Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Life and Death - Page 8 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Life and Death - Page 8 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life and Death

+12
Windystorm
Noxe
Roguestar
Caligo
Birdstar
Streamstar
Legendflower
Caraway
Shimmerpaw
Lightclaw
Frost
Nyx
16 posters

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Should we add a Sequel to this RP after the final battle?

Life and Death - Page 8 Vote_lcap100%Life and Death - Page 8 Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 9 ]
Life and Death - Page 8 Vote_lcap0%Life and Death - Page 8 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Life and Death - Page 8 Empty Life and Death

Post by Nyx August 10th 2012, 03:14

First topic message reminder :

The Life-Givers and Death-Bringers. The never-ending war between the two groups. The Life-Givers are the peace-makers. The Death-Bringers are the chaos-makers. They are mortal enemies, the dispute between them stretching to the beginning of time. Now, the time nearing Winter Solstice, the Death-Bringers will try to take advantage of the day they are most powerful, and bring their sworn enemy to heel.

A lean, tall figure appeared silently, his slate gray eyes like slabs of cold marble as they swept the alley before him. The moon made his hair a metallic silver-black shade, a mysterious mix of colors that made him look alien, dangerous. He narrowed his glittering eyes, mouth tightening into a line 
The alley seemed empty, not a single sound disturbed the stale air. Yet Halt knew that his warriors were there, waiting, watching.
He made if soft tsk tsk sound with his tongue, stepping forward to stand on a sloping boulder as flames wreathed over his hands, flowing down to illuminate the rock in a ghostly apparition. 
The humans appeared almost at once, seemingly to detach from the shadows themselves to gather beneath their well-respected leader.
"It is time," Halt said  simply, his deep gravelly voice easily reaching everyone's ears even though he spoke quietly.
The gathered warriors raised their fists and from their throats came a single sound--swelling in unison--a sound that promised death.

JOINING FORM:
Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] 
[b]Group:[/b] 
[b]Rank:[/b] 
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Primary Power:[/b] 
[b]Other:[/b]

My Characters:
Username: Brightstar
Name: Halt
Group: Death-Bringers
Description: lean, surprisingly short boy with long-ish black hair. His eyes are slate gray, unwavering and steady. He emits a quiet aura of power, although he hardly smiles, and a smile that contains actual humor is even rarer. Surprisingly strong, he is agile and fast on his feet. Sardonic and cynical, he has a deep vein of dry humor in him despite his outward appearance of seriousness and dangerousness. Around mid-twenties in age.
Primary Power: Never miss a target
Other: Halt is well-respected and has a dangerous and fearful reputation. He is a master stragetist, although he is indefinitely impatient. He constantly carries a massive longbow with a ninety-pound draw weight, and two knives.

Username: Brightstar
Name: Sala
Group: Life-Givers
Description: tall, athletic girl with strange, unique eyes that seem to shift in color and long brown hair that has a reddish tint under sunlight. Surprisingly strong, she has dry humor and a trademark smirk. Far from being either a girly-girl or a tom-boy, she is something in between--a category all her own. Trained in martial arts and Tae-Kwon-Do, she has swift reflexes and a lot of power packed in her fists. Outwardly, she seems harmless, but on the inside, there's a pit of cold resentment and anger because she was mistreated in her childhood. Sixteen in age.
Primary Power: shape-shifting, specializes in mythical creatures
Other: Sala is kind of new to the Life-Bringers group, but she is a fast learner. Honest but easy to irritate, she is outgoing and friendly despite her past. She has little training in the subject of weapons, although she is adept in how to use her own body in fights. Agile and fast, she is not very strong, but still strong enough to shock others. 

RULES
-You may only have one power
-Your power must be unique; none may be the same, although can be slightly similiar.
-You cannot be super-powerful, nor can you be invincible
-Godmodding is prohibited
-Fighting over powers is also not allowed. It's petty and unnecessary, and if you have any problems, PM me or try to work it out among yourselves by PM or Chat.
-Enjoy yourself! (;

----------------------------------------------------------------------
GROUPS

Death-Bringers:
Spoiler:

Life-Givers:
Spoiler:

OTHER INFO:
~ The ranks are, from highest to lowest, leader, second-in-command, healer, training master, member, apprentice.

*Note: After the final battle the RPG will be considered "done" and it will be closed! Vote if you think we should add a "sequel" to this RP! Sneaky

Last edited by Brightstar on August 22nd 2012, 18:24; edited 13 times in total
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38656
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Life and Death - Page 8 Empty Re: Life and Death

Post by Jade August 14th 2012, 10:59

Jeremy arrived in he Meeting Room and noticed Jonah on the ground, "Why take him to the Medic, I'm right here." he grumbled and kneeled down and looked at Jonah "What happened?" he asked his gaze going from Bayleee to Will and back again, his gaze fixed on Baylee he waited for an answer a annoyed look on his face.
Jade
Jade
Loner

Custom Rank : I AM YOUR MOM.
WarriorPoints : 5591
Male Posts : 223

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 14th 2012, 11:10

Madison looked at Titus and said "Okay, lets go." she added quickly "Can we hang out later?" she asked hopefully she waited for an answer.

Jack loked and saw Cassandra "Hi Cassandra!" he was stuck between Cassandra and Falathel, but he already hd a strong bond with Falatheil, he didn't wnt to let that go, he and Cassandr woul just have to b friends.

~Can Jack and Cassandra b good freinds?~
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6197
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Caligo August 14th 2012, 11:20

Xurxo stared at the crumpled box of muffins in Penny's outstretched hand. "I was joking, you know, about owing me a muffin...but thanks!" He took the small box and was shoving it in the back pocket of his cargoes when the intercom came on. It was Jackie on the speaker, calling for a meeting in the auditorium. Xurxo packed up his violin carefully yet quickly, slinging the case across his back. Walking out of the room headed towards the auditorium, he looked back at Penny. "Come on, we don't want to be the last ones there!" He waved his hand in the universal "hurry along" sign, and waited for Penny by the door.
Caligo
Caligo
Loner

Custom Rank : Nothing Special.
WarriorPoints : 9147
Male Posts : 139

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 60,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 14th 2012, 11:24

Jackie looked down at everyone who had arrived socializing, it was almost becoming a routine, but still it took people awhile to arrive she sat down and waited for the rest of the Life-Givers to come to the auditorium.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost August 14th 2012, 11:31

Will gave Mary Jane a rare smile, one that always specially reserved for her. "Love you too. Now its time to talk about something else. We'll go out later, you and I," he winked and pulled her into Halt's office.

~ funny how you can put a box into your back pocket, TASI :p ~

Penny hid a smile and scurried after him, matching his pace as they headed down the hallway. "I play well," she whispered, referring to his violin skills. "Wish I could play too though." There was longing in her tone as she eyed his violin case. The usual whiny girl whom everyone was afraid of was suddenly gone.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25638
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 14th 2012, 11:37

~Sure, swift!~

"Hey Jack!", she said smiling. She was good friends with him. She changed her eyes back to their normal blue color.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8435
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade August 14th 2012, 11:38

Mary Jane smiled and loooked up at him she wondered where he would take her, when the went "Out" as he put it. She sat paitently for the meeting to begin net to Will.

(She's no snobby and her love isn't for poularity, she really loves him, so yeah wantd to make sure you knew. She accepts anything you give her too.)
Jade
Jade
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caligo August 14th 2012, 13:36

~You said it was a "small" box Phantom Wink How big can a muffin get? Razz ~

Xurxo looked at Penny with a slightly confused expression. She seemed like a completely different person altogether, as if the coin of her personality was flipped, and heads was showing instead of tails. (Weird analogy...) "I'm not sure if I'll have the time, but if you want, I'll teach you a bit, though I don't let many touch my violin." He gave her a smile, and held the door of the auditorium open for her, the meeting room already filled with Life-Givers
Caligo
Caligo
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 14th 2012, 14:28

Baylee gave an apoligetic smirk to Jeremy. "Sorry. I shifted and....sorta clawed him a bit." Khalid gave the medic a wary sniff and growled.

Jonah was slumped against Lightning, hazel eyes dark. "Im alright. Just a few scratches."
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13703
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade August 14th 2012, 14:39

Jeremy glared at Baylee "You don't have to kill him because he broke up with you." he smirked with the sarcasim he was known for. He bent down and set to work "Panther? Reall?" he asked remembering the scratch marks from a book. He pulled out a cotton swab drenched in peroxide. "This might sting." he warned and applied the peroxide gently

Mary Jane kissed Will's cheek again softly and sat down "So where are we going 'out'?" she asked wanting to know "Is it a suprise?" she loved surprises and Will knew it she wanted him to Surprse her with something nice, maybe dinner or something.
Jade
Jade
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 14th 2012, 14:46

Madison teleported to the meeting room and greeted everyone sadly, Titus hadn't answered her, maybe he didn't want to hang out she took a seat next to Mary Jane and waited for Hlalt to tell him what he wanted.

Jack smiled at Cassandra and laughed "You know what, I'm gonna go find Falatheil, ya' know, make sure she knows about the meeting, I'll be back don't worry." he kissed the girl onthe cheek, and flew around to find Falatheil "Falatheil? Falatheil?" he called the girls name hoping to find her.

ackie looked at Cassandra and asked "where's Jack now?" she asked wondering where her twin brother had gone she looked down waiting for the girl to answer her.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 14th 2012, 14:57

Titus had been thinking about how wonderful hanging out with Madison would be when she teleported. Frowning, he ran to the meeting room and sat down. He would straighten it out later.

Baylee snorted. "We broke up a long time ago. And if I remember correctly, I was the one who broke it off." Khalid nudged her hand so she would pet him more.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade August 14th 2012, 15:19

Jeremy looked up from Jonah "Sarcasim, eer heard of it?" he asked sarcasticly and began to apply bandages where Baylee had scratched him "Good as new." he said and stood up wiping dirt from his knees. he went and found a seat next to Titus "How are those banadges working?" he asked "And how are things going wth Madison?" he asked wanting to know about his freinds relationship with the invisible girl, h was the only one who could sense her when she was invisible he nodded toward an empty seat next to Mary Jane "she's over there if you wanted to straighten things ou with her, she seemed pretty upset when she got hre." his voice serious instead of mocking.
Jade
Jade
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 14th 2012, 15:31

"You use too much sarcasim, Jeremy." Titus sighed. " the bandages are fine. Madison and I are friends for now." He said and looked away from his friend moodily. A headache was bothering him.

Jonah thanked Jeremy and sat down slowly with a smirk on his face.

Baylee frowned at Jeremy and pet Khalid. Sar asm wasnt something she liked very much.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade August 14th 2012, 15:35

Jeremy looked at his freind "You sure you don't want to talk to her?" he asked and nudged him with his elbow and said "Headache?" he remembered what a person with a headache usually lookedlike, he waited to get some answers,

Mary Jane waited for Will to answer her question, when he didn't answer she frowned and looked away she scotted over and satin the next chair. (LOL! I squashed Madison!)
Jade
Jade
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 14th 2012, 15:37

(Hey!)

Madison reappeared and threw Mary off her, she looked around theroom and teleported beside Titus she smiled and said "Hi, Okay if i sit here?" she asked and then waited. She still wondered why he hadn't answered her question.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 14th 2012, 16:21

"Jack when to go look for Falatheil" Cassandra said to Jackie. "Do you want me to go get them back here?" she asked.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8435
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 14th 2012, 17:31

Titus smiled and pulled out the chair for her. "I dont mind. And I think maybe I couls squeeze a few hours of play time in before some solo training." He chuckled. Lookng at Will, he nodded. "My head is pounding from impact with that wall." He confessed.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 14th 2012, 19:29

Ike watched from the corner, his eyes widening slightly. He walked up beside Cassandra, whistling. "It's going to be crowded..." He said, talking about the meeting. "Best not be late." Ike called in a teasing voice before going ahead to join the others.
(Pets 8D)

Silas winced, seeing the entire thing from the shadows. The clawing had looked painful. He formed back into his human self and walked into his room, greeted warmly with a friendly blink and tail flick from his cat, Keiran. "Hey Keir," He mumbled, giving the black tom cat's head a pat. Silas walked through the other door, taking a short cut to the meeting room. He melted back into shadow and travelled underneath the locked exit door, joining the others near the entrance. "Here,"
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4048
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost August 14th 2012, 19:42

Penny flashed his teeth at Xurxo. "Any exceptions for me?" She joked and entered the room. She noticed how others drew away from her as she walked past the chairs. Feeling rather shaken, she took a spot at a far end.

Will stared forlornly at Mary Jane. He didn't know what to say. He wasn't much of a romantic guy, just the kind that occasionally flirts with all girls but he grabbed her hand before she walked away and pulled her onto his lap, wrapping his arms around her slender waist.

"Sorry about that," he whispered into her left ear. "I'll bring you out right after the meeting ends."

OOC: Topic has been updated upon request of member.

Last edited by Phantom on August 14th 2012, 20:50; edited 1 time in total
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 14th 2012, 20:41

Ike couldn't help but frown as Penny passed, but quickly put on his trademark smile and waited, helping himself to a chair. A few were broken due to old age, but he knew some people put effort into replacing broken things. He also heard that one girl in one of the groups was a skilled builder. Maybe that's where the chair came from? "Huh," Ike mumbled, and glanced back at Penny, who looked dejected. Soon, a clone formed and walked over to speak with her, smiling like its original. "Why the long face?" The clone asked, holding back a chuckle at his own terrible joke. Penny could look like whatever she wanted.

Silas waited for the meeting to start, trying to ignore the fact that no one had greeted him as warmly as his cat. He thought about it for a moment and frowned at that, his eyebrows in a quizzical expression.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4048
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caligo August 14th 2012, 23:26

Xurxo walked into the auditorium, feeling the cold rush of air conditioning against his skin. As he watched Penny settle down at the far side of the room, he noticed she drew sideways glances from the other members. Having half a mind to keep her company, he stood up but noticed Ike (or was it one of his clones) had walked up to her. Xurxo sat back down, slinging his violin case from his back. He looked around for Zephyra, but could not find her in the room full of Life-Bringers. He tapped his hands against his violin case, waiting for the meeting to begin. He silently wondered if anyone would mind if he played a few chords on his Stradivarius.
Caligo
Caligo
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost August 15th 2012, 00:00

Penny leaned back when she saw Ike's clone. "None of your business," she snapped, crossing her arms as she watched Xurxo from the back. Guess he's looking for Zephyra again, she thought.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 15th 2012, 05:55

Madison smiled at Titus "That sounds great! So, after the meeting?" She asked wanting yo get all of her plans straight.

Jackie looked at Cassandra "Yes, and the others if you can find them." She dissmised the girl and was alone in the room once more.

Jack sat down in defeat, he began to cry he wanted to be with Falatheil, but Cassandra was cool, and cute. He didn't know what to do.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 15th 2012, 06:30

Falathiel woke up, hearing Jack's voice. She smiled and shook Miriel, waking her up, too. She ran out, without waiting on the tired tiger. "Did I miss anything?" she asked, noticing what time it was and that Jack didn't hear the mighty tiger roar. She then saw him start to cry. "What's wrong Jack?" she asked. She ran up and sat beside him. She turned her head to see Miriel lumber out of the doorway. She grabbed a treat from her belt and threw it to the tiger. Two seconds later, Miriel was wide awake. Falathiel turned back to Jack, 'Well? What's wrong?"

Hermione got up and walked to the Meeting Room. She'd have to ask the tree about what happened later. She decided not to sit next to Madison. If she did, then questions would burst out of her mouth. She chose a random empty seat and sat down, waiting for the meeting to start, not socializing with anyone.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18259
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content