Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Honeyleaf's and Dawnstorm's Big Connection Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Honeyleaf's and Dawnstorm's Big Connection Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honeyleaf's and Dawnstorm's Big Connection

3 posters

Go down

Honeyleaf's and Dawnstorm's Big Connection Empty Honeyleaf's and Dawnstorm's Big Connection

Post by Ren December 1st 2012, 09:08

Okay, so this RP is for Dawnstorm and Honeyleaf, and it's supposed to be like our adventures, and later on we find out were sisters, too. Anyone can join, like if we go hunting or something we can certainly need someone! Maybe if other people join, we'll do all the allegiances and stuff Very Happy

Dawnstorm looked around the open-fielded camp, eyes still tired from a short, disruptive sleep. Honeyleaf was out, and at the site of her Dawnstorm was shocked into action. She chased after Honeyleaf, finally sitting next to her. She was sitting in front of the talking ledge, where Honeystar holds her meetings. "What are you doing?" Dawnstorm asked.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4421
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Honeyleaf's and Dawnstorm's Big Connection Empty Re: Honeyleaf's and Dawnstorm's Big Connection

Post by Moonblossom December 1st 2012, 09:12

"Dawnstorm!" Honeyleaf squealed exciteidly. "Your just the person I'm looking for! I'm trying out a new prey catching system, you know how twolegs use foxtraps? Well I'm trying to do that, but with sticks, and cobwebs, and leaves. Its a mouse trap... I think. I havent tested it yet." Honeyleaf tod her best friend.
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Blossoming Moon ;)
WarriorPoints : 4588
Female Posts : 195

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Honeyleaf's and Dawnstorm's Big Connection Empty Re: Honeyleaf's and Dawnstorm's Big Connection

Post by Ren December 1st 2012, 09:19

Dawnstorm laughed. "Good luck fixing twoleg foxdung, Honeyleaf," she joked. But she knew Honeyleaf was serious. She looked at the cloudy, gray sky more seriously. "I could help you, if you want," she said, looking back at Honeyleaf.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonblossom December 1st 2012, 10:27

"Yes!! I would love that. I just can't get the stick to snap down hard enough!" Honeyleaf exclaimed. She showed Dawnstorm where the stick that needed to snap down harder was. "Ok all you need to do is put your paw here." Honeyleaf moved her paw to where it needed to go. "While I go get a pebble." Honeyleaf finished. Honeyleaf dashed off, scaning the ground for a round pebble. Finally she found one, but that was not all she found. When she took a closer look at the ground there was water coming out from underneath the pebbles. She looked at the lake, it was pretty far from the pebbles with the water. She decided to dig up some of the pebbles and see where the water was coming from. The further she dug, the more water came out. "Dawn! Come over here! I found something!" Honeyleaf shouted, excitment clear in her voice.
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway December 1st 2012, 13:32

You should turn this into a fanfic Razz " The Adventures of Honey and Dawn" and such. RPGs with only two people are kind of avoided, so you should invite some WindClanners ^^
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33820
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 1st 2012, 15:08

(Cheesestar, Honeyleaf wanted to name it that! And nobody has responed as to playing with us in this RP
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonblossom December 3rd 2012, 17:14

(Yea, I did like the name! Sorry if it makes it seem like we're the only two doing it, its open to all WindClan! Just, nobody has posted!)
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 3rd 2012, 18:32

(Yeah, you could join if you wanted)
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum