Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Chimps with Machetes Invasion!!!![ RPG] - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Chimps with Machetes Invasion!!!![ RPG] - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chimps with Machetes Invasion!!!![ RPG]

+3
Birdstar
Rainfeather
Honeystar
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Chimps with Machetes Invasion!!!![ RPG] - Page 2 Empty Chimps with Machetes Invasion!!!![ RPG]

Post by Honeystar October 22nd 2011, 17:38

First topic message reminder :

A band of chimpanzees who have learned to use machetes, have found their way into the clan territories!! They plan on making this their new home, and will let nothing stand in the way from doing so.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10456
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Chimps with Machetes Invasion!!!![ RPG] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chimps with Machetes Invasion!!!![ RPG]

Post by Honeystar October 22nd 2011, 22:50

Honeystar rushed over and grabbed the machete away from the ape's reach. As it got up, the beast seemed both surprised and infuriated that a cat could also wield a weapon too.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Chimps with Machetes Invasion!!!![ RPG] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chimps with Machetes Invasion!!!![ RPG]

Post by Lightclaw October 23rd 2011, 11:10

Lightningstorm bounded toward the commotion. As she ran up to Honeystar, Brightstar, Streamfur, and Applefur, she noticed the weird twoleg creatures that she'd been sent here to help kill. "Sorry I'm late." she growled and hurled herslf toward one of the weird creatures. The sharp weapon it held was less than a whisker length from hitting her.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13720
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar October 23rd 2011, 11:15

Honeystar turned to the ThunderClan warrior.
"Great to have you here. Do you know if anymore warriors are coming to help?" he asked as he tried fencing with his machete against one of the creatures.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw October 23rd 2011, 11:17

"I don't know...I sorta raced out of camp as soon as I heard that you guys were in trouble..." Lightningstorm shrugged.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 23rd 2011, 11:33

Applefur staggered over to Honeystar. "We need a medicine cat Honeystar. Cats are getting hurt." Applefur panted in pain.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7839
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw October 23rd 2011, 11:37

"I know a bit about medicine cat herbs...." Lightningstorm murmured. She'd wanted to be a medicine cat when she was an apprentice and had learned every single herb and how they work...but StarClan had said that that wasn't her destiny.

(I hope this is ok? If not, that's fine, I can change it Very Happy)
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 23rd 2011, 11:46

Applefur nodded. "Good. C-can you fix my side?" She gingerly showed the side the creatures had slashed.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw October 23rd 2011, 11:47

"Sure!" Lightningstorm smiled. "I'll be right back." she ran to find the supplies she'd need.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 23rd 2011, 12:56

Applefur lay down and started licking her wound. She winced in pain.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar October 23rd 2011, 13:00

Streamfur was still on the ground in the spot where she got hit by the machete.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8452
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw October 23rd 2011, 13:24

Lightningstorm scampered back, carrying her supplies. She soon started gently applying them, her forehead creasing with concentration.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 23rd 2011, 14:07

"Thanks." Applefur said weakly. Then above her she saw a huge creature stopping toward her its weapon raised. She screeched. "Watch out!" She jumped to her paws pushing Lightningstorm out of the way just in time. The weapon struck right where they were. Her eyes widened.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw October 23rd 2011, 14:08

"Thanks." Lightningstorm hissed and lauched herslf onto the chip's back, sinking her fangs deep into it's shoulder.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 23rd 2011, 14:25

Applefur snuck up and knocked the weapon out of the creatures hand. It flung to the side.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw October 23rd 2011, 16:58

Lightningstorm clawed the creature furiously and it limped away, wooping frantically.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 23rd 2011, 17:00

Applefur collapsed to her good side exhausted. Her bad side was bleeding. She winced in pain and everything went black.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw October 23rd 2011, 17:02

Lightningstorm raced over to Applefur and dressed her wounds with cobwebs, applying more herbs.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 23rd 2011, 17:07

Applefur woke up in a bright forest. "Where am I?" She whispered getting to her paws. Her eyes widened. "D-dont tell me...." Im not dead! She thought. Panic rose in her heart. "No no no no no no no!" She yowled. She frantically jumped to her paws and raced about. She didnt know how to get back. "NO!" She shrieked. I dont want to be in StarClan! But I dont know yet. She thought
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar October 23rd 2011, 17:55

Honeystar had managed to fight off several of the creatures with both teeth, claws, and blade. As the last remainder of the apes vanished back into the undergrowth, he turned to see Applefur laying unconscious and bleeding on the forest floor, with Lightningstorm desperately applying cobwebs and herbs on her. He tried to rush towards his Deputy to help, only to realize how badly he was injured too. His body was bleeding from several slash and bite wounds, and his right leg had been broken. He limped his way towards Applefur and Lightningstorm as best as he could, before collapsing to the ground, a paw-length's way from his fallen friend and Deputy.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 23rd 2011, 18:22

Applefur could just glimpse a small cat wakling toward her. She narrowed her eyes and growled. "Who are you?" Applefur whispered. The she cat stepped forward. Her eyes warm. It was her mother. "Cherryblossom!" Applefur cried.She raced forward and nuzzled her mother. "Hello darling." Cherryblossom mewed warmly. She saw her family around her. Sootpaw, her brother and Pinefur her father. "Its so wonderful to see you all!" She said with delight. Cherryblossom licked her. "Mother... am I dead?" Applefur asked her. Cherryblossom sighed. "StarClan is unsure of your fate little one. If your clanmates can save you, you might live. Right now my love you are dead." Applefur gulped. "O-ok." She whispered.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar October 23rd 2011, 18:38

Honeystar opened his eyes to find himself in a bight forest. Before he began to wonder if he had just lost a life or not, he spotted Applefur talking to what appeared to be StarClan cats.
"Applefur!" Honeystar called out, as he ran towards her. "Please tell me you're not dead. Windclan still needs you...I still need you."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 23rd 2011, 18:47

Applefur blinked. "Im Im dead right now." She whispered. Her mother stepped forward. "But she might live! StarClan is doing all we can. If Lightningstorm or a medicine cat can help it might save my daughter's life." Applefur nuzzled her. "Honeystar let me introduce you to my family!" Applefur mewed brightening up a little. "This is my mother Cherryblossom. My brother Sootpaw and my father Pinefur. My other brother Bramblethorn is alive out there somewhere." Applefur said. "Mother. Is there anything I can do to save my life?" Applefur asked growing quiet and sad. Cherryblossom shook her head. "Im sorry my dear. Only StarClan and your medicine cats and clan mates can help you." Cherryblossom licked her head putting her tail around Applefur's shoulder's. Applefur looked down a her paws in grief. Please help me Lightningstorm I beg you! She thought.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw October 23rd 2011, 19:08

Lightningstorm growled with irritation. She raced into the forest trying to find that special herb... what was it called?? Lightningstorm gasped as a familiar voice said The herbs that are needed are Alder and comfry. That is all I can tell you. Hurry and save their lives! her former medicine cat mentor, Darkdawn murmured. "Darkdawn? Thank you for your guidance." she mewed and found the herbs. She quickly applied them and waited, doing all that she could to get the herbs in their systems faster.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 23rd 2011, 19:12

Kitty stared in horror at Applefur's bleeding limp body and though Great Starclan.....No NO! Please don't let her die! Then a creature rammed her with its fist and kocked her out of the way and grabbed the stick object with its large paws, and a tiny thing whizzed by her ear. With a furious roar, the creature aimed the stick at her shoulder, and with a shreiking cry she launched herself at the creature and knocked the stick away from the creature. But then with a furious roar the creature bashed its paws into her ribs, knocking them inward. She shreiked in pain, and then the creature gave a loud "WHOOP!WHOOP!" then it rambled away, and she drugg herself to where Lightningstrom, Honeystar, and Applefur where and she collasped.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5707
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw October 23rd 2011, 19:15

Lightningstorm then sighed and started working on Kitty. "These fox-hearted beasts are about to feel my wrath." she snarled.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next