Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Kits Night Out Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Kits Night Out Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kits Night Out

+7
Silver
Silentwolf
Nyx
Icestar
Rainfeather
Honeystar
Streamstar
11 posters

Go down

Kits Night Out Empty Kits Night Out

Post by Streamstar September 16th 2011, 20:40

"Shh" meowed a tiny voice. It was the middle of the night and everyone else was sleeping in the Thunderclan camp.
"Are you sure we won't get caught?" another voice mewed.
"Yes, I'm sure Mousekit. Now be quiet." The kits quietly snuck over to the dirtplace tunnel. As they started to go past a bush, they heard the voices of warriors.
"Did you hear about the strange twoleg thing in the stream?" Rubylight meowed.
"Yes, I heard that some twolegs left it and didn't come back for it" Leaffur replied. The two warriors padded back into that warriors den.
"Did you hear that Mousekit!" Snowkit mewed, "Let's go find the twoleg thing!" she rushed out the dirtplace tunnel leaving Mousekit with no choice but to follow her.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8432
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Kits Night Out Empty Re: Kits Night Out

Post by Streamstar September 16th 2011, 20:44

Who thinks I should continue?
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar September 17th 2011, 06:40

"Are we going the right way?" Mousekit mewed worriedly.
"I know where we're going, stop worrying. The two kits were walking through the forest after they snuck out through the dirtplace tunnel. A mouse scuttled through the leaves.
"Ahh! What's that!" Mousekit shrieked.
"It's just a mouse" mewed Snowkit who was starting to get anoyed. Mousekit had freaked out at every little sound.
"Ahh! A twoleg!" Mousekit mewed frightened.
"It's just a shadow Mousekit, now be quiet, we don't want to get caught." After that Mousekit followed Snowkit quietly until Snowkit got excited and mewed, "Look! There it is!" Up ahead there was a strange twoleg thing in the water. Snowkit ran up to it and sniffed it but then wrinkled her nose. "So this is what twolegs smell like." she mewed, "It's a lot worse than I thought" but Mousekit was looking at something running straight toward them.

Last edited by Streamfur on September 20th 2011, 18:44; edited 1 time in total
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar September 17th 2011, 07:30

I think you should continue.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10436
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar September 17th 2011, 09:25

Mousekit was staring at the twoleg running staight toward them. "Snowkit" he mewed quickly.
"What is it" she meowed.
"There's a twoleg running toward us, we have to hide!" Mousekit mewed.
"It's probably another shadow" she mewed, still busy looking at the twoleg thing. Mousekit pushed her around and Snowkit yowled "Twoleg!!". There was only on place to hide. They jumped into the twoleg thing, but when Snowkit got in it made a strange sound and started moving very fast toward the lake.
"MONSTER!!!" they both yowled at the same time. "I think we made it angry!" Mousekit yowled, "Do something!". The water monster was heading straight for a halfbridge in Riverclan territory and it was surrounded by other monsters. They both yowled and Snowkit started scratching it hoping that it would stop.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar September 17th 2011, 10:00

Snowkit scratched the part she bumped into before and the monster started to slow down. She kept scratching it until it completely stopped in front of the half bridge. The two kits jumped out of the monster, their hearts racing.
"That was close" Snowkit mewed. She looked around and saw another twoleg. "Hurry, get into a different monster before the twoleg sees us." First Snowkit carefully got in so she wouldn't wake up the monster and hid in a basket. Mousekit followed her.
The twoleg got in the monster they were hiding in and it woke up. "Not again" Mousekit thought as the monster sped through the water toward the middle of the lake.

Last edited by Streamfur on September 20th 2011, 18:38; edited 1 time in total
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar September 18th 2011, 07:29

As the kits hid in the basket, the monster slowed down. The twoleg was holding a long stick with a string attached to it. The kits peeked out of the basket and saw the twoleg holding a fish. As the twoleg started to turn around, the kits ducked back into the basket. "I didn't know that twolegs could fish" Mousekit mewed quietly, "I thought that only riverclan cats could".
Before Snowkit could reply, the fish plopped down in front of them, and the two kits realized how hungry they were. Snowkit mewed "Let's eat it!" Mousekit nodded and both of the kits started eating the fish. After a few more fish plopped into the basket, the monster started moving again and stopped at the shore of thunderclan territory.
The two kits grabbed as much fish as they could carry from the basket and hopped out of the monster. The twoleg started yowling and the ran into the forest to hide. Snowkit lead Mousekit under a bush and put her fish down. Mousekit did the same and then meowed, "Do you know where we are?"
Snowkit sniffed the air and recognized the Thunderclan scent. "We're somewhere on Thunderclan territory." and then to stop Mousekit from worrying she added, "We can't be too far from camp." Snowkit looked around the bush and meowed, "We can sleep here tonight. Let's go look for moss!"
Mousekit walked around, looking for moss and spotted something farmiliar.

Last edited by Streamfur on September 20th 2011, 18:36; edited 1 time in total
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar September 19th 2011, 18:48

"Hey Snowkit! Look! It's dirtplace!" Mousekit meowed to her sister. It was still dark and none of the warriors had woken up yet. Snowkit ran over excitedly. Mousekit was about to meow something to Snowkit but she froze. She could feel a fair of cold dark eyes watching her. "Doesn't it feel like we're being watched?" mewed Mousekit quietly.
"Maybe it's just a bird or something" she replied, "Let's get back to camp before the warriors wake up." Mousekit followed Snowkit through the dirtplace tunnel but couldn't shake the feeling that they were being watched. The two kits snuck back into the nursery and after they licked the twoleg scent off them, they curled up by their mother, Blossomheart, and fell asleep. It seemed like a heartbeat later when the woke up to the yowling of the clan deputy, Stormshock, "Fox!"
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainfeather September 19th 2011, 19:53

This is really good, Streamfur. CONTINUE! Very Happy
Rainfeather
Rainfeather
Loner

Custom Rank : Peachy Keen!
WarriorPoints : 8286
Female Posts : 826

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar September 19th 2011, 21:08

Yeah write more! It's really good! Smile
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15909
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 20th 2011, 17:12

Nice, Streamfur. Thumbs Up
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38653
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar September 21st 2011, 15:26

Blossomheart woke up and quickly rushed her kits to the back of the nursery. Snowkit had a clear view of what was happening. Stormshock was fighting the fox, and had just clawed it's face. Snowkit moved a little closer to see the fight better. The other warriors were starting to wake up and Rubylight rushed out of the warriors den. The fox looked around to see if there was any other cats. It's dark eyes fell on Snowkit, and the fox lunged at her! "Nooo!" Stormshock yowled.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentwolf September 21st 2011, 17:13

Ya, you should continue! Smile
Silentwolf
Silentwolf
Loner

Custom Rank : Leader of the skies
WarriorPoints : 4739
Female Posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar September 22nd 2011, 15:52

"Snowkit!" Mousekit yowled. Stormshock jumped in front of Snowkit and the fox sunk its sharp teeth into Stormshock's throat. "Noooo!" Rubylight yowled as she pounced on the fox and clawed it's throat until it fell limp. Stormshock's body was limp. "Leaffur, go get Honeyheart!" Leaffur rushed to the medicine den and came out with Honeyheart, Thunderclan's medicine cat. Honeyheart ran up to Stormshock. When she felt him, his body felt cold and lifeless. "Stormshock is dead." she meowed grimly.
A little while later, cats were mourning by Stormshocks body. "He was a great deputy" Goldenstar meowed quietly. Mousekit couldn't help thinking that is was her and Snowkits fault. Robinsong, Foxclaw, Duststorm, and Skyheart were out in the clearing by Stormshocks body. Goldenstar jumped onto the highledge and meowed "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the Highledge for a Clan meeting." As the cats gathered around Highledge, Goldenstar started to speak " It is now time to appoint a new deputy. Thunderclan's new deputy shall be. . ."
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 22nd 2011, 16:26

Lol, so am I in the story? Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 22nd 2011, 17:03

Stormshock? Nice name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentwolf September 22nd 2011, 17:57

Ya, I like the name. Poor Stormshock! Crying or Very sad
Silentwolf
Silentwolf
Loner

Custom Rank : Leader of the skies
WarriorPoints : 4739
Female Posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar September 30th 2011, 19:56

"...Skyheart!" Goldenstar finished. Skyheart looked surprised at first and then jumped onto the highledge. "Thank you Goldenstar." he meowed. "I am honored to be chosen as deputy and will serve Thunderclan well." Goldenstar was still on highledge as he meowed "I have another anouncent to make." Mousekit and Snowkit looked puzzled and then Mousekit had a thought. What if something else bad had happened Goldenstar looked at Mousekit and Snowkit and meowed, "Two of our kits have become six moons old and are ready to become aprentices." Snowkit ran to highledge eagerly with Mousekit following behind more slowly. "Snowkit, from this day on, until you earn your warrior name, you shall be known as Snowpaw. Your mentor shall be Rubylight." Rubylight padded over to highledge and touched noses with her new apprentice. "Mousekit, from this day forward, until you earn your warrior name, you shall be known as Mousepaw. Your mentor shall be Skyheart." Mousepaw's heart filled with joy. The deputy is my mentor! she thought excitedly. "Snowpaw! Mousepaw! Snowpaw! Mousepaw!" The air was filled with cheering for the new apprentices. "Come on!" Snowpaw meowed excitedly, "Let's go make our nests in the apprentice den!"

Last edited by Streamfur on October 2nd 2011, 17:37; edited 1 time in total
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver September 30th 2011, 20:12

Ooooo i like it! keep going!
Silver
Silver
Loner

Custom Rank : Beyblading cat~
WarriorPoints : 5075
Female Posts : 567

Back to top Go down

Post by Brambleheart5 October 2nd 2011, 17:44

Write more!
Brambleheart5
Brambleheart5
Loner

Custom Rank : Undercover Ninja Kit
WarriorPoints : 4518
Female Posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 2nd 2011, 17:55

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5687
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossfoot October 6th 2011, 16:05

LOVE!!!!!!!!
Mossfoot
Mossfoot
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Angel of the shadows
WarriorPoints : 7091
Female Posts : 695

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar November 11th 2011, 06:47

~sorry that I haven't contined this for a while~
When Mousepaw and Snowpaw raced into the apprentice den, they quickly found a place where they could sleep right next to eachother. "Where do we get moss?" Mousepaw asked. "I don't know" Snowpaw meowed. They ran up to their mentors and mewed at the same time, "Where do we get moss?" "I'll show you" Skyheart meowed, "You'll get to see some of our territory and learn your apprentice duties" We've already seen the forest Mousepaw thought guiltily. Skyheart and Rubylight lead them out of camp and into the forest. Soon they arrived at a tree covered in moss. "You scrape the moss off with your claws like this" she meowed as she clawed some off. "Remember to shake out the water so you won't have to sleep in a wet nest" Mousepaw and Snowpaw scraped off enough for their nests. "Don't forget to get some moss for the elders." Skyheart reminded them. Mousepaw and Snow tried to get as much moss as they could. "Thats enough" Rubylight meowed. "I can't wait to start training" Snowpaw meowed. "Yeah, I just hope we don't run into any foxes" Mousepaw meowed. "The next time I see a fox, I'll shred it like this" as Snowpaw said that she jumped into the air toward a leaf that was falling and she shreded it with her claws. They arrived back at camp and they made their nests. "Welcome to the apprentice den" Oakpaw meowed. Before Mousepaw and Snowpaw could reply, they heard Rubylight calling, "Don't forget to clean the elders' nests!" They ran into the elders den and when they finished, the elders looked pleased. After that they went into the apprentice den and Mousepaw realized how tired she was. She hadn't gotten much sleep the night before because she had snuck out with Snowpaw. She fell asleep quickly in her nest.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost November 11th 2011, 07:05