Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

StormClan vs. IceClan - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

StormClan vs. IceClan - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StormClan vs. IceClan

+6
Redstar
Noxe
Nyx
Roguestar
Lilacstar
Shimmerpaw
10 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

StormClan vs. IceClan - Page 2 Empty StormClan vs. IceClan

Post by Shimmerpaw July 30th 2012, 06:55

First topic message reminder :

Heya! I decided to make a new RPG and it's one of those 'vs.' RP. So, lets go!

StormClan:
Leader: Thunderstar[Rockpaw]
Deputy: Moonlight[Rockpaw],
Medicine Cat: Dewfrost[CheeseStar]
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rainpaw[Streamfur]
Warriors: Nightshadow[Maplestream], Hawkfire[Swiftshadow],
Apprentices: Rainpaw[Streamfur]
Queens: Ghotsong[Forestblaze],
Kits: Treekit, Brownkit, Riverkit
Elders:

IceClan
Leader: Icestar[Iceshard]
Deputy: Splashtail[Swiftshadow], apprentice: Heartpaw.
Medi Cat: Birchleaf[Swiftshadow]
Medi Cat Apprentice: Fawnpaw[Swiftshadow]
Warriors: Frostpetal[Maplestream], Frozensoul[Brightstar]
Apprentices: Snowpaw[Rockpaw], Heartpaw[Cloudsong], Fawnpaw[Swiftshadow]
Queens: Shadowmoon[Mossfoot]
Kits: Shadowmoon's kits.
Elders:

My Cat(s): [You will see the form here]

Name: Splashtail
Description: Light gray tom with a dark splash on his tail.
Mates: None
Kits: None
Clan: IceClan
Other: N/A

StormClan live in the woods, and hunt mice, and birds.
IceClan live on the river, swim, and hunt fish.

Last edited by Swiftshadow on August 12th 2012, 17:39; edited 13 times in total
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6162
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

StormClan vs. IceClan - Page 2 Empty Re: StormClan vs. IceClan

Post by Roguestar July 30th 2012, 17:56

Moonlight nodded. "Let's go, but I want you to get those herbs right after we get back," she meowed and walked out of the camp. She sat and waited for Dusklight.

Nightspirit walked over to the fresh kill pile and picked up a tuna at random. Tonight she and Snowpaw would see Spider and Claw again. No one knows about her and her daughter's secret meetings, but them. She had dare not tell anyone about these meetings. She didn't want to lose her clanmates. She ate the tuna and walked back to her nest in the warriors den. She needed as much rest as she could get if she wanted to have enough energy for tonight and tomorrow.She let her eyes close and soon she was back asleep.

Snowpaw noticed that she wasn't being noticed, so she followed the river, closer to camp. She caught a trout, missed a tuna, and caught another trout. She carried her two trouts back to camp and put them on the fresh kill pile when she remembered that she had to save as much energy as possible. She walked to the apprentices den and curled up in her nest, and fell asleep, dreaming of seeing her brother and father again.

Last edited by Rockpaw on July 31st 2012, 08:35; edited 1 time in total
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18224
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 30th 2012, 17:59

Moonpaw looked down at her paws, and Tigerstripe growled at Moonlight. "I'll lead a patrol, I guess." he meowed, annoyed. He meowed softly to Moonpaw, "Wanna go border patrol?" and Moonpaw looked up at him, and nodded. He looked around and saw that no one else was available. Tigerstripe and Moonpaw padded out of camp.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10183
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar July 30th 2012, 18:11

Rainpaw decided to go out to look for herbs. She knew that they were running low. She began gather a lot herbs, slowly getting closer to the border. Then she heard a voice. "One more step and you'll be in Iceclan territory." It was the Iceclan tom Hailstorm. "S-sorry" she murmured before running as fast as she could back to camp. "I brought more herbs!" she said to her mentor.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8400
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 30th 2012, 18:28

"Thank you," Dewfrost meowed to her apprentice. "I suspect that cats will give in to the pain their wounds are giving them soon. Dusklight's and Tigerstripe still need to visit."
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33777
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw July 30th 2012, 18:49

~Oh sorry Maple, Very sorry.~

Splashtail signaled with his tail to follow him. He sta down outside of the warriors' den after entering the camp he called to Frostpetal "Would you like to share?" He asked the IceClan she cat.

Dusklight left camp with the deputy ready to hunt. She slipped through the undergrowth and saw a squirell she got into her hunter's crouch and pounced on the fluffy creature. She stood up and turned to a flicker of movement in the undergrowth. (What IceClan cat wants to hey confronted?)
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar July 30th 2012, 19:17

Moonlight didn't notice the movement. She scented a vole, then turned to look at Dusklight. "What are you doing? It's a bush!" she hissed. At the moment all she could smell was vole and nothing else. She got into a hunting crouch and leaped at the vole. She bit its neck before it could react, killing it. She turned and waited for Dusklight.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw July 30th 2012, 19:32

~eh, ill use Splashtail.~

Splashtail remained in his hiding place, he didn't know what he was doing here (Imma make them fall in love Wink) he just wanted a little adventure.

"You go back to camp ill be right there." She replied to Moonlight "OK?" She asked. Sh walked through a crack between the Bush and a rock signaling to Moonlight it was final. She walked toward the intruder to see a IceClan tom "What are you doing here?" She demanded "Uh, getting yelled at I guess." He replied calmly. She saw amusement in his eyes "What is you name?" She asked the tom "Splashtail, IceClan deputy." He replied. Dusklight left and raced to camp.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar July 30th 2012, 20:12

~I'm gonna make the leader since no one else will, if that is fine.

Name: Thunderstar
Description: Gray tabby tom with golden eyes has a white tail tip and white paws.
Mates: None
Kits: None
Clan: StormClan
Other: Is secretly part IceClan, but has a deep hatred for them.~

Moonlight was in camp when she saw Dusklight dash into the camp entrance. She ran up to her. "What's wrong, what happened?" she asked with narrowed eyes. "Tell me everything," she demanded. "Did you get scared by a mouse?" She wanted to know what the warrior saw, and she wanted to now at that very second.

Last edited by Rockpaw on July 30th 2012, 20:33; edited 1 time in total
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw July 30th 2012, 20:30

~Dusklight is a girl~

Dusklight looked at the deputy "Uh, A, Uh IceClsn warrior was just um, on the other side of the border and uh, um, Startled me. That's all" she replied with a nod toward the exit. "I need to get those herbs "Come on Tin- Er, Moonpaw. We need to get herbs for Dewfrost." She called the teenie apprentice. She defended Splashtail! What was wrong with her?!

Splashtsil felt a rush of affection. Dusklight was just so powerful when he spoke ti him. No, I cant be in love with Dusklight. he knew it was true, but she was StormClan!
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar July 30th 2012, 20:50

~Sorry I'm tired, but it's fixed.~

Moonlight knew something was wrong, really wrong. She went to the leader's den. "Thunderstar, I need to speak to you," she meowed. "Come in!" the leader replied. She walked in. "Thunderstar something is wrong with Dusklight. She's acting very strange. I asked her what she saw, and she stuttered something about IceClan being on the other side of the border, and needing to get herbs. It was strange, even for her!" she told the mighty leader. "Understood. I'll get someone to keep an eye on her at all times," Thunderstar's deep voice meowed. "You can go now." he told her. Moonlight walked out of the Thunderstar's den. She narrowed her eyes as she watched Dusklight from the fresh kill pile.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 30th 2012, 21:28

Moonpaw and Tigerstripe came back in camp. Moonpaw heard her name being called and she meowed, "What is it Dusklight?"

~YOU SHALL MAKE FUN OF HER X3~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw July 31st 2012, 06:53

~Awh~

"Well, I'm going on a tiny herb patrol and I decided to bring you." (Better?) Suddenly while she ran out her miind switched to Splashtail, and that was because she could smell him! "Tiny you go find a small patch of tinymint, sorry Cstmint." She looked behind the Bush "Splashtail!?" She screamed "Shh." He said "I came to tell you I need to see you, I think I might be in love." He told her "Wha?" She asked "With you Dusklight." He told her "Oh, well me too." She said reluctantly. "Okay, meet me at the Jutting Rocks." He told her "fine." She said back.

Splashtail left his hiding place and rushed back to camp and burst through the entrance and bumped into (someone in the clearing) "Oh, sorry." He said.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar July 31st 2012, 08:52

"It's okay," Nightspirit meowed. "What's wrong? You look like you've done something bad." Nightspirit knew something was bothering him. "You can tell me anything. I am a great secret keeper. Was it against the warrior code? I won't tell anyone." She looked at Splashtail with curious eyes.

Thunderstar watched the deputy leave. I can't send someone to keep watch on Dusklight unless I know what she's doing. I guess I can keep Moonlight on watch, he pondered about what Moonlight had said.

Moonlight walked out of camp and to the bush where she had left Dusklight standing. She sniffed around and recognized a certain scent. "IceClan!" she murmured to herself. There were no new scratches on the warrior when she ran into camp. She must've let the cat leave without teaching it not to come back! That traitor! she thought. That was an enemy in that bush! She ran back to camp, waiting for Dusklight to get back from the herb patrol.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossfoot July 31st 2012, 09:22

Shadowmoon let out yowls of pain that her kits were coming!
Mossfoot
Mossfoot
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Angel of the shadows
WarriorPoints : 7059
Female Posts : 695

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar July 31st 2012, 10:53

Nightspirit turned. Shadowmoon! she thought. She ran to Coldshadow's den. "Coldshadow! Shadowmoon is having her kits. Come now!" she told the medicine cat.

Snowpaw awoke to the yowling. She stumbled out of the den and sleepily walked over to her mother. "What's going on?" she asked. Nightspirit looked at the fluffy apprentice, "Shadowmoon is having her kits. Go get a stick and bring it back here." Snowpaw went in search of a stick. She grabbed a long, sturdy stick and brought it back. "Here," she was cut short by her mother. "Good, now go back to your nest," Nightspirit meowed. Snowpaw went back to the apprentices den and laid in her nest. She wanted to help more, but she obeyed her mother and laid in the nest.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 31st 2012, 11:01

Coldshadow poked his furry head out of the den. "Well, I've been prepared for this," he replied to Nightspirit. He bounded over to the nursery. He waited for the stick to arrive.
"Now, Shadowmoon, when you feel one coming, just push," he instructed, nervously looking out the nursery entrance, anxious about the kits.

Last edited by CheeseStar on July 31st 2012, 11:09; edited 1 time in total
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar July 31st 2012, 11:08

~Shadowmoon is having the kits.~

Nightspirit picked up the stick and followed Coldshadow. "Here's the stick," she meowed and put it beside the medicine cat. "Do you need anything else?" she asked. She walked out of the nursery and stood outside.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 31st 2012, 11:10

~sorry, typo there Razz kept confusing the two of you. edited~

"Bring some moss with water on it," Coldshadow meowed. He put the stick in front of Shadowmoon. "If the pain is intense, bite on this stick. It will help."
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar July 31st 2012, 11:18

Nightspirit went in search of moss. She picked some up and dipped it in water. She ran back to camp and dashed through the entrance. "Here you go, Coldshadow. I'll be outside if anything else is needed," she meowed. She gave him the moss and stepped out of the nursery.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 31st 2012, 13:27

~er. I thought you said Spashtail liked Frostpetal...?~

Frostpetal was nibbling delicately on a trout when she heard the yowl. Stiffening, the she-cat shoved the fish aside as she sprang to her paws. Quickly, she shook herself before racing in the direction on the nursery. Silver dewdrops arced in a glittering trail behind her. It must be Shadowmoon, she thought. Frostpetal poked her head inside the cozy bramble den, and saw that indeed Shadowmoon was having her kits. "Can I help?" the silver cat meowed.

Last edited by Maplestream on July 31st 2012, 14:56; edited 2 times in total
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13242
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 31st 2012, 13:28

Moonpaw narrowed her eyes at Dusklight and started collecting the catmint. She got as much as she could get, and meowed, "Is that enough?"

Tigerstripe laid around camp, waiting for Moonpaw to come back. I wonder when she's gonna be a warrior... he thought,

~Can she become a warrior when she comes back, Rockpaw?~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar July 31st 2012, 14:32

~Sure, her mentor (Tigerstripe?) will just have to talk to Moonlight or Thunderstar.~

Snowpaw laid in her nest. Why can't I help? she thought. I can do as much as Nightspirit and everyone else! I can get moss, I can get a stick. Why can't I stay out there? She walked out of the den and got a tuna from the fresh kill pile then went back and laid in her nest, eating it.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 31st 2012, 14:35

~LOL Razz Moonpaw is in love with her mentor X3~
Tigerstripe padded in front of Thunderstar's den and meowed, "Thunderstar, may a speak with you? I have a question."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar July 31st 2012, 14:44

"Tigerstripe? Yes you may come in," Thunderstar meowed. I was expecting my deputy! he thought. "What is your question?" He positioned himself so that he was sitting.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw July 31st 2012, 15:06

Splashtail heard the yowling but he dished out of camp toward Jutting Rocks "Dusklight? Are you here?"

"Yes. Plenty." Susklight replied. Dusklight returned to camp with the herbs. And left camp through dirtplace. She rushed to Jutting Rocks, "Hi Splashtail." She mewoed to the tom "Oh, hi Dusklight, so wanna stay here tonight?" He asked her "Sure." She replied. "Wanna have a tree climbing contest?" She nudged him playfully "Hah bet ill beat you!" He returned. After the tree climbing contest they curled up together and fell asleep.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content