Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

DawnStorm~ Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

DawnStorm~ Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DawnStorm~

+8
Birdstar
Illusion
Windystorm
Caraway
Lunarlight
Redstar
Sunbeam
Ren
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

DawnStorm~ Empty DawnStorm~

Post by Ren November 21st 2012, 23:30

DawnStorm~ Windcl10
DawnStorm~ Starcl10
PROFILE:
http://www.warriorcatsforum.com/u982

LIFE STORIES:
http://www.warriorcatsforum.com/t2591-dawnstorm-s-life-stories

Name

Dawnkit/Dawnpaw/Dawnstorm (Current)

Reason for Name
Dawn: Her pelt,of course Storm: Because her pelt looks like it's clouds raining down a storm of dawn. Also because of her fiery and passion in everything.

Clan:
WindClan

Warrior

Mate:
Lunarlight (Former Mate), Thunderclaw (Present)

Kits:
Flamekit (Thunderclaw), Swiftkit (Thunderclaw), Heatherkit (Thunderclaw), Honeykit (Thunderclaw), Gingerlion (adopted)

Parents:
Rosetail (Mother), Onestar (Father)

Siblings:
Deathfoot, Spice, Flametail, Dappleleaf (adopted), Birdflight (adopted)

Well-Known Kin:
Cloudsong, Rogueblossom, Firestar, Squirrelflight, Leafpool, Swiftpaw, Honeyleaf, Moonblossom, Sunpaw, Mudclaw, Muddywing, Crowfeather, Morningflower

Mentors:
Ashfoot

Apprentices:
Gingerlion

Favorite Fresh-Kill:
Snowshoe rabbit, red-tailed hawk, rainbow trout (above all)

Hobbies
Hunting, fighting, planning battle tactics, hanging, racing, chasing rabbits, organizing herbs/clan dens, splashing in shallow water, playing games, visiting the nursery, playing/sparing with friends, patrolling the camp, training, practicing skills, climbing trees, sleeping when bored

Personality:
Resourceful, Nice, humorous, strong, fit, friendly, welcoming, smart, swift, wise, cautious, fierce, traditional, fun, loving, experimenting, playing, confident, easing, soothing, playful, quick-witted, keen, stubborn, angered easily, mean sometimes, independent,

Skills:
Dawnstorm's most exceptional skill would be hunting and tracking. She excels in it has always come naturally to her paws. She can also run fairly fast and gracefully, as a WindClan cat should. She has agile and graceful paws that enable her to not slip as easily, making running even better for her. Her climbing skills are okay, but she is certainly not nearly as good as even a ThunderClan cat. Her tunneling is not bad, either, but she never was as meant for digging as another cat would be. She isn't exactly experienced in stalking or sneaking, but it is certainly better than her tunneling and climbing skills.

Description:
A pretty, lean, lithe figure with a colorful pelt. She has a silver-brown pelt with some dusky brown smeared on it, white tipped paws and tail, and a white underbelly. Her face is brown-silver as well. Her tabby markings are dark brown and blend well with her natural fur color. She has a wash of all colors of dawn, including a little, light shade of purple. Her undercoat us thick and her overcoat is thin. Her round, perfect eyes are a light hazel that blend in well through brush and undergrowth. She has 6 inch claws when fully outstretched, and 3 inch fangs. She has a long, round tail that, in leaf-bare, fans out like feathers. Her paws have little fur on them, allowing a quick and quiet pace. Her legs and long and narrow so she can climb easily. Her claws are slightly curved to also enhance running, hunting, and climbing. She has long whiskers that show most of her expression.

History:
Dawnkit's life as a kit was not bad. Her father, Onestar, often went into the nursery and practiced hunting stances with her and her litter-mates. Her mother was gentle, kind, and nice all around. Her father was sometimes disciplinary when it came to them disobeying him or their mother, so her and her littermates were raised well. Her and her sister Brownkit (Spice) were the only kits of that litter, their other 2 siblings Deathpaw and Flamepaw being apprentices. Dawnkit often snuck out of camp with her brother, Deathpaw, and went to the lake with him. Deathpaw was her rolemodel at the time. Dawnkit was very mischievous; often she pestered the warriors and taught herself to climb trees to taunt the birds and squirrels. She lost a claw while attacking a rabbit that ran its way into camp; she attacked it, but it turned around during battle and ripped the claw off. Her father killed it, and she was sent to the medicine cat and then back to the nursery, and became more under her mother's eye. Overall, Dawnkit's kit life was a pretty good introduction to the world.

Dawnpaw was granted the deputy, Ashfoot, as a mentor. Ashfoot was good to her; she was wise and patient during Dawnpaw's training. Seeing Dawnpaw's succession in hunting, Ashfoot often practiced Dawnpaw's fighting training on big hares, racoons, those things because she was small, so often those animals were like another cat to her. She also taught her strategies on how to jump high and climb. Dawnpaw loved jumping and sliding down the moors with her mentor and also racing Ashfoot down and up them. She also learned swimming, where she almost drowned. Ashfoot then helped Dawnpaw out by practicing swimming everyday, and when she could stay in the water for a while she got to practice her favorite skills or do a race. She often played with the kits in the nursery, and met many of her clanmates. She favored the medicine cat apprentice, Dappleleaf, and Honeypaw the most. Honeypaw and her often played on the moors after training. She visited Dappleleaf often as well and taught her some uses of basic herbs and cures for injuries or diseases, which was very useful for Dawnpaw. Her sister, Brownpaw, then left with her mentor one day and never came back. While hunting with Ashfoot and Honeypaw one day, Dawnpaw saw Brownpaw and her mentor had become a kittypet because both were wearing golden collars and were greeted by twolegs. She went to talk with them, and they said they preferred there kittypet life. Dawnpaw was disappointed she wouldn't train with her sister anymore, but she eventually got over it and took her final warrior test. Her test was easily passed. The hunting trial was bringing 6 large hares down and bring them back to camp in from dawn to dusk. The swimming trial was staying in the water for an hour and catching 3 fish without getting out. The running and climbing trial was running through a course of bushes and trees and doing many obstacles. Her jumping trial was jumping up on the tallest moors in the valley 3 times. without your claw's helping. Then she quickly became Dawnstorm, and sadly that day her mentor Ashfoot died and Onestar appointed Honeytongue deputy after her ceremony. Her apprentice life was sad, wonderful, and interesting for the most part.

Dawnstorm had fun as a warrior. She met many more warriors, like Lightningstorm, Rockpetal, Sparkflame, and Sagedapple. She still played with Honeyleaf, and finally Honeyleaf and Dappleleaf had become her adopted sisters, approved by Dawnstorm's mother. She never had an apprentice, but she hopes that one day she will. Eventually, her father died of Greencough and Honeystar became leader, and her best friend Birdflight became deputy. Her mother died of greencough eventually, as well. She was devastated, but her friends and other family comforted her and she recovered quickly. Her best-friend brother Flamtail and Deathfoot dissapeared while on a mission together later, as well. Dawnstorm still visited Spice sometimes and still visited the nursery. She later met Lunarlight, who was a loner, but once their love became official they quickly broke up. After that though, she met Thunderclaw, and he became her official mate in AwesomeClan. Finally, she was granted Gingerpaw as an apprentice. Soon, Gingerpaw became Gingerlion, and DawnStorm adopted her as her kit, because she knew her young apprentice was in need of a cat to call mother. She is also now pregnant with 4 beautiful kits that are soon-to-come. She also was aloud to go to more gatherings, and met many more people in many different clans like Cheesestar, Brightstar, Sunbeam, Streamfur, Icestar, and many other cats. Now, Dawnstorm is living a perfect life, and can't wait to start some more adventures.

Origins:
WindClan - DawnStorm's family's last 5 generations has resided here. Many were leaders/deputies

SkyClan - Before moving to WindClan, DawnStorm's family were great SkyClan warriors. They were forced to move to SkyClan because despite being related to the founder of the leader, they were falsely accused of murder

ThunderClan - DawnStorm is related to the founder of ThunderClan, Thunder. Her family resided in ThunderClan for a very, very long time before they were forced to move to SkyClan.

Minor Origins:
ShadowClan - One of her old family members from when her family lived with ThunderClan, Orchidspring, followed her friend to ShadowClan. Orchidspring's best friend, Lilyshadow, left ThunderClan for ShadowClan. Orichispring couldn't bare life without her friend, so she joined ShadowClan with him. She became his mate soon after and they had kits. They grew up in ShadowClan, but died off before the family started another generation of ShadowClan kits. But of course, some of the ShadowClan origins were passed down.

Rogue - When DawnStorm's family was in SkyClan, one of her other family members, Wolfspirit, became a rogue. He turned evil and joined Dark Forest. He never mated or anything, so once he died his generation did not pass on majorly.

Traits recieved from Origins:
Loyal - WindClan/ThunderClan

Fierce - ThunderClan/ShadowClan

Brave - ThunderClan

Respectful - WindClan/SkyClan

Hard to earn trust - Rogue/ShadowClan

Clever - ShadowClan/SkyClan

Strong - WindClan

Love Heights - SkyClan

Physical Traits recieved by Origins:

Long legs - WindClan

Long fangs/claws - ShadowClan/rogue

Thick undercoat - ThunderClan

Thin Overcoat - SkyClan

Soft fur - SkyClan/WindClan

Tabby markings - ShadowClan

Long ears - WindClan

Long Tail - WindClan/ThunderClan

Fighting Skills Recieved from Origins (Things that appeal to her more/she learned better from ancestors)

Speed/Agility - WindClan/SkyClan/ThunderClan

Climbing/Jumping - SkyClan

Hunting - ThunderClan/ShadowClan

Silence - ShadowClan/rogue

Tunneling - WindClan

Fighting - ShadowClan/Rogue/ThunderClan

DETAILS (Credit to Lightningstorm Smile)
Spoiler:

FAMILY/RELATIONS/PICTURES:

PARENTS:
MOM; ROSETAIL:
DAD; ONESTAR:
SIBLINGS:
SISTER; SPICE:
BROTHER; FLAMETAIL:
BROTHER; DEATHFOOT:
SISTER; DAPPLELEAF (ADOPTED):
SISTER; HONEYLEAF (ADOPTED):
SISTER; BIRDFLIGHT(ADOPTED):
DAWNSTORM PICS!!!!
DAWNKIT:
DAWNPAW:
DAWNSTORM:

SKILLS (Credit to Windystorm)
Spoiler:
RELATIONSHIPS CHART
Spoiler:
KEY:
N = Despise/enemy
1 = Stranger
2 = Aquaitance
3 = Friendly
4 = Good friend
5 = Best friend
6 = Sibling
7 = Mate
8 = Okay

Last edited by Dawnstorm on February 10th 2013, 13:49; edited 47 times in total
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4408
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

DawnStorm~ Empty Re: DawnStorm~

Post by Sunbeam November 23rd 2012, 00:27

Just a heads up: Deceased is spelled like "deceased" not "deseased". Very Happy
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9660
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren November 29th 2012, 22:07

haha, I guess I messed up XD thanks!
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam November 29th 2012, 23:05

You have the same avatar as Thunderfang. Razz
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9660
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren November 30th 2012, 07:53

Sunbeam wrote:You have the same avatar as Thunderfang. Razz

Great Razz Ah, well. This is exactlly how I imagine Dawnstorm's face!!! How hard is it to find a cat with purple on it's body? And this is supposed to be a she-cat onthe website I found this on
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar November 30th 2012, 17:16

Um, Sunbeam, this is my son's profile pic... And he's more active X3
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10213
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 19th 2012, 17:10

Update ~ New format! Credit to Snowlily, I used some of her information sheet. She did a good job with it. Anyways, check it out!
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 21st 2012, 10:48

UPDATE - Updated again!!!! History is finally up!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 23rd 2012, 14:40

Update 12/23 - UPDATE!!!! I completely redid it AND added my "other info" page, credit to Lightningstorm and Windystorm. Also added some fun new pictures which I plan to edit Smile Roleplay Samples and a REDID history is on its way!!! Poll is in progress as well. Please, check it out. I haven't gotten a comment in a while! Post your opinion!
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarlight December 23rd 2012, 14:51

lol, you double posted Tongue
It is so big and amazing, I love it. And I'm on your relationship chart Smile
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Custom Rank : FINE BULLY ME
WarriorPoints : 8764
Male Posts : 1287

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway December 23rd 2012, 14:56

double posting is fine as long as the posts are at least 24 hours apart Razz

your mentor, Lillyleaf, were you intending to write Lilyleaf?

your description sure is exact. "under the right eyelid" xD it's a good sheet Smile

Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33807
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 23rd 2012, 14:58

^^^^^ Lunar, I double-posted between 24 hours Very Happy If it wasn't, then I would've been in trouble :3

And thank you. I was going to add you to a higher rank on my RS chart, but I haven't gotten the chance. Smile And Cheesestar, I can't believe I forgot you and Phantom on the RS chart! DawnStorm~ 575427995 Shame on me! But I just did lol. And thank you, too. The longer the better haha
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm December 24th 2012, 22:12

Cool, Dawn! Actually, the details thing is Lighty's! Razz Only the Skills and RChart are mine.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4043
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 27th 2012, 11:00

Oh, sorry Windystorm. Edit time!!!!! Lighty obviously took some time on there. I have to add you as a credit on my skills chart DawnStorm~ 172650
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion December 27th 2012, 11:01

Woa...Best bio I've seen so far! And shouldn't I also be on the relationship chart, considering I'm angel heart's kin?
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Custom Rank : the only L i take
WarriorPoints : 9410
Female Posts : 1128

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 27th 2012, 11:17

Thank you, Doveshine Smile And I suppose you deserve your place of honor, hm?
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 27th 2012, 11:41

This is really nice Dawnstorm! Very Happy I love all the pictures and the Skills you added are great! (Omg Windystorm your too creative Razz) My favorite parts were probably the History and all the pictures :3
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7817
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 27th 2012, 11:44

Haha, really, Birdie? My pictures were kind of sucky lol :3 Ah, well, I'm glad you like it. And I spent a lot of time on my history because I wanted Dawnstorm to seem interesting Smile
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 28th 2012, 02:10

Wow, you must have spent a lot of effort to make this!
The "Details" part seems very fun to me! I might try doing that too xD

I liked the topic!
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25633
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 28th 2012, 10:36

Thank you Phantom <3 I spend whatever leftover time on WCF working on it, so a lot of effory was put into it Smile Thanks
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 11th 2013, 22:53

UPDATE: New banners, new colors! Comment if you like it :3 I must say I'm pretty proud of it. Any suggestions? I feel it needs improving but I need to ask someone to point out maybe some kind of flaw or improvement?
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost January 12th 2013, 00:29

I love the drawings for Flametail and also your DawnStorm pictures Smile
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25633
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 12th 2013, 00:43

Woah! I can see that you spent a lot of time working on this! This is really good!
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7088
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 12th 2013, 07:28

Yeah, Flametail took a while to find Smile But the picture is really pretty. ^^

Thank you both. Have any suggestions? I edit it all the time, so I could use some suggestions. Maybe a new section?
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 15th 2013, 22:08

UPDATE - I added origins. If you want, you may use my origins idea but please give some credit Smile Thank you!! Please, like I said before, comment if you like it. I like to see how I can improve or if I've did okay. Good luck Wink
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content