Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

New Dark Forest RP - Page 14 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

New Dark Forest RP - Page 14 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Dark Forest RP

+11
Legendflower
Shimmerpaw
Nyx
Noxe
Lilacstar
Caraway
Windystorm
Roguestar
Streamstar
Lightclaw
Redstar
15 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

New Dark Forest RP - Page 14 Empty New Dark Forest RP

Post by Redstar August 1st 2012, 12:18

First topic message reminder :

I decided to make a Dark Forest RP! I hope this one doesn't die... but it probably will X3
Code:
Name:
Description/Pic:
Littermates:
Mate:
Kits:
History:
Other:
My cats
Name: Moonsplash
Description/Pic:
Moonsplash:
Littermates: Hailstorm (Starclan; killed by Moonsplash) and Snowfall (Starclan; killed by Moonsplash)
Mate: Wants one  New Dark Forest RP - Page 14 1818838577
Kits: NO
History: When Moonsplash was a kit and apprentice, she was teased because of her size. When her first love, Tigerstripe died in battle, she turned evil. Tigerstripe was the only cat who treated her like a normal cat. She killed her mother to show her power, then her brother, Hailstorm popped out of the blue, and she killed him as well, and hung him on a tree branch, without leaving a trace of who killed him. Her sister saw, and Moonsplash noticed her. Soon enough, Moonsplash killed her by ripping her insides out, ending with her heart. She killed half of Thunderclan, and almost killed the leader. When she killed one of her victims, she accidentally left a tuft of her fur on a branch. When the clan found out, her father killed her in her sleep.
Other: The leader or the Dark Forest
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Dawnpaw (Dawnsky)
Description/Pic:
Dawnpaw as a warrior:
Littermates: N/A
Mate: Likes Vaporpaw  New Dark Forest RP - Page 14 1818838577
Kits: N/A
History: Started training in the Dark Forst when she was a kit
Other: Moonsplash's newest apprentice.
All the cats:
Moonsplash (Forestblaze; leader)
Falconstrike (Lighty; deputy)
Icepaw (Iceshard; apprentice [warrior in the DF])
Darksky (Cheesestar; warrior)
Evilheart (Streamfur; warrior)
Bloodeyes (Rockpaw; warrior)
Frozengaze (Windypaw; warrior)
Ravenwing (Maplestream; warrior; spy)
Pantherclaw (Gingerblaze; warrior)
Iceyswirl (Gingerblaze; warrior)
Maplestar (Swiftshadow; warrior)
Thistlestrike (Swiftshadow; warrior)
Vaporpaw (Lighty; apprentice)
Silverpaw (Applefur; apprentice/spy)
Brokenpaw (Windypaw; apprentice)
Dawnpaw (Forestblaze; apprentice)
Zephyrpaw (Eaglestrike; apprentice)
NOTE: NO MORE SPIES.

Last edited by Forestblaze on August 6th 2012, 14:28; edited 13 times in total
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10212
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

New Dark Forest RP - Page 14 Empty Re: New Dark Forest RP

Post by Redstar August 9th 2012, 17:17

~LOL~
"Well Eagleflare, what do you lack in training?" Moonsplash asked, looking up at him.

Dawnpaw meowed, "What are we going to do?"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower August 10th 2012, 13:24

LIGHTY YOU NEED TO POST. LOL Razz

Pantherclaw growled in frustration; where was Silverpaw?!

(totally forgot about that guy.. O.o)

Icyswirl watched Eagleflare from above. She knew his punishment would be bad, but she could probably cause a distraction or something, if needed. Her icy blue eyes were unnerving, completely emotionless as she watched the scene unfold.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5721
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 10th 2012, 16:30

Thistlestrike led Brackenflame away to where he trains his sons. I must get rid of Eagleflare. he though and he turned and cuffed Brackenflame over the ear "Ow! What was thats for?" the tom asked "Expect he unexpected." was his firm answer he didn't say anymore and walked away he turned on hs son and attacked him he snarled and snapped at his neck.

Brackenflame wrigled away and he growled at his father "Why are y-" he was cut off when they gray blur jammed into his side and he realized He's trying to kill me! he realized with a jolt and then noticed his mother wasn't there to purr with laughter. he stood up and mewed "Where is Maplestar?" he mewed sucsessfully without being jammed in the side or bumped to the side.

"You-" he was about to tell him she was right where she always is, in the darkness laughing at him. But he remembered finding her dead body with a tuft of Eagleflare's fur caught on a thorn. "She's dead. Eagleflare k-killed her." he stammered in the end not wanting to make his son sound powerful.

"Eagleflare?" he mewed laughing at his father's stammar. He re-bgan the fight seeing his father was weak fromthe memory, but when he pounced his father scratched down his stomach, killing him.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6191
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 10th 2012, 18:09

Eagleflare smelled blood. "Um...one moment, Moonsplash. I swear I'll be right back." Racing toward the scent, he tackled his brother whom was busily trying to kill their father. "YOU SCUM! HE TOUGHT US EVERYTHING!" he roared, clawing amd slashing in blind anger. His strokes were powerful and strangely calculated.

Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13697
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar August 10th 2012, 18:52

(Btw Im just using these characters for this post)

Silverpaw appeared in the misty dark forest. Where was everyone? She started padding forward looking around for any sign of cats. She knew she was completely lost and after a couple moments of walking she pricked her ears hearing voices. Two older warriors were fighting, one was a large dark brown tabby tom and the other was a black she cat. The tabby had pinned down the black she cat. "Haha gotcha Ebonyheart!" The tom cackled. The she cat named Ebonyheart roughly pushed the tom off of her. "I'll get you next time Thornpelt!" The tom giggled. "Your gonna have to get stronger if your gonna defeat the clans! Your as weak as one of the new apprentices. Haha like that one apprentice! Whats her name... Silverpaw! That weakling cant lay a claw on a mouse!" The two warriors laughed for a moment and Silverpaw wanted to claw their smug faces right off. Ebonyheart launched herself at Thornpelt and pinned him down. "Ya know Thornpelt, I can easily defeat the clans. The Dark Forest is lucky to have me!" She said laughing.
Silverpaw backed away from her hiding spot behind a bush. Her eyes were wide and her jaw was wide open. She felt numb from shock. The Dark Forest cats had lied to her, she was in the Dark Forest and they were going to destroy the clans. She had to stop them...but how? She had just become an apprentice. Silverpaw whimpered in fear and raced blindly into the misty trees maybe looking for an end in this forest so she could get back home. StarClan Help me!!
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7816
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 10th 2012, 20:16

Coldfur paced around, bored. He had practiced fighting earlier with Breezepelt, as boring as it was as well. The skinny WindClan warrior was no match for him. It was like fighting an apprentice. Turning his head, ears angling to one side, Coldfur thought he heard the sound of a cat blindling crashing through the forest. The mist dampened the racket, but it was still annoying. Clenching his teeth, Coldfur followed the cacophany, spotting a flash of silver. "Silverpaw? What the heck are you doing?"
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38650
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 11th 2012, 16:46

~haha Forest you haven't added Shadowstrike Razz~

Shadowstrike rolled his eyes and slunk off through the trees. "I'm taking today off then," he called to Moonsplash. "Why can't we start the battle already?" he muttered to himself.

Ravenwing got down and walked through the murky undergrowth. Suddenly, two icy eyes glared at her out of nowhere.

"What are you doing out of training, apprentice?!" Shadowstrike snarled. "I'm taking you to Moonsplash." He grabbed her scruff and threw her unceremoniously into the clearing. Ravenwing tried to flee, but was too slow. Racing like a dart, Shadowstrike shoved the black cat in front of Moonsplash.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13271
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 12th 2012, 13:56

"EAGLEFLARE, GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!" Moonsplash spat. She turned to Shadowstrike and growled, "Why did you bring that here?"

Dawnpaw meowed impatiently to Falconstrike again, "What are we going to do?"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 12th 2012, 16:38

Brokenpaw appeared, tired from his earlier morning. He padded around, bored. No one was in the clearing. Sighing, he sat down and waited. Then, he pricked his ears and froze, hearing the thud of paws on the dark leaves. Brokenpaw stood quickly and jumped out of the way of Silverpaw, who was racing through the forest. "Hey!" He cried, realizing it was the silvery she-cat. "What's the hurry? You look like you've seen a dog."

Frozengaze rested, flicking his ears.

Blackice appeared, looking for his mentor. He was ready for his next training session.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4042
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 12th 2012, 19:02

Webpaw laid in her nest and fell asleep, being a new apprentice was hard work. When she opened her eyes, she was in a dark, musty forest. She walked up along a path and found a group of cats. Was this StarClan? She saw the black cat with red eyes that she had dreamed of as a kit. She bounced around for a moment, then noticed the other strange cats. One really stood out. She was a small silver she-cat. She stared around and noticed some other clan scents. There must be more clan cats here! She let out a mew, "Hello? Where am I at? Is this StarClan?" She was startled at the tiny cat's yowl. Was she the leader? She thought StarClan was nice and cheerful. As a kit she had wanted to be leader and here, it seemed that her ambition was massive. She felt like she would kill to be leader! She started to panic some, but calmed down and waited for a response.

Bloodeyes heard her ex-daughter's voice and ran over. "Welcome Webpaw, I assume. You should meet the leader first," she said, then turned her head and walked over to Moonsplash. "I hope this isn't a bad time, but we have a new one," she meowed. She turned around without waiting and headed back to the new apprentice. "She should be here at any moment now, just wait," Bloodeyes actually smiled for once. She felt connected with the new apprentice. "All your questions will be answered soon," she added.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18253
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar August 12th 2012, 19:54

Silverpaw skidded to a stop and turned to see Brokenpaw and Coldfur her eyes widening in fear. "Please dont kill me!" She squeaked backing away. She had to get out of here. She couldn't die in a dark misty forest and by Dark Forest scums. She had heard stories in the nursery about Dark Forest cats. All they cared for was power and the death of their enemy's and most importantly revenge. Silverpaw would never be like them. Run...you'll soon wake up my dear, I promise... A strange voice whispered in her ear. It sounded familiar but Silverpaw knew she had never heard the voice before. Silverpaw whipped around and ran as fast as she could. Leaping over large logs, she knew she would never had made a jump like that without her adrenaline pumping. Silverpaw blinked and was all of a sudden surrounded by light. Silverpaw saw a glimpse of a silver tabby she cat and remembered the stories. It was Silverstream.
She woke up in her nest heart pounding. She unsheathed her claws and looked around. Silverpaw was back in RiverClan. She sighed in relief sheathing her claws. Thank you Silverstream She thought happily.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7816
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 12th 2012, 21:03

"Sorry. I can be grumpy at times. I'm Silversky, leader of Starclan." Moonsplash meowed sweetly.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 12th 2012, 23:28

Brokenpaw watched, confused. Kill you...? he thought, frowning. Silverpaw had discovered something. He'd ask her later when she was calmer.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 13th 2012, 08:57

Shadowstrike growled at Ravenwing. "She doesn't want to train," he spat. "We mught as well leave her here. Or kill her." He turned to the black ShadowClan cat. "You know what we do to disobedient apprentices, right?" Shadowstrike's mouth was twisted into a feral grin as he smelled the fear scent coming off Ravenwing and saw the widening of her eyes.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13271
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade August 13th 2012, 13:26

~May i join?~
Name: Falconglare
Description: All brown tom with icy blue eyes.
Mate: Anyone.
Kits; None
History; Too lazy.

Jade
Jade
Loner

Custom Rank : I AM YOUR MOM.
WarriorPoints : 5585
Male Posts : 223

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 13th 2012, 13:45

Blackice's eyes widened slightly and he shoved himself between Shadowstrike and Ravenwing. "If you kill an apprentice you're losing a warrior." He meowed, his eyes narrowing. "Ravenwing just needs a little... encouragement. She'll learn." He argued.

Frozengaze listened, his face twisted into a snarl. His grandson had to learn to listen to the Dark Forest, or he would be punished severely.

Brokenpaw thought quietly, waiting for his mentor to get him.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content