Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Viper's kittens are born!! *Horrible Name* Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Viper's kittens are born!! *Horrible Name* Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viper's kittens are born!! *Horrible Name*

+7
Shimmerpaw
Windystorm
Frost
Lightclaw
Sunfire
Phoenixflare
Lilacstar
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Viper's kittens are born!! *Horrible Name* Empty Viper's kittens are born!! *Horrible Name*

Post by Lilacstar January 12th 2013, 14:58

Here are the little fella's!

Name: Blazekit
Spoiler:

Name: Fenneckit
Spoiler:

Name: Robinkit
Spoiler:

Name: Finchkit
Spoiler:

P.S: It's a RP! xD

Here's my first post!

Viper shuffled around in the nursery, trying to get comfy. Her belly had felt funny all day, not like she was going to be sick, more like a pain that steadily got worse. Sighing, she shuffled again, putting her paws on her head.

Last edited by Viper on January 12th 2013, 18:13; edited 2 times in total
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5687
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Viper's kittens are born!! *Horrible Name* Empty Re: Viper's kittens are born!! *Horrible Name*

Post by Phoenixflare January 12th 2013, 15:19

Awwww. How cute! Is it only Windclan cats or can everybody rp?

Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7090
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Viper's kittens are born!! *Horrible Name* Empty Re: Viper's kittens are born!! *Horrible Name*

Post by Sunfire January 12th 2013, 15:35

Sunfire put a rabbit in front of Viper, noticing how sick Viper looked. "Are you okay...? Do I need to get Sagedapple?" he asked, worry in his eyes for his mother's best friends.
Sunfire
Sunfire
Loner

Custom Rank : Your worst nightmare
WarriorPoints : 4663
Male Posts : 27

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 12th 2013, 15:44

"No, the kits are just kicking." Viper mewed, her muscles twitching. Suddenly, one of the little kits kicked hard, and Viper gasped, and winced. Twitching her ears, Viper shuffled around again, trying to get comfortable.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunfire January 12th 2013, 15:50

"Are you sure you're not about to start kitting? I remember my sister Lilystream telling me when a queen could be kitting... This is much like she said." Sunfire said uneasily.

~Should Sunfire and viper be best friends, since he's so much like Forestblaze...?~
Sunfire
Sunfire
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw January 12th 2013, 19:04

"Her water didn't break. So, no, she hasn't started birthing yet." a brown tabby she-cat mewed, golden eyes alight. She folded her long legs under her as she crouched near her friend. "Tell me if you start feeling pain though, Viper." she purred. Lightningstorm couldn't help but be excited about the potential new Clan-mates.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13700
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost January 12th 2013, 20:52

~ I'm just hear to comment on your good choice of names and adorable pictures Very Happy I noticed that most of them look more of Auburnflare and none of them have black fur, only Finchkit has gray O.o ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25635
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 12th 2013, 21:05

~Thanks! Very Happy~

Viper smiled, and opened her mouth to say something, but a powerful spasm rippled down her belly, making her yowl. Viper grit her teeth, closing her eyes, and after a couple heartbeats, a second spasm rippled down her belly, making her yowl softly again. After the second spasm faded, Viper opened her eyes, and winced, and mewed, "I think I feel some pain." She mewed tartly.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm January 12th 2013, 22:22

Windystorm passed by, jumping when a yowl suddenly came from the nursery. He rushed in, ears pricked and eyes worried. "Everything alright?" Windystorm asked, glancing at Viper, then at his mate.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4045
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 12th 2013, 22:35

"Everything's fine and dandy!" Viper snapped, her eyes narrowed in irritation and pain. In a couple of minutes, another powerful spasm rippled through her body, making her yowl again. After the spasm faded, Viper panted, "I'm never having kits...AGAIN!" she put strain on the world again.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw January 13th 2013, 05:53

Sparkflame looked at her mother and looked at her paws... well actually her kits. She shook her paws, trying to get them off. "Come on guys!! We need to get out and give Viper some room!" she mewed. "Now, come with me, you four will stay in the elders' den, and I will get Sagdapple. She walked the kits over to the elders' den and pushed in Leafkit. She ran to the medicine cats den. "Sagedapple? Sagedapple? Are you there? Vipers kitting!" she mewed urgently.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6194
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 13th 2013, 08:49

Sagedapple jumped and whirled around. "Okay," she meowed quickly. "I'll be right there." She grabbed a mouthful of raspberry leaves from her store and followed Sparkflame into the nursery. "Everyone but Sparkflame wait outside," she ordered, squeezing past Windystorm. The brown tabby sat, and placed her paws gently on Viper's flank. "You should be fine. Sunfire, would you please go and get some water?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingerlion January 13th 2013, 10:13

Cocking her head, Gingerpaw, Viper's apprentice, padded in. The apprentice gasped. "Kits!" she squealed, as if she were one of the scraps of fur herself. "How many?" Gingerpaw asked.
Gingerlion
Gingerlion
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : internet princess
WarriorPoints : 5685
Female Posts : 259

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 13th 2013, 10:19

Dawnstorm slipped under the nursery after Gingerpaw. She sat next to the soon-to-be warrior, and smiled down on her, and back on Viper. "Viper? Are those kits?" she mewed in shock. She noticed Sagedapple tending to her and her face turned to surprise and shock. So that's what Viper wouldn't tell her! That's what Birdflight was keeping from her. She stepping back in surprise. She was happy for Viper, but a bit mad at the fact she didn't know.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4410
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingerlion January 13th 2013, 10:27

Gingerpaw nuzzled DawnStorm with her muzzle. "Mabye they could be my apprentice!" whispered Gingerpaw.
Gingerlion
Gingerlion
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : internet princess
WarriorPoints : 5685
Female Posts : 259

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 13th 2013, 10:45

"Four kits," Sagedapple meowed. Her eyes narrowed on Gingerpaw and Dawnstorm. "What did I say? Everyone out of the nursery except for Sparkflame! You can all visit later. The kits haven't even come yet for StarClan's sake!" she snapped. This was only the third time she oversaw a kitting. The first had been long ago, when Heathersoul had been her mentor, teaching her about herbs and StarClan. After the rough and exciting warrior training, it had become a dim memory. Sagedapple shifted, her gaze flicking down to Viper, regretting her earlier sharp tone. "Come back later," she repeated, her voice losing its tense edge as she waved the other cats off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 13th 2013, 10:49

DawnStorm purred and sat up, tail high. "Sorry, Sagedapple. I didn't hear you," she nickered, and, waving Gingerpaw with her, slipped out of the nursery. She looked at Gingerpaw when she got out of the den. She shook her pelt. "Perhaps one day my kits will be your apprentice," she giggled. "Sparkflame, Viper, Honeyleaf, and a few others have lately gave birth. Soon everyone will probably have an apprentice with all these new kits," she added encouragingly.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar January 13th 2013, 10:52

Birdflight padded into camp, a rabbit dangling from her jaws. She saw cats pacing outside the nursery and the angry voice of Sagedapple telling cats to get out of the nursery. She quickly dropped her rabbit onto the fresh kill pile and urgently padded up to Dawnstorm and Gingerpaw. "Is Viper kitting?" She asked worry in her normally calm voice. Her gaze repeatedly flickered back to the nursery and she hoped that soon Sagedapple would emerge from the nursery, announcing the new members of WindClan.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7819
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 13th 2013, 10:54

DawnStorm flicked an ear to her sister. "Yes," she mewed, and glanced at the entrance of the nursery as well. "I wonder who the mate is," she added, looking back at the two she-cats.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar January 13th 2013, 11:02

Birdflight nervously licked her chest and began shifting from one paw to the other. Trying to change the subject she mewed, "Would you like something to eat? it wont help Viper or the clan to be sitting out here in the cold hungry and freezing." She offered already taking a step toward the fresh kill pile. Yet, her eyes betrayed her nervousness and she made herself occupied by staring at her petite paws, awaiting her sister's response.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7819
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunfire January 13th 2013, 11:05

Sunfire rushed in with water. "Sorry it took so long. It's so cold outside there's only ice! Here you go Viper. I know you're thirsty." he smiled. He was a fake father... Close enough to a real one. He looked at his mother's best friend joy... for her.
Sunfire
Sunfire
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 13th 2013, 12:46

"T-Thanks Sunfire." Viper gasped, stretching her neck out to lap at the cold moss. As she quenched her thirst, she relaxed a little because the spasm had faded for the time being.
Viper began to doze off, she was exhausted from not sleeping at all last night from the kittening pains.
As she dozed off, she awoke with another contraction pain that was stronger than the rest, making her shriek, as the contraction faded, she was panting when she asked, "How long this going to go on for?" she rasped, her voice dry from panting and yowling.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 13th 2013, 12:54

~... guys, is this ONLY Windclan cats or any cat can rp here?
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7090
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 13th 2013, 13:04

~It's Windclan only...I mean, what would a Moonclan warrior be doing at Windclan's camp? Sorry about that. :/~
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower January 13th 2013, 13:17

You're so nice Viper ^^

Gingerblaze had become a workaholic, always doing border patrols, hunting, hunting patrols, checkings scents around the territory, or even just taking a walk. She was going to go hunting, when she noticed all the commotion. Her curiosity got the better of her; she walked over, ears twitching. "What's going on? Is viper kitting?" Gingerblaze stood up on her hint legs, trying to get a look into the nursery. Never seeing labor before, she had no idea. "Want me to catch a fresh squirrel or something for when she's done?" She asked Birdflight.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5724
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next