Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Battle for the Herbs on Territory Line! - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Battle for the Herbs on Territory Line! - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle for the Herbs on Territory Line!

+9
Streamstar
Legendflower
Pandora
Noxe
Nyx
Lightclaw
Phoenixwing
Rainfall
Gingerlion
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Battle for the Herbs on Territory Line! - Page 2 Empty Battle for the Herbs on Territory Line!

Post by Gingerlion June 5th 2012, 17:28

First topic message reminder :

Gingerpaw trotted out of camp, looking for Sweet Clover to cure some bellies and sore throats. She walked out of the camp entrance and torweds Sunning-Rocks. her paws made a CRUNCH! on the forest floor. Soon enough, Gingerpaw's dazzling blue eyes spotted a patch of the light green herb. She ran over and as she put her head to the ground to pick it up, she scented RiverClan. Can I take it? she wondered.
Gingerlion
Gingerlion
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : internet princess
WarriorPoints : 5700
Female Posts : 259

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Battle for the Herbs on Territory Line! - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle for the Herbs on Territory Line!

Post by Legendflower June 11th 2012, 19:12

Your posts have to be 5 words at a minimum, Frostwhisper.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5739
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Battle for the Herbs on Territory Line! - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle for the Herbs on Territory Line!

Post by Gingerlion June 11th 2012, 20:29

As Gingerpaw and Rainfall padded back to camp, Gingerpaw heard the RiverClan cats. "Rainfall?" Gingerpaw whispered. "I am really sorry for taking the herbs! I did not even touch them, though! I scented RiverClan! Please don't punish me TOO bad!!!!!" blurted-pleaded Gingerpaw. She stopped and made kit-eyes at Rainfall.
Gingerlion
Gingerlion
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 11th 2012, 20:59

Brightstar looked at Maplestream sternly. "I'm trying to think," she growled. "It isn't proper to treat your Clan leader like this anyways, sister or no!" The run-in with ThunderClan had left her in a foul mood, feustrated already with other tasks and things on her mind. Brightstar rose to her paws and padded away from the fishing spot, heading deeper into the reeds, the stalks parting before her as she padded through them, lost in thought. How to make known that RiverClan was not to be messed with, without raising tension and causing defensive anger? Brightstar paused at the shore of the lake, the soft gray blue waves lappring at her paws.
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Surgical
WarriorPoints : 5297
Female Posts : 254

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 30,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 12th 2012, 09:08

~Gingerpaw and Frostwhisper, your avatars are kinda big, I can't really see the words.~

Maplestream stared at the swaying reeds her sister had pushed through. She could still hear faint angry pawsteps padding away. After a while she turned back and gazed through the water, lost in thought as she looked for fish. Maplestream and Brightstar were sisters, and they understood each other better than any other cat alive. Maplestream knew that the thing with ThunderClan and the herbs was making Brightstar tense; thinking of a suitable way to react but not overreact, not to mention all the other problems one must have as leader, would make anyone crazy. She knew it was only frustration that had caused her sister to snap at her. But it had still hurt.
Maplestream gathered up all the fish they had caught and headed back to camp. There was nothing else she could do... for now.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13289
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 12th 2012, 10:33

Rainfall glared at his apprentice. "That's not for me to decide, Gingerpaw. And how dare you ask that when you could have started a battle?! Borders are there for us not to cross. Do you have any idea how ashamed I am of you right now? Now I have to report my failure to teach you common sense to my mother." he snapped. "Go back to our den and sort the herbs. When I get back, Tell me the name of every single one of them." he ordered, stalking off to his mother's den.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13715
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingerlion June 13th 2012, 15:25

Gingerpaw hung her head. She was so disappointed! [i]I will never do that again![i] She thought. Reluctantly, Gingerpaw padded to their den and picked up some feverfew in her teeth. She gently put them in a corner, then looked for more herbs to sort. "Sort sort sort..." She sang to herself quietly. Oh how she wished a friend would come in and talk with her.
Gingerlion
Gingerlion
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 14th 2012, 01:46

It's [i ]-text here- [ /i] without the spaces. Wink
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5739
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar June 14th 2012, 06:37

Streamfur pushed through the reeds and saw Brightstar sitting at the lake shore. She padded towards Brightstar and sat down next to her. She hadn't heard about what happened with Thunderclan and Riverclan at the border yet, so she asked "Is everything okay Brightstar?"
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8447
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandora June 14th 2012, 07:24

Just about then, Frostwhisper was hunting near the shore, and heard Streamfur talking. Quietly, she padded over and saw Brightstar too. "What's the matter?" Frostwhisper nervously asked. She was told of the story, then turned pale - if cats do that - "My SISTER???!!!"
Pandora
Pandora
Loner

Custom Rank : Cat-who-loves-rain
WarriorPoints : 4536
Female Posts : 69

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 14th 2012, 18:16

Maplestream set the fish in the fresh-kill pile, then grabbed one for herself. Guess I should just take a nap then, she thought after consuming the trout. Her dreams were strange and confusing, however, as she was still thinking about the incident with ThunderClan.

~Who's your sister, Frostwhisper?~
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 14th 2012, 18:37

~Frostwhisper, it is against the rules to Godmod other characters. Posting that we told you the story counts as godmodding. For some reasons, I might have wanted to keep the story about the trespassing a secret. I'll let it go this time, but I won't tolerate it the next time this happens. Please review the Site Rules.~

Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Surgical
WarriorPoints : 5297
Female Posts : 254

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 30,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingerlion June 16th 2012, 08:41

Gingerpaw had sorted most the herbs by the time the sun went down. The only herb she had not sorted was something dreadful.... mouse bile! carefully, Gingerpaw bent her head to pick up the horrid-smelling herbs, and put them in a pile by Rainfall's den. ~god modding? ~ Gingerpaw sighed and lay down in her bed under a patch of ferns. The evening breeze blew through her pelt easily, and she sensed a storm.
Gingerlion
Gingerlion
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandora June 16th 2012, 13:21

~ my sister is Gingerpaw on WCF ~
Pandora
Pandora
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare June 16th 2012, 13:36

God-modding: Roleplaying someone else's character without permission from said person. That wasn't God-modding, Gingerpaw. But Frostwhisper did. Wink
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14223
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandora June 16th 2012, 13:47

~oh thanks Smile ~
Pandora
Pandora
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 17th 2012, 13:13

Maplestream woke and ground her teeth in frustration. The sleep didn't help her at all; wild dreams about RiverClan's posessions being taken still filled her mind, and they didn't help the situation. Maplestream decided to go swimming. Water always helped clear her head. As she slid through the water and rolled onto her back, she pondered the events that had taken place that morning. ThunderClan was usually relatively peaceful... So why did they try to take the herbs?
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandora June 17th 2012, 17:39

Frostwhisper woke too from bad dreams. How could my sister do that? She was wondering most. Under her, Frostwhisper felt the leaves and moss she was sleeping on twitch. Someone else might be up! She thought excitedly. Frostwhisper followed the scent, and came to the river. " Hi Maplestream!" she called.
Pandora
Pandora
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 17th 2012, 18:15

"Hey," Maplestream called back. She was careful not to mention the incident that morning (she doesn't know Frostwhisper knows about it). She dove and paddled until she emerged at the shore where Frostwhisper was standing. "What's up?"
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandora June 18th 2012, 18:50

"Oh, nothing. I can't believe my sister stole those herbs!" Frostwhisper mused. She put one cream-colored paw to the water, and it rippled satisfactionaly. Then, Frostwhisper also slid her slender body into the fresh water.
Pandora
Pandora
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 19th 2012, 09:47

Maplestream sighed. "I'm worried... How can we subtly warn ThunderClan from taking our supplies in a way that the other Clans don't think we're overreacting? This is serious, Frostwhisper. I don't think it was an accident; RiverClan has always marked our borders carefully so that the other cats can easily smell it." Well, no point in stressing myself out too much, Maplestream thought. "Anyways, let's swim, try to solve that later." She paddled back into the center of the river then swam upstream, making sure her strokes were smooth and careful, and that not too much of her head was above the water.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandora June 19th 2012, 15:08

Frostwhisper sighed and swam away with Maplestream. "I know. I man, she's my sister and all, but she just CANT do that! We need herbs, too. Hey! I have an idea. What about we raid ThunderClan! Think we should... or too dangerous?" Frostwhisper lay on her back and close her eyes.
Pandora
Pandora
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 19th 2012, 16:02

Maplestream heard the words and surfaced so she could hear better. "You'll have to ask Brightstar that, not me," she replied with a cautious voice that had a hint of an edge in it. "But I don't think that's a good idea. It's not worth it. You're right that something needs to be done, but not this. A battle is the last thing we need. And if we lose, RiverClan will lose our pride and be shunned. This action will be viewed as an overreaction, the one thing that Brightstar is trying to avoid. Besides, do you think it's right that, when one apprentice takes a small bundle of herbs, and we take revenge by trying to take all of ThunderClan's supplies? It won't work..."
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 19th 2012, 22:12

After hearing Rainfall's story, Lightningstar was angry! She kept a calm mask, but any cat with a brain could see her anger through those usually honey sweet golden eyes. They were now molten lava as she tried not to stalk while leaving camp for a solo hunting trip. Her son, Panthersoul was close behind her, worry in his baby blue eyes. "Lightningstar? What's wrong?" his deep voice boomed from behind the small gray and white she-cat. He could tell his mother was upset by the way she loped toward the entrance of camp without her usual light, graceful pawsteps. "Nothing, just going for a hunt." was her strained polite reply. This made the large, shadowy black tom follow worriedly.

Once in the comforting forest, the small leader turned slowly to face her much larger son with a soft sigh. Looking into his caring eyes, the warmth returned to her gaze. No longer was it molten, but thick, wonderfully sweet honey once more. "I'm sorry. I was just...frustrated. No need to worry. Rainfall's apprentice did something.....that could start a battle. I need to apologize for it face to face." Panthersoul smiled lovingly at his mother. "Want me to go with you? Ya know...for moral support?" he grinned good-humoredly. That earned a melodic laugh from his mother. "Of course! I couldn't leave without you, dear."

They soon set off toward the border and made it there with minimal talk. Mostly comfortable silence. "Now to wait for those fish-catchers to arrive in a patrol..." the thickly muscled tome mumbled. Lightningstar gave him a stern look, but couldn't help but crack a small smile. They waited patiently and chatted as they looked for any RiverClanners.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13715
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost June 20th 2012, 06:33

Iceclaw was out patrolling ShadowClan's borders alone. She knew that her blue-silver pelt stood out and crouched down low, her paws moving quickly and silently. What annoyed her most was that there were no ShadowClan warriors at all. Earlier on, she had a heated quarrel with Maplestream (Maple, I hope you don't mind Razz) She felt like lashing out at an enemy warrior. (Uh oh..)

She was so lost in thought that she carelessly padded into ThunderClan territory. It was only a foot in and she quickly snapped out of her thoughts and flinched away. But the damage was done. Her heart nearly froze when she noticed two ThunderClan cats not far from her.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25650
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingerlion June 20th 2012, 07:43

it was the blockheaded apprentice Gingerpaw who almost stole herbs earlier. She was hiding in the bushes, and quietly took notice of the other cats. Her mouth dropped open. " You step foot into ThunderClan territory, just as I did RiverClan. This means war." She whispered.

Last edited by Gingerpaw on June 20th 2012, 07:50; edited 1 time in total
Gingerlion
Gingerlion
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next