Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Life and Death - Page 9 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Life and Death - Page 9 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life and Death

+12
Windystorm
Noxe
Roguestar
Caligo
Birdstar
Streamstar
Legendflower
Caraway
Shimmerpaw
Lightclaw
Frost
Nyx
16 posters

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Should we add a Sequel to this RP after the final battle?

Life and Death - Page 9 Vote_lcap100%Life and Death - Page 9 Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 9 ]
Life and Death - Page 9 Vote_lcap0%Life and Death - Page 9 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Life and Death - Page 9 Empty Life and Death

Post by Nyx August 10th 2012, 03:14

First topic message reminder :

The Life-Givers and Death-Bringers. The never-ending war between the two groups. The Life-Givers are the peace-makers. The Death-Bringers are the chaos-makers. They are mortal enemies, the dispute between them stretching to the beginning of time. Now, the time nearing Winter Solstice, the Death-Bringers will try to take advantage of the day they are most powerful, and bring their sworn enemy to heel.

A lean, tall figure appeared silently, his slate gray eyes like slabs of cold marble as they swept the alley before him. The moon made his hair a metallic silver-black shade, a mysterious mix of colors that made him look alien, dangerous. He narrowed his glittering eyes, mouth tightening into a line 
The alley seemed empty, not a single sound disturbed the stale air. Yet Halt knew that his warriors were there, waiting, watching.
He made if soft tsk tsk sound with his tongue, stepping forward to stand on a sloping boulder as flames wreathed over his hands, flowing down to illuminate the rock in a ghostly apparition. 
The humans appeared almost at once, seemingly to detach from the shadows themselves to gather beneath their well-respected leader.
"It is time," Halt said  simply, his deep gravelly voice easily reaching everyone's ears even though he spoke quietly.
The gathered warriors raised their fists and from their throats came a single sound--swelling in unison--a sound that promised death.

JOINING FORM:
Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] 
[b]Group:[/b] 
[b]Rank:[/b] 
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Primary Power:[/b] 
[b]Other:[/b]

My Characters:
Username: Brightstar
Name: Halt
Group: Death-Bringers
Description: lean, surprisingly short boy with long-ish black hair. His eyes are slate gray, unwavering and steady. He emits a quiet aura of power, although he hardly smiles, and a smile that contains actual humor is even rarer. Surprisingly strong, he is agile and fast on his feet. Sardonic and cynical, he has a deep vein of dry humor in him despite his outward appearance of seriousness and dangerousness. Around mid-twenties in age.
Primary Power: Never miss a target
Other: Halt is well-respected and has a dangerous and fearful reputation. He is a master stragetist, although he is indefinitely impatient. He constantly carries a massive longbow with a ninety-pound draw weight, and two knives.

Username: Brightstar
Name: Sala
Group: Life-Givers
Description: tall, athletic girl with strange, unique eyes that seem to shift in color and long brown hair that has a reddish tint under sunlight. Surprisingly strong, she has dry humor and a trademark smirk. Far from being either a girly-girl or a tom-boy, she is something in between--a category all her own. Trained in martial arts and Tae-Kwon-Do, she has swift reflexes and a lot of power packed in her fists. Outwardly, she seems harmless, but on the inside, there's a pit of cold resentment and anger because she was mistreated in her childhood. Sixteen in age.
Primary Power: shape-shifting, specializes in mythical creatures
Other: Sala is kind of new to the Life-Bringers group, but she is a fast learner. Honest but easy to irritate, she is outgoing and friendly despite her past. She has little training in the subject of weapons, although she is adept in how to use her own body in fights. Agile and fast, she is not very strong, but still strong enough to shock others. 

RULES
-You may only have one power
-Your power must be unique; none may be the same, although can be slightly similiar.
-You cannot be super-powerful, nor can you be invincible
-Godmodding is prohibited
-Fighting over powers is also not allowed. It's petty and unnecessary, and if you have any problems, PM me or try to work it out among yourselves by PM or Chat.
-Enjoy yourself! (;

----------------------------------------------------------------------
GROUPS

Death-Bringers:
Spoiler:

Life-Givers:
Spoiler:

OTHER INFO:
~ The ranks are, from highest to lowest, leader, second-in-command, healer, training master, member, apprentice.

*Note: After the final battle the RPG will be considered "done" and it will be closed! Vote if you think we should add a "sequel" to this RP! Sneaky

Last edited by Brightstar on August 22nd 2012, 18:24; edited 13 times in total
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38643
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Life and Death - Page 9 Empty Re: Life and Death

Post by Jade August 15th 2012, 06:42

Mary Jane smiled and kissed Will straight on the lips and pulled away after awhileshe sat down next to him she pulled the fair closer and layer her head on his shoulder.

Jeremy pulled an icepack out of his bag and handed it to Titus "Need any asprin?" He asked placing the icepack on the boy's head.
Jade
Jade
Loner

Custom Rank : I AM YOUR MOM.
WarriorPoints : 5578
Male Posts : 223

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 15th 2012, 06:51

Jack looked up at Falatheil, his eyes red around and clouded with hurt, he smiled weakly and got up, then he kissed her cheek wanting her to feel how much he liked her. He then said to her "We'd better get back to the meeting room." He said "You head there I need to go wash my face, I'll sit next to you." He said and dashed of "I promise!" He called over his shoulder.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6184
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 15th 2012, 08:00

~Heh, sorry for being away so long. I was on the airplane.~

Halt cleared his throat, gently disentangling his hand from Baylee's. "Everyone is here, right?" He tapped the folders, his eyes sharp as he glanced around the room. Time to strike.

~Sorry for the short post I gotta go. D:~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade August 15th 2012, 09:52

Mary Jane waited for Halt to begin "Yes everyone is here." she called out, sitting up, then leaning back on Will's shoulder. She wanted the meeting to end so Will would take her out, she loved him verymuch, but she would have to wait for this meeting to come to an end.

Jeremy looked at Titus, and whispered so Madison couldn't hear "Onece you get to know her well, will you ask her out?" he asked he could tell his friend probably liked her a little, i mean deep down Madison liked him too, it's the fact of life, but only one love does a person let show.
Jade
Jade
Loner

Custom Rank : I AM YOUR MOM.
WarriorPoints : 5578
Male Posts : 223

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 15th 2012, 09:59

~i was on a trip..... so yeah, a missed like 7 pages or so. if i make a mistake, at least there's a reason.~

are there chairs or do we sit on the floor o.O everyone's just saying "sitting down".

Prim took a seat and stared ahead. She'd kind of been in a trance lately, forgetting details to everything. She chose a spot close to Falathiel, as she could remember they trained together.

Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33799
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 15th 2012, 10:13

~Yeah, Cheese, in the Life-Givers at least, it's in the auditorium.~

Jack went toward the bathroom and washed his face he then left to the meeting room and grabbed a muffin on the way in, he made a wave of wind and sat on it so it carried him to the auditorium, he sat next to Falatheil and said "Sorry, i didn't want to come with red eyes." He said them got ready to hear what his slster had to say.

Jackie cleared her throat and looked at everyone "Is everyone here?" she asked so she could begin the meeting.

Madison looked at Halt and sat next to Titus, she wentinvisible so she could and reappeared for no reason, she does that a lot, she's not used to her powers. She waited for Hal to begin.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 15th 2012, 10:57

Cassandra had been about to go look for Jack, but he had just arrived in the auditorium. "Hi Jack!" she said. "I was just about to go look for you." She waited to hear what Jackie had to say.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8422
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 15th 2012, 11:01

Ike's clone shrugged and held up his hands. "Alright, alright. But everyone would love to talk to you if you just lightened up a bit." He said, and then the clone disappeared. Ike glanced at Penny, then back at Halt. It was worth a try to cheer up the girl, but she hadn't given him the chance. He looked over at Baylee, frowning slightly. That's the overprotective cat girl... He thought, shuddering as he thought of the fate of any poor new girl that took a liking to Halt.

Silas waited patiently, his frown melting back into an expressionless line. His cat had followed him, probably hoping for food. He grunted and allowed Keiran to heave himself up his legs and onto his shoulder, his claws digging into his jacket.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4035
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 15th 2012, 11:05

~Windypaw, Halt and Baylee are death bringers and are not in the same place as Ike and the rest of the life givers.~

Cassandra took a seat as she waited to hear what Jackie was going to say.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 15th 2012, 11:14

"Oh, hi Cassandra wanna sit next to me?" he asked politely and mad e room next to him so she could sit by moving his NetBook.

Jackie called out "Well I have been having suspicoins about the Death-Bringers," she began "And i think they may be planning an attack from what i heard a tresspasser say while i was on Night Duty." she said "And i want extra training for everyone, Training Mastars, keep that in mind, i want the apprentices bocoming members so more training." she dissmissed the meeting and waited for everyone to leave.

Jack got up and left the auditorium and turned to Cassandra and asked "Do you want to train with me?" he waited for the apprentice to answer, he knew he was dangerous so she could andle a fight.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caligo August 15th 2012, 12:09

"More training," Xurxo thought to himself. He frowned slightly, his fingers still tapping Vivaldi on his violin case. "But I have no fighting powers, so I won't really have anything to train with..." He let out a sigh, and looked around for someone to train with.
Caligo
Caligo
Loner

Custom Rank : Nothing Special.
WarriorPoints : 9134
Male Posts : 139

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 60,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 15th 2012, 12:28

(Ignore that then.)

Ike's smile grew. He loved training, especially since he could use more than one weapon at once using his clones. He glanced over at Cassandra, standing, but saw Jack and turned. He could train with his clones if no one asked.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4035
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 15th 2012, 14:06

Halt nodded. "Right," he began. "So you know that the Life-Givers have been getting more pesky lately. They've forgotten about the power that we have, the last time we beat them in battle. Obviously, they think we've gotten slack, lazy, or unguarded. Well, they're going to get a surprise very soon. We're launching an attack in three days' time. In these next few days, we'll train, lay out plans, tactics, anything. Let's make this a battle they won't forget, eh?" He took his map out of the folder and spread it across the table. "We'll be concentratingour attacks here, here, and here," Halt said, taping different places with his forefinger. "If there's any changes, you will all be notified. Any other questions?"

~~~

Sala frowned. More training? Ugh as if she didn't have to spend enough time to practice with sharp toys. She stood, glancing around. It was time to practice hand-to-hand fighting again. Where was Zephyra? Sala couldn't see her sister anywhere. She spotted Xurxo though, and figured that Zephyra would show up sooner or later to find him. Shrugging, she headed over to the healer. "Do you want to train with me and Zephyra? At least, when she gets here." A frown creasing her face again, Sala added, "Since you can just heal... I could teach you some martial arts stuff if you want." A little doubtful, she glanced around for her sister again. Where had Zephyra run off too?

(Rhetorical question. Razz Zephyra/Maplestream ran off to Hawaii.~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 15th 2012, 14:47

(I was supposed to RP Zephyra. I apoligize for forgeting that. I am totally out of it and dead sick. So if some people could RP all my characters until I feel better, that'd be great.)
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13690
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 15th 2012, 16:23

Cassandra sat down next to Jack. Then Jack asked her if she wanted to train with him.
"Sure!" she said, smiling, "That sounds like fun." She enjoyed training, and being with Jack. "What kinds of weapons are we using?"

~Whenever I say she changes her body to one thats good with a certain weapon, she doesn't change how she looks, she only changes her muscles and stuff like that~
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 15th 2012, 17:31

~Can Jack to eventually find the caves, but not know that the caves belonged to Falathiel, until she tells him or until they both go to the cave at the same time?~

Falathiel narrowed her eyes when she turned to look at Cassandra. She got up and stalked outside. She ran straight to the training area. She grabbed her bow and started shooting arrows immediately. She never really was super close friends with Cassandra. Jealousy welled up inside her. She had no idea why. Cassandra was an apprentice and Jack could help her train. Miriel ran up to Falathiel and rubbed up against her legs, trying to make her owner feel better. Falathiel shot at a training dummy, then sent Miriel to attack. The tigress obeyed and leaped onto the dummy, claws unsheathed, scraping at it. This was the usual dummy that they trained on, so it's been torn up and stitched back together many times. She then hopped on Miriel and rode along the streets, until she got to the end of the Life-Givers territory. She turned around and rode to her secret cave. She laid on the floor in a hidden area and fell asleep.

Hermione shook her head and left, assuming the meeting was over. She made vines of poison ivy swirl around her with roses woven in between. She went to the training area and started practicing. She flung thorny roses at the dummy. She then wrapped poison ivy around it. She smiled and practiced again, the same technique. She soon changed techniques. She started off by throwing roses at the body and wrapped poison ivy around the dummy. She then threw brambles at it, and pulled some Autumn Crocus from her pouch and threw them at the mouth of the dummy. She repeated the two processes again and again and again.

Last edited by Rockpaw on August 15th 2012, 20:57; edited 1 time in total
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18246
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 15th 2012, 17:59

~whoops, switched my characters. Grimm is the death-bringer~

Grimm studie the plan. It looked logical enough. Three days would give him just enough time to exercise his powers. He had been itching to do something for a while now.

Prim finished the roll she bought for lunch and walked over to the weapon rack. She still couldn't find a good weapon, so she tried her hand at a two-handed sword. It was heavy and unbalanced in her untrained hands. Deciding on a small katana, she slashed at a training dummy, causing its head to bob back and forth from the countless stabs.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33799
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caligo August 15th 2012, 21:58

"Alright, I'll train with you. Just take it easy with martial arts stuff; I still need my fingers for violin." Xurxo joked, accepting Sala's offer. He stood up, slipping his violin case behind his back, and nodded his head in the general direction of Penny. "Will it be alright if we bring her with us? It might be a good idea to keep her under supervision. For all we know, she might have a mental breakdown or something. Should I go ask her?" Xurxo shifted his feet, imagining what kind of fighting techniques he'd try out.
Caligo
Caligo
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost August 15th 2012, 23:11

Will let Mary Jane lean on his shoulder and he wrapped an arm around her waist. He was busy listening to Halt and putting their relationship aside for a moment. Duty first, he always said to himself. He ran a hand through his dark hair and suddenly said," Halt, what about we split into groups? We launch one of them first and the Life-Givers will assign all their forces to the first group. Then the second and third group will attack from the back."

He took a deep breath, knowing that everyone's eyes were on him. "I could lead a group and search through their fortress. There's bound to be some people inside so we have to be careful. I heard that its full of traps. I could go look for their leader's office and find all the documents that we can use against them in future."

~ Do the Life and Death people live in castles or what? I'll just say they all live in fortress now Very Happy ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25625
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caligo August 15th 2012, 23:41

Xurxo walked over to Penny, his question formulating in his head, slowly piecing itself together word by word. He tapped her on the shoulder, and instantly his mind went blank. He knew that Zephyra liked him--she had shown him that she did already, but Penny was something completely different. Perhaps it was her innocent looks, or the slight mental instability that made her personality slightly attractive. Xurxo came back to his senses, knowing all too well that he was staring at her. "Um, do you want to train together?" he asked. He felt the blood rush to his head, and knew that he was blushing furiously.
Caligo
Caligo
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost August 15th 2012, 23:53

The scowl on her face vanished instantly. "Sure," Penny said smoothly, getting to her feet. Brushing past Xurxo accidentally as she walked past, she glanced over her shoulder. "Are you coming with me or you're going to keep staring?" She teased, her voice light.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caligo August 16th 2012, 00:13

Xurxo face grew red, and he turned to follow Penny. He took a deep breath, and kept his composure, though on the inside his pulse was racing a hundred miles an hour. He felt her slight touch as she passed by, and there was no telling whether it was accidental, or if she was messing with him. He let out a deep sigh, slightly confused about Penny and whether she liked him or not. "I guess I'll just have to wait and see," he thought to himself. He took another deep breath and cleared his mind, focusing on the training ahead.
Caligo
Caligo
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost August 16th 2012, 00:17

~ AT THE TRAINING AREA ~ Very Happy

Penny stopped by the rack of weapons. "So do we use both weapons and our powers? she asked, taking out a knive and inspecting it carefully. There was a word "Shizu" on it and her curiousity quickened. Shizu... she mouthed the word. Taking it and spinning it in her hand she grinned at Xurxo. "You start first."
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanswirl August 16th 2012, 00:18

Spoiler:
]Username: Oceanswirl
Name: Kirito
Group: Life-Giver
Description: The boy in above picture
Primary Power: Uses 2 swords with superhuman speed
Other: Kirito and Asuna (look below) are boyfriend and girlfriend Very Happy

]Username: Oceanswirl
Name: Asuna
Group: Life-Giver
Description: The girl in above picture
Primary Power: Can slow down time in combat, uses a rapier
Other: Kirito (look above) and Asuna are boyfriend and girlfriend Very Happy

Last edited by Oceanswirl on August 16th 2012, 00:24; edited 1 time in total
Oceanswirl
Oceanswirl
Loner

Custom Rank : A silver tabby cat
WarriorPoints : 4901
Female Posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur August 16th 2012, 00:41

]Username: Fabfur
Name: Cerminia a.k.a Mini
Group: Life-Givers
Description:
Spoiler:
Primary Power: Super speed
Other: N/A

]Username: Fabfur
Name: Jonghyun ;3
Group: Death-Bringers
Description:
Spoiler:
Primary Power: Can control things with his mind.
Other: N/A
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Koolest Kat !!!
WarriorPoints : 7004
Female Posts : 1133

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down