Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Battle for the Herbs on Territory Line! - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Battle for the Herbs on Territory Line! - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle for the Herbs on Territory Line!

+9
Streamstar
Legendflower
Pandora
Noxe
Nyx
Lightclaw
Phoenixwing
Rainfall
Gingerlion
13 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Battle for the Herbs on Territory Line! - Page 3 Empty Battle for the Herbs on Territory Line!

Post by Gingerlion June 5th 2012, 17:28

First topic message reminder :

Gingerpaw trotted out of camp, looking for Sweet Clover to cure some bellies and sore throats. She walked out of the camp entrance and torweds Sunning-Rocks. her paws made a CRUNCH! on the forest floor. Soon enough, Gingerpaw's dazzling blue eyes spotted a patch of the light green herb. She ran over and as she put her head to the ground to pick it up, she scented RiverClan. Can I take it? she wondered.
Gingerlion
Gingerlion
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : internet princess
WarriorPoints : 5700
Female Posts : 259

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Battle for the Herbs on Territory Line! - Page 3 Empty Re: Battle for the Herbs on Territory Line!

Post by Frost June 20th 2012, 07:47

( your mouth dropped open? Razz )

Iceclaw narrowed her eyes. "You stepped into RiverClan territory..." she began slowly, her tail swinging side by side. "I stepped into ThunderClan territory..." Her piercing blue eyes flashed and her whiskers twitched in annoyance.

"Doesn't that mean we're equal now?" She challenged back at the apprentice.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25650
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Battle for the Herbs on Territory Line! - Page 3 Empty Re: Battle for the Herbs on Territory Line!

Post by Gingerlion June 20th 2012, 07:52

" Equal... " Gingerpaw mused. "What were you doing stepping over, anyway?" She bounced back the comment.
Gingerlion
Gingerlion
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 20th 2012, 09:56

~heheh it's fine Iceclaw Razz I like action anyways~

Maplestream swam to the riverbank. "I hope you don't mind Frostwhisper, but I have to go now. I've got to see a friend... See ya later then," Maplestream meowed, remembering her earlier quarrel with Iceclaw. She'd forgotten about it when she was at the border with Brightstar. She now padded through the reeds to the camp. Sniffing, she found a trace of Iceclaw's scent leading away to the ShadowClan border. She must be on patrol, Maplestream thought. Well, any patrol can always use an extra cat right? Maplestream followed the scent trail while thinking of a suitable apology about how it was her fault she'd lost her temper when realized her battle tactic was doomed to fail (idk Razz). She reached the border where Iceclaw was standing, and was about to open her mouth to apologize when she saw the blue-silver she-cat being confronted by two ThunderClan cats. Looking closer, she saw that one was the apprentice who stole the herbs. What, another incident? What's happened now? she thought. Lip curled and eyes narrowed, Maplestream stalked to the border, joining Iceclaw. "What's going on?" she demanded, glaring at the apprentice.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13289
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 20th 2012, 10:51

Lightningstar and Panthersoul looked at each other momentarily then padded toward the border. The small gray and white leader was surprise flooding into her eyes once Iceclaw stepped over the border. Seeing Gingerpaw, Panthersoul stalked up to his brother's apprentice with a stern, intimidating frown on his face. "Gingerpaw, quiet that mouth of yours and go back home." he growled, blue eyes icy. Lightningstar looked at Iceclaw and Maplesteam with a careful, calm gaze. "Hello." she mewed, voice strained to be polite. "I suppose we would be even, wouldn't we? But, I would like to speak with Brightstar about it to make it clear." he soft voice rang through out the area clearly and with calculated wording. She wasn't sure where ThunderClan stood with RiverClan as of now and stayed cautious even around old friends.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13715
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 20th 2012, 11:09

~Apologizing for short post. Stupid iPod~

Brightstar slid out of the undergrowth, her fur slicked to her sides, still dripping with water. "Lightningstar." She melded, greeting the ThunderClan leader with a firm nod. "What brings you here?" Brightstar gestures with her tail at Maplestream and Iceclaw. "Get back." She narrowed her blue eyes and stepped forward a couple paces.
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Surgical
WarriorPoints : 5297
Female Posts : 254

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 30,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 20th 2012, 13:04

"I came to apologize myself for what occurred with Gingerpaw and Rainfall earlier. My son and I were waiting for one of your patrols to pass by so we didn't start anything by passing the border. We saw Iceclaw step over the border...and I was thinking we may be even. What do you think?" she mewed calmly, golden eyes at ease. Somehow, Brightstar never really scared her. Since they were friends and all, she found no reason to be scared or intimidated. Around other cats she didn't know well however, she was secretly quite nervous. Being a leader was still new to her and very surprising. The decisions that had to made wisely sometimes made her worry greatly that she'd do the wrong thing. Of course her children helped ease that nervousness. Sometimes they seemed to lead others better than she ever could. Never letting her eyes waver, she looked intently at Brightstar for an answer.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingerlion June 20th 2012, 16:56

Gingerpaw immediately shut up, and then listened intently to the conversation. Will there be war? She thought.

~ plus since i made this role play, there will be a war Smile ~
Gingerlion
Gingerlion
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost June 20th 2012, 21:13

~ I know. Iceclaw always wants a fight Razz ~

ANNOUNCMENT Very Happy Iceclaw's a new medicine cat and only RiverClan cats know it. It hasn't been announced to the rest of the clan.

A deep growl rumbled in her throat. She fixed her gaze at Gingerpaw.
"Did your mentor not teach you how to respect other medicine cats?" she questioned, standing next to Brightstar and Maplestream.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 20th 2012, 21:57

Brightstar rumbled softly and shouldered Iceclaw back, narrowing her eyes at the blue-gray she-cat. Not now. her eyes said. Turning to Lightningstar, blue eyes expressionless and as blank as marble, as she leaned forward. "Agreed," Brightstar meowed, dipping her head slightly. "But my medicine cat did not attempt to steal herbs." Her paws scraped the rough stone as she stepped back one pace, her eyes never wavering from Lightningstar's amber eyes. Out of the corner of her eyes, Rightstar could see the calico apprentice staring at Iceclaw.
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost June 20th 2012, 23:18

Iceclaw took a step back, sensing Brightstar's calm anger. She held her gaze, her eyes lit up challengingly. "You owe me something." her voice was surprisingly soft. An apology. She could feel Maplestream's eyes burn into her pelt but she stood there unmoving.

~ how about a fight? ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar June 21st 2012, 06:21

Streamfur was patroling the border when she heard some cats talking. As she got closer, she saw Brightstar, Lightningstar, Iceclaw, Gingerpaw, Maplestream, and Panthersoul all talking at the border. She joined the other Riverclan cats but didn't say anything and watched silently.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8447
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 21st 2012, 09:35

Maplestream stepped back, though she was still eyeing the ThunderClan cats distrustfully. Seeing Streamfur approach, she acknowledged (did I spell that right? Razz) her with a dip of her head. Normally Maplestream wasn't this hostile, but first the fight with Iceclaw, then the ThunderClan aporentice's carelessness, and then the loss of the fish had left her very grumpy.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 21st 2012, 14:49

Lightningstar watched this silently and nodded slowly. "Yes. I know. A greatly regretted mistake on our part." Shifting her now chillingly calm gaze on Gingerpaw, she took a deep breth, letting it out before she spoke. "Gingerpaw, I believe you owe a huge apology to Iceclaw and the rest of the cats gathered here. Especially Brightstar." her eerily calm voice said. This will do nothing to stop the war... the she-cat thought with an inward sigh.

Panthersoul fought to keep a neutral expression on his face as he stared at the RiverClanners that were in front of them. He tried to hide his startled jump as pawsteps were heard behind him. Soon, Earthquake, Darkblaze, and Rainfall appeared along with Lightningstar's apprentice, Oakpaw. "What's going on?" the large rich brown tabby tom asked, his green gaze on Lightningstar. She silenced him with a flick of her tail. She gave thanks to StarClan for her Clanmates' appearance.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 21st 2012, 16:33

Maplestream watched with growing apprehension as two warriors, and apprentice, and Rainfall appeared behind Lightningstar. Please don't let there be a battle now, Maplestream thought. With four warriors - five counting Rainfall - and two apprentices against their four cats, RiverClan was outnumbered. She hoped the leaders could talk this out before it transformed into bloodshed.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost June 21st 2012, 19:42

Iceclaw could already sense a battle coming. She nudged Streamfur and whispered, soft enough that only the RiverClan warriors could hear. "I'm going back to camp and getting a patrol. Keep them talking." with that she sneaked off without anyone knowing.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 21st 2012, 21:12

Brightstar twitched her ears and huffed. "That was two rules of the Warrior Code broken," she meowed after a pause. "If your apprentice refuses to apologize..." She narrowed her blue eyes and grunted. Brightstar had seen that ThunderClan medicine cat apprentice of theirs at the last Gathering. What a stubborn, proud cat! (No offense. Razz) The calico was a mouse-brain. Brightstar could hardly keep her claws from unsheathing. The recent argument with Maplestream (someone's been picking fights recently Razz) and the trouble-making apprentices in RiverClan itself had already put her on edge, and this didn't help.
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 22nd 2012, 10:16

~Heyyyyy! First Iceclaw, and now you? ~

Maplestream twitched her ears. A patrol would be great; Iceclaw always had the best ideas. After Iceclaw left, Maplestream resumed glaring at the ThunderClan apprentice ( Razz). Usually ThunderClan followed the warrior code, she thought. Well, let's see if that fish-brained apprentice will apologize under my pressure! (yesh, glaring power! Razz)
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost June 22nd 2012, 10:57

~ Awh Maplestream, that's so sweet of you ~

Iceclaw meanwhile had gathered a small patrol consisting of five other cats and herself. She had gathered a small supply of herbs - mainly cobwebs, in case of an injury, which she believed there would be. She signaled the patrol to stay quiet and stay hidden in the shrubs nearby. With that, she emerged from the bushes, joining Brightstar and the rest.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 22nd 2012, 11:02

Rainfall, noticing Iceclaw slipping away, quietly hid himself in the shadows and left to gather supplies. A war was on the verge of bursting. The gray tabby tore into camp and gathered all the supplies he'd need for battle wounds. My mouse-brained apprentice started this! She will definitely be held back as a medicine cat and be lowered in rank as a kit! he thoght with a huff.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 22nd 2012, 13:53

~I have permission from Rainsplash to god-mod her and her kits! She's in Paris with no wifi and she doesn't want to miss this. xD~

Rainsplash crouched in the bushes, her belly pressed to the earth. ThunderClan! They always thought they owned the forest. Her claws itched within her sheaths and sighed almost inaudibly. Her green eyes peered out of the reeds, glimpsing tabby paws before Rowanclaw nosed her head down. "They'll see us!" he whispered warningly. "Does Brightstar even know we're here? Iceclaw wouldn't say," Reedpaw grumbled into Rainsplash's ear. She swatted the black apprentice away. "Shhh. We'll come out when-" Rainsplash broke off when she heard her son hiss, "Reedpaw, get back!" She whipped around to see Rowanclaw attempting to snag Reedpaw's tail as the apprentice scampered out of the reeds four fox lengths from the patrol's hiding place. Brightstar turned her head slightly when she saw her apprentice nose his way out of the elder bushes. "Reedpaw. Come over here," she ordered. Brightstar didn't know why he was here, but help was welcome.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38668
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkfire June 22nd 2012, 15:12

(Hello... can someone PM me about what's happening? XD I'm in Thunderclan, but it still says I'm a loner for some reason. -.- I would like to participate in the RP... so please tellme what's going on! Wave)
Sparkfire
Sparkfire
Loner

Custom Rank : Call me Sparky!
WarriorPoints : 4393
Female Posts : 40

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 6000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 22nd 2012, 15:40

(lol. I will)

Rainfall saw Sparkpaw and signaled for him to follow.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost June 22nd 2012, 20:55

~ err so do we wait for the ThunderClan cats to attack? Maybe heavystep couldn't take it anymore? ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 22nd 2012, 20:58

[Heavystep is no longer Lightningstar's brother, but I could still use him...good idea! What do yall think?]
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Berryleaf June 22nd 2012, 21:03

Berryleaf was gathering herbs and was grabbed some from behind a bush when Iceclaw and a small patrol of cats go toward the Riverclan border. She was curious and wanted to see what the other Riverclan medicine cat was up to so she grabbed the herbs that she had collected and followed the patrol. She saw the Riverclan cats and Thunderclan cats at the border, with the patrol hiding behind a nearby bush, so she hid behind a different bush to see what would happen.

Streamfur glanced back and saw that Iceclaw had returned. As Reedpaw was ordered over, she guessed that more cats might be hiding nearby.

~Can Featherstorm be part of the patrol that Iceclaw brought?~
Berryleaf
Berryleaf
Loner

Custom Rank : Medicine Cat
WarriorPoints : 4763
Female Posts : 23

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next