Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Battle for the Herbs on Territory Line! - Page 4 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Battle for the Herbs on Territory Line! - Page 4 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle for the Herbs on Territory Line!

+9
Streamstar
Legendflower
Pandora
Noxe
Nyx
Lightclaw
Phoenixwing
Rainfall
Gingerlion
13 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Battle for the Herbs on Territory Line! - Page 4 Empty Battle for the Herbs on Territory Line!

Post by Gingerlion June 5th 2012, 17:28

First topic message reminder :

Gingerpaw trotted out of camp, looking for Sweet Clover to cure some bellies and sore throats. She walked out of the camp entrance and torweds Sunning-Rocks. her paws made a CRUNCH! on the forest floor. Soon enough, Gingerpaw's dazzling blue eyes spotted a patch of the light green herb. She ran over and as she put her head to the ground to pick it up, she scented RiverClan. Can I take it? she wondered.
Gingerlion
Gingerlion
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : internet princess
WarriorPoints : 5699
Female Posts : 259

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Battle for the Herbs on Territory Line! - Page 4 Empty Re: Battle for the Herbs on Territory Line!

Post by Frost June 23rd 2012, 02:10

~ Why not lightningstar?~
~ sure! Is berryleaf a medicine cat apprentice? ~

As the argument between the RiverClan and ThunderClan cats grew more heated, Iceclaw could sense that everyone was getting jumpier and more irritated. She let out a low growl, her hackles rising. Without warning, her brother, Coldfur, sprang on top of Lightningstar, pinning the new ThunderClan leader down.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25649
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Battle for the Herbs on Territory Line! - Page 4 Empty Re: Battle for the Herbs on Territory Line!

Post by Phoenixwing June 23rd 2012, 08:39

~I thought Coldfur vanished or something in your history? Razz But okay.~

Brightstar snarled as Coldfur vaulted over her head. "Coldfur!" She bristled, claws unsheathing as Rainsplash's patrol streamed out fom the reeds and fanned out by her. The RiverClan leader was surprised, but lso glad. "Coldfur, get back. Now." Her eyes were as cold as ice, and her voice chilling. Brightstar shouldered her way in front of her warriors, ears flat.
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Surgical
WarriorPoints : 5296
Female Posts : 254

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 30,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar June 23rd 2012, 09:43

Streamfur unsheathed her claws and snarled, and was glad when Rainspash's patrol showed up. Her daughter Featherstorm stood next to her and Berryleaf was still behind the bushes preparing her herbs to treat injuries that would be the result of the battle that was soon to come. There's no way we can prevent a battle now Streamfur thought as she narrowed her eyes at the Thunderclan cats. Berryleaf glanced over at Iceclaw, hoping the other medicine cat had brought herbs with her because she only had the ones that she had been gathering earlier.

~Berryleaf is a medicine cat but her rank hasn't been changed from apprentice yet~
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8446
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 23rd 2012, 11:14

Panthersoul launched himself at Coldfur, claws unsheathed. "Get your filthy claws off my mother!" he roared furiously.

Lightningstar let out a surprised yowl as she was tackled and tried to push the heavier warrior off. Feeling the wait of Coldfur suddenly disappear, she looked over to see Panthersoul had tackled him. "This means war." Lightningstar decided, now molten golden eyes slicing through Brightstar. Darkblaze rushed toward her mother. "Lightningstar! Are you ok?" she mewed worriedly. The gray and white leader nodded curtly in response.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13714
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 23rd 2012, 11:47

Brightstar curled her lip. "If you want war, you're getting it!" She snorted at Darkblaze, her blue eyes as cold and blank as the winter sky. "You think a little tackling will hurt her?" the RiverClan leader scoffed. "ThunderClan cats are that weak?"

Rainsplash faced Panthersoul, Rowanclaw beside and a little behind her. "Be glad your mother didn't actually feel our claws," Rowanclaw growled. "Although you'll be feeling it pretty soon!" He was bristling, his yellow eyes like flashes of lightning.
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 23rd 2012, 12:03

Panthersoul fixed his cold glare on Rowanclaw. "And you'll be feeling ours ten times worse. Get ready, we'll maul you." he snarled.

Lightningstar narrowed her eyes, standing to her paws. "Hm, then I'll consider this the end of our friendship. Watch your back, Brightstar." she replied calmly. Oakpaw hissed at the RiverClanners menacingly. "Reedpaw! Get ready to see how great a fighter I've become." he grinned darkly, the usual goo humor in his voice and eyes gone.

Earthquake was surprisingly quiet, trying to come up with a good strategy of attack when Heavystep appeared from the forest. The large warrior's pawsteps thundered as he stalked toward the border. His long claws were out of their sheaths. "I'll shred all you fish-breathed swimming fools to pieces for even daring to touch a hair on my leader's pelt!" he roared, chocolate brown eyes ablaze, black fur messy as usual. He looked furious!
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13714
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 23rd 2012, 15:35

Rowanclaw sneered. "That is, if you can get a blow in while we're tearing you to shreds! ThunderClan mouse brains are a lot slower then fish." The broad-shouldered tom curled his lip at the youner warrior.

Brightstar gazed back at the she-cat, eyes cold and blank. "And watch yours. All the blood spilled in this war will be ThunderClan's fault." She curled her lip, looking at them in cold humor. Reedpaw strode forward and laughed mockingly at Oakpaw. "You'll never be ready for me, Oakpaw! So warning you to be ready will be pointless." He flattened his ears, growling. Brightstar snorted at Heavystep's warning. "Not if we flay you first," she spat.

~Don't forget to stock up on Attack Power, guys! Wink~
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 23rd 2012, 19:21

~... how do I do that?~

Maplestream snarled at the ThnderClan mousehearts, hackles rising and fur rippling over tensed muscles. She didn't say anything though, if a careless word from her made a ThunderClan warrior react, then the battle would be her fault. Although she knew RiverClan could easily beat ThunderClan, she was still glad for the reinforcements hidden in the bushes. ThunderClan was heavier after all, and RiverClan did better fighting near water.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13288
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 23rd 2012, 19:24

Buy Attack Power by spending WP. For example.... You have 9000 attack power right now. Bright has 17,000. So if Brightstar were to fight you, she'd beat really easily. Each Attack point costs 2 WP! Cat Smile
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 23rd 2012, 21:27

~Ahhh, ok. Thanks, but maybe later XD. Woahhhhh I used to have 6500! What happened...?~
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost June 24th 2012, 02:31

~ I should be the strongest here Razz I have infinity power MUAHAHAHA! ~
~ i'm bored so I brought Coldfur back ~
~ So RiverClan has two medicine cats? That's impossible O.o ~

Coldfur and Iceclaw exchanged glances. They had been trained before by the Dark Forest and knew a lot of pair tactics that others didn't know. Coldfur eyed Lightningstar with hatred but Iceclaw flicked her tail lightly onto his shoulder. "No.. not that one.." she murmured. She didn't want to hurt her old friends. "Heavystep." Coldfur nodded and flung himself onto Heavystep, raking his claws down the tom's shoulders.

She let out a snarl and leaped onto Rainfall (that's the thunderclan medicine cat right?)
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25649
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 24th 2012, 12:40

Seeing Iceclaw and Coldfur jumping into the battle, Maplestream leapt to action. I'll try Sparkpaw, she thought. Iceclaw and Brightstar were a lot stronger than she was, and Lightningstar had 3000 more attack power; besides, Maplestream didn't really want to hurt the relatively peaceful leader. Streamfur had the same strength as Maplestream (9000). Maplestream might not be the strongest, but she was fast and agile. She pounced and wrapped her claws around Sparkpaw, tearing his ear with her teeth. I wish we had a stream or something, Maplestream thought, grimacing as she was forced to fight without her water techniques.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 24th 2012, 20:32

Brightstar curled her lip as Iceclaw and her brother leaped at the ThunderClan cats. Rage blanketed out any other emotion as she faced Lightningstar, claws fully unsheathed. This isn't even our fault. ThunderClan was the one who were trying to steal--. And all Coldfur does is ty to start a fight and they declare war? Doesn't Lightningstar-- understand--how much war costs? She gritted her teeth, eyes cold with fury. "Did you know," Brightstar growled out. "I lost my brother to a war?" In the back of her mind, she dimly knew she was being slightly irrational, but what done was done, and now there was no going back...

Rainsplash snarled as her Clanmates rushed out and struck the enemy patrol like a hammerblow, swift and fast, striking them before they knew what was happening. She lunged forward, Rowanclaw flying past her as the large tom slammed shoulder to shoulder with Panthersoul, his claws raking down the other tom's side as Rowanclaw pushed him over, teeth bared.

Reedpaw raced forward and slashed Oakpaw in the ear, ever so slightly jostled off balance as Rainsplash bounded past him. He regained his balance quickly and tried a feint claw strike.
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar June 24th 2012, 21:23

Streamfur and Featherstorm raced into the battle side by side. Streamfur glanced at her daughter, thinking about the strategy that they had been practicing. Featherstorm nodded and they stood back to back, Streamfur facing Earthquake and Featherstorm facing Darkblaze. They each attacked their opponent in a flurry of teeth and claws and then Streamfur quietly hissed "Now!" and they each jumped around and pounced on the opposite cat, so Streamfur was now on Darkblaze, and Featherstorm on Earthquake.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8446
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 25th 2012, 10:32

Maplestream danced past returning blows gracefully and darted in to bite at Sparkpaw's throat or slash his back. She suddenly remembered a technique RiverClan used for fighting in the water- usingthe tail to splash water in an enemy's eyes. She grinned as she thought, we don't have water, but a tail is always a good weapon for stunning an enemy! Maplestream whipped her tail around, bringing it down on Sparkpaw's back.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingerlion June 25th 2012, 14:58

- i'm so sorry i haven't been on! oh and btw I'm okay that i'm block-headed Smile it doesn't take any offense to me. Also, I'm super glad people want to be part of this Smile Smile Smile-

Gingerpaw's eyes widened in terror as blood splashed beside her feet. All she wanted to do was scrape those RiverClan nothings sharply, but she had a commitment as a medince cat. She resisted the urger and ran over to help Rainfall. Her ears were blaring, but over the growling and snarling, she managed to get Rainfall's attention. "Rainfall, listen. I'm SO sorry what i did... and I really respect you and all... I never meant this much harm..." Her blue eyes filled with salty tears and she pulled a bramble from her paw. "Please keep me as your apprentice. I was too stunned to say any thing... this was my first war after all..." Her vision blurred and she shook her head. Gingerpaw would not cry.
Gingerlion
Gingerlion
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandora June 27th 2012, 08:46

Frostwhisper dashed out of the stream instantly when she heard her sister's voice. Gingerpaw! What in StarClan have you done NOW! Frostwhisper raced over, and saw blood every where. A war. She scanned the area for Gingerpaw, and saw her. No, later. She thought. Yes, she would have a good talk...Frostwhisper dogged other cats, and leaped onto some ThunderClan cat. She realized it was Sparkpaw, and tumbled down with the apprentice. Frostwhisper scraped for Sparkpaw's back, and then she just clawed anything. Suddenly, a growl came above Frostwhisper.

~Lightningstar, can you scold me because i think it would fit with the story Smile~
Pandora
Pandora
Loner

Custom Rank : Cat-who-loves-rain
WarriorPoints : 4535
Female Posts : 69

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 27th 2012, 10:11

~But that's kind of god-modding, isn't it?~

Maplestream backed away for a brief respite. Looking around, she spotted Gingerpaw saying something to Rainfall. The apprentice's eyes were glazed with tears that she wouldn't let fall. For a moment, even though she was from ThunderClan and she must have at least smelled the border, Maplestream felt sorry for Gingerpaw; how could Gngerpaw have known that this would start a war? It was too much responsibility for one so young. Then Maplestream shook her head. She had to concentrate, or she would get hurt. To her relief, Frostwhisper had come and was fighting Sparkpaw. Maplestream looked around for an enemy or a Clanmate that needed assistance.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingerlion June 27th 2012, 18:15

Gingerpaw saw Maplestream out of the corner of her eye. She gave the RiverClan warrior a glance, stern, but sad. Why doesn't anyone like me??? The medicine apprentice thought sadly. She hastily got back to work though, handing out the cobwebs and poppy seeds to heavily injured cats.

~Im just making it dramatic, the 'everyone hates me' because loads like me:) Right?~
Gingerlion
Gingerlion
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4