Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Rat Invasion! Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Rat Invasion! Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rat Invasion!

+5
Asterismos
Caraway
Hazeldust
snowswirl66
Stareye
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rat Invasion! Empty Rat Invasion!

Post by Stareye August 11th 2011, 22:58

This is the first RPG I started! Super Happy How exciting.
So the plot here is that mysterious attacks on the clan cats have been getting more frequent and is brewing into a major problem. More and more clan cats are going missing, and those who are attacked rarely escape. Those who do fend off the attack scarcely remember much, so the clans cannot figure out which animal is trying to hunt them to extinction. (We all know from the title of course, but our characters don't. Razz ) The Clans must work together to find out this mystery and find their lost clanmates.

Thistleblaze walked slowly through the forest. The forest was nothing like she had ever seen. The air was laced with a light mist, and Thistleblaze could feel the mist melt into droplets of water on her fur. The sunlight was mostly blocked out by the tall pine trees, but the rays that did get through gleamed on the boulders around her. The dew that lay in the sun's path blazed to a brilliant white, and Thistleblaze felt like she was in a garden of rain drops from the sun. Thistleblaze admired the emerald green of the plants around her, and knew that the soil here was rich, letting the undergrowth thrive.
And that means food will thrive here too. Thistleblaze thought, eyeing a shrew that was rustling under a fern.
Skyeye was complaining that WindClan needed to expand their diet. Wait until I show her this! Thistleblaze forced herself to look away from the beautiful forest and look over her shoulder.
The sun’s going down, Thistleblaze thought, I should get back to WindClan before night falls. This forest is very far from all of the territories. But before Thistleblaze could make her way toward the plains, squeaks filled the air. The pattering of tiny claws on rock grew louder and louder, and before Thistleblaze knew what was going on, thousands of rodents swarmed around her, armed with sharp teeth and hook-like claws. Thistleblaze crushed as many as she could, but there was too many for her to take on alone. She fought her way to the top of a boulder, and what she saw froze the blood in her veins. Rivers of rats trampled everything in their path, and it was impossible to see the ground underneath them. Thistleblaze quickly realized this was a fight for her life, and the odds were stacked against her. Thistleblaze fought fiercely, snapping as many rats necks as possible, but it wasn’t long before so many clung to her fur that she could barely twist her neck around to bite one on her shoulder. Blood started flowing on the stone, and Thistleblaze felt her strength drain away with it.
“Help!” Thistleblaze called feebly, but her voice was lost under the rats triumphant squeaks.
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6286
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Rat Invasion! Empty Re: Rat Invasion!

Post by snowswirl66 August 15th 2011, 17:51

Hi! Can I comment? I'm new here, so I don't really know anyone Suspect (cat) Is Thistleblaze Windclan? Is Skyeye Windclan?
snowswirl66
snowswirl66
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4701
Female Posts : 73

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 8900

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 15th 2011, 18:01

~Yes. Everyone can comment here... unless Skyeye says otherwise. Very Happy ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust August 15th 2011, 18:21

~Thistleblaze and Skyeye are controlled by the same person-Thistleblaze is just another RP character.~

A chorus of irritating squeaks erupted in the air, and Hazeldust twitched her ear in irritation. What in StarClan is making that noise? she thought grumpily. Stalking to a smaller cloud at the edge of the AwesomeClan camp, she pushed off and a light breeze carried her away in the direction of the racket.

She floated over a new forest that she hadn't seen before-she felt tempted to go down and hunt. But the squeaking grew louder and she dropped onto the tallest tree, slipping down the branches. There was a horrifying sight-a mass of writhing rats tangling and squirming around a gold-pelted she-cat with noticeable markings on her legs. "Thistleblaze!" she called from her perch on a branch, but the WindClan warrior didn't hear.

She wondered briefly whether she should fight or run for help. A quick rustle behind her made her turn around-a small, curious head popped out, followed by the rest of Briarpaw's body. "Briarpaw! What are you doing?" Hazeldust asked sharply. "I followed you," she shrugged. Letting out a hissing sigh at her apprentice's offhand response. "Hurry-get back to camp, send another cat to tell WindClan that one of their warriors is in danger, and then bring more cats back here!"

Briarpaw nodded swiftly and darted back into the trees, and Hazeldust let out a snarl and launched herself to the ground, feeling uncomfortable squishes of little rat brains under her paws when she landed.
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Custom Rank : WHAT
WarriorPoints : 9002
Female Posts : 1799

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,000

Back to top Go down

Post by snowswirl66 August 16th 2011, 15:58

Back at the Windclan camp, a white she-cat was fidgeting in her nest. She couldn't sleep. She felt that something was wrong.
It's probably just a stale mouse, she thought, hoping that some fresh evening air would clear her mind.
She padded toward the camp exit, being greeted by Lynxfire, who was guarding the camp for the night.
"Hi Snowrose," Lynxfire mewed.
"Hi! I'm going out for a while."
"Sure" mewed Lynxfire. "Do you want me to come with you?"
"No, I'm fine on my own." she assured her.
But as she padded away from her camp, she almost wished she hadn't refused Lynxfire's offer. Instead of clearing her mind, the wind seemed to make her more wary, and tonight, even her own territory felt strange, and it wasn't only because of the darkness.
Just as she was deciding to turn around to go back to camp, she caught a whiff of Thistleblaze's scent.
She followed Thistleblaze's scent. It was faint now so Snowrose had to concentrate to keep herself on the right scent.
She was so intent on following Thistleblaze's scent that she almost didn't realize she wasn't on the moor anymore. She was in a strange forest, and the last rays of the setting sun had long disappeared under the horizon.
Snowrose felt herself begin to panic. She was in a dark, unfamiliar, place, and she seemed to be lost!
She told herself to calm down. She couldn't be that far from the moor. She scented the air. The moor was that way. She started padding to the direction of the scent. She couldn't wait to be on the open moor. She felt trapped underneath the forest with its towering trees.
But... There had been another scent that she had caught. The scent of Thistleblaze, and another scent, her muddled, frightened brain couldn't quite identify. She sighed and forced her body to stop walking. If one of her clanmates was in trouble, she had to help.
Her unwilling body turned around and padded toward the scent. As she got closer, she could hear squealing.
What would that be? she wondered curiously, padding closer and closer.
Suddenly Snowrose recognized the scent. It was the scent of rats! And by the sound of it, there were a lot! Why didn't she recognize it earlier?
She ran forward and was greeted by a gruesome scene. There was a sea of rats. And three cats were fighting them, hopelessly outnumbered. They didn't have any serious injuries, but they were tiring and it wouldn't be long before they would.
One of them was definitely Thistleblaze, her golden pelt would be recognizable from anywhere. The other two cats were from Awesomeclan. She could tell by their scent. Hazeldust,if she remembered correctly from Gatherings, and was the other cat just an apprentice?
Snowrose thought for a moment. She could get reinforcements, but that would take too long. She just hoped that Lynxfire would decide that Thistleblaze had been missing too long and tell the leader. Hopefully, then the leader would send out search patrols.
Snowrose tensed her muscles to leap. She couldn't wait much longer. She yowled a battle cry, and leaped down into the middle of the sea of rats, clawing and biting every rat she could see. But as more and more rats attacked her, she knew that four cats couldn't defeat all these rats. They needed help - immediately.

Last edited by snowswirl66 on August 23rd 2011, 15:13; edited 1 time in total
snowswirl66
snowswirl66
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust August 16th 2011, 18:40

~Just letting you know, Briarpaw went back to bring reinforcements. Wink~

Hazeldust spotted a spot of white fur, and a breeze carrying the scent told her it was WindClan. Good, she thought. Maybe more are coming. But...none did. The bitter taste of blood and dirty fur was the only thing in her mouth, after grabbing countless numbers of rats by the neck, and they must carry some sickness because she was starting to feel a little lightheaded. "Try-try to go for the trees," she forced through gritted teeth. Rats will have a harder time following them through tree branches.

~~Meanwhile...~~

Briarpaw collapsed in a tired heap of fur after running-running so fast she barely had time to breathe. Cats gathered around her, curious and worried. "Rats," she croaked. "In that forest a while off WindClan territory. Hazeldust," she panted. "And Thistleblaze. Need...reinforcements," she grunted, pushing herself to her paws.
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by snowswirl66 August 17th 2011, 15:43

At the entrance of the windclan camp, a worried tortoiseshell she-cat paced back and forth at the entrance of the Windclan camp. Her intense amber eyes kept flickering to the silent moor, taking every detail in. She was thinking about her clanmates. Snowrose had been gone for quite a while. She had left in the early evening, and now it was nearly midnight and she still wasn't back yet. Thistleblaze had been gone even longer. She had been out ever since sunset.
If they still aren't back before my shift is over, I'll go look for them. Lynxfire concluded. She hoped that nothing had happened to Thistleblaze and Snowrose. She kept wishing that maybe they had gotten so involved in hunting or something that they had forgotten it was time to go back.
But when someone else came to relieve her from guard duty and the missing cats still weren't back yet, she knew something was wrong.
She ran to the warrriors' den. If she was going to go out to look for Snowrose and Thistleblaze, she wanted company.
She looked around at the sleeping cats. Her gaze rested on a light brown tabby she-cat.
"Oaklight!" she hissed, calling her best friend. Oaklight shifted in her sleep. She muttered something undisguinshable.
"Okalight!" Lynxfire hissed again. This time Oaklight raised her head. Her green eyes blinked open sleepily. "Lynxfire?" she asked, her voice blurred with tiredness. She blinked. "Lynxfire, what do you want?"
"Shh!" Lynxfire didn't want to wake up any of the grouchy senior warriors. "Come out and I'll tell you."
"Fine then" Oaklight yawned, stretched, then got up and padded carefully toward Lynxfire, avoiding tails and whiskers as she made her way across the warriors' den.
"What do you want now? I hope you have an important reason for waking me up in the middle of the night!" she snarled when she was out of earshot of any other cat.
Lynxfire quickly explained about Thistleblaze and Snowrose missing and that she wanted to go and look for them. "Will you come with me?" she asked.
Oaklight was looking more awake now. "Sure!" she mewed.
Lynxfire purred. "Come on! If Snowrose and Thistleblaze really are in trouble, then we have to go as quickly as we can!"
Oaklight nodded. The two friends raced quickly across the moor. They stopped next to a forest just outside their territory.
Oaklight tasted the air. "Snowrose was definitely here." she announced. "Thsitleblaze too." she mewed after scenting the air again.
Lynxfire was worried. It was dark and Snowrose and Oaklight were in unfamiliar terrtory. She prayed that they were okay.
"Come on. Let's go find them." she decided.
Just as Lynxfire tensed her muscles to run into the forest to help her clanmates, Oaklight stopped her.
"Wait Lynxfire, use your brain. There's a reason why Snowrose and Thistleblaze aren't back yet. Most likely they're in danger. If they are, they probably need more than a few cats to fight it off. Snowrose is one of the strongest fighters I know. It will take a powerful enemy to defeat her. We should get reinforcements before we go."
Lynxfire lashed her tail with frustration. "But we can't just go! They could be dying!" she snarled.
Oaklight agreed. "Then it's a good thing there's two of us. One of us can go off to help until the other one cames back with more cats."
"I'm going!" Lynxfire announced. Before waiting for Oaklight to agree, she rushed off.
As the scent grew stonger, there was a squeaking noise, and Lynxfire could smell a disgusting scent.
Rat! she recognized. And before she could even think of anything else, they had swarmed over her.
snowswirl66
snowswirl66
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 17th 2011, 16:40

~so they're building up... why? i heard about at swarms but that was because they liked to eat bamboo seeds and the villagers had like tons of them in their rice fields... but okay then!~

Briarpaw was brought into the medicine den for a quick food and drink recovery. CheeseStar sent Sweetleaf and Dawnpaw (i forgot my RP characters... so yeah don't comment if i get them wrong. i think the last one's Specklepaw..?). She hesitated a little while before deciding to leave Blossomheart (third warrior to join since Hazeldust is in danger, and Snowdapple is the medicine cat taking care of Briarpaw) in charge and going herself too.

From the second highest cloud CheeseStar could already see the masses of swarming rats filtering themselves into the forest. They were entering through the open grasslands - WindClan territory. CheeseStar picked up her pace and hurried downwards.

Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33808
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust August 17th 2011, 18:08

~Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over 1 million descendants. Very Happy And my new RP characters are-Birchstep and his apprentice Shadepaw.~

Snarling frustratedly, Hazeldust grabbed two rats by their necks and flung them away. Squishing another two with her front paws and piercing them with claws, she leaped into a tree, breathing hard. The rats were swarming to the tree now. But Hazeldust couldn't just rescue herself-and Snowrose and Thistleblaze still didn't get to the tree. In that split second, she heard rustles again. Turning wearily around-she saw CheeseStar.

Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 17th 2011, 18:56

CheeseStar raced up the tree, raking the rats' backs with her claws as she went up. one got to her left leg and she felt its tiny teeth sink in. "youch!" she yelped, stabbing the rat and watching its limp body fall from to the ground. "Hazeldust, we need a plan! And fast!" she mewed rapidly. "We need to find the source of these rats. Then we either have to eliminate the source, or eliminate whatever is bringing them to the forest."
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust August 17th 2011, 19:26

Hazeldust's mind reeled as she grabbed another rat that was clawing her shoulder. "We can't do that and survive without a lot more help," she mumbled. "Right now, we need to get out of here!"
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by snowswirl66 August 18th 2011, 17:10

Oaklight ran as fast as she could. She ran like the wind, her paws barely touching the ground. She ran into the camp, and yowled. "Thistleblaze and Snowrose are being attcked by rats! Lynxfire is helping them. But they need more cats if they are to win! They're at the new forest at the edge of our territory!" finishing this, she collasped with exhaustion.
snowswirl66
snowswirl66
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust August 18th 2011, 17:46

Shadepaw trembled with mixed anxiety and excitement. Blossomheart had been left in charge, and after a while nobody returned. Birchstep had volunteered to go see what was happening, and now Shadepaw was coming too. Briarpaw was rested and sitting up, still a bit moody that she didn't get to come with him. Shadepaw had consoled her saying that now she wasn't in danger of getting infected by some dangerous poison, but she replied that she would rather die of a poison after helping her friends. Shadepaw hadn't known what to reply to that.

"Let's go," Birchstep murmured, and they set off through the trees. It was dark, and his breaths were coming in short, frosty puffs. Squeaks and scuffles became more audible, and bursting through some bushes...

he was immediately engulfed by rats. "Eurgh," he spat, clawing one away. It was especially large-almost as big as Briarpaw.
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by snowswirl66 August 20th 2011, 14:03

Snowrose was in the midst of rats. There was barely any ground space not streaming with them. Every rats he killed, another took its place. She barely managed to raise her head to see Awesomeclan warriors come.
Good, maybe the rats will be gone soon! I can't last much longer! she thought. She was already reeling with exhaustion.
She pulled two other rats off and killed them. But more rats were pulling her down, closer to the ground. She rolled over, clawing and biting until all the rats had run away or died.
She lay still panting with exhaustion. She forced herself to get up. There were still tons of rats and someone had to fight them. She took a few steps, and tensed her musles to pounce onto a large rat on a Awesomeclan warrior's back.
Suddenly, her mind went numb. All she could do was drag herself farther from the battle before she collasped.
snowswirl66
snowswirl66
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 20th 2011, 15:15

~lol lynxfire... sounds like leopardfire, a FireClan member. she has good names. she used to be emberheart. i like both her names~

CheeseStar also smelled the arrival of more of her warriors: they were actually the chefs, since the warriors were pretty much all here already. Lusterhaze, one of the senior warriors, was leading the group. She pounced on a rat, and immediately more rats pounced on her, too. In fact, all the rats began to follow the first one and they attacked the fresh reinforcements. "Are they trying to weaken any fresh force?" CheeseStar mewed to Hazeldust, terrified. "We'll lose then." But after a while, she recognized a faint scent of triple cheese pizza coming off of the AWesomeClan "warriors". "THey're bait!" she exclaimed. (i dunno i just thought we could use bait as part of a plan. like as a distraction)
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Asterismos August 20th 2011, 16:01

Snowdapple finished treating Briarpaw with some thyme. Her apprentice Cherrypaw watched carefully. Suddenly, her ears pricked.
"What's wrong, Cherrypaw?" Snowdapple asked, dusting off her paws.
"I don't know, I just have a bad feeling about something," Cherrypaw replied haltingly. "I think it has something to do with the rats."
"I'll go check it out. Watch over Briarpaw and don't do anything rash." Snowdapple bounded away. She followed the faint sound of screeching and squeaking to a beautiful and mysterious forest. Well, beautiful except for the sight of rats and her Clanmates fighting. She saw a white she-cat (Snowrose) who had collapsed at the edge of the battle. Quickly, she dragged her into the safety of some bushes. She was covered in bites and wounds.
"Rat bites - burdock root," Snowdapple muttered under her breath. She sniffed the air for the sharp tang of burdock. Sure enough, the tall-stemmed thistles were growing near a crystal-clear stream. She rushed over, dug up the roots, and dipped them into the stream to clean off the dirt. She stuffed them into her mouth and chewed rapidly. Finally, she put the chewed up root on the she-cat's wounds and wrapped it snugly in cobwebs. She sat down with a bump, exhausted from her desperate dash and healing. She decided to stay hidden in the bush, where the scent of chewed up burdock would deter any rats. She watched her Clanmates fight, ready to leap in to help at any time.
<I hope no one minds that I'm not fighting... Sweat)

Last edited by Snowdapple on August 21st 2011, 13:45; edited 1 time in total
Asterismos
Asterismos
Loner

Custom Rank : Sweet and Elite
WarriorPoints : 7863
Female Posts : 156

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye August 20th 2011, 16:56

OOC:
She had caught sight of Snowrose. Hope lit in her eyes for a moment before she as pulled down by another rat.
Just letting you know Snowswirl, you can't take control of my character like that. There's a reason Thistleblaze is my character. Feel free to introduce new plot twists to the RPG, but you can't control anyone else's character.

Thistleblaze could see some more cats had come to help her, but she was too weak to see who they were. Slowly, it occured to her that more cats would be killed than her if they didn't escape. Finding a new energy, Thistleblaze shook off the rats pinning her down. As Thistleblaze stood up, her new energy zapped quickly when she looked up. Thousands of shining eyes were looking down on her; before it seemed like rats dropped from the sky like a monsoon.
They're ambushing us from the trees! Thistleblaze thought as countless rats piled on top of her again. Only SkyClan does that sort of thing! Thistleblaze tried moving through the mass to help the others, but in her dazed state, she didn't realize she was stumbling in the wrong direction. Before she knew it, Thistleblaze fell into a dark, sandy place. She was too weak to get up on her paws, and she felt thousands of claws dragging her away from the light. The moonlight had completley vanished when Thistleblaze dropped her head and felt herself retreating into her own mind.
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6286
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Asterismos August 20th 2011, 17:14

Snowdapple watched in horror as Thistleblaze was swarmed by rats. Is there no hope? We're just going to be swallowed up by this sea of rats. She forced herself to take a deep, cleansing breath before she threw herself into the fight, determined to get to Thistleblaze.
Immediately she was assailed by the disgusting scent of rats and the warm reek of blood. She fought the bile that rose to her throat and kept her eyes fixed on Thistleblaze's tail, the only part she could see. She ignored the pain from the bites on her flank and began slashing blindly at the rats covering Thistleblaze. The blood stained her paws and almost made her faint.
<Stareye, you don't mind if I save you, do you?>
Asterismos
Asterismos
Loner

Custom Rank : Sweet and Elite
WarriorPoints : 7863
Female Posts : 156

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust August 20th 2011, 19:36

~This ambush reminds me of the attacking scene in Rise of the Planet of the Apes Very Happy Minus the mass destruction.~

Birchstep and Shadepaw were fighting side by side, Hazeldust saw from the corner of her eye. This is disgusting, she shuddered under the crawling vermin. More crawled from the trees, and Hazeldust felt her power ebb. She saw a pale shadow-Snowdapple, rushing into the battle. What-? Hazeldust shook off a couple more rats. The dark vermin were scrambling around another limp figure-Thistleblaze, she realized with horror. Snowdapple was trying to get to her, but Hazeldust was closer.

Slogging through the river of rats, she clawed away most of the offending vermin, accidentally scratching the WindClan warrior in the process. Grabbing her scruff, she signaled to Snowdapple to a bush that no rats seemed to be going to, and stomped ferociously on another rat with an especially fat tail.

Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 20th 2011, 20:02

"Fernleaf check on Oaklight." Honeystar called to the WindClan Medicine Cat. "Then make sure we've got enough burdock roots and cobwebs. Lotusflower, have Sagedapple, Blackclaw, Swiftstep and Runningfire stay with you in case any of the rats reach our camp. Everyone else follow me!" Taking the lead, Honeystar and the WindClan warriors rushed off to rescue their clan members.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10435
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 22nd 2011, 18:52

~Can I join? Or..... ~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38652
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 22nd 2011, 18:58

~yeah, all clans can join as long as they're helping, and not just going around doing completely unrelated things. Dark ~

CheeseStar batted rats off her warriors, but with more clinging to her fur, she had to give it up and attack the ones that were eating her alive! Lusterhaze pounced on rat, but it was too scrawny and ran away. Then it fell off a cliff. (lol)

Lusterhaze and the reinforcements led a few off the edge, but even if they knocked bunches of them at a time, the rush of swarming rats would not end. "This is like when they opened the dumpster door in that alley. No end to the waste inside," CheeseStar muttered, remembering her days as a fat stray.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar August 22nd 2011, 19:19

OOC: btw im gonna join in randomly if thats ok Razz

Applefur raced up to the fighting cats and wached in horror of the huge swarm of rats. Her eyes widen and she froze with watching. She shook her head. No! I have to help them! She raced down her long legs full of energy she unsheathed her claws and lept into the battle.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7818
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust August 22nd 2011, 20:25

After dragging the limp WindClan warrior to safety, she saw more warriors come in, ready to fight. Do we continue to fight? she thought blearily, blinking dazedly, then shaking her head. The rats were gathered around the cats that were still fighting-for now, she was out of it. Or do we escape? What if they come into our territories? But now, there was nothing more to do except return into the heaving mass of rats, so thick they were almost like a second layer of thick, grey grass.
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by snowswirl66 August 23rd 2011, 15:10

Sorry about that Stareye, I'll try to change it