Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

DawnStorm and Thunderclaw's kits are born RPG Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

DawnStorm and Thunderclaw's kits are born RPG Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DawnStorm and Thunderclaw's kits are born RPG

+3
Shimmerpaw
Phoenixflare
Ren
7 posters

Go down

DawnStorm and Thunderclaw's kits are born RPG Empty DawnStorm and Thunderclaw's kits are born RPG

Post by Ren January 21st 2013, 10:27

Hello everyone Smile

So I know that before I had a topic that were supposed to be my kits and such, but I really messed up on the RP itself so I made this instead. If you wish to know everything about my kits, most of it is right in this topic. Some of the information on our kits in that topic, though, is false/changed. Anyway, here are the final names:

Heatherkit/Warrior name in debate
Female - Goes to WindClan

Flamekit/Flameshadow
Male - Goes to AwesomeClan

Swiftkit/Warrior name in debate
Male - Goes to WindClan

Honeykit/Honeypetal
Female - Goes to WindClan???

Okay. Anyone can pop in. I will start from when I am moved to nursery, then I skip ahead a few moons, and then I will birth my kits. Eeek, I'm excited to be a queen Very Happy

Dawnstorm dropped a fat rabbit into the fresh-kill pile, along with some tears. Today was the last day she would be able to go real hunting for a while. She was becoming a queen finally. She was over-joyed to be a mother, but she also would miss hunting with Birdflight and her other friends. Maybe she could go hunting while she's a queen, and maybe ask Sparkflame or Wintershadow to take care of her kits every once in a while so she can hunt or something. She looked around camp, and then at her belly.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4426
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

DawnStorm and Thunderclaw's kits are born RPG Empty Re: DawnStorm and Thunderclaw's kits are born RPG

Post by Phoenixflare January 21st 2013, 11:20

Blazespirit padded into camp with her jaw full of fresh-kill. "Hey, Dawnstorm. Are you going hunting?" She asked. She was happy for Dawnstorm that she was a mother, but today was the last day to go hunting for a while until her kits were apprenticed.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7106
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

DawnStorm and Thunderclaw's kits are born RPG Empty Re: DawnStorm and Thunderclaw's kits are born RPG

Post by Ren January 21st 2013, 12:18

(Blaze your in MoonClan XD I'm in WindClan lol)
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw January 21st 2013, 16:07

Sparkflame looked at DawnStorm, ever since her own kits had been born, she had grown slightly mature, though she bent the rules of being a queen slightly. "DawnStorm, if you think that I'm going to watch your little rascals so you can hop around lik a crazy cat, you're wrong. I have four kits for StarClan's sake!" She looked at her own kits and licked each of their little heads. "DawnStorm, can I tll you a secret if you promise never to tell?" in case she said yes, Sparkflame covered the ears of her kits with her tail.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6210
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 21st 2013, 16:53

DawnStorm smiled and laughed slightly. She hardened though when she heard her second sentence. She looked at her and flicked an ear, sitting up. "Sure," she murmured. Dawnstorm was good at keeping secrets, mostly. She remembered her old friend Honeyleaf's secret she was part of the Dark Forest. She still never told anyone that
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw January 21st 2013, 17:59

Sparkflame looked at her kits. "I-I', thinking of moving with the kits to ShadowClan." se admitted for the first time. "I found out my father Camofrost is from ShadowClan and that Brackenclaw was a fake cover-up for my mother." she told DawnStorm, whom she suspected knew about when she was born. "I just.. well I might bring my sister, I'm trying to find Spottedshine and I have an aching feeling she's in ShaodwClan.. or near there at least.... I just have a feeling." she told the older she-cat. Sparkflame was young and probably not so sure of herself, She wasn't sure what she was doing.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6210
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 21st 2013, 18:13

Dawnstorm was taken aback. "But.. Sparkflame, you have a family here," she mewed, stepping forward as if Sparkflame was a familiar intruder. "You have friends and family here that love and support you. And how would that be on the kits?" she purred. She wondered why exactly this though aroused her. She wondered how it would be like to go into the nursery and find no Sparkflame. Or to leave camp with no Sparkflame. And to see the clan look around but no Sparkflame. "Sparkflame, you grew and aged here. And you can't be certain you would find and grasp your dream. You've made a reputation here, and as kits you and I would dream of being leader and deputy together..." she stopped mid-sentence as the wind blew her words away.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade January 21st 2013, 18:27

Moonblaze listened outside the nursery and caught a few words from the conversation thyat was passing between her littermate and the other queen. "Sparkflame!!!" she screeched as she rushed in, tears already running down her cheeks" You couldn't leave us! Not like that! If you're going to leave....." she stopped talking and howled. She loked at DawnStorm and mewed, "I don't want to loose my sister! I already lost one! MAKE STARCLAN STOP PUNISHING ME!" Moonblaze crouched to the ground and covered her ears.

"Moonkit! Stop kicking your sister!"
"Sorry, Viper."
"Hey! Moonkit! Sparkkit! Spottedkit!"
"Yeah"
"What"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
"Um....."
"She was asleep."
"OKay....ANyway..."
"What is it Dawnkit?"
"Well, I just came to let you know that when I grow up, I will ahve three deputies."
"What? That's not possible!"
"That wouldn't be fair!"
"Well, What if they were you three, Moonkit?"
"Oh, well, I like where this si going."
"Keep going"
"Oh my StarClan!"
"What is it Sparkkit."
"Look!"
"Huh?"

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Moonblaze cryed after remembering the days when they were all kits together... even Spottedkit. She whimpered.
Jade
Jade
Loner

Custom Rank : I AM YOUR MOM.
WarriorPoints : 5604
Male Posts : 223

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw January 21st 2013, 19:05

Thunderclaw padded out of his den and sat down.He was overjoyed. Dawnstorm had told him that she was going to have his kits. He was so excited, that if he saw a mouse, he would probably tell it.

~Dawnstorm, in the other RP, you said you were afraid to be a queen. Smile
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6659
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 21st 2013, 19:17

(Lol yeah XD And can we change Heatherkit's warrior name to Heatherfawn and Swiftkit's name to Swiftstep?)

Dawnstorm knew this was a family thing, so she stepped out of the way. She needed to go anyway. She slipped under the nursery. She wasn't officially a queen, but she starts to make a nice little den for tonight, when she was a queen.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar January 21st 2013, 20:28

Rockpetal padded from the elders' den and walked pass the nursery, overhearing the conversation inside. ShadowClan? she thought. Wolfspirit did mention her wanting me to go back to the Clan of my ancestors, but I wasn't totally sure bout it... I'll go. I have to. She walked into the nursery after Moonblaze. I know that this is probably a family thing at the moment, but I overheard the conversation," she mewed, glancing at the warriors' den. "And I have a similar announcement, that I think you, Sparkflame, and since you are in here, you, Moonblaze, should know first" She glanced behind her, making sure that no one was listening. "I have also decided to leave WindClan."
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18272
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 21st 2013, 21:28

Viper looked up, her eyes narrowing at Sparkflame, something close to anger flashing in her eyes.
Viper opened her mouth, but then shut it, and she turned her back away from the tabby queen to nudge Blazekit back to her belly.

"You realize, that you will have to fight against your family one day? All of your friends, your siblings? Are you really willing to give up all the happiness and love here, for Shadowclan because you think Starclan is telling you to go there?" Viper mewed softly, her voice quiet, but filled with a soft anger.
"Sparkflame if you go, then one day we will have to meet in battle. You will have to fight your siblings.
You will have to fight everyone you've ever known." She added, curling her tail tighter around her kits, her eyes clouding with emotion.
"But. If that's what you want. Then go." She mewed, a soft anger vibrating in her voice.
She looked up at the two she-cats, with a more distant gaze. Her eyes held no more friendliness, she just stared at the two she-cats with a cool, collected gaze like she would with a friend at the gathering.
"But if you go, I have no reason to stop you. No matter how much I disagree." Viper mewed, shaking her head sadly, and turning back to her kits, and picked up a straying Finchkit, who wailed loudly.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5703
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 21st 2013, 22:24

DawnStorm finished placing some moss down for her own nest. Now she just needed to expand the nest for her kits and maybe add a decorative curl at the ends and add some twigs. Her hazel eyes hardened as she heard Viper's words. "Viper is right. One day we will have to engage in battle, Sparkflame," she murmured, placing some more bedding down. No tears fell from her cold eyes. Her voice had a sudden anger outlined with stress. DawnStorm thought about a few times she met Thunderclaw on his ground borders, and they had to fight because other patrols were around. She still had scars from that, even though they were trying not to harm each other majorly. She didn't want for that same thing to happen to Sparkflame. Her thought of Thunderclaw suddenly aroused her. Thunderclaw! She wondered how he was taking this in. Later tonight, after her moving to the nursery, she would sneak away and meet at fourtrees to give him a report. Last time they met, Thunderclaw's jumpiness made her certain he was excited. Plus, they hadn't talked for a moon, almost. He was probably anxious.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 23rd 2013, 16:07

When DawnStorm had finished her den, she was quite proud. It was expansive. The ends were curled around sticks and tucked up, and some dried mud have glued it there and she also made some borders with the mud as well. A small, all-around nest like an owl's sat in the corner, with a small opening in the center for any sick kits, bad kits, or kits that just don't want to sleep with the others. A small hole was dug next to the timeout nest where pine needles would be held. Her grandma, Honeysplash, and her WindClan queen aunt, Springfur, helped her think of something that kept the den fresh. Every quarter moon, you go to the brink of ShadowClan border and pick up some pine needles and place it in the hole. Then you take rock salt by rubbing two rocks together and place it in the hold as well, and then cover it with leaves. This, for one, absorbs the stuffy moisture of the area. The pine needles kept the area smelling fresh and admirable. Dawnstorm reflected on her work and flicked her tail as she sat in front of it. Springfur sat next to her, her kits tugging on her soft fur. "Looks good," her aunt meowed, licking Dawnstorm behind the ear. Springfur was a permanent queen, and has had 4 litters now. She was about 40 moons, but she was one of the best queens Dawnstorm knew. Honeysplash walked up to Dawnstorm, too. Honeysplash tried to act as young as possible, walking around camp and doing all she could for the clan. Dawnstorm settled in the nest and purred, head on paws. Perhaps she should go see her grandparents, or visit her uncles and aunts? Lately Dawnstorm hadn't really been inclined with her family, despite having a lot of family members still in the clans.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 25th 2013, 16:11

~ Um, I guess I'll just skip to when I'm about to birth my kits. I need some other people to just post a quick reply or something. ~
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down