Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Windclan RP - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Windclan RP - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windclan RP

+15
Moonblossom
Eaglestrike
Sunfire
Grasswhisker
Roguestar
Bloodpaw
Jade
Lightclaw
Legendflower
Frost
Birdstar
Lilacstar
Redstar
Shimmerpaw
Windystorm
19 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Windclan RP - Page 2 Empty Windclan RP

Post by Windystorm September 24th 2012, 18:03

First topic message reminder :

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A continuation of the Journey Back Home rp and a way for Windclan members to rp their main character.

Rules:
  • Don't get too off topic. This is why I made a new rp and closed the last one.
  • Follow all site rules.
  • Forbidden mate-ships are to be discussed with Honeystar, the leader, and not just formed for plot purposes.
  • Other clans are not allowed to participate unless this rule is changed in the future. Small comments here and there can slide.
  • Be realistic. Badgers are very rare, foxes are rare, dogs are extremely rare, and other predators don't just come up every 2 pages. Also, one cat can't take down a badger by him/herself unless they're Lionblaze. Bravery is nice, but it won't do anything for you if you're dead. Wink
  • Drama is encouraged, but don't take it outside of the rp. Also, don't make it too intense.
  • If the rules are broken more than 3 times, that person, even if he/she is in Windclan, will not be able to rp for the rest of the rp or until I feel that they'll behave more appropriately the second time around.

--------------------------------------------------

What's Happened So Far:
Spoiler:

Members Involved:

Leaf-bare

As Greenleaf ends, prey starts to get scarcer and scarcer, but faster than most had expected. Greenleaf was good to Windclan, but eventually they will find themselves with a shortage of food. Soon, snow will cover the moor and freeze most of the small rivers in the territory. The sky is unusually dark, covered by grey clouds, and Windclan might face some of the worst frosts they've had in many moons.

Weather:
Snowing. Starting to heavily snow.
Snow Level:Medium. Kits and apprentices might fall in, warriors will find it a bit harder to move around.
Prey: Scarce. Rabbits almost never found on the surface when not looking for food.
Clan Condition: Fresh kill pile is getting low, cats are having difficulty staying warm and moving around.
Other: Cats are catching colds and dens must be reinforced to keep them warm and empty of snow. Icicles are forming.

Note: If any cat gets wet, they must dry themselves off to avoid getting sick. Frostbite is also a possibility.

Other:
  • It is almost leaf bare, and pretty much every day will be cold and snowy. I will post the weather form time to time just to give you guys something to rp about... Time to freeze everyone to death.

• Cats from other clans can ask to be in the rp at some point, but half of Riverclan can't be in Windclan. For example: If Baldpaw from Riverclan was caught at the border, he will be taken over to Windclan until Riverclan comes to get him (Until he leaves). He would stay and rp until he wanted to leave. For now, no other clan members Razz I'll post when it's ok to ask.

• The rp will change seasons every 10 pages. From now on, the first post will be the place to check for all news and things in the clan instead of randomly deciding when seasons come and go. It will be easier. Also, the first post will be updated every 5 pages or so unless something important happens, then it will be updated as soon as possible.

(More will be added later)

Feel free to continue where you left off.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy hunting.

Last edited by Windystorm on December 25th 2012, 21:17; edited 7 times in total
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4060
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Windclan RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Windclan RP

Post by Redstar September 27th 2012, 16:18

"Yes. She did play with me all the time." Tigerlily purred, then laughed. "Yes. They are my kits, but heir father isn't my mate now." Forestblaze shrugged, "ANYWAYS-" she turned to Viper, then whispered, "Do YOU have a mate yet? If not, who do you like?"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10230
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 27th 2012, 18:21

Sparkpaw nodded and led the brown and white tom out of camp, she was by a small stream running through the territory of WindClan, a small silver body swam trying to find it's way back to RiverClans' river. Sparkpaw halted and waited for Windysorm to catch up. This was her favorite piece of territory, she loved hunting there and she always seemed to have good luck on the small bank.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6209
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 27th 2012, 18:35

"No sadly there isn't a tom, but I guess no tom can handle this!" Viper purred, swishing her tail, before pointing to herself with a wink. "But...I think there might be a tom..Maybe...." Viper chuckled, her grey eyes wandered over to the grose tunnel, when Windystorm disapeared. With a small envious sigh, she allowed her tail to drop to the dirt.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5702
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 27th 2012, 20:47

Windystorm padded up slowly, taking in the sights and smells around him. The river smelled odd, a bit like Spicepaw, but much stronger since the cocky apprentice would never even consider swimming in the lakes and rivers. "Pretty..." He commented, flicking his tail. "I like the moors best though. They look even better in new leaf, with all the flowers and tall grass..." Windystorm purred softly at the thought of rolling in the thick, green grass like a kit, stalking beetles that crept through the moors, and diving into dark, long rabbit holes to test his bravery and to see what he could find. Windystorm snapped out of his daydream and looked at Sparkpaw, grinning again. "So," He meowed, stretching. "What did you want to talk about?"
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 27th 2012, 21:14

Forestblaze looked where Viper was looking, then she looked confused, "So you like Windystorm? So you're in competition with your daughter?" She shook her head, "Oh, Viper... Are you SURE there's no one else?" Tigerlily sat by her mother. Tigerlily was always a mama's girl. Forestblaze looked at her and did something random. She dramatically fell on Tigerlily, knocking her down. "What the-?!" she meowed, shocked. Forestblaze laughed, and Tigerlily laughed in return.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar September 27th 2012, 22:25

Birdflight chuckled. "You honestly should have seen all these she cats Forestblaze. All of them were mooning over the poor tom." Birdflight rolled her eyes. "Some cats like to stay mature about these things." She mewed flicking her tail to herself but purred. "Just kidding, good luck Viper, maybe you will find your true love." Birdflight mewed winking. "Forestblaze would you like anything to eat? Im sure you must be at least a little hungry from your journey here." She mewed flicking her tail toward the fresh kill pile. Birdflight's golden eyes shined like the sun and she purred as she watched Autumndawn race up to greet her mate Mapleheart.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7834
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower September 27th 2012, 22:59

"Hey guys!" Gingerblaze said warmly, purring at the sight of the camp she spent most of her adolescence at. The ginger tabby walked over to Birdflight, smiling at the sight of her. The Deputy-or is she leader now?- looked almost the same as she had remembered her. "Can I stay here? I was homesick.. I missed my family," Her purring continued. She couldn't help it, but her eyes were looking for her 'brother'. The she-cat looked for more familiar faces. "Where's Honeystar? And Windypaw?" Fear worked Its way into her chest. It started out a candle, but became a wildfire. ".... Are you leader now?"
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5739
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 28th 2012, 05:55

Sparkpaw looked at Windystorm and licked her chest before she began "Well, Windystorm, you know I like you and I no you probably like my mother more than me, I guess I was just feeling a little alone since now I know Viper isn't my real mother. I needed someone to be there for me." She sighed and continued "And I guess this was useless seeing all the she-cats in WindClan are after you." She mewed and waited fir the bigger tom to reply.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar September 28th 2012, 18:15

"Gingerblaze!" Birdflight cried in happiness. She purred her eyes bright. "Its so great to see you! Your always welcome in WindClan!" Birdflight purred. Seeing that Gingerblaze was somewhat distracted as she gazed around camp she mewed, "Your brother Windypaw is now actually Windystorm." She smiled and purred. "You just missed him. He left camp a little ago." She mewed flicking her striped tail to the camp entrance. At the mention of Honeystar her eyes darkened and her normally bright golden eyes became dull with pain and sadness. "Currently I am leading the clan because Honeystar was severely injured in a recent dog attack. Though I know he will recover soon, he's a strong, wise leader." Birdflight mewed a small smile on her face but it didn't quite reach her sad golden eyes. "Would you like anything to eat?" Birdflight asked politely dipping her head slightly to the flaming ginger she cat.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower September 28th 2012, 18:55

Gingerblaze purred, nuzzling Birdflight. "That's good to hear," She said, a smile creeping its way onto her face. "The nutball became a warrior? Never thought I'd see the day," Recalling all of the times they had snuck out of the camp to prove they could become warriors made her chuckle. "I haven't been coming to Gatherings because I was a loner, so I don't really know what's going on.." She said, dismissing the conversation about Honeystar, since she could tell it made Birdflight said. Gingerblaze's dark, green gaze couldn't leave the camp entrance. "Figures," she scoffed jokingly," when I come back, Windystorm's not here." Then, with a smile like the cheshire cat, she asked, "Is he with a she-cat?" An evil plan worked its way into her brain. Hah! I'll embarass him with his crush.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar September 28th 2012, 20:14

Birdflight laughed. "Yeah, he's with Sparkpaw right now." Birdflight leaned in and whispered in Gingerblaze's ear. "Almost all the she cats here are after him though. They are all mooning over him." She flicked her tail to her lips motioning not to tell but let out a small giggle her eyes gleaming with mischief.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 28th 2012, 23:02

Sparkpaw wrote:Sparkpaw looked at Windystorm and licked her chest before she began "Well, Windystorm, you know I like you and I no you probably like my mother more than me, I guess I was just feeling a little alone since now I know Viper isn't my real mother. I needed someone to be there for me." She sighed and continued "And I guess this was useless seeing all the she-cats in WindClan are after you." She mewed and waited fir the bigger tom to reply.

Windystorm gave her a crooked grin, confused. "Pardon...?" He mumbled, blushing furiously. "What?! That can't be. I've never noticed anything..." He mumbled, starting to pace. The last thing he wanted was to choose between she-cats... or disappoint them by not choosing at all.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower September 28th 2012, 23:13

"Haha," Gingerblaze said, laughing, "well, looks like I've got some 'work' to do." She said, walking out of the camp. Though she hadn't seen her adopted brother in a long time, she could still distinguish his scent from the other clans. She found herself at some place with water, for she could hear it rushing through the land. Pricking her ears, she could hear Windystorm's embarrassed, and accented voice. It took all she had to not burst out laughing. She definitely missed being close to someone like she was with Windystorm and his parents. They had welcomed her as if she was their own kit. Flashing back to present time, she realized she was one fox-paw away from falling into the clearing. The wind was blowing her way, thus, she was undetectable, unless they had somehow heard her. Before she walked into the clearing where Windystorm and the unknown she-cat was, she surveyed her surroundings. There were no twigs or anything crunchable in her pathway. "Well, well! Looks like my big brother's having trouble with the laaadddddieesss," she emphasized the last word, a sly smile creeping its way onto her face. ~ahaha probably my favorite post ever xD~
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 29th 2012, 00:26

Windystorm jumped, looking flustered. "What...? Gingerblaze!" He meowed, his amber-green eyes widening as a grin slowly creeped onto his face. It quickly stopped and he looked down at his paws, blushing. "In a way..." He dragged on the last word, glancing over at Sparkpaw awkwardly. All of the she-cats? Even Birdflight? Viper? Lightningstorm? That explains why they were all acting strangely at the announcement! Wait, wait... I'm being mooned on? He thought, blushing even more. He was a mouse brain at times, to have not noticed the advances of she-cats. She-cats who he'd known since he was a kit. His own mentor and denmate! "How's Shadowclan?" Windystorm asked quickly in a pitiful attempt to try and change the subject.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower September 29th 2012, 00:48

"No kidding!" Gingerblaze purred, nuzzling her brother (not that way Sparky. Don't worry hehehe Windclan RP - Page 2 1818838577). "Well, not Birdflight. The only she-cat with some intelligence if I do say so myself," She nudged him playfully. Realizing how awkward it must be for the other she-cat, since she had obviously wanted to admit her feelings for him, or something of the sort, she said politely, "I'm Gingerblaze, his adopted sister. I don't have the weird.. erm.. 'voice'." Her dark green gaze looked at the she-cat. She was definitely younger than Windystorm, and younger than herself, too. Shrugging it off, she couldn't help but laugh at Windystorm's attempt to change the subject. "It's MoonClan, smart one, and I left to join WindClan, since I missed you guys so much."
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 29th 2012, 06:09

Sparkpaw huffed and sat down on a rock and watched the two siblings bond My first chance, I blew it. she thought with a frown then she realized that it wasn't her fault! It was this Gingerblaze's fault!! (Pretending I don't know you and Forest....) she licked her paw and swiped it over her ear. She then scented rabbit without putting weight on her sprained paw, she chased it and caught it. Padding over in the direction of camp she whispered in Windystorm's ear "Can you come out here again with me later?" She asked the tom so Gingerblaze couldn't hear.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 29th 2012, 10:32

Gingerblaze wrote:"No kidding!" Gingerblaze purred, nuzzling her brother (not that way Sparky. Don't worry hehehe Windclan RP - Page 2 1818838577). "Well, not Birdflight. The only she-cat with some intelligence if I do say so myself," She nudged him playfully. Realizing how awkward it must be for the other she-cat, since she had obviously wanted to admit her feelings for him, or something of the sort, she said politely, "I'm Gingerblaze, his adopted sister. I don't have the weird.. erm.. 'voice'." Her dark green gaze looked at the she-cat. She was definitely younger than Windystorm, and younger than herself, too. Shrugging it off, she couldn't help but laugh at Windystorm's attempt to change the subject. "It's MoonClan, smart one, and I left to join WindClan, since I missed you guys so much."

Windystorm blushed, puffing out a sigh. "Voice?" He protested, flicking his tail. "There's nothing wrong with the way I talk." Windystorm huffed, curling his tail around his paws. "Moonclan, Shadowclan..." He meowed, shrugging. "Pretty much the same... Almost. Kind of." Why can't I get Moonclan right? Windystorm sighed, trying to clear his head. The fact that almost every she-cat in the clan was after him was too hard to believe. Honeystar's single... Why me? "Huh?" He mumbled, ears pricking up as he snapped out of his thoughts. "O-oh, uh, sure..." Windystorm replied, glancing down at Sparkpaw.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 29th 2012, 10:37

Sparkpaw sighed and walked toward camp leaving the two siblings to gossip about Clan life, she had some training to do. She walked up nd sat next to her other "Hello, Forestblaze." she smiled "What is MoonClan like? How is Moonpaw? Is she okay?????" she asked the she-cat with worry for her littermate filling her eyes and clouding their amber color.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower September 29th 2012, 12:49

"Ya know, you don't talk like the other cats! Like a tribe cat, kinda, but different," Gingerblaze said, confusing herself. Rolling her green eyes, she commented, "Maybe that's why all the cats like you. I honestly don't know why." Stretching her long, aching legs, she yawned, revealing her pink mouth and white fangs. "Let's get back to the camp. I'm tired!" Gingerblaze started trotting off, but turned around to make sure Windystorm was following. "Come on!"
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 29th 2012, 12:53

Sparkpaw was getting impatient, sh ewanted to know about her sister! She wandered back into the moors and stopped in front of Gingerblaze "Gingerblaze, What's MoonClan like? How's Moonpaw? Is she alive? Is she coming back? Does she thik about me? Is she your friend?" she asked the she-cat in front of her.

(Can we pretend Mooney came with you?????)
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 29th 2012, 14:14

Windystorm's whiskers twitched slightly. I'll never understand she-cats... He thought, managing a grin. "Tribe cats? Sounds like you've been around. Anything you need to tell me?" He teased, catching up quickly. "A mate, kits, grandkits... Some secret twin I've never met?"
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower September 29th 2012, 15:07

Now it was Gingerblaze's turn to be embarrassed. Her cheeks flooded, becoming a cherry red. "What kind of a question is that?! Of course I don't have a mate! I love you to much!" Hah! I'll make him blush. she looked back at him, "Just kidding!" The she-cat waited to see his expression.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw September 29th 2012, 15:56

Lightningstorm padded over, eyes widening once she spotted Windystorm's sister. "Gingerblaze? Is that you?" She mewed with a surprised voice. The multi-colored tabby she-cat slowly stepped closer with her big golden eyes bright. She had met her friend a while back on a border patrol and had made quick friends with her. They hadn't seen each other for a long while. Lightning had missed the ex-MoonClanner's company. (Hope that's ok)
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13715
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 29th 2012, 16:37

Forestblaze jumped, "LIGHTNINGSTORM!!!!!!!!!" She screeched, running and tackling her friend. "OHMAHGAWD HI!!! I MISSED YOU!!! YOU CAME TO WINDCLAN? I THOUGHT YOU WERE THUNDERCLAN?! HOW'S SNOWFROST?" She kept asking questions, while pinning her down, then she let go of her, realizing she was a little too excited. "Sorry." she murmured.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 29th 2012, 17:59

"Windystorm! Who's this?" Viper purred, trotting up to the tom, oblivous to the way her fur brushed against Windystorm's. "I'm Viper! Windystorm's old Mentor!" She mewed happily, her black fur still ruffled and torn slightly from the encounter with the dogs who tried to maul them. "Wait....You have a sister?! Why didn't I Know of this?!" Viper demanded, turning to look at the tom, realising how close they were, she let out a small meep, before leaping away, embarassment sweeping over her, making her ear tips burn like they were on fire.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5702
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content