Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

StormClan vs. IceClan - Page 8 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

StormClan vs. IceClan - Page 8 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StormClan vs. IceClan

+6
Redstar
Noxe
Nyx
Roguestar
Lilacstar
Shimmerpaw
10 posters

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

StormClan vs. IceClan - Page 8 Empty StormClan vs. IceClan

Post by Shimmerpaw July 30th 2012, 06:55

First topic message reminder :

Heya! I decided to make a new RPG and it's one of those 'vs.' RP. So, lets go!

StormClan:
Leader: Thunderstar[Rockpaw]
Deputy: Moonlight[Rockpaw],
Medicine Cat: Dewfrost[CheeseStar]
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rainpaw[Streamfur]
Warriors: Nightshadow[Maplestream], Hawkfire[Swiftshadow],
Apprentices: Rainpaw[Streamfur]
Queens: Ghotsong[Forestblaze],
Kits: Treekit, Brownkit, Riverkit
Elders:

IceClan
Leader: Icestar[Iceshard]
Deputy: Splashtail[Swiftshadow], apprentice: Heartpaw.
Medi Cat: Birchleaf[Swiftshadow]
Medi Cat Apprentice: Fawnpaw[Swiftshadow]
Warriors: Frostpetal[Maplestream], Frozensoul[Brightstar]
Apprentices: Snowpaw[Rockpaw], Heartpaw[Cloudsong], Fawnpaw[Swiftshadow]
Queens: Shadowmoon[Mossfoot]
Kits: Shadowmoon's kits.
Elders:

My Cat(s): [You will see the form here]

Name: Splashtail
Description: Light gray tom with a dark splash on his tail.
Mates: None
Kits: None
Clan: IceClan
Other: N/A

StormClan live in the woods, and hunt mice, and birds.
IceClan live on the river, swim, and hunt fish.

Last edited by Swiftshadow on August 12th 2012, 17:39; edited 13 times in total
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6194
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

StormClan vs. IceClan - Page 8 Empty Re: StormClan vs. IceClan

Post by Roguestar August 3rd 2012, 15:33

Moonlight turned to notice that Splashtail had a hold of Thunderstar. Her heart shattered as she saw him get slammed onto the ground. She almost let out a tear but held it back. She ran from Frostpetal and dashed into Splashtail, knocking him over. "I gave you mercy! I gave pity for you. I could have gotten my revenge right then, but no! I didn't! Now, GET AWAY FROM THUNDERSTAR!!!!!!" she hissed. She scratched again at his eyes and slashed again at his neck. She scraped at his back. She was madder than ever. She let out a wicked grin. "Moonsplash! Splashtail called you the smallest and most tiny cat in the world! Unleash your fury on him!" she yowled, hoping that Moonsplash could hear her.

Thunderstar, still startled from Splashtail's sudden strength, got up and smiled, then turned to Icestar. "You're pathetic," he meowed. "Having your deputy save you from another leader. Pathetic!" He leaped at Icestar and slashed at her legs, then scraped his claws at her back.

Nightspirit got up. "Tiny! You look like a mouse!" she said trying to keep her away from where Moonlight and Splashtail fought.

Snowpaw ran to where her mother was. She was no match for the bigger warriors, so she decided that she had to fight Moonsplash. "M... Moonpaw," she meowed not knowing that Moonsplash was a warrior. "You are very small?" She wasn't used to being mean, then she heard Moonlight's yowl saying, "Don't listen to them, Moonsplash! Think about the big one here! Think about the mean think that Splashtail said!!!"
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18256
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 3rd 2012, 15:49

Rainpaw was bringing herbs from the camp to help treat the most injured cats who weren't busy fighting. She ran into Hailstorm, a big Iceclan warrior, and she dropped her herbs and ran, running straight into Snowpaw. It was the first battle between the clans and she was terrifyed.

~Iceclan cats don't know shes the medicine cat apprentice.~
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8432
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 3rd 2012, 15:55

Dewfrost ran after Rainpaw. She was only an apprentice and she hadn't had much training for battle, either. Staying outside the camp, she peeked through the thick tree line bordering the camp to see if Splashtail was there.

Since my character died, can I make another IceClan warrior? Very Happy I'm not gonna put that many details, just that his name will be Frozenclaw.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33809
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 3rd 2012, 16:05

Moonsplash pounced at Nightspiritraked her claws deep into her side, then, pounced off of Nightspirit and growled, "Well, Splashtail, do you want to die, or are you going to be smart enough to flee?" Moonsplash growled, ambition in her eyes.

Tigerstripe burst into the clearing, and saw Moonsplash. She's barely even hurt! he smiled, then looked for someone to fight.

~WHO WANTS TO KILL TIGERSTRIPE?!~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10215
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 3rd 2012, 16:58

Frostpetal stared. She's insane! Frostpetal ran over to help Icestar and her mate. She tore viciously at Moonlight's ear, then sliced a deep cut in her nose, strength renewed by determination to save those she loved. "Splashtail never said that!" Frostpetal growled.

Nightshadow looked around for an opponent. She launched herself at a brown tom (random) and gouged deep cuts on his back. The skinny cat fought back with surprising strength, and Nightshadow was thrown off. With a grunt, she staggered to her paws, then dealt a blow at the tom's head that sent him fleeing. She spotted the knot of silver, gray, and white and realized it was the leaders. Why can't we do this peacefully? she thought.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13274
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 3rd 2012, 17:20

Splashtail looked at the tiny cat growling at him "i never ssaid that Moonsplash, i wont face you when you killed a cat twice your size." He mewed respectfully (i dont wan't you to kill him because i want Frostpetal to see Dusklight on IceClan territory and kill her, if its okay with Mple, but dont kill Splashail, please.) Splashtail stalked away and scratched Moonlight on the eyes.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 3rd 2012, 17:28

~I'm assuming my character is accepted xD ~

Frozenclaw pounced on Moonlight. He put his paws on her head, his grip slipping to her muzzle from time to time, trying to claw at her. Falling off balance, he stood up and crouched, growling. He had just become a warrior and was getting used to fighting again, as he had just come off of a terrible leg injury.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 3rd 2012, 18:05

~Yah, he is,~

Splashtail shot Frozenclaw a grateful look, even now that IceClan probably knew that it was his fault they were battling. The gray cat nodded at Frozenclaw and bounded away. He raced into a tabby she-cat (random) and clawed her in the belly deeply she bounded into the bushes back to StormClan Ha! take that weakling! Splashtail sniffed a familiar smell in the air. Dusklight!

Dusklight bounded into the battle and scratched at a small cat, not sure who she was, small and white. (Maple,you can kill her now!) she saw Splashtail and glared at him he didn't see her, he was staring at a different she-cat. Another mate i suppose, that filthy snake-hearted IceClan cat, it should be expected. she realized.

Splashtail bounded over to Dusklight "What are you doing here?" je asked her "defending my Clan." she replied hotly. he looked back into battle and began to fight.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 3rd 2012, 18:33

Thunderstar looked at where Moonlight lay, then back to Icestar. He slashed at her one more time, then ran over to where his deputy was. "Are you okay? Can you see?" his eyes were full of care and he ignored the battle around him and stared at Moonlight. He saw her start to get up, but she fell back down. She rasped, "I can't see out of my right eye, and I can't get up!" Thunderstar shed a tear then stood up. "It'll be okay, I'll protect you," he meowed. He stayed beside Moonlight, defending her from any IceClan cat that comes near her.

Moonlight looked up at Thunderstar with her left eye. She felt so helpless and weak. She laid there, hoping that soon, they would retreat and go back to camp. She knew that Thunderstar loved her back now. She smiled and watch him defend her.

Nightspirit ran across the clearing and leaped onto Tigerstripe. She slashed at his back and scraped his legs. She scratched at his muzzle and scratched his ears.

Snowpaw let out an annoyed hiss, "Watch where your going Mousebrain!" Her pelt bristled. She swiped at the StormClan apprentice.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 3rd 2012, 19:05

Frostpetal went to help Splashtail when she saw some StormClan cat emerge from the bushes. As she closed in and slashed at the cat's throat, she realized it was Dusklight. Let's say I have great timing, she thought. The silver cat bit, dodged, and slashed like a caged tiger. A red haze of fury was brginning to mist over her vision. This battle was DUSKLIGHT'S fault! Frostpetal fought harder than ever, and felt her teeth sink into flesh. Hot blood trickled into her mouth, and she felt a perverse satisfaction as she realized she was latched on to Dusklight's throat.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13274
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 3rd 2012, 19:13

Frozenclaw saw that Moonlight was injured. Thunderstar was occupied with Icestar, so he pounced on Moonlight again.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 3rd 2012, 19:26

Moonlight yowled, "Thunderstar! HELP!" All she could do was lay there helplessly while she was being attacked.

Thunderstar turned to see Frozenclaw on Moonlight. "Get away from her!" he snarled, then leaped at the cat, knocking him off of her. He made sure that they stayed near Moonlight, so that if anyone started attacking her, he could push them off. He raked his claws at Frozenclaw's back. "Don't touch her, AGAIN!" he hissed, then walked back to where Moonlight lay.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 3rd 2012, 19:50

Dusklight gasped in air taking her last breath she lay on the ground not moving.

Splashtail looked at Dusklight's body lying on the ground "She's dead." He whispered. He looked at Frostpetal and nodded, he split up with his mate and leaped onto the nearest Cst possible (yay, I'm magically healed!)

~Yay! I don't need to worry about Dusklight anymore!~
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 3rd 2012, 20:02

Dewfrost noticed Splashtail, as he had moved close to the perimeter where she was hiding. Even though he was a strong warrior, the wounds would hold him back a lot and his neck wound was going to reopen any time soon. She snuck up on him, keeping tabs in case something bad happened again. She was aware that the IceClan medicine cat had been killed.

Frozenclaw spat. Thunderstar had completely given up on Icestar when he attacked.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 3rd 2012, 20:09

~your sneaking up on me? O.o?~
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 3rd 2012, 20:11

~you're like half dead Razz i'm making sure you don't get hurt. I can just drop the character if you'd like Tongue ~
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 3rd 2012, 20:37

Moonlight looked up to see Dewfrost behind Splashtail. "Dewfrost, HELP ME!!!" she yelled as loud as she could. "HELP!" She tried to get back up, but she fell back down with a thud. "Don't move. You'll hurt some more," she heard Thunderstar meow. Then she heard him speak to Dewfrost, "Dewfrost, over here!"
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 3rd 2012, 20:40

"Get off me!" Tigerstripe growled. He scratched Nightspirit's muzzle, scarring it. He accidentally exposed his throat.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 3rd 2012, 21:00

Nightspirit scraped at Tigerstripe's throat. She watched the blood well out, slowly killing him. She moved back, standing in triumph. She gave herself a lick then turned, surveying the area for another cat to fight.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 3rd 2012, 21:04

Dewfrost leaped into action, her leaf bundles in her jaw. She quickly came to Moonlight's side. She trusted Thunderstar to keep tem both safe. Taking out a bundle of cobweb, she pressed them into Moonlight's wounds, carefully wrapping a coil of it around her right eye. She'd treat it later when she had access to clean water but for now, infection wasn't an option. She pulled out some leaves and chewed them quickly.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 3rd 2012, 21:13

Tigerstripe fell to the ground, his vision fading. Moonsplash ran towards him. "TIGERSTRIPE! YOU CAN'T DIE! YOU'LL RUIN EVERYTHING!" she screamed. "I... I love... you..." Tigerstripe meowed before he fell limp. "NO!!!" Moonsplash cried. She sat by his body for a while, her head low. Then, she looked up, evil ambition in her eyes. She pounced onto Nightspirit and spat, "I SAVED YOUR LIFE AND THIS IS WHAT I GET BACK?!" She slid under her and sliced open her belly, blood gushing onto the ground.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 3rd 2012, 21:24

"I didn't know that you loved him!" Nightspirit meowed, then she went limp. She was dying fast.

Snowpaw ran over to her mother. She heard her say her last words, "Snowpaw, tell... Icestar... that you are ready to be..." Snowpaw watched her stop breathing. "NOOOO!!!" she yowled. Her eyes filled with tears. She smelled her sweet scent and thought she heard her beautiful voice saying, "I love you and I always will. You are ready to be a warrior, my little one!" Then it disappeared, leaving her alone there, standing over her mother's body.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 3rd 2012, 21:46

Rain stood, frozen with terror. This was her first battle, and it terrifyed her to see so many cats dying. Blood dripped down her face from when Snowpaw swiped at her.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 3rd 2012, 21:54

Dewfrost noticed Rainpaw's frozen expression. "Rainpaw!" she called. "Come help me over here. I'll take care of that scratch while I'm at it."
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 3rd 2012, 22:00

Rainpaw ran over to Dewfrost as she heard her name. She began making some poultices with the herbs Dewfrost had brought. "I thought it was against the warrior code to kill other cats..." she murmured to Dewfrost.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content