Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

New Dark Forest RP - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

New Dark Forest RP - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Dark Forest RP

+11
Legendflower
Shimmerpaw
Nyx
Noxe
Lilacstar
Caraway
Windystorm
Roguestar
Streamstar
Lightclaw
Redstar
15 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

New Dark Forest RP - Page 3 Empty New Dark Forest RP

Post by Redstar August 1st 2012, 12:18

First topic message reminder :

I decided to make a Dark Forest RP! I hope this one doesn't die... but it probably will X3
Code:
Name:
Description/Pic:
Littermates:
Mate:
Kits:
History:
Other:
My cats
Name: Moonsplash
Description/Pic:
Moonsplash:
Littermates: Hailstorm (Starclan; killed by Moonsplash) and Snowfall (Starclan; killed by Moonsplash)
Mate: Wants one  New Dark Forest RP - Page 3 1818838577
Kits: NO
History: When Moonsplash was a kit and apprentice, she was teased because of her size. When her first love, Tigerstripe died in battle, she turned evil. Tigerstripe was the only cat who treated her like a normal cat. She killed her mother to show her power, then her brother, Hailstorm popped out of the blue, and she killed him as well, and hung him on a tree branch, without leaving a trace of who killed him. Her sister saw, and Moonsplash noticed her. Soon enough, Moonsplash killed her by ripping her insides out, ending with her heart. She killed half of Thunderclan, and almost killed the leader. When she killed one of her victims, she accidentally left a tuft of her fur on a branch. When the clan found out, her father killed her in her sleep.
Other: The leader or the Dark Forest
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Dawnpaw (Dawnsky)
Description/Pic:
Dawnpaw as a warrior:
Littermates: N/A
Mate: Likes Vaporpaw  New Dark Forest RP - Page 3 1818838577
Kits: N/A
History: Started training in the Dark Forst when she was a kit
Other: Moonsplash's newest apprentice.
All the cats:
Moonsplash (Forestblaze; leader)
Falconstrike (Lighty; deputy)
Icepaw (Iceshard; apprentice [warrior in the DF])
Darksky (Cheesestar; warrior)
Evilheart (Streamfur; warrior)
Bloodeyes (Rockpaw; warrior)
Frozengaze (Windypaw; warrior)
Ravenwing (Maplestream; warrior; spy)
Pantherclaw (Gingerblaze; warrior)
Iceyswirl (Gingerblaze; warrior)
Maplestar (Swiftshadow; warrior)
Thistlestrike (Swiftshadow; warrior)
Vaporpaw (Lighty; apprentice)
Silverpaw (Applefur; apprentice/spy)
Brokenpaw (Windypaw; apprentice)
Dawnpaw (Forestblaze; apprentice)
Zephyrpaw (Eaglestrike; apprentice)
NOTE: NO MORE SPIES.

Last edited by Forestblaze on August 6th 2012, 14:28; edited 13 times in total
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10212
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

New Dark Forest RP - Page 3 Empty Re: New Dark Forest RP

Post by Noxe August 2nd 2012, 11:26

All right, they're done, Ravenwing thought. She hurried toward the Clans then turned around, as if she'd just finished torturing some warriors. "Can I train too?" she mewed hopefully.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13271
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar August 2nd 2012, 11:37

"You can help me train Hawkpaw." Icepaw growled, staring at the she-cat. She just didn't seem like a normal Dark Forest warrior! Icepaw's eyes filled with distrust about the she-cat. "She just might be getting use to us. But I'll keep an eye on her..." Icepaw though, staring at Ravenwing. She jerked her head, and began to padd torward a clearing.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5684
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 2nd 2012, 11:44

Ravenwing tried not to shrink back from that dangerous, cold stare. "Okay," she mewed evenly. "It's like this, right?" The sleek black cat mimed a vicious slash at an enemy's belly, then a bite at the throat with a snarl fixed on her face. She hoped the vice she showed would help convince the Dark Forest cats that she was part of them.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar August 2nd 2012, 11:55

"Sort of. But Instead of slashing their belly, aim for the chest instead. That way if the enemy is protecting their neck, you can still aim to kill." Icepaw mewed, her icey blue eyes never leaving Ravenwing. "And do it like this." Icepaw leaped at Hawkpaw, her lips curled over her long fangs, and she snapping at the tom's neck viciously, her paws, her claws sheathed, slashing back and forth at his chest. Hawkpaw collasped, coughing. "Not so hard! I bet you burised my chest!" he rasped. Icepaw turned, and snarled, "Then toughen up Hawkpaw! Your the son of Hawkfrost!" She snarled. Then she turned, her gaze raking over Ravenwing with cold leaf bare sky eyes. Then she purred, "Either way, they die.." her eyes raked over Ravenwing.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 2nd 2012, 12:00

Moonsplash and Longfur padded over to Icepaw, Ravenwing and Hawkpaw. "I just wanted to see Hawkpaw's progress..." Moonsplash began, "So I want him to practice with Longfur. Keep your claws sheathed... for now. Soon, I'll let Hawkpaw fight with his claws unsheathed soon. Ready you two?" Longfur nodded.

Last edited by Forestblaze on August 2nd 2012, 12:07; edited 1 time in total
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 2nd 2012, 12:05

~You know what Iceshard, forget the fighting moves. Icepaw can kill by staring creepily at cats Razz~

Ravenwing nodded, absorbing the knowledge, and tried it again, claws leaving deep furrows in the ground. She fought to keep her gaze steady and her head high as Icepaw stared at her once more.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar August 2nd 2012, 12:06

~Why thank you. I have been working on my creeper skills. Dark~

"HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....." Icepaw mrrowed, staring at Hawkpaw, who eagerly nodded. "I hope I haven't wasted my talents on you, Hawkpaw. Or you realize.." Icepaw chuckled, unsheathing her long, curved claws. "You'll have to.... Leave..." Then her gaze flitted back to Ravenwing. Snorting, she tossed her head and signaled for the match to begin.

Hawkpaw leapt, slamming his paws against Longfur's jaw, knocking her backwards. Hawkpaw leaped flipping in the air, and pinned Longfur down and began to bat her ears and rake his paws over her ears.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 2nd 2012, 12:10

Longfur waited until her hind legs were under him, then she kicked him into the air, flipping him backwards. She pinned the apprentice down, and swiped her paws over his eyes, which could have blinded him if they were really fighting. She got off the apprentice and started to taunt him with her tail.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar August 2nd 2012, 12:17

Hawkpaw lunged forward, biting down hard on her tail, and ripping her off balance,causing her to fall to her side. Hawkpaw lunged, rolling her over, and ended up pinning her down. Fast as a mouse, he slammed his paw into her eyes, which causes extreme pain. Before he leaped off, Hawkpaw leaped high, the errie mushroom light making him glow strangely.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 2nd 2012, 12:22

~?! Whaaaaa???~
Longfur growled, and tripped the tom, causing him to fall over, then she swiped her paw over his neck. She narrowed her eyes at the apprentice. She wasn't the best warrior, but she always thought of her own moves, which usually made the other cat defensless.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 2nd 2012, 12:24

Darksky made his way back to the centre of camp. There was an abundance of cats slashing at each other. Either someone was hosting another "party" or it was training time. Darksky spun around to face Evilheart. "Wanna fight?" he challenged playfully.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33806
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar August 2nd 2012, 12:26

Hawkpaw wriggled free, and was on his paws quicker than a mouse. Hawkpaw lunged, headbutting Longfur in the shoulder, then he wrapped his long forelegs around Longfur's neck, and be began to pummel her back with his hindpaws.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 2nd 2012, 12:35

Longfur jumped and landed on her back, squishing Hawkpaw. "Alright! The fight is over. Both of you did well. You tied." Moonsplash meowed. Longfur just got up and walked away like it was nothing, and started to practice her own moves.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 2nd 2012, 12:39

"Sure!" Evilheart said. He always like a good fight. "Claws unsheathed? It doesn't matter if we get hurt, we're already dead."
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8429
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 2nd 2012, 12:42

"What about me?" Bloodeyes hissed. "You won't leave me out of it, would you?" She flexed her claws. "I have a suggestion. We can check on our old clans, and see if we can find an apprentice that we might want to train, unless you don't want to," she suggested. "Maybe we can find who would have been our kits, or our kits' kits."
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18253
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 2nd 2012, 12:45

Darksky hesitated. He wasn't in the mood for feeling any more pain after losing his last battle. "Let's take it slow first," he meowed. Then he added, "Wouldn't want to lose it and claw everyone again."
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 2nd 2012, 12:57

"Okay. I guess that means we should fight, huh?" Bloodeyes meowed, then unsheathed her claws, getting ready to be challenged. She thought, This will be a good fight! She straightened her everlasting frown. It was rare to get this, it was even more rare to get a smile out of her, almost impossible.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 2nd 2012, 13:09

Evilheart unsheathed his claws. "How about we do last cat not to get pinned down wins." He smiled. He loved to fight.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8429
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 2nd 2012, 13:15

"Fine," Darksky growled, crouching low and spreading his hind legs. He leaped. His plan was to get behind Evilheart, but he landed on his back. Attempting to flip him over, Darksky wriggled around, shaking both of them.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 2nd 2012, 13:20

Bloodeyes ran up a tree, undetected. Her plan was to let them pin one or the other down, then when the one still up got under her, she would leap down, and win. She stared, watching Darksky and Evilheart not knowing that she was up, waiting. The exact way she killed her clanmates was with strategy, and that was what she was using now.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 2nd 2012, 13:36

~I wanna make another charrie :3~

Name: Shadowstrike
Description/Pic: Smoky gray-black tom with chilling ice blue eyes. Kind of small, but fast and vicious. (I'll add a pic later)
Littermates: Only kit in the litter
Mate: Likes Icepaw, and shows that openly, also is good friends with Moonsplash (but doesn't like her)
Kits: none yet. YET.
History: Born half ShadowClan and half ThunderClan, Shadowstrike's life was a twisted one. He lived in ThunderClan with his mother, and blamed StarClan for his birth. Everyone shunned him. He was twisted and ambitious, joining the Dark Forest when he was barely an apprentice. Trained by Thistleclaw personally, Shadowstrike was so evil and ambitious that he tried to kill the current leader, Cedarstar, when he was just 10 moons old. Because of that, Cedarstar refused to make him a warrior until he learned his lesson. But Shadowstrike would never learn his lesson. Through the next two moons, he killed first his mother, then all the kits, then started targeting the warriors, killing them one by one. He died at the age of 12 moons in a fight, trying yet again to kill Cedarstar.
Other: Shadowstrike won hmself a oneway trip to the DF, where he was welcomed. When he died, he was Shadowpaw, but he named himself Shadowstrike. He is madly in love with Icepaw, but in a twisted way. It's kind of like the Caine and Diana of Warriors. (from Gone)
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar August 2nd 2012, 13:49

"UGH! HAWKPAW GET IT RIGHT YOU STUPID MANGEY FURBALL!" Icepaw screamed, bowling him over. "I've been training you for three moons and you STILL CAN'T PREFORUM CORRECTLY!" she screamed, her voice echoing through the forest. The mentor and apprentice wrestled, fur flying. Suddenly, Hawkpaw vanished as he awoke. Icepaw stood up, her fur slightly ruffled. She stared at a mushroom, anger sparking in her eyes.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 2nd 2012, 13:54

~er. Is Shadowstrike accepted?~

Ravenwing could see through her feet now. In a moment, she too poofed. Ravenwing woke in her soft nest under the familiar fern roof of ShadowClan's warrior den. She sighed with relief. And now I get more than half a day in reality, she told herself.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 2nd 2012, 14:01

Frozengaze chuckled softly. "Well Icepaw, if you feel so strongly that the kits of Riverclan would favor a strange she-cat over their past blind, kind medicine cat, then be my guest." He meowed, turning to listen to the training session. "I'd like to check up on my son and my grandkits, if possible." He added to Bloodeye's comment, a small plan forming in his head. "If they're kin of mine then one must be tempted by power."

Name: Blackice
Description/Pic: Blackice is a large, muscular medium-furred grey tom with a black face and ticked markings. He has bright, ice-blue eyes and some white ticking.
Spoiler:
Littermates:
Inkheart (Brother)- A medium-furred dark grey tom with black markings and grey eyes.
Mate: None
Kits: None
History: Blackice is the grandson of Frozengaze, born to Stormheart and a she-cat named Snowpelt before Stormheart was murdered. His mother fled with him and his brother to avoid Frozengaze's wrath. She hid them in a barn and raised them as loners until Frozengaze was killed and it was safe to return to Riverclan.
Other: Blackice is a clever and ambitious tom, his size and looks coming from Stormheart and his brains from Frozengaze and Ivorycloud. He is also loyal to his clan and kind, but won't hesitate to challange others. Blackice is also from Riverclan.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4042
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar August 2nd 2012, 14:08

Icepaw sighed, finally some peace and quiet. All the apprentices left, and so did Ravenwing. Icepaw hated sleeping, that is what basicly killed her. "Urgh, the tree's are so uncomfortable! But I guess it is the safest place...." she reasoned, before unleashing her claws and she climbed one of the dark ugly tree's. Icepaw clambered to a high branch, before she layed down, and closed her eyes.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content