Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RainbowClan - Page 36 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RainbowClan - Page 36 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RainbowClan

+10
Auburnflare
Redstar
SkyStar
Icestar
Honeystar
Lilacstar
Nyx
FabFur
Mossfoot
Birdstar
14 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

RainbowClan - Page 36 Empty Re: RainbowClan

Post by Birdstar March 9th 2012, 19:18

First topic message reminder :

Volepaw smiled at Petalpaw and whispered. "Thanks."

Cloudpaw purred watching Spottedkit. She pricked her ears and looked at Volepaw giving him a puzzled look. "Your leaving so soon? But its a kit!" Cloudpaw mewed softly. "Well, I want to go hunting with Petalpaw. Im so restless and ready to get out of camp too..." He mewed. Cloudpaw narrowed her eyes. "Fine." She growled. She whipped around to looked at Spottedkit and purred.

Volepaw narrowed his eyes at his sister and sighed. Sometimes Cloudpaw can be a pain in the tail. But now I get to go hunting with Petalpaw! He thought happily. "Ready when you are." He mewed turning to Petalpaw with a sly smile.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7828
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 1st 2012, 12:02

Tempestsoul followed, "Is he gonna be okay?" She asked, trying to be strong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw April 1st 2012, 12:10

"I'm gonna be fine, fluff brain." Panther growled through the pain. Again he tried to walk by himself, but found himself nearly yowling in pain.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13709
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 1st 2012, 12:10

'Don't do that!" She forced him back on the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw April 1st 2012, 12:12

"oof." he grunted, the wind rushing out of him as he flopped down. "alright, alright." he sighed painfully, his ribs and leg aching.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur April 1st 2012, 12:15

Dovewing ran to the medicine cats den. "Hey Silvermoon, Darkfire, and Goldenstream," she said as she looked around for moss. "Hey. What's up?" asked Silvermoon. "Panther fell out of a tree so I'm supposed to make him a nest," replied Dovewing. "Oh.. well I'd better get back to the nursery then! Bye!" called Silvermoon as she left. Darkfire tried to stand up but winced with pain as his paw throbbed. "Ow," he said. Dovewing found some moss and made a nest for Panther. "You can stay ya know," she told Darkfire. "Naw. I'm fine," said Darkfire but he felt a little dizzy. He stumbled out of the medicine cats den and sat down in front of it.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Koolest Kat !!!
WarriorPoints : 7023
Female Posts : 1133

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 1st 2012, 12:19

Tempestsoul still looked just as shocked. The scene of him falling kept replaying in her head. "You'll be alright," She was surprised how steady her voice was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw April 1st 2012, 12:19

"stupid furball. You should really stay of you paw, ya know." Panther said to Darkfire with a playful smirk. He then looked at Tempestsoul and nodded. "course I will."
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar April 1st 2012, 12:22

Featherfire walked into the camp with her head dropping from the long day she had. Her heart was beating really fast. Everything was getting blurry and she fell on the floor right next to the Nursery where she had been staying for a while waiting for her kits to be born. No everything was goon and was black and she could not move.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8624
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur April 1st 2012, 12:23

Darkfire looked at his paw then at Panther. He grinned. "Nahh. I need it to get better fast," he said.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 1st 2012, 12:25

Tempestsul smiled at his strength, "Of course you will. You're to strong not to."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw April 1st 2012, 12:29

Panther chuckled. "stronger than some one...." he coughed and muttered "Darkfire." then grinned teasingly. "since he's all fat and no muscle."
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar April 1st 2012, 12:32

Crystallight turned towards Featherfire. "Are you feeling okay?" She nudged her with her paw.
"What's wrong with her Mommy?" Snowkit mews still full of sleep.
"Nothing sweetie, just stay here and I'll be right back. Go to sleep." Crystallight reassures her kit. She rushes out of the nursery and towards the medicine den. "Can someone check on Featherfire? I think there is something wrong with her!"

Ravenshadow opened his eyes, feeling much better. Stretching and yawning, he turns to Bellawing and the kits. "Good morning." He purrs warmly as he licks and nuzzles each of them.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10445
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur April 1st 2012, 12:35

"Riight," said Darkfire sarcasitally. "I bet you're all fat and no muscle," he teased. "I work out," he laughed.

Silvermoon pulled all her kits away from Featherfire. "Go to sleep sweeties," she told them gently. "s there something wrong with her?" squeaked Darkkit. "No, she's okay.. She's just.. er.. taking a nap," said Silvermoon hesitantly. "Now just go back to sleep."
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 1st 2012, 12:37

Tempestsoul laughed, "That's for sure. You're definitely stronger than Darkfire."

Bellawing was sitting next to the kits. Twilightkit squeaked, "Finally! Can we go now?" Flarekit gave a sarcastic laugh, "No. Dad's to lazy to go right after he woke up." Iriskit jabbed Flarekit in the side, "Rude!" Flarekit growled and Iriskit stuck her tongue out. "How about he eats first?" Harmonykit suggested. "That's a good idea," Bellawing meowed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar April 1st 2012, 12:44

"Oh! You were all up before me?" Ravenshadow realized it now that they had been waiting on him. "Sure..If you have all had something already, then I guess I will go and grab something before we go." He got up, and after cleaning his pelt, padded to the fresh kill pile. Taking a chipmunk, he went back to the nursery and had it there. When he was done, he cleaned himself again and purred more enthusiastically. "Okay now we can go." He purred warmly as he looked at the kits and Bellawing. He couldn't wait for them to see RainbowClan.

Crystallight rushed back to the nursery and laid down beside her mate and kits. "I hope she'll be okay." She whispered to Silvermoon.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 1st 2012, 12:46

Flarekit ran out of the nursery, and all the kits followed. "Guess we better go," Bellawing ran after the kits.

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur April 1st 2012, 12:49

"Yes.. I do hope so," whispered Silvermoon. "Is Mewfire coming?"

Darkfire shot Tempestsoul a look for a heartbeat before looking away. His gaze landed on the tree where he always slept in. He flexed his claws. "Now where am I supposed to sleep?" he muttered to himself crossly. Maybe I can climb it with 3 paws.. Hm... he thought. He started to think of a strategy for climbing the tree. Then Silvermoons voice entered his head. You better not do that! she screeched in his head. He groaned when he realized she would never let him climb it with only 3 paws.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 1st 2012, 12:53

Tempestsoul padded over to Darkfire, and made sure Panther was out of earshot. "I'm just trying to lighten up the mood. You're just as strong as him," Tempestsoul looked at her paws. "I just...I'm worried about him, and the fact that I can't help him, or you, is just to much. I feel helpless."

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar April 1st 2012, 12:54

"I guess we better." Ravenshadow laughed in agreement. He followed after the rushing kits. He eventually got in front of them. "Slow down you bunch. You don't even know which way we're going. Now stay between me and you're mother okay? And try to keep up. It's a long way to go for such small legs. If you get tired, let us know. And remember to stay close to us." He slowly padded towards RainbowClan territory, occasionally glancing back at the kits and Bellawing.

"I don't know..." Crystallight mewed softly.
"Mommy! Mama!" Butterflykit mewled.
"Yes Butterflykit?" Crystallight purred as she licked her youngest daughter.
"When are we going to do that special something you promised yesterday?" The little calico kit bounced up and down.
"Soon, dear." Crystallight reassured.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 1st 2012, 12:57

Flarekit snorted, "You're going to slow!" All the kits meowed in agreement. "I agree," Came Bellawing's response.

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur April 1st 2012, 12:58

Darkfire looked at Tempestsoul out of the corner of his eye. "Well.. er.. you could always yell at him.. Just kidding," joked Darkfire. "That's Silvermoons way of helping.." He looked over at the nursery. I wonder if she'll let me if I beg her.. he thought absently. "No probably not..," he murmured out loud. He looked at Tempestsoul. "He'll be alright. Angelpaw and Mewfire will help him," he said helpfully. For a moment he forgot about his paw and tried to stand on it. "Ouch!" he yelped in pain and sat down again.

Silvermoon listened. "Yep.. pretty soon," she added to Snowkit.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar April 1st 2012, 13:00

"Alright, alright. I'll move faster if that's what you want. But let me hear from any of you to slow down." He quickened his pace more, and kept making sure they were still behind him. He hoped they would reach the camp before the kits got too tired.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 1st 2012, 13:03

Tempestsoul pushed Darkfire down, "What is it with you toms?!"

Bellawing giggled, "You kits can go on ahead, but stay in sight and be careful." All the kits ran on ahead, except Harmonykit.

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur April 1st 2012, 13:06

"What?" he asked bewildered. "What did I do?" He looked at her with a funny expression.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 1st 2012, 13:07

"Tried to get up! Don't. Please!" Tempestsoul snapped, a little ruder then she meant to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next