Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

New Dark Forest RP - Page 5 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

New Dark Forest RP - Page 5 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Dark Forest RP

+11
Legendflower
Shimmerpaw
Nyx
Noxe
Lilacstar
Caraway
Windystorm
Roguestar
Streamstar
Lightclaw
Redstar
15 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

New Dark Forest RP - Page 5 Empty New Dark Forest RP

Post by Redstar August 1st 2012, 12:18

First topic message reminder :

I decided to make a Dark Forest RP! I hope this one doesn't die... but it probably will X3
Code:
Name:
Description/Pic:
Littermates:
Mate:
Kits:
History:
Other:
My cats
Name: Moonsplash
Description/Pic:
Moonsplash:
Littermates: Hailstorm (Starclan; killed by Moonsplash) and Snowfall (Starclan; killed by Moonsplash)
Mate: Wants one  New Dark Forest RP - Page 5 1818838577
Kits: NO
History: When Moonsplash was a kit and apprentice, she was teased because of her size. When her first love, Tigerstripe died in battle, she turned evil. Tigerstripe was the only cat who treated her like a normal cat. She killed her mother to show her power, then her brother, Hailstorm popped out of the blue, and she killed him as well, and hung him on a tree branch, without leaving a trace of who killed him. Her sister saw, and Moonsplash noticed her. Soon enough, Moonsplash killed her by ripping her insides out, ending with her heart. She killed half of Thunderclan, and almost killed the leader. When she killed one of her victims, she accidentally left a tuft of her fur on a branch. When the clan found out, her father killed her in her sleep.
Other: The leader or the Dark Forest
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Dawnpaw (Dawnsky)
Description/Pic:
Dawnpaw as a warrior:
Littermates: N/A
Mate: Likes Vaporpaw  New Dark Forest RP - Page 5 1818838577
Kits: N/A
History: Started training in the Dark Forst when she was a kit
Other: Moonsplash's newest apprentice.
All the cats:
Moonsplash (Forestblaze; leader)
Falconstrike (Lighty; deputy)
Icepaw (Iceshard; apprentice [warrior in the DF])
Darksky (Cheesestar; warrior)
Evilheart (Streamfur; warrior)
Bloodeyes (Rockpaw; warrior)
Frozengaze (Windypaw; warrior)
Ravenwing (Maplestream; warrior; spy)
Pantherclaw (Gingerblaze; warrior)
Iceyswirl (Gingerblaze; warrior)
Maplestar (Swiftshadow; warrior)
Thistlestrike (Swiftshadow; warrior)
Vaporpaw (Lighty; apprentice)
Silverpaw (Applefur; apprentice/spy)
Brokenpaw (Windypaw; apprentice)
Dawnpaw (Forestblaze; apprentice)
Zephyrpaw (Eaglestrike; apprentice)
NOTE: NO MORE SPIES.

Last edited by Forestblaze on August 6th 2012, 14:28; edited 13 times in total
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10212
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

New Dark Forest RP - Page 5 Empty Re: New Dark Forest RP

Post by Caraway August 2nd 2012, 17:21

Okay let's not get really logical Razz Rhat means Shadowstrike killed the medicine cat, which was the crime Mallowcloud was killed for. They can just be half-siblings; thy can have the same ShadowClan father or something.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33806
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 2nd 2012, 17:22

~Sorry Cheese, but I got a PM from Applefur that she wanted to make a spy, but she couldn't because she had to log off. I just looked to see which one of you asked first, and Applez did. Sorry Cheese. :/ But Mallow can be alive and an apprentice if you want! Smile~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 2nd 2012, 17:28

Sure Cheese! And that makes sense. Shadowstrike is so evil O.o
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13271
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 2nd 2012, 17:32

Sure my cat will be alive then ^^ she can be the prophecy cat of StarClan or something, and then the Dark Forest is trying to mislead her Twisted Evil She can still be Shadowstrike's sister too, but she'll be in ShadowClan.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33806
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 2nd 2012, 19:11

Maplestar watched her two sons walk away she exited the dream with Thistlepelt. The brown she cat walked toward Moonsplash "Moonsplash, may I speak to you?" She asked the gray she-cat.

Thistlepelt had blood on his claws and teeth, and scratches all over none of them deep "What a weakling." He growled.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6191
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 2nd 2012, 20:20

"What do you want?" Moonsplash retorted. She hated long conversations if they weren't about desroying the clans or killing.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 3rd 2012, 03:24

~Sure Maple. Kinda late sorry. There was no wifi until my uncle we it up yesterday. Stupid China. T.T~

"My, my." A low, sarcastic voice sounded behind Moonsplash, and Coldfur materialized from the swirling fog, his paws absolutely silent on the forest floor. He smirked, his eyes as cold as chips of silver ice. "Someone in a hurry?" Coldfur looked at Maplestar, his eyes flinty. "Better not keep her waiting then, Maplepelt." He swept past, long, dagger-sharp class purposely scraping on a rock as he vanished once more into the shadows, making a horrible screeching sound. Snorting softly in contempt, Coldfur paused by a tree, his figure melting into the omnipresent shadows. His ears swiveled, immediately picking up the commotion to the east of him. The dark gray tom turned toward the sounds, silver eyes gleaming with cold interest.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38650
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 3rd 2012, 06:09

Falconstrike padded into view looking satisfied and slightly amused with himself. The Dark Forest deputy had been away for a while, manipulating ThunderClan to his will and loving it. The handsome brown tabby walked as confidently and purposefully as ever. It wasnt arrogance that made him look so prideful. No. It was his true, raw power that no other cat but Moonsplash and possibly Coldfur could match.

A smirk crossed Falconstrike's muzzle once he overheard Coldfur. Not able to help himself, he let out a hearty yet dark chuckle. "As irritatingly sarcastic as ever I see. It's quite nice to see you here. It's been too long, my friend!" He gave the tom a playful bump then continued on his way. "Oh...and Maplestar, I suggest you change your name. Maplepelt sounds weak. Maybe you could go for something such as Slashclaw or something of that sort." Falconstrike's deep voice was teasing. No cat ever knew if the mighty tom was ever really joking or not.However, every cat knew when he was serious. Boy was it a sight to see!

(Sorry for earlier, Forest. I hate having to read through stuff. But I changed my mind. I wont quit on you. (Smile
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13697
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 3rd 2012, 06:36

Maplestar glared at Coldshadow and Falconstrike and looked back at Moonsplash "I was wondering when you were actually making us useful and attacking ThunderClan." She replied hotly. Trying to stay calm she turned and pounced onto Falconstrike and began to nip at his neck she got a grip on him trying to find a place she could get his throat to kill him with the death bite. "I'm not weak, if you want weak stare into a lake Falconstrike." She growled.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 3rd 2012, 07:08

Falconstrike snickered and easily pulled away from the she-cat. "You don't want to test my strength, kit." He mewed, a hint of seriousness in his tone and gaze. Unsheathing his claws, he gave a twisted smirk. "You are too hot-headed. If you had kept your cool and brushed my joking aside like every other cat, you could have gone on in peace and been able to create distruction with free reigns. But now that you reacted, I have the advantage of knowing how to get under your pelt. Watch out, sweetheart. Im deputy of this dump for a reason." His smirk only grew more twisted and evil. "I kinda like fiesty she-cats though." He winked charmingly, bright eyes glowing with humor. Pausing to laugh, he continued. "By the way, since I am already dead... it is impossible to kill me again. Just so ya know." Falconstrike jokingly tickled her nose with his tail as he passed, careful to do it quickly so he wouldn't be bitten.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 3rd 2012, 07:36

~No, if she killed you again, you would fade away forever :p~

Maplstar glared at the tom, she gave him a plain emotionless look and walked away not listening if Moonsplash had an answer for her. Nothing is different in the Dark Forest. I'm not deputy, not respected, ill show him. I'll show them all. she thought and began to run,unsheathe ran right to the border of StarClan, close enough that she saw the moon, closer than she had wanted to be. She saw a StarClan cat, it was her brother! "Maplepelt?" He asked "Why are you here?" He growled probably remembering its her fault he's here. "Oh, no reason. Just that I missed you." She said in her crackly evil voice. "You, wha-" he was cut off when Thistlepelt jumped onto him killing him in one swift bite to the throat "Death Bite. Good choice." She mewed approvingly "I try." He returned.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 3rd 2012, 07:47

(>,> i was hoping you wouldnt say that X))

Falconstrike shrugged and plopped down next to his comrades. He beamed happily. This day was only getting better! Nightmares for ThunderClan, possibly cracking someone's shell of clinging sanity, oh, and let's not forget the strong kit and apprentice he'd recruited. Both of them were tired of being ignored and already had darkness in their hearts, so it was a great thrill to the evil, plotting tom. To make it even better, the kit was Owlstrike's! The massive tabby shivered with delight. "Coldfur!!!!" He practically sang. "I got you an apprentice!" If it was even possible, he brightened even more. "I recruited one of Owlstrike's kits, Spiderkit, and scored you Owlstrike's apprentice, Vaporpaw!" Falconstrike wiggled where he sat excitedly. "They'll arrive soon!" He gushed animatedly. "I was thinking of good warrior names for them and came up with Spidervenom and Vaporblood." The tom was now on his paws bouncing around. Energy sparked his startling yellow eyes as he hopped around like a kit on catnip.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 3rd 2012, 07:57

(Before Lighty's most recent post)
Coldfur snorted as Maplepelt stalked off. The dark warrior padded it between two oak trees, tail waving from side to side. "Ooh," he meowed, sarcasm once again coloring his deep voice. "Someone is offended!" He turned to Falconstrike, his eyes wide with mock fear. "You should watch out, my friend!" Rolling his silver-gray eyes, Coldfur returned the friendly bump in the shoulder. He turned so he was padding alongside the Dark Forest deputy, his eyes flitting to the side as an apprentice appeared from a patch of ferns, seeming to notice the two toms for the first time. He squeaked in terror and scampered off. "Really?" Coldfur said, disbelief in his meow. "Maplepelt's lingering odor is that bad?"

Coldfur practically raised his eyebrows at Falconstrike's kit-like frolicking. "Oh dear," he mumured. "Has the Dark Forest finally developed insanity poison?" Huffing, the dark gray tom frowned, assessing the pending new apprentice with unwavering gray eyes, calling upon his memories of the two apprentices "Mmh," Coldfur muttered. "Good choices. Very good"
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 3rd 2012, 08:08

Falconstrike bounced over to Vaporpaw and Spiderkit with a warm grin. "Hey! Glad you guys could make it!" He purred as the apprentice scampered off. "Vaporpaw! It's only my friend, Coldfur I tols you about. Your new mentor! Now be a good boy and introduce yourself to him. He'll be training you with what little kindness is left in his heart. Oh...and remwmber to not speak of us to any cat. Or you will be joining us sooner rather than later." Falconstrike then nudged the smokey gray tom toward Coldfur. "Go on. Be obediant and you will be able to surpass that arrogant brother of yours."

Turning to a slightly trembling Spiderkit, he bent down and nuzzled the tom gently. "Be brave. Or do you not want to grow up to be even better than your father and beat Lilacpaw in the race for power? Hmm?" He spoke with a honey sweet voice and nosed the kit's chin up high. "Hold yourself pridefully and always be alert for danger or somwrhing unexpected." He advised.

(Wanna play my apprentice and me play your, Brighty?)
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 3rd 2012, 08:33

~Sure Lighty! Very Happy~

"Well hello there," Coldfur said mildly. He assessed the apprentice critically, then nodded approvingly, the motion almost imperceptible. "So you're Vaporpaw. I can see a lot of potential in you, you know. You can be a lot better then your brother--than any other warrior in your Clan--if you train hard. We can teach you a lot of things your mentors can't." He dipped how head, a ghost of a smile on his face.

Spiderpaw blinked, feelin a surge of excitement a how good it would feel to beat Lilacpaw, to show his father that he was stronger, better. Maybe even better than his own father. He looked up at Falconstrike, eyes gleaming. The apprentice dropped his gaze again as e glanced around the forest. Its so dark. But anything to beat Lilacpaw! Anything! Spiderpaw jutted out his chin and shot his new mentor a swift glance.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 3rd 2012, 08:44

Vaporpaw peeked up at Coldfur timidly. "You really think so? Oakpaw is always so strong...he gets all the attention while even thouh I am the deputy's apprentice, I get ignored like the plague....you can really help me change that?" He mewed softly. His foggy soft long coat billowed ghostly in his mosty surroundings. His eyes were a soft dark blue with green flecks.

Falconstrike wiggled wih excited energy. "Well then, Spiderpaw, tell me a bit about why you want to be better than your sister. And how far will you go to defeat her?" He questioned lightly. Shifting from paw to paw, he eyed his apprentice proudly. He was bulky and sturdy. Very good. Those long legs could make hims clumsy thouh.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 3rd 2012, 09:05

Maplestar returned to the Dark Forest dragging the StarClan cat with her she plopped it in front of Moonsplash, "Recognize it?" She asked pointing her tail toward the two times dead ThunderClan Deputy, her brother. She didn't care who he was but he would be faded away by tomorrow. Maplestar looked down at the body and then a Moonsplash wanting to hear what she would say about the cat who had been her enimy.

(I'm chanhmging his name to Thistlestrike.)

Thistlestrike looked at Moonsplash and Maplestar. Thistlestrike was well respected among the ranks of the Dark Forest, unlike his Hot-headed mate. "Falconstrike! Where are you?" He called for the deputy wanting to speak to him.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 3rd 2012, 09:17

Falconstrike's ears perked at the sound of his name. "I will be back soon. Stay here." He ordered Spiderpaw. He then padded toward Thistlestrike. "Yeah?" He replied. "I was speaking with my new apprentice. What do you want?" He asked catiously, yellow eyes critical as he inspected the cat.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 3rd 2012, 09:47

≈Why cautiously? O.o~

"If you're busy, I can talk later, sorry to interrupt you." He spoke to the deputy with confidence, not fear. Thistlestrike walked away.

Maplestar looked at her mate hoping he wouldn't come over. Maplestar looked at Moonsplash and waited for an answer.

(Can Moonsplash be Thistlestrike's sister? The only one that was evil with her.)

Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 3rd 2012, 09:56

(Well, he doesnt know what he was gonna ask...X])
Falconstrike sighed. "There's no use in putting it off. What is it you need to talk to me about?" He called, striding after the tom curiously. With his long legs, he caught up easily and waited patiently for an answer. Curiousity ate at him, but Falconstrike hid it.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 3rd 2012, 10:37

Frozengaze stood, stretching out and flexing his claws. He could care less about what the other cats were arguing about. Today Blackice would meet him in the Dark Forest.

Blackice, after a fairly successful fishing patrol, let out a loud yawn and dramatically collapsed into his nest, purposefully falling close to his brother, who was fixing his nest. "Hey!" His brother growled, and started to pummel his sides for him to roll away. Purring in amusement, Blackice got back onto his nest and glanced at his brother, who was fighting a smirk. "Night," He meowed, and rested his head on his paws.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4042
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 3rd 2012, 10:38

~everyone's related O.o~

Shadowstrike stood up and nodded to Coldfur. "Hello my friend," he rasped. (can they be evil friends? Very Happy) Then the smoky gray warrior sneered at the two apprentices. What weaklings, he thought. But they have ambitious potential. "Well well, what do we have here?"
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13271
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar August 3rd 2012, 10:42

Icepaw sat down near Shadowstrike, her always fury-filled eyes raking over the apprentices with bitterness. "Looks like we have some newbies..." she growled, before she continued to stare.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5684
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 3rd 2012, 10:49

Vaporpaw shifted uncomfortably and stood taller, padding over to Icepaw and Shadowstrike confidently. 'I need to make Falconstrike and Coldfur proud....' he thought with determination. "Hi. I'm Vaporpaw." Thinking frantically about what expression to make, he decided to copy Falconstrike's bold smirk. 'How do these guys have so much confidence? Where in S-the Darke Forestdoes it come from?' The young tom wondered.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 3rd 2012, 10:57

(No one wants to be Frozengaze's friend/cousin twice removed D:)
(jk XD )

Frozengaze waited patiently, tapping his long, 3-inch claws on the dark ground. He had told his grandson not to be late.

Blackice, instead of at the usual quiet stream, suddenly found himself surrounded by dark pines and other trees. Even the sky was dark, as if it was always on the verge of dusk. His fur bristling, he looked around until his eyes focused on the cat sitting ahead. It was the cat he had seen in his dreams. Blackice quickly glanced around and saw strange, unfamiliar cats, each one more sinister-looking than the last, and relaxed a bit as he saw some of the cats from other clans. Then, he spotted the kits, and his eyes widened. Kits! Kits aren't supposed to train as warriors! he thought, frowning as he made his way to the cat who claimed to be his kin.

Frozengaze smiled, pleased. He had memorized how Blackice looked and smelled, so he knew that he was standing just ahead. All he had to do know was to study and memorize how he moved and fought and he would be able to train him properly. Unfortunately, the Dark Forest, as much as he hated to think, did not have the same healing capabilities as Starclan, so his vision was not restored once he had returned from Blackice's dreams. This was not a problem though, since he was better off being blind. His senses were more acute than any other cat, which made him valuable to Moonsplash, no matter what she had to say. He also had the longest claws, as far as he knew from the sound of the others' striking. Frozengaze didn't pride himself in it though. He didn't need his claws to be deadly.

Blackice paused, unsure of what to say. Here, the tom didn't look like he could see him. It was strange. In his dreams, he always faced him, looked directly at him, but now that the cat's eyes were staring into the distance it creeped him out even more. "I'm here." He meowed so that he could know.

"I know. Just because I'm blind doesn't mean I can't see." Frozengaze meowed, "Don't underestimate others because of their looks or disabilities."

Blackice nodded, pricking his ears.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4042
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down