Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Windclan RP - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Windclan RP - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windclan RP

+15
Moonblossom
Eaglestrike
Sunfire
Grasswhisker
Roguestar
Bloodpaw
Jade
Lightclaw
Legendflower
Frost
Birdstar
Lilacstar
Redstar
Shimmerpaw
Windystorm
19 posters

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Windclan RP - Page 3 Empty Windclan RP

Post by Windystorm September 24th 2012, 18:03

First topic message reminder :

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A continuation of the Journey Back Home rp and a way for Windclan members to rp their main character.

Rules:
  • Don't get too off topic. This is why I made a new rp and closed the last one.
  • Follow all site rules.
  • Forbidden mate-ships are to be discussed with Honeystar, the leader, and not just formed for plot purposes.
  • Other clans are not allowed to participate unless this rule is changed in the future. Small comments here and there can slide.
  • Be realistic. Badgers are very rare, foxes are rare, dogs are extremely rare, and other predators don't just come up every 2 pages. Also, one cat can't take down a badger by him/herself unless they're Lionblaze. Bravery is nice, but it won't do anything for you if you're dead. Wink
  • Drama is encouraged, but don't take it outside of the rp. Also, don't make it too intense.
  • If the rules are broken more than 3 times, that person, even if he/she is in Windclan, will not be able to rp for the rest of the rp or until I feel that they'll behave more appropriately the second time around.

--------------------------------------------------

What's Happened So Far:
Spoiler:

Members Involved:

Leaf-bare

As Greenleaf ends, prey starts to get scarcer and scarcer, but faster than most had expected. Greenleaf was good to Windclan, but eventually they will find themselves with a shortage of food. Soon, snow will cover the moor and freeze most of the small rivers in the territory. The sky is unusually dark, covered by grey clouds, and Windclan might face some of the worst frosts they've had in many moons.

Weather:
Snowing. Starting to heavily snow.
Snow Level:Medium. Kits and apprentices might fall in, warriors will find it a bit harder to move around.
Prey: Scarce. Rabbits almost never found on the surface when not looking for food.
Clan Condition: Fresh kill pile is getting low, cats are having difficulty staying warm and moving around.
Other: Cats are catching colds and dens must be reinforced to keep them warm and empty of snow. Icicles are forming.

Note: If any cat gets wet, they must dry themselves off to avoid getting sick. Frostbite is also a possibility.

Other:
  • It is almost leaf bare, and pretty much every day will be cold and snowy. I will post the weather form time to time just to give you guys something to rp about... Time to freeze everyone to death.

• Cats from other clans can ask to be in the rp at some point, but half of Riverclan can't be in Windclan. For example: If Baldpaw from Riverclan was caught at the border, he will be taken over to Windclan until Riverclan comes to get him (Until he leaves). He would stay and rp until he wanted to leave. For now, no other clan members Razz I'll post when it's ok to ask.

• The rp will change seasons every 10 pages. From now on, the first post will be the place to check for all news and things in the clan instead of randomly deciding when seasons come and go. It will be easier. Also, the first post will be updated every 5 pages or so unless something important happens, then it will be updated as soon as possible.

(More will be added later)

Feel free to continue where you left off.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy hunting.

Last edited by Windystorm on December 25th 2012, 21:17; edited 7 times in total
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4060
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Windclan RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Windclan RP

Post by Legendflower September 29th 2012, 19:17

"Oh, we're not related! We're just like close friends, so we consider each other siblings!" Gingerblaze purred. She noticed how close they were and started laughing. "I assume you're his mate?" For the first time, jealously struck her. But not like you'd think. Windystorm is her closest friend, and if she was, he'd probably forget about her. Gingerblaze rolled her eyes, "Oh, he doesn't mind the closeness. Watch!" She jumped and pinned him down, then nuzzled him. "Don't worry, I didn't nuzzle him like that! it's more of a friendly gesture. Anyways, Windystorm, can we take a walk, to catch up?"
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5739
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 29th 2012, 20:41

"M-mate?" Viper squeaked, her voice rose an octavie higher from her embarrassment. "N-no! You got it all! He's not my mate! He's a friend!! I was his mentor! I was just standing close to him! That's all! I swear!" Viper mewed in a rush, her heart thudding painfully against her chest.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5702
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw September 29th 2012, 21:28

Lightningstorm had been ready to claw her 'attacker's' throat out until she saw whom it was. "I was ready to kill you, you oaf!" She purred fondly. "I wasn't in ThunderClan...I went rogue for a while. A rebellious stage you could say." The lithe she-cat winked, steadily getting to her paws. Shaking her pelt out, the young tabby warrior grimaced. "Worst few moons of my life."
(Different Lightningstorm, Forest. Wink)
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13715
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 29th 2012, 23:03

Windystorm blushed furiously. Now that he knew that Viper was mooning over him, it all became so much more awkward. He fell back before he could say anything, pinned down by Gingerblaze. "Closeness doesn't mean nuzzling me to death!" He growled playfully, easily rolling over and hopping off, taking a friendly swipe at his adopted sister's ears. Windystorm chuckled. "Well, I went kittypet for a moon... It changes you. Let's just say I didn't always sound like this." He purred, nodding at his sister. "Of course. We hardly even get to see each other on gatherings, so that'll be great."
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4060
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower September 29th 2012, 23:42

"But I love to kill you!" Gingerblaze pouted, staring at the ground with huge, round, adorable kitten eyes. "Humph." She dodged the swipe, eats curled back, a growling Coming from her throat. When he didn't make a move, she sat down again, an arrogant smile placed upon her face, like always. "Hey! I was a kittypet too! I left, though..." Her smile turned into a frown, remembering the death of her dear friend. She looked at the ground, to hide the sadness on her face. "Well! Shall we?" She stood up, looking at the moor, then back at Windystorm.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5739
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 30th 2012, 06:37

Sparkpaw thought she was going to faint "Come on!" She growled. The tabby apprentice walked to the Apprentices' den "Rockpaw! Rockpaw! Wake up!" She prodded her friend and waited.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6209
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 30th 2012, 08:41

"So Gingerblaze, you're going Windclan?" Viper mewed looking the she cat over. "Well have fun on your walk you two! Also, Windystorm I'm going hunting with Birdflight later, wanna come?" she asked, looking at the Tom.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 30th 2012, 09:43

Sparkpaw walked out of the Apprentices' den and rolled her eyes. She sat down next to her mother "Mother, we all know that you like Windystorm." She mewed with a glare at the entrance tunnel "Why else would you ask him to go on a walk with you?" She taunted over her shoulder. She padded to Lightningstorm and sat down "So, will we be training today?" She asked politley.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw September 30th 2012, 10:03

Lightningstorm narrowed her wide eyes at the young cat. "I suppose. Today, we'll be working on that rotten mouth of yours. You need to learn your manners." Her stare hardened. Licking a paw calmly, the brown tabby shot an agitated look at Viper. "Not that I blame you much." She sniffed. "Hmm...wanna pay a quick visit to Burningpath?" The young warrior asked, golden eyes moving toward the elders den.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 30th 2012, 10:20

Forestblaze shuffled her paws, "Sorry. I forgot you're a different Lightningstorm..... since the other one..." she squeaked the last word, "died." She took a deep breath, but then quickly lightened up, "I'm thinking about joining Windclan again. I want my kits to grow up here.... And I miss you all!" She purred, cleaning herself.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10230
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 30th 2012, 10:53

Sparkpaw looked at Lightningstorm "Not you too!" She gasped. "Okay. I wanted to see him and Brokenleaves anyhow, I can check them fir ticks too." She mewed. She padded into the medicine den and grabbed a piece of moss soaked in Mouse-Bile. She looked around in the elders' den "Burningpath? I'm here to check you for c
ticks!" She mewed.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar September 30th 2012, 11:03

Birdflight came back to camp after going on a border patrol with her son Stormstrike and a couple other warriors. She nuzzled her son and smiled. He resembled his father so much with his jet black fur except she remembered that Birdflight and her previous mate had been puzzled about his ice blue eyes. "See you soon." She purred licking his forehead like she used to do when he was a kit. She felt a pang of grief, remembering how Nightwhisper had betrayed her. That was so long ago... but it still hurts. At least I have my kits and my clan. Remembering the hunting patrol she padded up to Viper. "Hey, we will be leaving for the hunting patrol soon. I just need to go find my brother Bramblethorn." Birdflight mewed her gaze searching camp rather then keeping eye contact with Viper.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7834
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw September 30th 2012, 13:24

Lightningstorm winced. "Lightningstorm....she was my mother's friend..." A spark of sadness briefly flickered across her features before she turned away to follow Sparkpaw. "See you guys later." She mewed.

Burningpath gave a horrible cough before smirking at Sparkpaw. "Hey. I have a tick on my belly." He rumbled, coughing a bunch after.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 30th 2012, 16:16

"You should see Sagedapple about that cough, Burningpath." She advised as she flopped the tom to search hi belly fur for the tick. When she found it she dabbled the bile on it until it fell off. She began to search Brokenleaves' fur and did the same as she had for Burningpath's belly tick. "All done!" She mewed and left the elders' den she paused beside Lightningstorm "I'm going to wash my paws in the stream." She informed the she-cat.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar October 7th 2012, 10:45

Forestblaze sighed boredly. She looked around, the camp bustling with movement. She needed to see Birdflight. She looked around and found the brown tabby cat and asked, "Birdflight, I wanted to ask... Can I stay here in Windclan? I want my kits to grow up here.... And it feels good to be home." she looked at her, hope in her eyes.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 7th 2012, 11:44

Birdflight looked at Forestblaze for a moment deep in thought. "Your kits have been very loyal to WindClan. I trust them but, you left to join another clan. Your welcome to join WindClan and I'm sure everyone including me with be more than thrilled to have you back but you must prove your loyalty to the clan. I trust you and believe in you Forestblaze and I know that you'll find a way to show your loyalty to WindClan. Welcome to the clan Forestblaze." Birdflight smiled and winked. I know Forestblaze will figure out what she can do to show her loyalty, I just hope she can prove herself soon. There is no doubt in my mind that she can prove herself to the clan. "Thank you for coming back Forestblaze, Im so happy you decided to stay!" She whispered excitement gleaming in her eyes.
Stormstrike padded up to Birdflight and Forestblaze. "Your staying?" He asked tilting his head in curiosity. A small smile curled onto his muzzle with his ice blue eyes shining. "Brilliant!"
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar October 7th 2012, 14:44

"Thank you Applefur." Forestblaze, dipping her head, "I've missed it here. I never felt at home in Moonclan... But I only stayed for the cookies." she joked, laughing, "I suppose I'll take a nap... I'm tired." she yawned, padding into the nursery. She laid down and closed her eyes, gently falling asleep.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw October 7th 2012, 15:48

Sparkpaw trotted back to camp, a mouse dangling from her mouth she placed it in the pile and licked the juice from her lips. "Perfect." she mewed to herself, she walked to the nursery to see what was going on with the queens as a furry figure barged through the entrance and toppled her over "Watch I-" and mew cut her off "It's me!" "Me who?" she asked as she looked up at the figure "MOONPAW!!!!!" she screeched exitedly "Why are you here?" she asked. "I was feeling homesick, so I came here to see you." she mewed happily. "Great!" she cuffed her sister. "What was that for?" "Leaving." she mewed simply. They trotted off to see Birdflight together.

(Permission was given to me bye Mooney.)
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 7th 2012, 18:38

Birdflight dipped her head to Forestblaze and almost immediately she heard a yowl of happiness. She turned to see Sparkpaw was a she cat beside her. It looked like they were the same age and they looked rather similar. I've seen her at Gathering but I cant quite remember her name. I know it's Sparkpaw's sister... oh Moonpaw!
Birdflight smiled warmly and padded up to the two sister. "Hello Sparkpaw, Moonpaw. Welcome to WindClan." She mewed nodding to the younger cats. "What do you need?" She asked curiously her scorching gaze locked with Moonpaw's gaze.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade October 7th 2012, 18:49

Moonpaw shivered and looked at Birdflight-or Birdstar- strait on "If you would let me, Birdflight, I would like to return to WindClan. MoonClan was not for me. To be honest eating cookies was gross! I would rather eat crow food that twoleg food!" She mewed beside her sister. "All I need is a mentor and I will prove myself." She mewed solemnly.
Jade
Jade
Loner

Custom Rank : I AM YOUR MOM.
WarriorPoints : 5603
Male Posts : 223

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 7th 2012, 18:58

Birdflight nodded deep in thought. Her eyes flashed and she smiled. "Alright. Its great to have so many great members back in WindClan. We'll get you a mentor soon and I know you will prove yourself." She mewed flicking her tail as if a signal that they are dismissed. "Go along now, Sparkpaw you may show her the territory and borders. Also bring a warrior with you just in case." Birdflight mewed smiling. "Welcome Moonpaw." She added her eyes gleaming.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar October 7th 2012, 22:28

Forestblaze woke up when she heard Sparkpaw and Moonpaw. She looked at Moonpaw when she was talking to Birdflight and laughed, "I loved the cookies. I'll miss them... But I'd rather be here than eat cookies and cakes..." she smiled, "I'm excpecting soon, so I can't really prove myself of anything right now... Not really a smart idea." she purred, and laughed.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 7th 2012, 22:55

Birdflight laughed. "You can always prove yourself ya know. Kits are the next generation of clans and as long as the mother raises them well the clan will be strong." She winked and flicked her tail. She sat down and started cleaning herself and swiped one of her white, dainty paws over her white tipped ear.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade October 8th 2012, 06:44

Moonpaw looked at Forestblaze. "Oh, hi there Forestblaze!" She mewed she thought Forestblaze was just visiting her kits. She nudged Sparkpaw "So where's this Windypaw you were teilling me about?" "Windystorm." her sister corrected. "Okay, where is he?" She asked. He sister rolled her eyes and replied "Out with Gingerblaze or something." She mewed. "Where's mother?" She asked. "Um, I'm not sure." Sparkpaw replied.
Jade
Jade
Loner

Custom Rank : I AM YOUR MOM.
WarriorPoints : 5603
Male Posts : 223

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 8th 2012, 18:30

Viper exited the nursery, after helping Forestblaze build a nest. She sighed wistfully, jealousy pricked at her fur for a moment, before she brushed it away. Sighing Viper hurried into the medicine cat's den, and grabbed a pawful of moss, tucking it under her chin, she crossed the clearing, her nose clogged with moss. Entering the elder's den, she padded to the oldest, most frail and weak elder, Larksong. She was a grey she-cat with white splashes and dark grey stripes rippling down her back. Lately Larksong has had trouble moving, her bones aching in the rainy, wet cold weather.
"Larksong?" she mewed, peering at the shape.
"I'm here..." The she-cat rasped, looking up, her eyes misty.
"I brought you some moss and heather like you asked..."
"Thank you, sweet-heart. Those darned apprentices seem to forget their duties! Why, when I was a youngster, my mentor Owlwhisker made me change our elders' moss every day. I wish they'd do that for me! Mainly because of this weather!" the elderly she-cat complained, and Viper couldn't help but mrrow.
"I'll get them right on it, Larksong."
"You'd better! Youngin's no repsect for their elders what so ever!"

Viper helped the frail she-cat to her paws, and then while Larksong sat back, Viper padded some moss into the thin bedding, shaping it comfortably. "There you go." She purred, helping the elderly cat into her bedding, before flicking her tail in farewell, before stopping for a quick moment to straighen her whiskers before she padded into the clearing, and padding towards Birdflight, her tail dragging. She was so busy getting ready for patrol, she didn't notice Moonpaw. "When are we leaving?" she asked with a yawn.
"I've been on my paws since....before dawn since I was on early watch, then dawn patrol. I'm looking forward for a nice long nap..."
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content