleplay post will instill other member's reaction/reply Wink ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25635
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 25th 2012, 21:09

(Of course, Phantom Razz I was a bit short on time, so I couldn't really finish that last post. I'm not very creative either, but I'll lengthen up my posts a bit more.)

Windystorm grinned, pricking his ears. He stepped forward to support Viper a bit more when she lost her balance, quickly focusing on Forestblaze as his mento found her footing. "Careful, badgerpaws." He teased, a small, good natured smile on his face. He nodded at Autumndawn and sat, curling his tail over his paws comfortably. "You seem pretty famous in Windclan," Windystorm meowed, looking at Forestblaze, his casual grin returning.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 25th 2012, 21:21

"I was born here in Windclan... well, Riverclan, actually, but I was given to Lilycloud of Windclan. I stayed here for a while, but I heard about Moonclan, so I joined Moonclan." Forestblaze sighed, "They have delicious cookies..." Then she shook her head, and laughed, "I was friends with almost everyone here."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 26th 2012, 14:52

Sparkpaw blinked and looked at Forestblaze "Hello, I'm Sparkpaw!" She mewed then looked at Windystorm "So, we can talk now!" She asked with a flick of her ear.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 26th 2012, 18:08

"Sparkpaw! Come here for a second! I want you to meet Forestblaze, she's my best friend...well one of them...And yeah you know all that.." Viper purred, pushing Sparkpaw forward. "Forestblaze, this is my daughter, Sparkpaw!" She purred, before mewing, "Ok Windystorm, make sure to have her back soon, and that she doesn't get tangled up in the gorse. She has a habit of doing that. Then I want to go hunting later, wanna come?" She asked, with a smile, her tail waving in the gentle breeze.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 27th 2012, 06:05

Sparkpaw dipped her head to the MoonClan warrior "They're your kits? They'd were my favorite apprentices when I was a kit! I played with them all the Time!" She mewed then looked at Windystorm and motioned for him to follow.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 27th 2012, 07:21

Windystorm purred softly in amusement, glancing at Viper. "I'll bring her back safely," He promised, grinning. "Alright then, lead the way." Looking down at Sparkpaw, Windystorm stood and pricked his ears.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content