Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Life and Death - Page 5 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Life and Death - Page 5 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life and Death

+12
Windystorm
Noxe
Roguestar
Caligo
Birdstar
Streamstar
Legendflower
Caraway
Shimmerpaw
Lightclaw
Frost
Nyx
16 posters

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

Should we add a Sequel to this RP after the final battle?

Life and Death - Page 5 Vote_lcap100%Life and Death - Page 5 Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 9 ]
Life and Death - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%Life and Death - Page 5 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Life and Death - Page 5 Empty Life and Death

Post by Nyx August 10th 2012, 03:14

First topic message reminder :

The Life-Givers and Death-Bringers. The never-ending war between the two groups. The Life-Givers are the peace-makers. The Death-Bringers are the chaos-makers. They are mortal enemies, the dispute between them stretching to the beginning of time. Now, the time nearing Winter Solstice, the Death-Bringers will try to take advantage of the day they are most powerful, and bring their sworn enemy to heel.

A lean, tall figure appeared silently, his slate gray eyes like slabs of cold marble as they swept the alley before him. The moon made his hair a metallic silver-black shade, a mysterious mix of colors that made him look alien, dangerous. He narrowed his glittering eyes, mouth tightening into a line 
The alley seemed empty, not a single sound disturbed the stale air. Yet Halt knew that his warriors were there, waiting, watching.
He made if soft tsk tsk sound with his tongue, stepping forward to stand on a sloping boulder as flames wreathed over his hands, flowing down to illuminate the rock in a ghostly apparition. 
The humans appeared almost at once, seemingly to detach from the shadows themselves to gather beneath their well-respected leader.
"It is time," Halt said  simply, his deep gravelly voice easily reaching everyone's ears even though he spoke quietly.
The gathered warriors raised their fists and from their throats came a single sound--swelling in unison--a sound that promised death.

JOINING FORM:
Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] 
[b]Group:[/b] 
[b]Rank:[/b] 
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Primary Power:[/b] 
[b]Other:[/b]

My Characters:
Username: Brightstar
Name: Halt
Group: Death-Bringers
Description: lean, surprisingly short boy with long-ish black hair. His eyes are slate gray, unwavering and steady. He emits a quiet aura of power, although he hardly smiles, and a smile that contains actual humor is even rarer. Surprisingly strong, he is agile and fast on his feet. Sardonic and cynical, he has a deep vein of dry humor in him despite his outward appearance of seriousness and dangerousness. Around mid-twenties in age.
Primary Power: Never miss a target
Other: Halt is well-respected and has a dangerous and fearful reputation. He is a master stragetist, although he is indefinitely impatient. He constantly carries a massive longbow with a ninety-pound draw weight, and two knives.

Username: Brightstar
Name: Sala
Group: Life-Givers
Description: tall, athletic girl with strange, unique eyes that seem to shift in color and long brown hair that has a reddish tint under sunlight. Surprisingly strong, she has dry humor and a trademark smirk. Far from being either a girly-girl or a tom-boy, she is something in between--a category all her own. Trained in martial arts and Tae-Kwon-Do, she has swift reflexes and a lot of power packed in her fists. Outwardly, she seems harmless, but on the inside, there's a pit of cold resentment and anger because she was mistreated in her childhood. Sixteen in age.
Primary Power: shape-shifting, specializes in mythical creatures
Other: Sala is kind of new to the Life-Bringers group, but she is a fast learner. Honest but easy to irritate, she is outgoing and friendly despite her past. She has little training in the subject of weapons, although she is adept in how to use her own body in fights. Agile and fast, she is not very strong, but still strong enough to shock others. 

RULES
-You may only have one power
-Your power must be unique; none may be the same, although can be slightly similiar.
-You cannot be super-powerful, nor can you be invincible
-Godmodding is prohibited
-Fighting over powers is also not allowed. It's petty and unnecessary, and if you have any problems, PM me or try to work it out among yourselves by PM or Chat.
-Enjoy yourself! (;

----------------------------------------------------------------------
GROUPS

Death-Bringers:
Spoiler:

Life-Givers:
Spoiler:

OTHER INFO:
~ The ranks are, from highest to lowest, leader, second-in-command, healer, training master, member, apprentice.

*Note: After the final battle the RPG will be considered "done" and it will be closed! Vote if you think we should add a "sequel" to this RP! Sneaky

Last edited by Brightstar on August 22nd 2012, 18:24; edited 13 times in total
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38650
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Life and Death - Page 5 Empty Re: Life and Death

Post by Caligo August 12th 2012, 10:50

Not able to concentrate on a beautiful tone while training went on around him, Xurxo shifted on the bench, and changed genres. Spurring himself on and closing his eyes, he changed pieces to the Lalo Symphonie Espagnole, a furious paced concerto. Working up a slight sweat, he opened his eyes, and saw Jackie (or was it Jack?) greeting him. He nodded a good morning, "I saw Penny in the kitchen last...and she took my muffin, or what was left of it." he added. "I'll be at the meeting; when is it?" he asked.
Caligo
Caligo
Loner

Custom Rank : Nothing Special.
WarriorPoints : 9141
Male Posts : 139

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 60,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 12th 2012, 11:19

~I think it's your choice Swiftshadow.~

Falathiel decided to take a break. She placed her bow next to Miriel, then walked into the kitchen. She grabbed a muffin, then walked back out. She grabbed her bow and sneaked away, to her favorite cave. This cave was large, and it only had two entrances. One secretly hidden under a tree, and one under her bed. It still had decorations from when she was a little girl. She walked over to a certain part of the wall. There was a small paw print, with a smaller hand print inside it. Her eyes filled with tears when she remembered all the good times she had with the white tigress. She held the tears back and pulled out a harp from a certain section of the cave. She started to play it, when she heard Miriel's roar. Falathiel smiled as Miriel walked up. She started to play a song that she'd play with the tiger when they were little kids. It was a song she had made up herself, that only her and Miriel could do. She played along with the purr of Miriel.

Hermione took Madison's place under the tree. She wouldn't bother her anymore, for now. She laid on the ground and slowly drifted to sleep.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18253
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 12th 2012, 12:33

~er, Zephyra's accepted right? Sweat I have no idea what's going on...~

Zephyra entered the training area, chocolate chip muffin in one hand, special longbow in the other. "Hi Sala, Xurxo," she greeted her sister and friend. The dark haired teenage boy's exotic name rolled comfortably in her mouth, and the sight of him brought slight color to her cheeks. Zephyra didn't give away her feelings, however, as she finished her muffin and strung her longbow, taking her place beside the pond. She then practiced shaping the water into icy arrows and shooting them with her longbow, wincing as a splinter of frost cut into her thumb.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13271
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 12th 2012, 13:17

~I'm going to split them, Jackie will be leader, Jackie is a technopath(Can control all technology and Elrctricirty., and Jack will a training master that controls air(Wind, Air, Ect.)~

Jackie thought about what Penny was doing "Terrorizing inocent regulars?" she asked, "Sometimes i think about moving her to the Death-Bringers." she added, Penny loved to terrorize people that were passing by, on their way home and what not. She would pretend to set them on fire, or something. she frowned and sa down to think dodgeing when Jack swung a sword over her head.

Jack barley missed his sister's head and looked down at her glaring at him "Sorry, so sorry Jackie." he said truthfully "sure, you're sorry." was her reply. He continued traininghe blew th dummy over and sliced it to peices.

Madison frowned whem the force feild went away, she'd been working on it for days, she would have Halt help her with it. He was the leader and probably knew what wa wrong she ate the doughnut and left the kitchen and teleported to the training area and asked them "Can i join you?" she wanted to help, he best thing was, it was almost impossible to hurt her, when she foes invisible, you can't feel her or sense her, unless the grass tells you she's there. She waited for them to answer.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6191
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 12th 2012, 13:22

Titus hoked for air once Baylee dropped from his back. The girl was light but had a good grip!

"Halt!" Baylee sang. "I think that's enough practice for now. Titus needs his wounds tended to." Lookig at the engered and now pale guy, she frowned. "Maybe a sword wasn't a wise choice, Willy...and...maybe I shouldn't have choked him." She pondered.

"I'm fine. catch a little breath and get a few bandages and I'll be good as new." Titus mumbled. He walked off to find the medic.

Baylee scowled. "Great. One less warrior if we fight with the Life-Givers. Nice going, Willy-billy." A spark of misheif gleamed in her eyes. "I know the perfect punishment!" Baylee announced. "You will have to go get my wolf-dog from my friend whom loves close to the Life-Givers! Without getting caught by any of those peace loving hippies." She looked completely satisfied with herself as she jumped onto Halt's back, legs wrapped around his waist and arms wound loosely around his neck.
Looking at Madison, Baylee shook her head. "Sorry. We were just finishing here. Titus went to get his wounds tended to if you wanna help him." She smiled. "Maybe another tine, Maddie?"
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13697
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 12th 2012, 13:42

~*Maddy~

Madison glared at Baylee "You know i hate it when you call me that." and she did, she had no right to be throwing nicknames out thre, just because she was second in command, didn't mean Madison feared her. Or respected her. she looked at Titus and said sweetly "Are you okay?" she wanted to be sure he was fine, "And when you get a chance, i want to talk to you." she said and waited for an answer.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 12th 2012, 14:27

Baylee only smiled.

Titus shrugged. "I won't die." He replied humorously. "We can talk now if you want." Titus stretched his now aching muscles. "Oh..and you might not want to be so disrespectful to your second in command." He advised. "She deserves more respect than you think." A grimace crossed his features once his back gushed more blood.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caligo August 12th 2012, 15:36

Xurxo greeted Zephyra, a bit tentative with his words. Cursing himself inwardly for being so awkward and shy around people--specifically girls, he packed up his violin and slung the case across his back. Watching Zephyra shoot frozen arrows, something he always admired, he noticed a shard of ice had sliced her thumb. Walking over, he asked, "Are you alright...? I can heal that if you want..."Trying to shake off his timidness, he stared at his feet and waited for a response.
Caligo
Caligo
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 12th 2012, 16:01

Zephyra paused and turned to look at Xurxo. Hoping she hadn't stared for too long, she replied, "Yes please," and held out her hand. "Was that Mendelssohn? I like classical music too," she added while waiting. Zephyra shared Xurxo's love of music. She'd even played the violin before she joined the Life-Bringers. She had a Strad, but she had to leave it when she joined her sister in the Life-Bringers group. Zephyra could remember the last concerto she was working on - a beautiful piece full of wild, fast notes.

~does anyone want to RP Zephyra next week while I'm gone? Her power is controlling water in all its forms, she's good with her special longbow that has a dagger stored in it. She likes Xurxo, but doesn't show it besides the occasional blush or defensiveness of him. (for more info see my joining sheet on page 4) Lighty, do you want to?~
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 12th 2012, 16:30

(I would love to Rp her temporarily! Just tell me when you need me to and I will. (Smile
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 12th 2012, 17:33

Madison smiled and teleported behind a tree very cloe, she stuck her head out and called to Titus, "Come on!"

(Can you split Jackie and Jack up?)

Jackie saw Xurxo and smiled she looked at Sala and said "Meet me at 5:00." she said "And bring an apprentice if you with. Jackie dissapeared in a bolt of lightning and appeared in her office she walked to her room and founf the KitKat she had been storing yder her pillow, and quickly ate it, she left the room and headed toward the kitchen, she was so tired she could fall limp on a bed of needles. She walked into the kitchen and grabbed a coffee she brought it to her room and went on her laptop, feeling like a normal 18-year-old.

Jack looed arounf trying to find Falatheil, he shrugged and patted Sala on the shoulder, "If you need me i'll be in my room." he whispered. He walked to the kitchen to grab a cold peice of pizza he put it in the microwave and set it for 30 seconds. He pulled a coke out of the fridge and opened it. He grabbed his pizza and headed for his room. He entered his White walled living space and cracked a window, he made the wind blow hard and sat on his bed, practicing his powers.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caligo August 12th 2012, 18:06

Xurxo froze, and found himself blushing slightly under Zephyra's stare, and snapped out of his trance. Quickly pulling out his medical kit from his cargo pants, he opened it and grabbed the tweezers, extracting the shard of ice. He lifted his hands quickly, drawing energy out of the air. Placing them on her hand, where the wound was, he concentrated on the healing process, and felt the skin close under his hand. "Yes, I was playing the Mendelssohn," he said, trying to make conversation. "I'll have to find the time to teach it to you someday," he told her, knowing that her amazing violin skills were possibly better than his.
Caligo
Caligo
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 12th 2012, 18:28

Falathiel played the harp, and got to the finale. Right at the end, Miriel let out a roar. Falathiel put the harp up and walked out of the cave. She turned and noticed Jack in his room near the cave entrance. The caves were big, they could expand underneath his room. What if he heard the roar? She suddenly got very nervous. She felt the wind blow and started to shiver. She hopped on Miriel and rode to her home. She walked in and went directly to her room. She left the window open just a little bit and decided to take a quick nap, to relax herself. Miriel curled up next to her and gave her a small lick. She then drifted into sleep.

Hermione woke up, then heard Madison's voice nearby. She sneaked closer. She'd have to ask the tree what had happened after she got through. She went back to the tree she was under and pretended to still be asleep, so that she'd know when Madison was done talking to whoever.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18253
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 12th 2012, 20:27

~Thanks Lighty! You can start on Tuesday Wink~

Zephyra sighed in relief. "I'd love that," she said to Xurxo. She turned back to the target, then decided it was enough training for the day. "Want to take a walk in the garden?" she offered Xurxo.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 12th 2012, 20:32

Titus smirked and followed quickly thouh he hurt. Slipping his brass knuckles in his pockets, he scooped his discarded and mauled shirt off the ground. "So, what did you want to talk to me about?" Titus asked, looking over his injuries as he spoke and walked.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 12th 2012, 20:46

Sala hung up her longbow when she saw that everyone else was starting to stop their training. She glanced at the clock, surprised to see that an hour had already flew by. "Humph. Just as I was starting to enjoy myself." Sala didn't really enjoy fighting with weapons; she looked upon it as a training style necessary to keep alive. She overheard the question her sister asked Xurxo and snorted softly. She wasn't exactly good at keeping things secret was she?
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caligo August 12th 2012, 21:16

Xurxo paused for a moment, surprised at the question. After a moment's hesitation, he flashed her a smile and accepted Zephyra's offer. "It's a good idea," he agreed. "I needed to extract some honey and nectar from some of the exotic flowers anyways; it doesn't hurt to keep some extra handy. You never know when some will come in handy..." He trailed off, realizing that he was getting absorbed with preparation and work when he should be enjoying the time he could spend with others. "I mean..." he stammered. "I'd love to. Let's go, shall we?" He offered his hand out, wondering if she would take it.
Caligo
Caligo
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 13th 2012, 01:37

(I feel so trusted 8D)

Username: Windypaw ;D
Name: Silas
Group: Death-gingers
Description: A tall boy with short, neat, black hair. He has cold, serious brown eyes and eyebrows that are almost always lowered in a no-nonsense expression. Silas looks about 18, if not in his early 20s.
Primary Power: Silas can melt into shadows, take control of a person using their shadow, and travel through shadows. He can only control weak-minded people, but can control almost all animals through their shadows. He can also melt down into his own and walk off as a shadow of himself, literally. Silas can also form any shadow he'd like where there is enough darkness, but a bright ray of light can easily wound him if pointed directly at him. If strong enough, it can even kill him or leave him mortally wounded.
Other: If you've ever heard the saying, "Don't judge a book by it's cover.", with Silas, it's the opposite. He's exactly how he looks; serious, quiet, suspicious, but he still has an air of mystery about him. Silas is fiercely loyal, but his cowardice betrays that. When things get too rough, he melts into a shadow and races away. He's also a bit judgemental, but can be kind if you treat him well. Silas is especially good with long-range weapons and daggers.

]Username: Windypaw 8D
Name: Ike
Group: Life-bringers
Description: A young-looking guy with light-colored brown hair that looks red in the sun. Ike has brown-green eyes and short, but slightly messy, hair. He always has an optimistic look on his face and eyebrows often lowered in a michevious way.
Primary Power: Ike can multiply himself to make up to 50 clones of himself at the same time. This also means he can do 50 different things and be at 50 different places at the same time. His clones are just like him, only weaker, dumber, and easier to kill. Once someone has killed a clone, Ike can't re-make him, and with each clone killed, he gets weaker. When the last clone is killed, Ike is extremely weak and vulnerable. If he only makes less than 50 though, he is capable of fighting back or running when all are killed. He will still be weakened though.
Other: Ike is extremely clever and he has been ever since he was young. He looks young and inexperienced, but because he knows his life is at stake if his clones die, he is very wary and usually only makes a few clones at first.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4042
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 13th 2012, 03:58

You're accepted Windy! Very Happy
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 13th 2012, 06:41

Cassandra realized everyone was putting away their weapons and leaving, so she decided to shot her bow one more time before she put it away. She selected an arrow from her quiver, pulled back the string, and sent the arrow flying straight at the target. She smiled as the arrow slammed into the target. She put away her longbow and walked over to Alexa. "Alexa," she said, "What do you want to do now, now that everyone is leaving?"
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8429
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 13th 2012, 09:10

Zephyra smiled and tentatively took Xurxo's hand. She didn't mind him talking about the flowers; she was interested in them herself and she knew they were an important part of Xurxo's work. "Go on," she said, "I don't mind. Can you tell me what this one might be used for?" She pointed with her free hand at a delicate silver blossom that looked like a lily.

~OMG this is actually working Life and Death - Page 5 1818838577 ok then slight change of plans. Lighty, if Jadefrost decides to make Xurxo make it more obvious that he likes Zephyra or whatever, then you can make Zephyra respond similarly. Btw, I'll should be actively posting by next Wednesday Very Happy so you can start tomorrow, Lighty! :3~
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caligo August 13th 2012, 11:55

Xurxo shuddered inside a bit at the touch of Zephyra's hand, delicate yet strong. He looked at the white flower she was pointing at, and furrowed his brow in concentration, racking his memory for the name of it. "Hmn. That's a strange one; I don't think I've seen that kind before, which is peculiar..." He scratched his head with his free hand and reached down to caress the silver flower, making sure not to crumple any of it's petals. "It bears resemblance to Lilium candidum, though it's not quite the same..." He quickly reached in his pocket for a syringe, and extracted a golden liquid from the stem. "Interesting..." he muttered to himself. "I'll have to take this one in for examination..." He looked up at Zephyra, "I didn't know you were that interested in flowers, or any of my work in fact."
Caligo
Caligo
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 13th 2012, 12:15

Zephyra smiled shyly and squeezed Xurxo's hand. "It's really interesting," she admitted. "You have a unique power. Everyone else's has something to do with battle, or at least helps as a weapon, like mine. We can hurt, but not heal." She spotted a slightly wilting flower. "Hmmm," she murmured, coming up with an idea. "Maybe I could..." Holding up her hand, she directed a small stream of freshwater at the roots. The water seemed to help the flower. She then hosed the entire garden. When she was done, every single flower and leaf seemed to be a shade more vibrant and alive. Zephyra laughed. "Wow, I could be a gardener."
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caligo August 13th 2012, 12:37

Xurxo's eyes widened, capturing all the brilliant colors around him. He opened his mouth, and couldn't find words to describe it, which was rare for him, as he always had something intellectual to say. He closed his mouth and took a deep sniff, the pollen and sweet-smelling scents of blooming flowers in the air. He gave Zephyra's hand a squeeze, and thanked her. "Now that all the flowers are in either full bloom or close to their mitosis stages, I'll be able to run tests and prepare slides, and I'll need to capture a sample from the Antirrhinum and also from the Arum lilies, which I'm sure will be useful in the purification of toxins...and.." He took a few steps forwards, and realized he was still holding Zephyra's hand, and was about to drag her from flower to flower. He dropped his hands to his sides in slight embarrassment. "Sorry...It's just that I've never seen these flowers so healthy before, and I suppose I get carried away..." He looked at her with apologetic eyes, fingers spazzing out against his thighs.
Caligo
Caligo
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 13th 2012, 12:38

Ike lay on a bench, his legs crossed and his arms behind his head in a relaxed way. Meanwhile, his 6 other clones were doing more active things. 2 were playing ping pong with an old table and broken equipment, one was eating an apple, and the others were just messing around.

Silas sighed, leaning against a wall in the form of his shadow.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4042
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content