Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RainbowClan - Page 19 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RainbowClan - Page 19 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RainbowClan

+10
Auburnflare
Redstar
SkyStar
Icestar
Honeystar
Lilacstar
Nyx
FabFur
Mossfoot
Birdstar
14 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

RainbowClan - Page 19 Empty Re: RainbowClan

Post by Birdstar March 9th 2012, 19:18

First topic message reminder :

Volepaw smiled at Petalpaw and whispered. "Thanks."

Cloudpaw purred watching Spottedkit. She pricked her ears and looked at Volepaw giving him a puzzled look. "Your leaving so soon? But its a kit!" Cloudpaw mewed softly. "Well, I want to go hunting with Petalpaw. Im so restless and ready to get out of camp too..." He mewed. Cloudpaw narrowed her eyes. "Fine." She growled. She whipped around to looked at Spottedkit and purred.

Volepaw narrowed his eyes at his sister and sighed. Sometimes Cloudpaw can be a pain in the tail. But now I get to go hunting with Petalpaw! He thought happily. "Ready when you are." He mewed turning to Petalpaw with a sly smile.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7840
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar March 25th 2012, 11:01

"I love you...to Ravenshadow but I do not want you to stay any longer than you have to,okay? Goodbye I love you." She tried seeming happy for him but could not she would never fully win his heart. She peaked in the nursery. "Starclan what happened?"
~This was her face :O~
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8636
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 25th 2012, 11:09

"I'll try not dear," Ravenshadow called back. He padded off again feeling a happier now. When he returned, he decided he would have to something special for Featherfire to show that he really did still cared for her.

"Springfall just had our kits!" Beestar mewed happily as she looked at the four young ones suckling from her mate. She purred warmly and licked each of them, often recieving a mew or squeak from them. "So...What's happening with Ravenshadow?"
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10457
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar March 25th 2012, 11:16

"Beestar he is going to thunderclan until his kits are old enough. He will be back in a half moon or so I guess." She looked up at him with a worried face. "Beestar do really thinks he loves me or is he just looking for a mate to replace Bellawing?" She walked over to Springfall's kits and started licking them.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8636
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 25th 2012, 11:39

"Oh, I suppose that's alright then." Beestar mewed. When she heard Featherfire's question, she thought very hard about this. Finally sighing she shrugged. "I don't know Featherfire...I still think his heart is torn between you and her. But the part of him that does love you...is very strong. Even before when he was still a player I noticed he would always be mooning you, though I'm surprised he never asked you earlier. Try not to worry to much about it. You carry his kits too don't forget."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett March 25th 2012, 12:20

Character: Amberfrost (straight)
Appearance: An average sized ginger and white she cat with blue eyes and a long tail with long white whiskers.
Mate: None
Picture:
Spoiler:
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433522
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 25th 2012, 14:02

Bellawing curled up in her nest, and regretted asking him that. Snowpelt walked over, "Bellawing..." Bellawing smiled, "Yes?" "Would you...Would you-" Bellawing tilted her head, "Would I what?" "Would you...Would you like to go on a walk...after the kits fall asleep?" He smiled sheepishly. "Sure! I'd love to," She purred sweetly. Harmonykit crawled to Bellawing's paw, and fell asleep there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 25th 2012, 14:11

When Ravenshadow finally returned to the ThunderClan nursery, he saw Snowpelt talking to Bellawing. He felt kind of awkward at first, but as he looked down and noticed little Harmonykit asleep in her mother's paw, he smiled and purred warmly. Looking back up sheepishly he mewed. "If you want...I could stay here with the kits, and let you know when they wake up..."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 25th 2012, 14:17

Bellawing just saw Ravenshadow, "Oh! If you want to. I was gonna stay until they fell asleep, but if you want..." She licked his cheek, "Thanks!"

Her and Snowpelt walked out. "So..." Bellawing mewed. "I..I uh... Really..like you... A lot," He looked at the floor. "Oh, Snowpelt..You know I still have feelings for Ravenshadow," She nuzzled him, "But you're my best friend." She ran back to the nursery, crying. She was worried she had hurt her best friend. She laid next to her kits again, finding they were the only ones who could comfort her now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 25th 2012, 14:29

"You're welcome," he purred softly as he licked her back. He laid down beside the kits and now had the chance to look at them closely. He held Harmonykit in his paws and nuzzled her while she slept. The other kits were still nudging and squirming around a bit, with the occasional mewl or squeak. They were finally begining to settle down when Bellawing came back crying as she laid opposite from him. He was about to ask what was wrong, but quickly realized what went on. Snowpelt must have told Bellawing that he liked her. He sighed and looked at his former mate.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 25th 2012, 14:38

Bellawing looked at Ravenshadow nervously, "He told me he likes me...But...I don't like him. I like you. But I feel guilty for hurting him...Do you think I'm a horrible cat?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 25th 2012, 14:49

Ravenshadow purred and nuzzled Bellawing to comfort her. "No...I'm sure he'll understand. If anyone here should be guilty for being a horrible cat, it would be me..." He lowered his head and looked away from her for a moment.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 25th 2012, 14:51

Bellawing laid next to Ravenshadow, "You're not horrible. You're a great cat." She purred sweetly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 25th 2012, 15:05

Ravenshadow's golden eyes brightened as looked at her and purred sweetly back. "Thank you." Was all he could and needed to say. He licked her along the cheeks and behind her ears.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 25th 2012, 15:07

Bellawing purred and cuddled up next to Ravenshadow, "I ruine everything..."

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 25th 2012, 17:06

Silvermoon sighed and looked around. She curled up next to Crystallight and closed her eyes. "So sleepy," yawned Silvermoon. "Yellow!!" a voice called from the entrance. Silvermoon opened one eye and saw Rippleclaw sticking his head in. She sat up. "Dad?" she asked. "Yep! Me 'n your mom!" he answered. He walked in with Rainflower following. "Who are the cute kits?" asked Rainflower looking at Oakkit and Maplekit. "Oakkit and Maplekit. They're our adopted sons," she answered. "Aw so cute," commented Rainflower.

Darkfire slowly walked out of the nursery. He saw Goldenstream looking sad. "Goldenstream? Are you okay?" he asked cautiously.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Koolest Kat !!!
WarriorPoints : 7035
Female Posts : 1133

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar March 25th 2012, 17:08

"No... I've ruined the lives of your kits. Springfall hates me. It's my fault she doesn't like you either." Goldenstream whispered.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10236
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 25th 2012, 17:22

Darkfire stared at her. "It's.. it's not your fault. Springfall decides what happens to the kits since she's the mother. It's not your fault," he said. He heard something. He turned around and stared at his parents. "Hey sonny boy!" called Rippleclaw. "My parents are here..," he said. He turned to Goldenstream. "Pinch me! I'm dreaming right??" he asked frantically.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar March 25th 2012, 17:24

"But it is my fault... And no, you're not dreaming." Goldenstream whispered.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 25th 2012, 17:30

"I'm sure everything will work out," said Darkfire hesitantly. He looked over his shoulders at his "too happy" parents and groaned. "What's happened to them?" he asked himself partly shaking his head.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar March 25th 2012, 19:55

Spottedkit padded up to Goldenstream and Darkfire, and screamed in terror when he saw Darkfire's parents, "INVADERS! I'll hold them off!" he threw himself head first at Darkfire's father, clawing and hissing.

Springfall heard Darkfire's words, and her sour mood returned, but she stayed silent, licking her kits and purring the whole time, but inside she felt hurt and betrayed.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5708
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar March 25th 2012, 19:58

"IT IS TOO MY FAULT, DARKFIRE!" Goldenstream screamed, "I hurt Springfall. It's my fault. Springfall, I'm sorry. I won't keep you from hating me, but I just want to tell you that I don't mind Darkfire caring for your kits! I'll stay away from them if you want to! I don't care! Just accept my apology, please!"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw March 25th 2012, 20:01

Sun, Hail, and Panther entered camp with a bunch of prey. Panther growled and grumbled about how dramatic Clan life was.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13721
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar March 25th 2012, 20:06

Springfall heard Goldenstream's shreik, she twisted her head in grief, trying to fight her feelings. No, No! I buired this! I buired all my love and hate of Darkfire! I can't and won't ever feel any love for him, I hated him because he couldn't realize the truth! He didn't care for me, and he never willl!" her mind cried, and she stopped her shaking as Mewfire layed a comfroting paw on her flank, his eyes reading her's, his silent reply You loved Darkfire...?
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar March 25th 2012, 20:08

"Hi, Hail, Panther, and Sun! Enjoying it here?" Angel meowed cheerfully.

Goldenstream looked at Springfall, waiting to hear her reply.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar March 25th 2012, 20:13

Springfall tensed up, and her kits cried out, and she bent her head, and soothed them with a soft and passionate murmuring. Springfall looked up again, and stayed silent, her eyes blank as she retreated into herself, only coming out when her kits wailed or cried.

Mewfire bristled, and then mewed hushedly "Goldenstream, she's exhuasted she was just in labor and gave birth, with all this....she's just gone blank in dispare and exhuastion, she's reminicing about something happier than this, now go, she can answer when she feels better!" he mewed, blocking her view.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content