Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Ashfur's story Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Ashfur's story Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashfur's story

4 posters

Go down

Ashfur's story Empty Ashfur's story

Post by Lilacstar November 17th 2011, 18:56

~ASHFUR'S POINT OF VIEW~

When Squirrleflight first left me, I was devastated, she ripped out my heart and smashed it into millions of piecies! I thought I couldn't go on.....then I met Hawkfrost at a gathering and he told me that if I set up a trap to kill Firestar and blame it on Brambleclaw, Squirrleflight would come running back to me! I was dumb struck and then I realized whata clever plan it was, so I areed and the trap was set. When Brambleclaw killed Hawkfrost, I felt nothing, I felt empty.....Then I created a new plan.....I was going to kill her kits! Right in front of her! I wanted her to die of the terrible pain! Then when Firestar gave me Lionpaw as an appretince, I couldn't bring myself to kill him...he was innocent! But still Squirrleflight deserved the pain! So when the camp caught on fire and Hollyleaf, Jayfeather, and Lionblaze where trapped with Squirrleflight I saw my chance and I took it. But then Squirrlelfight admitted that Hollyleaf,Jayfeather, and Lionblaze where not her kits I nearly jumped with joy, It was all falling apart with out me! But when I threatend to tell on the gathering Hollyleaf came up with a plan of her own; Kill me. So as I hunted for prey before the gathering she leaped onto me and bit deep into my throat killing me, the secerte died along with me.....I can only hope Starclan can forgive me for the horrid actions I did......I only wish Squirrleflight never played with my heart.....and none of this would of happened.....

~SQUIRRLEFLIGHT'S POINT OF VIEW~

When Ashfur's first told me he loved me I was like "WHAT??!!! I TOTALLY THOUGH WE WE"RE FRINEDS NOT MATES!>.<" but luckily I kept my sharp tounge to myself! I didn't want Ashfur! I wanted Brambleclaw! SO when the badgers attacked and we had to fight side by side again we realized we SHOULD be mates, and when I told Ashfur it brokee his heart. So when Leafpool had kits, I galdly took them in becuase I realized I could never really have kits....then that horrid night happened and it all fell apart and then Hollyleaf murderered Ashfur and killed herself.....

Last edited by kittykitty on November 19th 2011, 11:27; edited 2 times in total
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5685
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Ashfur's story Empty Re: Ashfur's story

Post by Icestar November 17th 2011, 19:18

I've always like Ashfur just I wish he didn't go all crazy for revenge. I think he mostly went crazy because he just loved Squrrielflight too much.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15907
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar November 17th 2011, 19:19

Thanks! I'll be doing A Squirrleflight, Hawkfrost and then Brambleclaw one!
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5685
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway November 17th 2011, 20:31

i like the idea of the stories! you really captured the character's mood. XD
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33807
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar November 17th 2011, 22:10

Nice. Hawkfrost's story sounds like it would be evil. Can't wait for you to write it! Very Happy
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15907
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost November 18th 2011, 07:36

Nice! I did a Hollyleaf one Smile