Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Chimps with Machetes Invasion!!!![ RPG] - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Chimps with Machetes Invasion!!!![ RPG] - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chimps with Machetes Invasion!!!![ RPG]

+3
Birdstar
Rainfeather
Honeystar
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Chimps with Machetes Invasion!!!![ RPG] - Page 3 Empty Chimps with Machetes Invasion!!!![ RPG]

Post by Honeystar October 22nd 2011, 17:38

First topic message reminder :

A band of chimpanzees who have learned to use machetes, have found their way into the clan territories!! They plan on making this their new home, and will let nothing stand in the way from doing so.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10456
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Chimps with Machetes Invasion!!!![ RPG] - Page 3 Empty Re: Chimps with Machetes Invasion!!!![ RPG]

Post by Birdstar October 23rd 2011, 19:28

Applefur's eyes began to blur. The stars on her pelt started to disappear. "Mother... Whats going on!?" Applefur cried terror began to fill her voice. "Your alive my dear. Go home! I love you with all my heart! Goodbye for now my daughter be strong and never give up!" Cherryblossom's voice echoed in her head. Everything was black.

Applefur blinked her eyes open seeing Honeystar and Kitty laying beside her and Lightningstorm working on Kitty. She lifted her head. "Mother was right. Im alive." She whispered. Strength flowed through her. She got to her paws and shook out her fur. She couldnt feel any pain anymore. She looked at Lightningstorm and smiled. "Im alive! Thank you! Thank you so much!" She cried with delight.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7839
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Chimps with Machetes Invasion!!!![ RPG] - Page 3 Empty Re: Chimps with Machetes Invasion!!!![ RPG]

Post by Lightclaw October 23rd 2011, 19:30

"No problem." Lightningstorm smiled. "I need to go rinse my paws in the river o a puddle... please watch them while I'm gone." she said and padded off.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13720
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 23rd 2011, 19:34

Applefur nodded. The chimps were gone but she could sense they would be back. They might be taking care of the injured just like they were. She shivered at the thought of another swarm coming.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw October 23rd 2011, 19:35

Lightningstorm washed her paws off and raced back to them.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 23rd 2011, 20:32

Applefur smiled as she saw Lightningstorm. "I'll go wash my side off." She said. She padded over and dipped into the river.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar October 23rd 2011, 20:42

Honeystar awoke back in the forest with the Applefur. Cherryblossom the name seemed to be ringing in his mind. That was one of the cats who had given his 9 lives he realized. I have so much to know about my own clan's history still. That will be for another time. He limped over to Applefur. "Good to have you back." he purred to his Deputy. "WindClan would not be the same without you."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 23rd 2011, 20:46

Applefur smiled and purred. "And it would never be the same without you. Now lets fix your leg. We don't want you crippled." Applefur said. "Lay down. Would you like something to eat?" She asked her leader dipping her head her eyes warm.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar October 23rd 2011, 20:59

"Thank you Applefur." Honeystar replied as he lied down. "That would be nice, if you think you can manage. Just make sure you don't hunt too far. We don't want you becoming prey yourself."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar October 24th 2011, 14:58

Streamfur managed to get the machete out of her side and put some cobwebs on herself. She spotted some nearby moss and limped over to get it. "Does anyone want some moss to lay on?" she meowed.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8452
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw October 24th 2011, 16:24

"Here, let me get that for you." Lightningstorm offered with a smile.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 24th 2011, 17:03

Applefur came back with two squirrels and a bird. She lay them down in front of everyone. "I'll be back with more food soon." Applefur promised.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 24th 2011, 17:04

"Thanks, Applefur!" Brightstar meowed cheerfully. She sat at the bottom of a tree, carefully licking clean a deep wound.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38673
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 24th 2011, 18:56

Applefur noticed the wound. "Need any cobwebs? Also Lightningstorm knows a few medicine cat tricks. She can help too." She told Brightstar before turning away to hunt a bit more. "I can go grab some cobwebs while I go hunt." She added.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 24th 2011, 19:31

Kitty struggled to her paws, and sat on her haunches and grumbled to Applefur " Some gathering this turned out to be!" they she choughed hardly and sit out blood and gasped " that doesn't look to-to go-good" then she tumbled into the ground and the worl went black and the pain fadded from her ribbcage.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5707
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 24th 2011, 19:46

Applefur looked in pity. "Be strong." She said hoping Kitty could maybe hear. All of a sudden the ground shook below her paws. Panic flashed in her mind. "No no not yet!" She cried hopelessly. A huge herd of chimps much bigger than before came into the clearing. The biggest of the chimps stood in the front. Silence. Applefur leaped over her friends in front of them. "Bring it on." She yowled. She felt strong and ready. I can do this. She thought determinedly. Applefur, were here my dear. We'll fight beside you! It was her mother. All of a sudden she saw their faint outlines. She took a deep breath and unsheathed her claws.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar October 24th 2011, 19:50

Streamfur struggled to her paws and looked at Applefur, "I won't let you fight them alone" she unsheathed her claws.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 24th 2011, 19:51

Kitty stumbled to her paws beside Applefur and snarled " I will flay all of you animals!!!!!" her voice rsing into the night, and the other cats lined up for battle, their pelts bristling and claws unleashed and teeth bard, and eyes glowing in the moonlight.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 24th 2011, 19:55

Applefur looked at her friends and family. She narrowed her eyes and pushed the really injured back. "Please, rest. You dont want to open any wounds or get killed." She said. The chimps were walking forward slowly.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 24th 2011, 19:57

Kitty stalked back to where Applefur stood and snarled " I would rather die a warrior then run away from death like a coward!" The chimps grew closer, the light of an easy victory shown in her eyes and she hissed " Bring it on dungface!!!"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar October 24th 2011, 20:02

Streamfur stepped forward with kittykitty, "You can't fight them alone Applefur and you can't stop me from fighting them too. Besides, I have an idea." Streamfur lunged at one of the creatures near the front, making it fall over backwards, it's weapon hitting the one behind it, and that one's weapon hitting the one behind that one until the one in the back of that row was knocked down.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 24th 2011, 20:06

Kitty laughed and striked the other row, and they did the same thing!
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar October 24th 2011, 20:15

She did it to another row. "Let's knock down all these chimps!" she meowed.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 24th 2011, 21:29

Applefur smiled and knocked another row down. She looked and saw 3 rows knocked down and saw the faint outlines of her family. She smiled.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw October 24th 2011, 21:32

Lightningstorm helped. She was practically glowing with satisfaction. She'd gotten to help with someting a medicine cat would do and fight! This was incredible!!
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 24th 2011, 22:59

~I don`t understand this......What`s going on?~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3